That's How Much I Love You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kneeling next to the bed, my face was inches away from Roxanne's. She had a look on her face that I remembered well. She was drifting in her own world, and soon she was going to have another orgasm.

"It's good, isn't it?" I whispered to my wife,, who nodded while twitching her face to shrug off a droplet of sweat that was rolling down her cheek. "You like that big cock inside of you, don't you?"

"Yes," Roxanne said, moving her hand over on top of mine and gripping it hard. "I love you."

"I love you too honey," I said, looking down at her wedding ring and feeling my emotions swell inside of me.

"You're going to cum now, aren't you?" I asked her as I felt her fingernails press into the back of my hand. "Wanna watch you cum."

Roxanne's face was contorting wildly, looking at me with a pleading expression before her eyes rolled back in her head, so far that only the whites were showing when she started to cry out.

"Cumming," I cried out, and it was not her orgasm that I was announcing, but my own, and has my wife came, my free hand was busily stroking my dick out of sight, sending what felt like an ocean of cum onto the bedroom floor

I smothered her mouth with kisses as our orgasms wound down, and when it was over I kissed her sweaty forehead and returned to my seat. The back of my hand stung, and when I looked and saw the deep imprints my wife's fingernails had inadvertently made in my skin I smiled.

On the bed, Jason was rolling Roxanne onto her back and shimmying up her torso, straddling her with his legs as he moved up to her stomach.

"Love to do this," Jason said, plopping his semi-turgid member between Roxanne's breasts. "Not that many females got jugs this big to make it work. Bet your old man likes to do this too, huh?"

"Yes," Roxanne said as Jason squeezed her breasts together until his cock was packed tightly in her cavernous cleavage.

"Yes," I said softly, not mentioning that when I did it, the head of my cock didn't peek out from the top of her cleavage like his did.

The foreskin covering the plum colored head of his manhood slid up and down with each thrust, and I found myself hypnotized by that. Roxanne started to duck her head downward, wiggling her tongue out as far as she could to like the tip of it, and when she succeeded Jason cackled with delight.

"Nasty girl," Jason guffawed as he leaned forward as far as could so that her tongue could slap it a couple of times before resuming his rhythm.

"You like my tits, don't you babe?" my wife asked.

"Love them baby," Jason said, and Roxanne's hands came up to the kid's as they cupped the sides of her jugs, imploring him to squeeze them together harder.

"That's it, don't baby them," Roxanne said. "They can take it."

"Oh man," Jason moaned after my wife's hands left him own and came up to grab his nipples, squeezing and twisting them in a way that seemed rather rough to me but was apparently just what Jason wanted. "Gonna..."

"Cum for me," Roxanne shouted, as Jason's body contorted in conjunction with his groan.

I could see a wad of cum splatter against Roxanne's neck, and soon a little stream of semen wandered out of her cleavage and meandered over her shoulder.

"Damn, that was good," Jason said as he climbed off of my wife and plopped down beside her, his hands giving her lush body a soft caress before Roxanne got up and excused herself, heading off to the bathroom.

"Got to tell you something - Dave isn't it?" Jason said, leaning over and grabbing the bottle from the night table. "If I were you, living in this great crib with that hot lady, the last thing I would do is let some asshole like me in here. Your own business, know what I'm saying? It's just that you've got it all here."

"I guess," I admitted, looking at the bedding he rested in which was riddled with all sorts of stains.

"Damn, what's that? 42 or 47 inches?" he asked, gesturing at the TV on the wall.

"47," I responded. "Hey, stay in college and you'll have this stuff too, for what it's all worth."

"College? I ain't in no college, dog," Jason said. "I just tell females that. They feel better about it and besides, it's classier that saying that I stock shelves at Price Chopper."

"Speaking of which," Jason said, rising to his feet. "I've got to get going. Start work at midnight."

I glanced over at the clock and was stunned to see that it was almost eleven. They had been going at it for over three hours, yet it had flown by.

"Hate to ask, but could you give me a ride back down to the city?" Jason asked as he pulled his boxer shorts up.

"Sure thing," I said and went to the closet to find something to wear.

Roxanne had come out of the bathroom, and I peeked through the hinges of the door at them.

