Tales of Kathye's Tail: Ice Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly Jake grabbed me by my hair shoving me onto my back. He stood over me looking at me with eyes filled with fiery passion. "God, you're a sexy bitch," he said. "I'm going to fuck your brains out." His rough talk turned me on even more and I spread my legs inviting him in. But he wasn't ready for that yet. He had plans.

Jake dropped to his knees between my legs, leaned forward and massaged my breasts. It felt wonderful. "Just look at those great tits," he said. "Can you see them, James?" Bringing James into our love making startled me. It jarred me from my fantasies about James fucking me, replacing them with a hard reality.

"No, I can't see them very well," James said hoarsely. James had been caught up in his own fantasies, and Jake's question caught him off guard. "I can see them a little from the firelight, and they look great. But I can't see them enough." I knew he was fishing for an invitation for a closer look.

"And that pussy. Just look at." Jake was warming up to some real sexual dialogue. "All that black hair. What a sexy looking cunt you have, baby. You ought to see this black, hairy pussy, James. It's the kind you really like, just the way I told you it was."

"I wish I could see it," James said hopefully. "I've heard you talk about it so many times. I would really like to see it. I wouldn't do anything, just look." He sounded like a teenager begging his first girl friend for a peek between her legs.

"What do you think, baby?" Jake asked. "Can he look at it, up close?"

"No, Jake. No he can't. I want you. He can watch from over there if he wants, but I want just you." I knew where this thing was going and was getting nervous.

"Come on over," Jake said.

"No," I pleaded trying to close my legs. But it was too late. James was off the couch in a second heading our direction. Jake kept my legs apart with his feet. He was standing again so James could get a good look.

I saw James standing beside me. Now I could see his cock. It was huge, long, at least nine inches, and thick. It was hard, sticking straight out from his body and up at an angle. I gasped at the size of it. Jake smiled.

"Looks good, doesn't it, baby?"

"No," I lied. "I'm embarrassed, Jake. Quit this. Please." James' cock was dark, almost black and in the fire light it was had a purple cast. I had never had a cock that dark. I tried not to look at it, but couldn't keep my eyes diverted.

"Holy shit," James said breathing heavy. "You do have a great looking pussy, Kathy. Just like Jake said."

Then I said something really stupid for the situation. "Thanks. I'm glad you like it."

"I do like it," he said. "Can I touch it?"

"No," I said.

"Sure you can," Jake said. "Just feel how soft and hairy it is."

James dropped to his knees beside me. His hand reached out to touch my pussy and I flinched, twisting my hips away from him. But that didn't matter. "No! Don't do it, James," I pleaded meekly. But that did no good either. James touched me and it was like electricity. He ran his hand over my pussy rubbing the hair, making it crinkle. I tired to close my legs, but Jake held them apart so James could feel of me. James ran his fingers down to my pussy's lips. His lips were moist with passion. He rub my quivering pussy lips making me twist against my will. It felt so good! I moaned. I was quickly losing any resistance I might have had. James shoved one finger inside me making me gasp.

"Oh, God! That feels so good," I moaned.

He stroked his fingers in and out a few times. I thought I was going to cum.

Jake was loving it. He could see my will to fight disappearing. This was what he wanted. Quickly, he dropped to his knees and began licking my pussy.

"Oooohhhhh, baby," I said. "That is so good." "Eat me!" I screamed. "Eat me!"

James was still kneeling beside me. I reached out and grabbed his hard cock. "What a cock!" I swooned. "Stick it in my mouth." Instead he bent over and started sucking my tits. I raised my legs and spread them open even more so Jake had free access to my soaking cunt. Two men at once. Finally I was going to have ever woman's fantasy. And they were both so handsome. I could not believe this was really happening. I no longer cared about whether it was right or wrong. My inhibitions were gone. All I wanted was these two cocks.

"James, let Kathy suck your cock," Jake said. "She is wonderful at sucking cocks."

James did not need a third invitation. He straddle me at my tits, penning my arms underneath his weight. His balls hung down and his big cock stuck out over my mouth. I opened my lips and bent my face forward trying to reach his cock, but couldn't. I stuck my tongue out managing to lick the underneath of it just a little.

"Give it to me, James!" I demanded. "I want it now! I want to suck that big cock of yours! That's what you and Jake have been planning for months, and now I want to do it!"

