Swing Man Ch. 04-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, baby, when you talk that way!..."

"I can't wait to feel it, Dad...I saw how big you came in Carmen...do me just like that!...come on!"

"I'm going to, Nikki," he swore as he began fucking her again. He wasn't going to last long with the green light to fill her belly with his seed.

He looked down between their bodies and saw his cock clearly for the first time as it knifed between her spread pussy lips.

Jesus, look at that.. that's fucking obscene!his mind shouted.

His daughter's hands slid down his chest and wrapped around his back, then moved lower to grip his churning ass.

"OOOHYEAAHH...GIVE IT TO ME!" Nikki wailed at him now, "OH..UHH...DOITDAD...UUUHHHH...COMEINME...COMEINME!"

Jonas felt himself going over the edge...right into the abyss.

"UUNGGGHHHH...ARRRGGGGGHHHH!" he groaned as his buried cock spat the first long rope of his cum in his daughter, his fingers digging into the bedspread on either side of her head. His vision crossed and swam before his eyes as following spurts, more like little wellings, slowly deposited the rest of his ball load all up and down the lining of Nikki's sweet cunt as he worked his softening prick in and out, in and out.

"Mmmmmm.. I can feel it," Nikki said softly and he looked at her flushed face. "It feels wild, Dad."

Jonas didn't know what to say beyond that... it was mind-blowing. He lowered himself down and kissed her several times, nibbling at her lips in post-orgasmic serenity.

* * * * *

Jonas woke up alone in his bed around 9 A.M. the next morning. He had forgotten to pull the curtains before he retired the night before and now bright Saturday sunlight lit the room.

Jonas lay there with his eyes closed for several minutes, remembering the night before. Sticking it in her out on the deck, eating her until she came again and then getting his own rocks off between her young legs...God, he felt ten years younger.

She was just amazing. Sexually, she was far more developed than other's her age but she still had that tight 20 year old body. He felt no regrets about partaking in what she had offered.

He turned over in the bed and swore he could smell Nikki's scent on the pillow. She had wanted to sleep with him in his bed, after they had both cleaned up a bit. She'd felt so good, laying beside him.

I wonder if she's still here? Jonas thought. Nikki was not known for rising early on a weekend and they had been up late.

He swung his legs out of bed and walked into the bathroom. He took a much needed piss and brushed his hair and mustache.

"You look pretty good this morning, you old lecher," he said to his 41 year old reflection and went back into the bedroom to dress. He decided on his usual beach house garb - underwear and a pair of shorts. Most days that was all you needed unless a marine layer was socking in the coast.

Whistling ' It Never Rains in Southern California ', he headed toward the main part of the house.

Walking through the living room, he could smell hot coffee.

She is here...good.

He entered the kitchen to find it empty. The coffee sounded real good. He decided to search for his daughter after he poured himself a cup. As he was getting a cup from the cupboard, he looked out the kitchen window and spotted the top of Nikki's head. She was sitting on the bench under the window. He rapped on the pane and she stood up, gave him a wave and started for the doors to the living room.

Jonas poured his cup of coffee and turned around to find Nikki standing in the kitchen doorway.

"Good morning...Daddy," Nikki said oh-so-innocently and then chuckled at their little secret. She was wearing a terry cloth robe, cinched at the waist; it looked too big on her. She'd pinned most of her hair up in the back, leaving a long lock of hair hanging down either side of her face. She was holding her own coffee cup.

"Well, good morning to you, darling daughter," he played along, leaning back against the counter and sipping his coffee.

She walked up to him, stood on her tiptoes and gave him a quick peck on the lips. Then she pulled away and leaned against the sink area.

"Like my robe?" she said, holding out her arms.

"That's your mother's robe," Jonas observed and Nikki shook her head.

"No, Daddy...this robe belongs to the woman of the house." Nikki inference was obvious; she was sharing his bed, so she was the new woman of the house. Jonas got the idea that Nikki got a kick out of taking the place of her mother.

"You sure earned it last night," he complimented her, walking past her and tapping a finger on her lips. She made a playful biting motion at it before following him into the living room.

He sat on the couch and she dropped into an easy chair, folding a leg underneath her.

"Look like a good day out there?" he asked.

"Everyday is going to be good from now on," she promised.

"Are you planning to answer every question with little twist?"

Nikki laughed. "All right, I'll stop...I'm still high from last night!"