"Leaving us?" Roxanne said.

"Yeah," Jason said as he pulled on his t-shirt. "Gotta go to work."

"Well, it was nice meeting you and I had a wonderful time. Thank you."

Roxanne got up on her toes and gave the kid a kiss on the cheek, and Jason leaned down and hugged her, putting those big black hands on her butt and giving them a playful squeeze.

"You got an incredible body on you," Jason said, nodding to me as I emerged from the closet. "49? You don't look it or act it."

"Kinda feel it now though," Roxanne said, and the red marks on her knees and backs were badges to show what she had just done.

"I'm taking Jason home - or to work," I said, and with that we left.

It was a quiet ride for the most part. Jason had to stop home and clean up, so that was where I took him. The mean streets were even meaner this late, and I drove as quickly as I could. When we got to his house, I handed him a bag with the bottle of cognac in it that we would never drink.

"Hey thanks man," Jason said, giving me a handshake that I almost did right.

"Thank you," I said as I watched him get out of the car.

"Remember what I said about your old lady," were his parting words as he went back into his house and I pulled away.

***

Chapter Nine: My old lady.

By the time I got home I had done a lot of thinking. The trip up the stairs to the bedroom felt much different than it usually did, and as I went down the hall I saw that the bathroom was still steamy, Roxanne having obviously taken a shower while I was gone.

My wife was sitting on the edge of the bed, which was now freshly made up. Roxanne was wearing a modest nightie, and rose as I came into the room.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

"Tired," She said with a shrug. "But I wanted to talk about what went on in here before we went to bed."

"I was good, wasn't it?" I said before quickly continuing. "You don't have to answer. I could tell. It's okay."

"It was good," Roxanne answered. "I won't lie about that, but it was sex. It was what I needed. Nothing more than that."

"The next time you do it, I'd really rather not be here," I replied.

"There's not going to be a next time," Roxanne said. "Not ever. At least not for me. It wasn't right what I did, even if you did agree to it. I could never do that to you again. When I saw your face when Jason touched me..."

"I hated it at first," I told her. "But after a while, when I saw how good he was making love to you..."

"Not love. Sex. He was fucking me. It was good, but no better than you and me back in the day, and without the love attached it was empty. Just like in the movies we watch sometimes"

"Okay, when I saw how good he was fucking you, I was happy for you, and as much as it hurt I realized that seeing you happy was worth just about anything to me. I know I could never drive you wild like that, and I loved watching you orgasm. Been a while since I had seen that."

"You have done the very same thing to me - many times in the past. You will again too," Roxanne said.

"I got myself off," I confessed. "When I was kneeling by the bed. I think I was pretending that I was the one making you cum."

"I know. I saw the stains," she said, motioning over to the bedside.

"Pretty sick, huh?"

"I don't know. Either way, it's okay. It's over. Can we cuddle? I understand if you don't want to."

"I do," I told her, and after I undressed I slipped under the fresh sheets and wrapped my arms around her.

We cuddled and kissed, and when I felt my cock get hard I told my wife what I wanted to do.

"I'm kinda sore," she said, looking for an excuse to not put up with another disappointment, but when I mounted her she didn't protest.

I didn't cum when I slipped inside of her, and I didn't cum ten seconds later either. After a minute, the nervous look on my wife's face melted away when she realized that this wasn't going to be like all of the other times recently, and when I figured that out as well we were like kids again.

It might not have been the most artful sex we had ever had, what with us laughing and crying all the way through it, but after we both came, with Roxanne's magnificent announcement of her orgasm ringing in my ears, it was definitely what we both needed.

"One more time," Roxanne said. "We're going to do one more out-of-character sexual experiment and that's it."

"Now what?" I asked.

"We're going to get you a woman so you can do what I did and I can do what you did."

"I don't want another woman," I protested. "I've got the one I want."

"Too bad. I'm not going to go through life being the only unfaithful one here. We're going to find you somebody to play with, and that will be it," Roxanne explained. "That way we'll be even. Who knows, maybe I'll play too. Tell me you wouldn't like that."

"Hmm," I mused. "Maybe that might not be so bad an idea after all."

******

thanks for reading