James grinned. He lowered his massive balls over my face and I licked them like the sex hungry woman I was. Jake was fucking me with his tongue and I was going crazy. One guy eating my pussy and another teasing my mouth with his magnificent cock. I moaned for more, and then I got it. James bent forward releasing one of my arms. I grabbed his cock pulling it toward my mouth. Quickly I ran my tongue over its bulging head and then sucked it into my mouth. James jerked and his body tensed. He was stretched out over me humping his hips, fucking my mouth, his balls slapping underneath my chin. His cock was so big I could hardly spread my jaws wide enough to take it. But I did and it was wonderful. I was sucking his pre-cum into my mouth and the taste was delicious. His cock was so long my mouth was full of it, my hand gripped the shaft, and there was still more left over.

Jake pulled his tongue from my pussy. I wanted to tell him not to quit, that I was ready to cum, but I couldn't, my mouth was full of James' cock. "Lets fuck her, now," Jake said. I could tell from the sound of his voice that he was lost in passion, his sensibilities gone. "I want her to have the best fuck she's ever had."

I knew that was about to happen.

James pulled out of my mouth and moved off my body. Quickly, I jumped to my knees, lowered my head and lifted my ass high in the air. I spread my legs opening my dripping cunt to whoever wanted firsts. It was Jake. He grabbed me by my hips, shuffled up behind me and shoved his cock inside my pussy, hard. I screamed with pleasure. When I opened my mouth, James shoved his cock in and I started sucking. It was heaven. Jake was fucking me hard from behind and James was fucking my mouth. I knew I had been set up for this, that these guys had been looking for this opportunity for months. But at the moment I didn't care. I just wanted cock. A threesome had always been off limits, but it never would be again. I was loving it, probably more than the guys were. They were only getting me one way each. I was getting them both at the same time. I was feeling things I had never felt before. With one cock in my pussy and one in my mouth, both driving hard, I felt trapped between them. I couldn't escape. The helplessness felt so marvelous. I was being taken in a strange new way. I was totally loved, totally filled with cock, totally fucked

"This pussy is great," Jake said. "Come back here and get some of it. You'll love it."

Quickly James pulled from my mouth moving back toward by ass. Jake shuffled toward my mouth. Behind me James pulled himself up to my ass. He is bigger than Jake and pulled my ass higher so he could get his cock in my cunt, that was now hotter than ever. I could hardly wait to get his big cock inside me from behind. Jake's cock was bone stiff. He got his cock positioned in front of my mouth, but didn't enter me. He was watching James and I knew he was waiting so they could both penetrate together. On my ass I could feel James' cock trying to find my pussy. God, it was big. I was impatient for him to drive it home. I wanted it in me. Finally, the head of his cock nudged against my pussy's lips and began separating them so the shaft could enter.

"Fuck her hard," Jake said. "She likes it hard, so give her a good pounding."

"Yes! Fuck me!," I begged. God, I need to feel your big, hard cock inside me. Just fucking me, just fucking me. Hurt me! Fuck me, hard."

"Where do you want it?" James teased.

"In my pussy! My pussy!"

He took the cue ramming the full length of his cock inside me with total force, into my steaming cunt. I felt like I was a rocket on a launchng pad and James was the thrust engine. The pain shot from the back of my pussy and I screamed. It was bigger than I had hoped for. Immediately he started pumping, stretching my cunt wide. His cock rubbed hard against the walls of my pussy, stretching me. At first I didn't think I could stand the pain, but then I started lubricating again and it was magnificent.

Up front, when I screamed from the pain James' cock caused, Jake jammed his cock into my mouth. The taste of my pussy was on him. I loved the taste and wished it lasted longer. Never in my life did I imagine that sex could be so good as this. I was sucking Jake's fantastic cock with my pussy's taste on it, and his best friend's huge cock was ramming me from behind, stretching my cunt so wide I knew no other cock would ever feel so good. I felt wicked and loved it.

James was fucking me hard, just the way I like it. Every time he drove his cock into me, my body pushed forward and I grunted from the pressure.

"Do you like it, baby?" Jake asked breathlessly. I tried to say yes, that it was beyond my wildest dreams, but I couldn't with his cock in my mouth. So I just mumbled my pleasure. "Mmmmm. Ummmmmmm. Mmmmmmm." Jake got the message and laughed.

