That 70's Show-Happy Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you kidding me," she yelled, "that bastard."

"You know how you could get back at him," Kelso cajoled her, "we could do it...just like old times."

"Michael you're such a slime ball," Jackie scolded him, and then after thinking about it, "you know what, you're right." She took him by the hand and led him out through the sliding glass doors and into the Foreman's backyard. Backing him up to the Foreman's picnic table, she whisked off the top of her Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders costume, uncovering her tiny, but perfectly shaped, 34B breasts that Kelso had seen many times before. It was Jackie's nipples that were amazing because they were more than three quarters of an inch long. Kelso had often told her that her nipples put Farrah's to shame. Dropping to her knees in front of her former boyfriend, she undid his pants and struggled to tug the tight-fitting garment down to his ankles. "Still not wearing underwear I see," Jackie stated as his slender seven inch hard-on sprang out.

"No, you know the chicks dig it," Kelso grinned.

"Whatever," slurred Jackie as she grasped his prick and wasted no time sliding it past her lips and into her eager mouth.

"Oh shit Jackie," Kelso reacted to the vacuum job she was giving him, "you always were the best cock sucker."

"Ummm hmmmm," she mumbled as her tongue looped around his crown and she fondled his scrotum.

Kelso urged her to her feet so he could caress her tiny hand-fulls and Jackie stood leaning over with her ass in the air. Suddenly a familiar voice came through the Foreman's kitchen door, "Kelso, where the hell did you go...I got us some Halloween candy." When Fez turned toward the picnic table he stopped dead in his tracks. "Oh, shit Kelso," Fez exclaimed, then, "nice boobies Jackie...I love boobies."

"Well don't just stand there Fez, get on over here...Jackie's horny," Kelso directed him.

Hearing no objections from the girl of all his wet dreams, Fez gulped down his miniature Snickers and advanced toward Jackie. He reached around her and took her titties in his hands, rubbing them with his palms and squeezing them. She could feel his erection press up against her tiny ass and began to push back against him and wiggle. "Oooo, those nipples are amazing," Fez complimented her as he rolled the flesh between his fingers.

Feeling bold, Fez unsnapped the short-shorts of Jackie's costume and started to pull them down her slender legs, along with her lacy bikini panties. She voluntarily lifted her feet one by one so he could remove her garments and he placed them reverently on the picnic table, as she spread her legs to allow him access to her pussy. "Oooo, holy crap," remarked an amazed Fez when he saw her completely bald mound. Jackie had read in a magazine that all the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders shaved their pubic areas so that no hair peeked out around their shorts. Her pussy lips were meaty with many folds of skin and she spread her legs even farther giving Fez a better view of her treasure. Fez dropped to his knees as if he was worshipping her ass, rubbing his hands all over the round flesh, amazed at its smoothness.

His head was so close to her rump that his nose was brushing her ass crack as he blew hot air onto her slit. Fez stuck out his tongue and plucked a drop of Jackie's fluids before it dripped onto the ground. "Oh Jackie, you are beautiful," Fez proclaimed as his thumbs separated her fleshy folds, exposing her pink opening.

When he gently slid both thumbs inside her, she jerked with an orgasm and bit down on Kelso causing him to protest, "what the hell Jackie...watch it."

"Morry," she mumbled, her mouth full as Fez began lapping her slit like a dog lapping at his water dish. He found that Jackie's clit matched her nipples and protruded prominently, the size of a gum-drop candy. He wanted to nibble on it but could not really reach it no matter how far she spread her legs.

So excited that he couldn't wait any longer, Fez stood, kicked off his loafers, and removed his trousers and boxers. "Whoa...holy crap Fez, do you have a license for that thing," Kelso exclaimed when Fez' penis sprang into view. It must have been at least twelve inches long as it slapped against Fez' stomach. If they had a chance to compare, it would have been even longer than Red's, but not nearly as thick. It did, however, have an incredibly large tangerine sized crown.

Hearing Kelso, Jackie glanced back toward Fez and her eyes bulged as she murmured, "molly mitt." His meat stick in his hand, Fez stood behind the nude little pixie and rubbed his cock-head against her wet slit, separating her lips. Pushing forward, Fez was surprised at how easily he penetrated little Jackie's hole as his crown disappeared inside her. "Mmmmm," she moaned as he pushed steadily forward, his monster cock sliding deep into her cunt. As his considerable hard-on slid deeper and deeper into her pussy, Jackie wriggled her ass against him as her arousal grew. Nothing had ever touched the depths of her vagina like Fez' pole and the sensation was excruciatingly exciting. Finally, after what seemed like minutes, Fez hit bottom and firmly pushed against her cheeks, gaining maximum penetration. His huge head was crowding her cervix and Jackie felt like she was in heaven.