"You know we irrevocably changed our relationship last night..." Jonas began, getting ready to lay down some ground rules for any further forbidden fornication. They were playing with fire and he had to impress that on her.

"Not that we had much of a relationship before this," Nikki observed.

"OUCH!" Jonas acted hurt, putting a hand on his chest. "That hurt."

"Well, come on, Dad," Nikki continued, "The last 3 or 4 years, you've been sorta distant...working late a lot...maybe entertaining other women according to mother," she smiled at the dig.

"I'm sorry, baby," Jonas said sincerely.

"Dad, you should thank your lucky stars...if we had had a real father-daughter relationship, I wouldn't have proposed what happened last night."

"In that case, I'm glad I ignored you," Jonas said tongue-in-cheek.

Nikki got up and moved to sit beside him. Just then, a faint beeping sound came from her purse which sat on the coffee table.

"My beeper," she explained, opening her purse and turning off the device. She looked at the end of it to see what call back number was displayed. "It's Tori."

"Here you go," Jonas said, picking up the cordless handset from the base beside the couch.

Nikki sat beside him, facing him and dialed Tori.

"Hi, Tori...what did you tell her?...okay, that was good...how long ago did she call?...all right, thanks...I can't talk right now... because!" She smiled at him. "I'll talk to you later."

She turned the handset off.

"What was that about?" Jonas asked.

Nikki tapped the end of the headset's antenna against her mouth, obviously in thought.

"Okay, I'm going to tell you but you can't get mad...I told Mom I was staying at Tori's last night."

"I think I can forgive you that," Jonas said, running his finger along her jaw line. He preferred to remember her flat on her back, receiving his hard staff in her fabulous pussy - that, after all, had been the end result of her little white lie.

"Thanks," she said, moving her foot against his left shin, rubbing it. "I need to call Mom. She's looking for me."

"Sure, go ahead."

Nikki dialed home and began talking to his soon-to-be-ex-wife.

"Hi, Mom! Tori said you called.. I'll probably be home later this afternoon...I don't know, 4 or 5 o'clock maybe... we can still do something later...where am I?"

Nikki looked at him, unsure what she should say. Jonas motioned that she should tell her she was there.

"I'm heading out to see Dad...he is still my father. I know you guys are upset at each other...Mom, listen. I'm just going to stop in and say hello, okay? I'll be home around noon, how's that?...we'll go shopping... great, I'll see you then. Bye."

Nikki handed the handset back to him.

"Mom didn't like the fact that I was coming to see you."

"Nikki, she's going to be like that for a long time."

"It's going to be hard to slip out here as much as I want to," Nikki said, rubbing her hand on his hairy chest.

"I'm sure you'll find a way...there is something you need to find out for me. We've got to be sure that she's not having me watched anymore."

"Eeeewwww, you're right." Nikki saw the danger in that.

"It may be nothing to worry about...your mother would just think you were here visiting. How could she ever imagine what we are really going to be doing out here?" Jonas stroked her neck as he thought about all her future visits, all those future fuck sessions.

"Now you're doing it!" Nikki pointed out.

"I couldn't resist it...you excite your old man."

"You're hardly old. I do have something to tell you that might get you more excited...I was thinking about it when I was sitting outside."

"I'm all ears," Jonas said.

"It involves Tori...me and her are more than best friends...I sorta seduced her a few years ago!"

Jonas perked up at that. Every man just loves to watch two girls get it on... all those legs and asses and tits and tongues rolling around. One of his favorite things had been sneaking down to the Cheetah club to watch some girl-girl action and try to pick up one of the dancers.

"Were you two experimenting a little? Just curious?"

"Not me...I got into it at college. But it was Tori's first time."

"No wonder your grades were so bad," Jonas observed. "OOOWW!"

Nikki had pulled on his chest hairs.

"Boy, I thought you'd be more surprised than this!" Nikki said.

"I'm really only surprised at your choice.. Tori's just sorta, I don't know, uh, homely?"

"Dad, when's the last time you've seen Tori?" Jonas guessed it may have been maybe two years and he told her so. "Then, you haven't seen the new Tori...she's dropped a lot of weight, cut her hair short...and she grew." Nikki held her hands in front of her chest in a Dolly Parton parody.

"I can't believe Tori's changed that much." he said.

"You'll see...the reason I brought it up is that I'd like to have Tori over.. maybe you'd like to watch us."

