Sweetest Sin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adjoaq
adjoaq
1,536 Followers

"You big chicken." Oliver laughed, bending down to kiss Josh and Pearl who giggled delightfully. "So you kids..."

"Are spending the night at Jason's." Adrian cut in quickly just as Jason entered the foyer. "Pearl wants a sleep-over with Missy and Lisa, and Jason has promised to help Josh defeat some giant in some game. I believe you two had a bet..."

Oliver gave Adrian a brief suspicious stare, and then turned to glower at Jason. "You..."

"Said yes, didn't you?" Jason asked with an amused smirk.

"He did, Uncle Jace." Josh said excitedly.

"Congratulations." He grinned, then turned to the kids before Oliver and Adrian could respond. "You guys ready?"

"Yes." They both screamed and grabbed their backpacks off the glass table in the foyer. "See you Uncle Olly. See you Daddy." Josh added as he and Pearl ran towards the door.

"Josh, keep an eye on your sister please." Oliver called out to the two who were already rushing out the door. "I've missed them." He groaned, coiling both arms around Adrian's neck. "I wanted to spend time with them."

"You can do that another time." Jason drawled. "You have this whole house to yourselves tonight." He swung his arm in a wide arc. "I shudder to think about all the nasty business that's going to go down." He turned to go. "Hope you're on the pill Olly." He called over his shoulder.

"Fuck you Jace." Oliver laughed and then squealed like a girl when Adrian suddenly picked him up bridal style and started up the stairs.

"Tomorrow is Sunday, Olly. All four of us will be spending the day together." Adrian murmured, pressing a kiss against Oliver's mouth. "But tonight, I just want to be with my husband-to-be." Adrian kicked the door to their bedroom open. "Is that too much to ask?"

Oliver actually giggled. "No it's not." He laughed as Adrian set his feet gently on the ground. Oliver's arms remained around Adrian's neck, eyes filled with so much love smiling up at Adrian.

"God, I love you." Adrian husked. "If only you could see yourself through my eyes. Only then would you realize how special you are to me." He breathed. "Oliver..." He whispered with so much feeling and reverence Oliver's breathe hitched in his throat.

"Fuck, I love it when you say my name." Oliver moaned as Adrian walked him backwards towards the huge bed. Adrian was the kind of guy who made him love his name just by mentioning it. "Say it again." He whispered.

"Oliver..." The back of Oliver's legs touched the bed.

Oliver sat down on the bed and watched with a smitten smile on his face as Adrian pulled off his boots and socks. In no time at all, Adrian had stripped him out of everything, baring his hard leaking cock to the cool air in the room. Oliver moved back till he was in the center of the bed, grinning as he watched a still clothed Adrian crawl up after him till he knelt right on top of him, his knees on either side of Oliver's hips. Then he just stared down at Oliver.

"What are you doing?" Oliver whispered.

"I just want to look at you." Adrian whispered back. "Some years ago, just looking at you was okay for me." He pressed a soft kiss against Oliver's lips. "Because I hadn't tasted these lips." He dipped his head for a deeper kiss as his thumb and forefinger moved to grasp and roll a taut nipple. "Tonight, even a kiss is not enough."

"I was hoping you'd say that." Oliver moaned. "But if I remember correctly, unlike me, you never spared me a lustful thought before that first kiss."

"I think you're wrong there." Adrian husked. "The feelings were there, just not recognized. There was this time...this moment at the very beginning...before our first kiss, when I was walking away from you. You grabbed my hand and pulled me back to you. I thought you wanted to show me something. But you just looked at me. You really looked at me." Adrian looked lost in some memory. "That was the most perfect erotic moment of my life. And I sometimes feel like everything that has happened since then was...inevitable." He shrugged. "You're the best thing that's ever happened to me, Olly."

"I remember that day." Oliver rasped around the lump inside his throat. "I meant to show you something. But then I made the mistake of looking at you and...you were so close. I got so giddy when you met my eyes, and then a simple glance turned into a stare I couldn't break." Oliver moaned as he recalled that feeling all those years ago. "I wanted to kiss you so bad but I couldn't...didn't want to freak you out." At Adrian's groan, Oliver smiled and kissed him softly. "You were straight and married remember?"

"Well, what's that saying? Que sera sera."

"Whatever will be, will be." Oliver translated with a nod. "I love you Adrian Graham. If life is for living, then I live mine for you, if it's for giving, then I give mine to you. And if hearts are for beating, then mine beats for you. I'll never stop loving you. Always and forever."

"Always and forever." Adrian choked.

"Now will you please make love to me?" Oliver purred seductively.

"Oh I intend to." Adrian chuckled. "Bad news is I plan on taking my time." He closed his teeth around a taut nipple and worried it deliciously.

"Oh my God..." Oliver gasped as his eyes fluttered close in ecstasy.

Adrian pulled off the nipple in his mouth and moved down Oliver's body. "Good news is we have all night." Oliver's throbbing cock jerked at the feel of Adrian's breath on its wet head. "I plan to use it." Adrian swallowed Oliver's cock to the hilt, loving the erotic cry that tore out of Oliver. He just loved how his man responded to him.

And the two lovers proceeded to show each other with their bodies, just how deep their love for each other ran. They fell in love when they shouldn't have. They had to face obstacles in their bid to be together. And after all the years, their love remained strong.

For Adrian and Oliver, love was their addiction to an eternal longing for each other...a thirst which they couldn't ever relinquish.

THE END

adjoaq
adjoaq
1,536 Followers