Tena Desai - Comes into the Fold Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The five beautiful bitches knelt at their owner's feet. Romeo took out his phone from his jacket and took a picture. Five gorgeous beauties, all naked, all looking into the camera, clearly happy and proud to be their director's bitches.

=======================================================

Tena was thinking of that moment as she turned the corner and continued walking along the polished airport corridor beside Romeo. She was dressed in a tiny, black, tight micromini skirt and a halter top very much like a bikini top. Over the top she had on a mesh top that reached down to her hips but was golden colour and open weave so everything inside was fully visible.

During the flight they had just had, Tena had been in Romeo's service along with his other whores. She had sucked him with Deepika beside her, and he had fed them his cum. But right now she was looking fresh, polished, classy and amazingly gorgeous. So was Deepika, who had been bouncing on Romeo's cock less than an hour ago.

Now Tena was fully Romeo's whore. The three weeks in Jakarta had served as her training period. He had fucked her regularly and controlled her just as he controlled his other bitches. Living with him and his other sluts, Tena had picked up on things quickly. With one signal from his fingers, now she knew when to bend over and spread her legs and when to kneel between his legs and suck his dick.

He had started training her ass pretty early, but it took a whole week before she could take him completely in her ass. He had been patient with her and she had been an eager, willing whore. She still had to bite her lips when he used her ass but now at least she was proud that the whole, thick length of his shaft could be buried in her whore ass.

The shows had gone really well too. Romeo had made a rule that the girl who did the best in a show would get to eat his cum on her toast the next morning at breakfast. That made them all try hard to get the most applause. Tena had won twice. She was very proud of it.

Last night they had been given a party by the organisers to celebrate a successful tour. All 5 of Romeo's whores had dressed in sexy blue dresses while Romeo had worn a blue suit. They had all worn their collars and carried the leashes in their purses. Since it had been a private party, Romeo had played with and teased his whores openly all evening. The local organisers had invited the few Indonesian actresses who had taken part in some of the shows. And some other models from the local scene.

Tena had watched them all flirt and vie for Romeo's attention. And she had been proud of her collar in that crowd. Any time a girl asked about it, she was only too glad to tell them in detail what it meant and how she had earned it. They were always jealous of Tena and she loved it.

All in all, it had been a wild party. Tena had been happy that Romeo had treated her just like his other whores. She was truly his property now. This morning they had all woken up tired.

By the time they had got to the plane though, the girls seemed to be in a playful mood again. They had had a very sexy flight despite it being a public flight.

That night Tena packed up some essential stuff from her apartment and moved to Romeo's mansion. She was proud to be part of his live-in harem.

========================================================

Next morning...

Romeo was lounging by the pool letting his sluts play around him as they liked. He was reading a script that his AD had sent with his recommendation for Romeo's consideration.

Anjana Sukhani walked out of the main house through the French windows and came to Romeo's lounger.

"Sir, ummm...Neetu Chandra ma'am has come to see you. Will you see her?"

Romeo had not heard from Neetu since firing her at the airport 3 weeks ago nor did he expect to. He felt a little guilty about dismissing her like that after he found out from Anjana that the flights chaos was not all Neetu's fault but he had not made up his mind what to do about it yet. But now that she was here he didn't mind seeing her.

"Yes, yes, bring her out."

Neetu came out in a very tight, very short, thin yellow tank dress. the straps of the dress less than an inch wide and the cleavage was really deep. Her gold hoop earrings shone through her mid-length messy-loose dark hair. The 8" high stilettos completed the picture of a smoking hot brunette with a killer body going to a club.

But this was not for a club. Neetu had dressed to impress Romeo. Stepping right next to his lounger, she slowly went down to her knees on the wet pool-side floor and opened her knees wide. The thin, short dress hiked up over her thighs and her bare, pantyless pussy was clearly exposed to Romeo's eyes. Neetu knew this and had planned for exactly this when putting this dress on.

Romeo nodded "Hello Neetu. How are you, darling?"