"Like from a closet?" Jonas asked, slightly intrigued. The threat of Tori finding out about he and Nikki really put a damper on his arousal.

"No, silly.. we're naked, you're naked.. and then we'll have a little audience participation at the end."

Now, that surprised Jonas; that she would even consider telling Tori about their incestuous affair because that was what she was proposing.

"Nikki, absolutely not! You can not tell anyone about us. Do you understand what could happen to me?!...to us?!" Jonas scolded her for even dreaming up such a crazy idea.

"But, Dad..."

"No buts! Baby, if you told Tori and she let it slip...or got mad at you and wanted to hurt us...Nikki, it could ruin our lives." Jonas had bad thoughts of disbarment and some jail time.

"Okay!...okay! I won't tell her, Dad." Nikki promised, putting her coffee cup on the table in front of her. "I thought you wanted to get wild."

"I think sleeping with my own daughter is wild enough!" Jonas said with a laugh and Nikki turned back to him with a wicked grin on her face.

he scooted right next to him and swung her knee over his legs, ending up straddling his thighs facing him. Jonas put the coffee cup he'd almost dropped on the end table near the phone as his daughter placed her hands around his neck.

"So...I'm wild enough for you?!" Nikki said, now with a playful, seductive edge to her voice. She looked so wholesome and yet so sexy - her blue eyes, thin aristocratic nose, those little lips, cute narrow chin, the hint of cleavage through the slightly opened robe, the creamy-white complexion of her skin.

"You're my little heartbreaker," Jonas said softly. It had been quite a while since he'd made love to a woman the morning after but he felt the stirrings to do just that with his alluring daughter.

"I'd never break your heart, Daddy," Nikki whispered as she moved her mouth toward his. She kissed him, feather-light on the lips and then left her face close to his, rubbing her nose on his.

God, she's like a drug,Jonas thought as his hands began undoing the sash of her robe.And I'm getting hooked fast.

"Mmmmm... Daddy, what are you doing?" Nikki asked innocently.

"We got two hours to kill, sweetheart," Jonas replied, sliding his hands in the open front of her robe. Nikki chuckled and began kissing him again.

* * * * *

Forty minutes later, the master bedroom was ringing with their grunts and groans. The sheer inner set of curtains had been pulled closed, allowing most of the sunlight to pass through and give the room a yellowish glow. Faint gray fibrous shadows of the curtain's fabric fell on the moving bodies of the incestuous pair like undulating topographic lines.

Jesus, I love this!!Nikki confessed mentally as she gripped the sturdy lacquered slats of her parent's headboard, looking back over her right shoulder, watching her horny father hump into her slippery slot.

"Ah...oh...oohhhh!...uh...uhhh!...gaaa...ummmm!...yeah!!" she throatily huffed and puffed as her father's strong hands gripped her waist, holding her lithe frame steady.

Last night's lovemaking had been a series of quick sprints to orgasms for both of them but, this morning, her father was really taking his time, stopping periodically to just let his erection luxuriate in her young body or to change to another position.

She caught her father's eye when he looked up from watching his penetration. Smiling contentedly, he stuck his long-lasting peter deep in her and let his chest drop down on her back, his lips kissing her shoulder a couple of times.

"Enjoying yourself?" he asked unnecessarily. He'd given her a mini-orgasm once already by going down on her to begin with. She now knew why girls went for older men if her father was any example -- they would go out of their way to please a young piece of ass, whether out of gratitude or the promise of more.

"Oh yeah!" she said, grinding her butt against him as she faced the headboard again, "Tell me again why this is against the law..." she joked.

Her father chuckled, then leaned his torso back up a little. Nikki felt his hands start sliding up her back, his thumbs kneading little circles along either side of her spine.

"I love your body," her father murmured.

"Just my body?"

"No, baby...of course, I love all of you...," her father assured her as he leaned all the way back, running his hands down the length of her back. They kept going over the very back of her rear end and she felt his thumbs pulling the lower swells of her ass further apart, pulling the skin on either side of her stuffed pussy taut, "...but your body is way out in front."

Nikki used her cuntal muscles to squeeze his organ and her father lightly slapped her ass.

"That's a talented little pussy."

"It really wants to come, Daddy," she informed him, looking back to see him again staring at it...her father was definitely a pussyman. Nikki wished he'd just get back to fucking her. So, she was really disappointed when she felt him pull out of her fuck-ready snatch.