Fez began to slowly withdraw his tool and then just as slowly slide back into Jackie. It seemed to take forever to slip the entire length into her and Jackie backed her head off Kelso's cock momentarily to implore Fez, "jeez Fez...quit teasing...fuck me...fuck me hard." As she resumed sucking Kelso off, Fez slammed back into her cunt, her tiny cheeks jiggling as her head drove Kelso's cock deeper down her throat. Fez grasped her petite waist and began to jam his salami in and out of Jackie's hole. Fez was finally fucking his dream girl, and her little pussy was just as tight as he dreamed it would be as it gripped his cock.

Watching his former girlfriend being fucked by a giant cock proved to be more stimulating than Kelso would have guessed and he soon erupted into Jackie's throat, pumping her mouth full of his seed. He finished his ejaculation, his shriveling penis slipping from her lips, as Jackie gripped the edge of the picnic table with both hands to steady herself against Fez' assault. "Oh God Fez...fuck me...fuck me," she pleaded as Fez pounded her pussy. It felt to Jackie like his cock was so far inside her that it was going to pop out of her mouth. They could hear the music from inside the house and it occurred to Jackie that Fez was fucking her to the rhythm of the Bee Gees "Staying Alive." Performing a move that an Olympic gymnast would be proud of, Jackie twisted around, threw her leg up and over Fez' head (nearly kicking his nose), and ended up facing him, his cock still lodged firmly inside her.

Throwing her arms around his neck and interlocking her fingers, she jumped up and wrapped her shapely legs around Fez' waist, virtually attaching herself to his body. Fez' eyes lit up as he could now see her angelic face as he fucked her. As she bounced up and down on his snake, Jackie cooed, "oh Fez...your cock feels so good in my pussy...fuck me baby, fuck me." Feeling his legs getting weak as he supported her weight and jammed up into her, Fez turned around and leaned back against the picnic table, her legs still wrapped around his waist. In this position, Jackie's ass cheeks were spread wide presenting her tiny brown hole to a still horny Kelso. He bent his long legs behind Jackie, rubbed his crown with the juices leaking out of her pussy, and swiftly began to wedge his cock against her anus. "What the hell Michael," she yelled over her shoulder, "you know no one has ever done that before...you better be careful."

Spreading her cute cheeks far apart, Kelso pushed upward as Fez helped out by bending his knees, effectively dropping Jackie's little body down onto Kelso's prick. Pushing past her sphincter, Kelso drove steadily upward into her back tunnel. He could feel Fez' hot cock in close proximity to his, as he pushed deeper into Jackie's ass. Feeling her trim little body being stretched by two cocks, Jackie screeched, "oh...my...God. Fuck me you guys...fuck me."

Her body shivering in yet another orgasm, Jackie heard a familiar voice, "so this is where you are...isn't this nice," as a sarcastic Hyde came strolling out from the kitchen.

"Shut up Stephen," snapped Jackie, "how was Mrs. Foreman?"

"Surprisingly good for a woman her age," declared Hyde, not to be outdone.

Jackie was unconcerned with romance at the moment; her only concern was pure sex, and the two cocks slamming into her holes. Fez and Kelso were thrusting into her ass and cunt simultaneously, stretching her insides to new extremes and Jackie's body convulsed in Fez' arms. "Ohhhh...fuck me...fuck me," she moaned as she ignored Hyde.

"Uhhh, oh," Fez announced, "here I cum," and with that he crammed every inch of his giant cock up into Jackie's cunt and began to pump her full of his fluid. Feeling Fez' rod quiver against his, Kelso also erupted inside her as they both pumped hot liquid up into Jackie's holes.

Hyde could not believe how turned on he was watching his girlfriend getting double fucked, her tiny titties jiggling against Fez' hairless chest, and he merely said, "I'm next."

A scheming Bob Pinciotti had cornered a totally inebriated Kitty in the kitchen and informed her, "right now Red and Eric are having sex with my wife and daughter, and I think I know a way you could get some revenge."

"That bastard," Kitty exclaimed, feigning concern. Little did Bob know that it was a little game she and Red enjoyed: they both would have the most extreme sexual adventure possible at parties, then later would compare notes; leading to explosive sex between them. "What did you have in mind Bob," she inquired, "I'll teach that playboy to cheat on me."

"Well, since Red is debauching both of the female Pinciottis, I think a little tag-team action with both of the Foreman females would be justice," Bob stated calmly.

