Swinger Training Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tears trickled from both her eyes, "I remember when I thought you would never want me again. I thought my life had ended."

"I never stopped loving and desiring you, my love, I thought you belonged to Maurice, I was terrified he would call you and you would be gone. I knew I wouldn't be able to handle that."

Sara sniffed and wiped her eyes, she looked at me for a while. "I think if anyone called from Maurice's house it would be Shawanda. I have never seen her look at anyone like she looks at you, John."

I looked at her, "Are you a little jealous Sara?"

"No. Not a little, a whole lot. Should I be jealous?"

"No, not a bit. I like her a lot. But not anything like I the love I feel for Cindy or you. I love Cindy, but not the way I love you. You have no reason to be jealous of anyone. Please don't get blinded and confused by jealousy like I was. It is a horrible thing to suffer through. You can't think straight. It makes you nervous; every time the phone rings you know it is 'the call'." Every time your love leaves the house or is out of sight for a minute or two you know they are seeing their lover. It's a never ending bad dream."

"John, come to me and carry me to bed, you haven't really made love to me for a damned long time. I need you so badly. Hurry, Cindy you and Fred can watch or do what ever you like but I want this for just John and I, we need it."

Cindy and Fred grinned, "You guys go practice, and we'll lock up as we leave. Have a sweet loving night, we love both of you."

I picked Sara up in my arms and carried her to our bed. I placed her gently on the bed and moved beside her. We kissed and our tongues played delightfully for a long time. I licked the saltiness from her eyes. He whispered, "John please lie down beside me and hold me tight. I need to have you hold me close and feel your warmth and feel your love for me. Yes, just like that. It feels so good. Now I want you to put your lovely cock inside me and fill me with your seed. Make me pregnant. I want your baby so bad. I want to feel our child grow in my belly. I want to feel it kick and move inside me. OUR baby."

I gently kissed her lips as I stroked slowly in to her tight warm pussy. I told her how wonderful it felt. I told her how much it meant to me to be trying to make her pregnant. I told her that this was really only a practice mating but that I loved practicing because I thought it should be our last time for a little while. She pushed me up.

"What do you mean? I love to practice with you."

"I mean that maybe we should have me eat correctly, take vitamins, rest up, and save up my spermatozoa until you are really fertile. Then I can shoot a big healthy load of my little wigglers up inside you and let them wiggle and squirm up inside of you and find your eggs and fertilize them. BINGO! You are pregnant!"

"Wonderful, sweet man, that's just what we want. Do you think that by saving it up you will have, what a million little wigglers, instead of 850,000 in a normal load? It only takes one you know."

"Right and I am not in that big a hurry. If it takes a year or two of hard loving to get you pregnant my love, I'll just keep plugging along until the job gets done."

"Honey, I have heard that the best thing is to just relax and let it happen. And if it is God's will we will have a baby."

I looked my wife in the eyes, "Sara I think we need to discuss this parenthood deal a little before it happens and we are not totally committed to being parents. I do not like the idea of creating a new life to be brought into this world when we do not have a moral and ideological plan we will live by and will teach to the child by example in the way we live our lives. I believe children learn from their parents the rules that they will live their lives by. Parents that bend the laws and cheat on their taxes or in other ways while they tell the kid to be honest and not cheat will raise a cheater. Parents that bend traffic laws will be raising bad drivers. Fathers that take their kid fishing and then keep undersized fish are teaching that laws may be broken and will wonder why their kids went wrong."

"Honey, I agree with you one hundred percent. While we have children under our roof, we will live exemplary lives. We WILL teach by example. I want to mother young men who will be as honest and true as their father. If we have girls I intend to raise young ladies, we will both be proud to call our own. I pledge to you and to our unborn children that I will do my utmost to be a perfect wife and mother. I intend to show them how a lady acts and lives with the highest moral standards. I expect you to be a positive role model for our children too." She reached and took my hand in hers. She gripped my hand firmly in both of hers. "This is how we must live our lives; but Honey, at night after the kids are asleep I intend to fuck your brains out. Got it?"

"Yes, yes, yes, Sara you know I always want and need your loving."

Two months later we found that Cindy and Sara were both pregnant.

12