The Amazing Night – A Hinglish Erotica

Story Info
How husband turned on wife.
4.6k words
3.84
42.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke with the sun shining in my eyes through a gap in the curtains. I tried to roll over so I could go back to sleep but my husband was snuggled up close to me. I could feel the warmth of him against my back as I woke to what my body was feeling. Keeping my eyes closed I could smell his manly scent and feel his heart beating against my back. My Chutad was pressed against his Lund, which was hard and pulsed with his heartbeat. I slipped out from underneath his arm, turned and took his Lund into my mouth. It tasted wonderfully manly, hot and hard. I slowly swirled my tongue around the pulsing head feeling it jerk as I sucked.

Husband groaned and rolled onto his back popping his Lund out of my mouth. Scrambling up onto the bed, I took hold of him licking his Lawda, before I took him completely in my mouth. He groaned as he hit the back of my throat. Grabbing his balls, I gently rolled them in my hand feeling their weight. Gently squeezing them as I sucked and licked the head of his Lund produced another groan of delight. My Choot was now soaking wet, as little lightening bolts of pleasure sparked through it with each groan I elicited from my husband.

Bobbing my mouth up and down his Lawda started his Chutad to buck up to meet me on the down stroke. His balls were starting to tighten and I could feel the pulsations start as the warm creamy liquid shot into my mouth and onto my tongue. The taste of him was enough to send me over the edge into orgasm as I savored ever drop of the sweet, salty liquid I had coaxed from my lovers balls. I continued to lightly suck as the delicious appendage softened in my mouth. Looking up my husbands' body I could see he was still asleep, but now had a smile on his lips. Getting up I gently kissed his smile and went into the bathroom.

Looking in the mirror I opened my mouth so I could see his seed on my tongue. Another orgasm shot through my crotch as I watched myself swallow the prize I had received. I jumped in the shower to clean the dried sweat and cum off of me from the previous night. It had been some night. The husband and I had sucked and fucked into the wee hours of the night. As I washed my cum encrusted Choot, I could feel that I would be sore for the rest of the day. Husband had fucked me many times with his Lund and with my dildo.

Later in night we had gone to dinner then to a movie. After the movie we stopped at the club around the corner from the movie house. It was an erotic, dark and frightening place. They sat us way back in a corner booth where we could sit next to each other while watching the other couples dance and gyrate on the semi dark dance floor. The band was playing soft, erotic tunes that you could get up close and personal with your dance partner.

After a couple of drinks my husband finally got up the courage to dance with me. He thinks he has two left feet and doesn't want to embarrass himself. He's actually quite a good dancer, at least to slow tunes. We were dancing just having fun being together when I felt his Lund get hard against my lower abdomen. Although I have had this effect on him in the past I didn't think we had been being all that sexy.

Whispering in my ear he suggested I look over at the couple across the dance floor. He spun us around so I was now looking where he had. My eyes popped open wide as I saw a woman sandwiched between two men swaying to the music. She was kissing the one in front of her while the one behind her was feeling her up. He had two hands full of her Mummey and you could see them squeeze the soft flesh.

I was shocked to say the least, but I was also extremely tuned on. I felt my juices start to flow from my Choot and I started to rub against my husbands' Lund. Pulling back from me husband looked into my eyes as I pulled his mouth to mine in a passionate kiss. I was all of a sudden hotter than I had been in a long time. Watching porn on the TV had never turned me on, so I was wondering, as I kissed my husband, why was this. Pulling him close to me again so I could watch what was going on I ground my Choot against his Lund.

The man behind the woman now had his hand up under her blouse and was squeezing her bare Mummey. The man in front of her was pressing his crotch against her Choot as they pretended to move to the music. I thought that any minute now they would flop down on the floor and start Chudai. The song ended and the band announced a break. The trio broke their group grope and straightening there clothes headed back to their booth.

The husband and I headed back to ours, him trying to hide his erection. Once were where seated I snuggled up close to him and placed my hand on his Lund. He groaned placing his arm around me and pulling me tight into him. I looked up at him and he kissed me passionately.

"Dekh kar kitna kadak ho gaya?" I asked as I squeezed his Lund.

"Shart laga lo. Tumhari Choot bhi gili huyi ki nahi?"

"Haan, badi garam ho rahi hai Choot. Chalo ghar chalo. Ab tumhara Lund maang rahi meri Choot. Raat bhar chudai karenge aaj."

"Abhi nahi. Ruko yahin. Bahut tamaasha dekhne ko milega." He was staring over at the trio as they talked, touched and laughed. It looked as if they were having a good time.