"Hmmm, I've never performed with Laurie before but it does sound like a bonding experience," Kitty pondering the situation, "I guess you're right Bob, it is only fair...two for two...tit for tat, so to speak...heh, heh, heh." "Let's go find Laurie," Kitty added, "she probably has had a crowd of men around her."

True to form, they found Laurie in the living room performing some kind of lewd dance surrounded by all the mature men still in attendance at the party. Bob actually licked his lips as he stared at her crotch. In the skimpy bathing suit it was obvious that she had not worn panties because her camel-toe was plainly visible. Kitty grabbed Laurie's hand and pulled her toward the stairs, telling her, "come on upstairs with me...we owe Bob a private show."

"Oh, not old Brillo head," Laurie protested as Bob watched her firm ass cheeks undulate against the suit's fabric as they climbed the stairs.

"In case you haven't noticed," Bob told her, "I'm not Brillo head anymore...now the only place there's Brillo is in my pants." When they reached Laurie's bedroom, Bob informed them, "I've been giving this some thought and I've decided that for starters I want you to ride me Kitty, while I lick Laurie's young snatch." The sentence was no sooner out of his mouth before Laurie's "10" bathing suit hit the floor revealing a beautiful, firm set of 34C breasts with very large brown areola. Just a thin "landing-strip" of sparse blonde hair appeared above her slit which was a perfect "camel-toe." There were no visible lips, just puffy mounds on each side of her slit, back-lighted through her wide thigh gap. Perpetually horny, she fondled her own tits waiting for the action to begin.

Watching Kitty easily lower her costume to uncover her huge breasts and hairy mound, Bob swiftly removed his Boss Hogg suit, being careful to drape it over a chair so as not to stain the white material. Bob's cock was probably what Kitty would have expected if she had ever given it a thought...which she hadn't; only about seven inches long but quite remarkable in its girth. He did indeed have what resembled black steel wool wrapped around it. His penis was probably the widest Kitty and Laurie had ever seen, at least as fat as a beer can, it reminded them of two beer cans put end to end. Luckily, Kitty thought, the crown was no wider than the shaft. Gazing at the two naked Foreman women had guaranteed Bob's cock was rock hard as he lay back on Laurie's pink bedspread. "Go ahead, climb on," he encouraged Kitty.

Already wet from her encounter with Hyde, Kitty straddled Bob's hairy body, reached down between her legs to grasp his meat and wedge it against her slick slit. As his crown forced her lips apart, Kitty just let gravity guide her as she slowly sat on Bob's lap, impaling herself on his fat hunk of flesh. His cock stretched her pussy as Kitty moaned, "mmmm," as it reminded her of how much she enjoyed having a cock inside her. "That's some slab of meat you've got there Bob, heh, heh, heh," Kitty remarked as she ground her crotch against his, making sure every inch was penetrating her. Then she added, "well don't just lay there...fuck me, heh, heh, heh."

Bob began to thrust upward, driving his thick pole up into Kitty's hole and beckoned to Laurie, "well, let's go...I want my tongue in that juicy little pussy." Straddling Bob's head, Laurie braced her hands on his chest and bent her legs, lowering her crotch to his face. Bob thought, "it's too bad she is the town slut because she really has a beautiful little body." As her knees hit the bed on either side of Bob's head, her puffy mounds naturally opened to reveal a bright pink cunt. Laurie sat back on her heels as Bob began to lap at her pussy, nibbling on each side of her slit causing her to moan. Inserting his tongue inside her, Bob reached up with his thumbs and spread her opening wider.

By this time Laurie was actually dripping juice into his mouth and she complimented him, "ohhh Mr. Pinciotti...you're really good at that."

Mumbling around her crotch, Bob replied, "sometimes I think that is the only reason Midge stays with me; because I am so good at licking pussy." Little did he know that the only reason Midge stayed with him was because of Donna, and the fact that he was her meal-ticket. It was difficult for him to concentrate on fucking Kitty and eating Laurie, so Kitty was now bouncing up and down on his groin, fucking herself. It is a scientific fact that man cannot do two things at once, so he had to stop tongue-fucking Laurie, to jam himself up into Kitty. He rammed his fat cock up inside her as hard as he could, thinking, "that's for that annoying fucking laugh, bitch." Little did he know that it was just what Kitty loved: hard and fast and rough. After slamming up Kitty's pussy several times, he returned his attention to Laurie and thrust three fingers far up inside her, while rubbing her clit and licking her slit.

"Holy shit," Laurie moaned while trembling and suddenly Bob's face was drenched in liquid. "I guess I should have told you," Laurie explained, "I'm a squirter."