"Let me see you make it come, baby...here, scoot back a little...now lay your face on the pillows.. yeah, stick that ass up higher...beautiful...now, let me see you play with that pussy."

Masturbating herself for her father sounded pretty kinky and Nikki liked the idea. He might have gotten the idea from what she had told him about her and Tori. She spread her knees a little wider on the bed, slipping her right hand back between her thighs. Her slender fingers knew the territory well.

"Very nice...verrrrryyy nice," Dad said from somewhere behind her as she rubbed and pulled and spread her bush-fringed cunt petals. "God, that looks good, baby...just like that... that looks so hot...shit, yes...I'll give you about twenty minutes to stop that!"

"Daddddddyy, you're incorrigible!" Nikki cried from the pillow her face was laying on.. called him incorrigible as she frigged her tingling twat eight ways to Sunday.

Nikki closed her eyes and began waxing her clit with her glistening fingertips. In a few minutes, she was making little yipping sounds as bolts of current shot through her fiery pussy. She was getting awfully close to a climatic conclusion.

She'd almost forgotten about her father, caught up in her fingering frenzy, but suddenly his hands were on her ass, pulling the lower portion of her butt apart again. Then his lips barely touched her slit, almost making her come on the spot. Instinctively, she made a dipping motion with her hips like she was fucking someone herself.

His lips went away but she knew he was watching so she kept on phantom-fucking the air beneath her hips, holding her fingers still and moving her pussy on them. In her mind's eye, she could see her father back there jacking himself, too.

"MMMMMM...SSSSSSSS...UUUMMMM...MMMMMM!" Nikki panted away into the pillow, finding it harder to breathe as she shot down the homestretch toward her much-needed orgasm.

Her father threw a new twist at her and couldn't have timed it any better.

His strong hands grabbed the front of her legs above her knees and jerked them back about a foot. Her hips fell to within six inches of the mattress. Before she could raise her shoulders with her left elbow and look around to see what he had in mind, he was on top of her, driving his hot fat pecker deep in her fuck-slit.

"OOOOOOOUUUUGGGGGGGG!" Nikki groaned as his full weight came down on her, pinning her right arm under her, and he began hammering away with his hips.

"COME...COME...COME...COME!" Daddy yelled with each thrust.

"OOOOOHHHHGODDDD...DDADDDDDDYY!!"

Nikki's cunt exploded around her parent's prick like the night before but far more intensely. Her feet and head snapped up in unison has her innards turned to quicksilver all up and down her father's slowing dick.

"OH YEAH, BABY...COME...oh, yeah...let it go..let it go," she heard her father's voice close to her ear. She expected to feel the warm rush of his incestuous spunk but it never came.

The waves of orgasm coursed out and came crashing back on each other for over a minute, her blown-away box shuddering and squeezing her father's buried member.

When it was over, she let her chin fall into the pillow and her feet fall across the back of his knees like stems on a pair of sunglasses. She felt her father's lips against the side of her hair, kissing it and nuzzling toward her ear.

"Daddy?" she finally murmured.

"Mmmhhhhmmm."

"Is there any way we could get married?"

Her father started laughing deep in his chest and she smiled, thoroughly sated. Her father gave her calm cunt a few slow pumps with his still hard cock, reminding her that they were not through by a longshot.

God, that was a close one...couple more strokes and I'd have popped my cork in my baby's pussy again,Jonas thought as he stroked her supple body.I'm a sick fuck for doing this but it's just too damn good... just laying here naked with her would be better than the sex her mother had been giving me...actually fucking her surpasses everything...I'm going to make her turn over on her back for the big finish...look in her eyes while I screw her!

Jonas ran his right hand over her shoulder, slowly up her neck, and brushed aside the lock of hair that covered her cheek. He kissed her exposed ear briefly and then the side of her mouth - the mouth that had nursed at his nipples, sucked on his tongue...

Sucking?...oh yeah, those lips are made for sucking!...I've satisfied her enough for one day...time for Nikki to give me what I want.His dick grew stiffer in his daughter's pussy thinking about what he was going to ask her to do.

Jonas pulled out of his daughter, rolled off her to the left onto his side, and began collecting pillows to prop himself up. Beside him, Nikki rolled over toward him and her right shoulder came to rest against his stomach. She turned her face up toward him.