I could feel myself getting ready to cum. James was hitting my magic spot so hard I couldn't keep from it. Every time he thrust his big hips into me his balls swung and banged into my lower stomach. His cock was doing exciting things inside my pussy. Finally, I came. I pulled Jake's cock out so I could express my pleasure.

"Oh, god. I'm cuming. Ohhhhhhh!!! Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh, James that is wonderful! What a horse cock you've got! Fuck me harder!" And he did, cramming it harder than before. Release flooded over me with exquisite bliss.

Jake was ready for some more pussy. He and James switched again. It was a relief to have Jake's smaller cock inside me. It gave me time to regain my breath. I loved for Jake to fuck me like this, and James could never take his place. But big is good, now and then.

We fucked for nearly an hour. The guys kept switching back and forth, taking turns fucking me in my pussy and my mouth. They were having a great time with this threesome, like two little boys with a new game. Finally, after each of them had fucked my pussy at least four times and I had cum so many times I was weary, they shot their loads into me, James in my pussy and Jake in my mouth. They both had full balls. I almost couldn't swallow all that Jake put in my mouth, and James' cum ran from my pussy like a damn had broken.

After the guys had their fill of fucking, the three of us fell exhausted on the blankets, our bodies dripping sweat. All I could do was just lay their on my stomach groaning. My pussy throbbed from the pounding and I was exhausted. I felt like I had really had my brains fucked out. Jake held me to him and James spooned up from behind. I was sandwiched in between the man I truly loved and his friend, well fucked and dreamy. We slept.

During the night, I was awakened by James playing with my ass. His cock was hard and he was rubbing in between my cheeks. Slowly, trying not to wake Jake, I rolled over into James' arms. He sucked on my tits and kissed me for the first time. His kisses were good, but not as good as Jake's. Then he slipped down and licked my pussy. I was still mostly asleep, but the sensation was wonderful. James was rough at eating pussy, and not very creative. But it was good.

After I was wet, James crawled between my legs and fucked me missionary style. I tried to be quiet. I didn't want to wake Jake. But James was really pounding my pussy. His long cock reached to my back door and stretched my pussy like it had done earlier. But in this position, I could take his cock better. He could really fuck. I came twice before he filled me with his cum. "Thanks," he said and rolled off me.

I went back to sleep, but shortly I was awakened again. This time by Jake sucking on my tits. I turned to him and told him I loved him.

"Did you like it?" he asked.

"Yes," I said softly. "You know I did."

"We'll do this again."

"Yes," I said. "Soon, but not all the time."

"I heard him fucking you."

"Did that bother you?" I asked.

"No, not at all. I got a hardon listening to you guys fuck. He has a big cock, doesn't he?"

"Yes, he does. But yours is better."

Jake laughed. "You would say that even if it were a lie."

"But it isn't. I love your cock better than any I've ever had.

Jake kissed me and we fucked with him on top.

After Jake finished he rolled off me and James was waiting to take his place. He mounted me even before I could clean Jake's cum from my pussy. His big cock slipped in easy because I was filled with Jake's cum. This time James was not creative, he justs fucked me hard, really hard. All he wanted was a fuck, nothing personal, just a fuck.

James fucked me twice more that night, once with me on top and once more on my knees. When I was on top I saw Jake watching and smiling at me. While James was fucking my on my knees, I gave Jake a blow job, and as dawn was breaking I fucked the two of them together. I took turns sucking their cocks and licking their balls while the other fucked me. Then I fixed a big breakfast for my two lovers. After eating, we went back to the fireplace and they each took turns fucking me while the other watched.

The weather finally cleared up enough for Jake to take James home. I knew they were swapping notes about me. When he came back to my place we talked about things. He told me all the things he and James talked about in the truck. He asked if I liked the way James fucked, and I said yes, but he was better. And he laughed. I told him I knew they had planned this thing and I pouted about it, pretending to be upset. He said they had not planned the weather but that he had told James about how good I was. I never really expected it to happen, he told me. Jake and I often played the game of a threesome, talking about it, arguing, him trying to convince me and I being staunch against it. But he said he never really consider it actually happening, and wasn't sure how he would feel about it.. But since it did, he liked it and what did I think? Did I want to do it again. Sure, I told him. But only with you and James. If you ever try to bring anyone else into this, you and I are through, I told him.

For days after that night, my pussy ached.

12