"Yeah I guess you should," Bob answered, "but it's all good...I love pussy juice." As he thrust up into Kitty's pussy, he unceremoniously slid the index and middle fingers of both hands up into Laurie's cunt; and began to finger-fuck her with his four pudgy digits.

"Holy fuck," Laurie cried out as she reached up and began to claw at her own tits, pinching her nipples so hard they turned white.

Bob wiggled his stout body back and forth, knocking Kitty's knees out from under her as he thrust his fat meat into her hole and his body shook as he pumped her full of his semen. He seemed to cum for minutes and Kitty remarked, "jeez Bob, how long have you been saving that up?"

"Oh that's just the way I am," he explained, "in ten minutes when I'm fucking Laurie, I'll be able to cum just as much." He let his fingers slide out of Laurie and she dropped back against the pillows, watching Bob pump hot cum up into her mother. Watching her mother's breasts flop around on her chest was highly erotic and Laurie began to finger herself as she waited for her turn on Bob's cock.

Midge and Donna lay naked on the Foreman's bed basking in the afterglow of the fucking of their lives, while Red had thrown his robe and slippers on and gone downstairs to find Kitty...and a beer, and Eric sat in a chair jerking-off staring at the two most beautiful women he had ever seen. Almost all the neighbors had left the party so no one even noticed Red was not wearing his pajama bottoms as he, feeling dehydrated, downed two beers (bottled, not the draft beer everyone else got) and wandered into the back yard after finding the door wide open. A naked Jackie was sitting on the edge of the picnic table, her slim legs spread wide and a stream of white fluid from her pussy was dripping onto the grass. She had already "pulled the train" on Fez, Kelso, Hyde and three other men at the party, and looked dazed as Red surveyed the situation.

"Well, what have we here," he boomed, "some kind of dumb-ass contest." Seeing that he had some competition from Fez in the size department, he suggested, "hey foreign kid, she obviously likes cock, what so you say we do her together and really stretch her out."

"I would like that very much Mr. Red," Fez agreed, "which hole do you want?"

"Oh no," Red instructed, "we're both going to fuck her pussy at the same time. Now get over here missy," he ordered as he threw off his robe and Jackie's eyes got big as saucers as Red's prodigious penis waved in front of him. She was so tiny that he grasped her little ass cheeks in his rough hands, picked her up like she was a rag-doll, split her slit and just let her slide down the entire length of his gigantic cock.

Her hole was so wet after her sixth cock of the evening that even with his huge size, she enveloped his meat with no difficulty. "Ooooo," Jackie groaned as she wrapped her legs around Red's waist and her hands locked behind his neck.

"Well don't just stand there dumb-ass," Red barked at Fez, "get over here and let's stretch this little cock-hound."

Fez moved behind Jackie and taking his pole in his hand, nudged it up against Red's at the Jackie's slit. "Sorry Mr. Red," Fez apologized as he touched Red's most private part.

"Don't be such a wimp," Red answered, "now jam that thing up into her and let's give her the fucking of a lifetime."

Even though Jackie had already had a workout, it was still difficult to get the two biggest cocks she had ever seen into her pussy at the same time. As Jackie wriggled her ass, Fez thrust and jammed his giant cock past her opening, stretching her cunt lips farther than they were made to stretch. When he finally gained penetration, he bent his knees and slammed upward, impaling Jackie on his pole. She opened her mouth to scream, but no sound came out, as she was now stuffed with two feet of hard cock. Her cunt felt like it was splitting wide open and she couldn't decide if it was agony or ecstasy.

Then they began to move inside her... and she knew it was the most wonderful sensation she had even experienced. "Oh my fucking God," she breathed, "fuck me...fuck me...fuck me." As they moved simultaneously, it felt like one gigantic cock was inside her...like she was being fucked by some sort of wild beast." She closed her eyes as she had orgasm after orgasm, feeling their monstrous cocks sliding in and out of her formerly tiny cunt. All sorts of strange thoughts ran through her head; one being that she would never again be satisfied with just one cock in her pussy. "Fuck my little cunt," she begged as Red and Fez stretched every inch of her tunnel, fuck me hard."

As they drilled her hole with their monstrous cocks, the "squishy" sound could be heard all over the yard and Hyde and Kelso furiously jerked their rods. It felt to Jackie like their giant pricks were all the way up into her throat and she was breathing in short breaths. They were scraping against every nerve ending in her vagina as they stretched every inch of her cunt and she just leaned her head back on Fez' shoulder as her entire body shook with pleasure.