The Absence Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The widening of the pussy, the pounding in her womb, the relentless cockhead and Lokesh's staying borne of his numerous cums earlier caused Seema to explode. Surprisingly the name she screamed out was Laxmi's and not Lokesh's.

"Laxmamma," she wailed as she felt a full-blooded orgasm from her awakened insides. Walls clutched at the marauding cock. And thankfully for her, that little nub she used to stroke in masturbation seemed to be reamed by the monster coming in and going out. She melted and grabbed Laxmi's hand painfully hard as her first orgasm ripped through her body.

Her body relaxed and fell back as pleasure coursed through her. Lokesh's pounding was unrelenting, unmindful of her deep release. And as she relaxed he went in deeper, seeming to touch the back and limit of her insides. She winced but did not resist.

She had given herself up to pleasure like she should have long ago. She turned to look at Laxmi and smiled. The older woman touched her cheek, gently. The mild, sticky dampness Seema felt on her cheek was from Laxmi's furious, incomplete masturbation.

And then Seema gasped in shock. Deep in her body a new quake arose and another orgasm shattered her -- this time from the walls of the pussy, she clearly felt it.

"Fuck me! You bastard! You stud! You fucker!" she howled out to Lokesh. "This is what you hungered for all these months, right?" She held him and fucked up back as if to tame him. But he was not going to be tamed that easily.

He groaned and nodded a yes. But it was a lie. The petting and touching of the previous months were pale in comparison to the luxurious fuck that Laxmiamma was; or the raw fuck that Seema was for him.

He gritted his teeth, concentrating hard now on cumming, glancing at Laxmamma occasionally.

Wracked by one orgasm after another, Seema was now little more than a rag in a storm. She flailed and held on for dear life as Lokesh fucked her like an animal. His orgasm was elusive but his cock was insistent. Sweat poured off him and trickled on to the young woman's body which was slick with her own sweat.

But she held on, clinging like a monkey might to its mother.

And Laxmi instinctively knew what to do. Loading her fingers with her saliva her hand cupped his ass. Her middle finger sank between the buttocks aided by lubrication. As she touched the sensitive inner areas and threatened to invade him, he convulsed and exploded.

He pounded maniacally into the former virgin who had completely given herself over to this fuck-storm. And he screamed out a name. Not Seema, who he was fucking. But Laxmamma who he was desiring.

"Laxmamma!" he babbled over and over again. Combined with a loud "ah!" her name became 'Laxmammaaaaaaaaah'.

"Yes, my dears" said Laxmamma soothingly. And Lokesh surprised her by pushing her on her back. He withdrew fully from Seema and that girl fell back limply on to the bed, drained by multiple orgasms and an animal pounding which was fantastic pleasure. Brilliant as it was she could take no more. But Seema felt pure jealousy for what Lokesh did next.

Holding his cock prone he plunged into Laxmiamma's rich, wet pussy. He laughed and gasped with great pleasure. Seema watched in fascination as her friend became less-frenzied and more forceful with Laxmamma. The way he pounded her was demanding and asking. And Laxmamma seemed to be rhythmic.

They were poetry together and Seema watched with fascination and jealousy as Lokesh smoothly lost his cum, his seed, his sperm deep in that woman who was supposedly a grandmother.

A million kisses on the older woman's face followed as Lokesh kept cumming. The gentle wings of a butterfly on Lokesh's ass as Laxmi tapped out every drop that he had to give was not lost on Seema. She was learning so much from this beautiful woman!

And there and then awakened inside Seema a desire more powerful than the desire for orgasm. She knew she wanted to be a warm, seductive, temptress like Laxmi. The pleasure Laxmi took seemed no less than the pleasure she took for herself.

But the pleasure Laxmi gave is what the man seemed to want and the way he wanted was vastly different. Laxmi had loved her: pleasure, comfort, maternal soothing -- everything. Laxmi had loved him -- teaching, guiding and giving pleasure and teaching Lokesh how it felt when a woman took pleasure from you.

Seema knew that instant that she wanted to be all that woman. She moved close to Laxmamma and cuddled up even as the two were in the throes of their orgasms.

She felt beautiful, she felt woman and knew she was going to train herself to be a gourmet. Someone to be wanted beyond orgasm and pleasure; and someone who took more than pleasure and orgasms.

Laxmiamma, the maid, was such a great teacher!

Laxmi did not know that. Not yet. But soon she would for something was about to happen.

12