"Hello Sir. I am very bad, Sir. I am missing you terribly. I have come to apologise and grovel, and beg for your forgiveness. I will lick your feet and drink your pee, if you want, Sir. Just please take me back, Sir. If you don't think me capable to run the travel desk, put me anywhere, I will wash dishes or do laundry, or anything you say, Sir. Just let me be your bitch again, Sir. I want to be your personal bitch and nothing more. Please, Sir. Please?"

She held her breath as Romeo let his eyes rove over her young, shapely body up and down. She knew her pussy was wet and pussy slit glistening with juices in the Sun. She waited for his first words. She was ready to beg more and not leave until he had her thrown out.

"Anju told me how the organisers gave you trouble on the Indonesia tour." Romeo said softly. Neetu shot a grateful glance up to Anjana who smiled at her in return.

"I think you were always a good bitch before this incident." Romeo continued, he seemed to be assessing her case and Neetu's heart beat fast, hoping he would take her back "Alright, I don't mind taking you back and putting you back in travel desk if you can work under Anjana. Is that ok with you, Anju?"

He looked at Anjana.

"Perfectly ok, Sir. It's your decision but if you made us work together as joint-travel in-charge, I would be happy to work with Neetu ma'am."

"Alright, let's do it this way. Anju can head the domestic travel and Neetu, you can take care of the international travel. You are more experienced so you can help Anju get better so that you can be moved up to something else later."

"Thank you, Sir, thank you, thank you, thank you!" Neetu in her ecstasy bent over and kissed Romeo's feet.

"Now" Romeo said "get naked and get in the pool. Assume the position."

"Yes, Sir. Right away, Sir."

Neetu stripped off her dress and shoes quickly. She stepped into the pool on the shallow side and walked across the width to the other wall. There she held on to the side of the pool with both hands, bent over and spread her legs.

"Your bitch is ready for your use, Master." She said as if she was saying dinner was served.

Romeo got off the lounger and got into the pool. Walking up right behind Neetu, he held her shoulders and whispered in her ear "Lower, whore!"

Quickly, Neetu bent over lower, lining herself up for her boss' cock. He placed his cockhead on her pussy hole and held her hips as he impaled her with a slow, smooth thrust.

"Mmmmmmm God!" Neetu moaned breathlessly as she felt the familiar sensation of being skewered.

Starting with slow strokes, Romeo fucked Neetu fully deep, making his cockhead massage her gspot with each in and out stroke. She held her position despite the pain his massive cock was causing in her cunt. She had indeed missed him during the last few weeks.

Neetu had always been his whore ever since her interview. He had fucked her on his office couch in the interview. After selection the first weekend she spent at his mansion he had fucked her raw. But now she had not had his cock in her cunt for more than 3 weeks. Actually, she had not had any cock in her during the 3 weeks. After being Romeo's bitch for so long, going back to fucking wannabe actors and small time producers seemed like a big step-down to Neetu. She had simply waited for his return and worked on her apology.

As the orgasm hit Neetu's body, she struggled to hold on to the side of the pool. As her knees and elbows buckled, Romeo grabbed her in his arms and continued drilling her cunt from behind. His thighs slammed into her bare ass, rocking the water all around her as his cock hit her cervix again and again.

Feeling his hands on her bare tits, Neetu felt her body get hot again. He kneaded her soft tits hard, crushing them in his strong hands. She felt another orgasm hit, smaller but so good. Followed by another as his cock continued to pound her so hard and her body surrendered to his familiar, wonderful cock.

Her body was just coming off the last high of the orgasm when she felt his cock explode inside her. She loved the heat emanating right from her centre as he dumped his load into her. More than the physical fucking, it was the psychological feeling of becoming his whore again that triggered Neetu's next orgasm. It was stronger than all the small ones and once again she was glad that she was impaled on his cock or she would fall down to the bottom of the pool.

That wonderful, pulsating cock was still buried in her cunt when she saw Deepika come out of the house with the phone and approach Romeo.

"Sir, there's a call from Caesar's Palace. They would like us to do some shows in Vegas. They are asking if we are interested."

Romeo smiled and bit Neetu's earlobe "Are we interested, whore?"

She moaned "Yes, my Master. Very interested!"

The End

12