"Yahan koyi chudai nahi karne waale woh log. Lekin tumhara Lund to dheela hone ka naam hi nahi le raha. Kya khaas baat se ek dum garam ho raha hai tumhara Lund?" I asked wanting to know why he was turned on. I knew why I was turned on.

"Woh seen dekh kar. Ek aurat do mardo ke beech. Dekha kaise daboch rahe the aur ragad rahe the dono usko."

His Lund pulsed in my hand as he spoke. I gave it a squeeze through his pants that caused him to moan with pleasure.

"Agar tum ruki nahi naa to main yahi dance floor music shuru hone ke saath ragad doonga. Mere Lund ko jyada nahi tadpao."

I squeezed him again to let him know I wouldn't mind being groped and fondled a little.

"Ragad lena. Waise bhi tum kahan manne waale ho?" I said turning my face up to his and kissing him hard, all the while squeezing his hard Lund. I opened my mouth to allow his tongue to enter and swirl with mine. I felt his hand on my Mummey as our passion rose, sending tingles through my chest. He moaned into my mouth as our excitement rose.

We both jumped when the music started again. Looking at each other we laughed as couples started out onto the floor again. We noticed the threesome was back on the dance floor caressing and groping each other as they swayed to the music. Husbands' Lund jumped in my hand as the woman was felt up by both men. Her head was thrown back as the young man behind her nuzzled her neck with his lips. I groaned as I squeezed husbands' hard Lund.

"Kya tum uss aurat ki jagah hona pasand karogi?"

His question shocked me and at the same time turned me on. Would I like to be that woman? I sat there in shock as I realized that I would. My wetness was starting to soak through my panties.

"Haan."

Husband's Lund jumped in my hand as he heard what I said. I was so wet thinking about me being the center of attention on the dance floor, with husband in front rubbing his Lund on my Choot and a handsome young stud squeezing my Mummey.

"Kya?" Husband whispered hoarsely.

"Maine kaha 'Haan!' Jaaneman. Kya tum mujhse yahi nahi kahalwana chahte ho?" I said raising my eyebrows.

"Uh," husband cleared his throat, "Unhe dekhkar mujhe to bada maza aa raha hai. Aur tumhe do-do aadmi ke beech dekh kar to aur maza aa jayega." His voice trailed off as I squeezed his Lund hard. His eyes closed and a moan of pleasure escaped his lips.

"To chale dance karne Jaaneman?" I asked as his Lund pulsed in my hand.

He shook his head as we moved out of the booth and to the dance floor. There were now three other couples on the floor with a third partner behind the woman. I turned toward my husband pressing my Choot against his hard Lund. Smiling I looked over my shoulder and saw several single men standing along the side of the dance floor, waiting. I caught the eye of one of them as my husband brushed his lips across my neck, sending a shiver up my spine. Winking at the stranger I looked at his crotch then into his eyes as I indicated my back.

He hurried over and pressed up against my back, I could feel his hard Lund press between my Gaand. His hands softly snaked up my sides to my Mummey. My breath exploded from my lungs as this stranger caressed my hard Chuchis through my dress. My husband was kissing me hard and pressing his Lund against my Choot as our new partner pressed me hard from behind. I threw my arm up over my head and around the strangers' neck pulling his face to my neck.

Being pressed between two hot men was causing my heart to pound in my chest. I could hardly breathe as two hands squeezed my Mummey. I could feel my husband start to unbutton the front of my dress to allow the stranger access to my bare Mummey. A loud moan escaped my lips as the strangers' hands touched my bare Mummey. He squeezed them gently but firmly as he pressed his Lund into my backside.

The song ended and the stranger backed away slightly not wanting to release my Mummey. My husband also pulled back slightly to stare down at my Mummey as the stranger massaged them. I could see a wet spot spread across my husband's pants where his Lund poked up. He groaned as he watched my Mummey bulge out between the strangers' fingers. I groaned as I watch the look on my husbands face.

There were now a lot of people on the dance floor. While the band decided what song to play next, singles, couples and threesomes mingling together on the floor. The music started and it was slow and sexy. My husband stood away from me as the stranger pressed his body against mine. His hands worked on my inflamed Mummey as he wiggled his hard Lund against my Gaand once more. I was extremely hot and my juices were flowing out of me, making my panties wet with my lust.

My husband took one more step back and I was alone with the stranger, both of us swaying to the music. My dress was open, my Mummey exposed for anyone to see as they were kneaded by the stranger behind me. Just then one of his hands snaked down the front of my dress and into my panties. As his fingers touched my Choot-Dana and I groaned in orgasm, shaking, I put both arms around his neck to keep myself from falling to the floor. I could feel him slide his finger into me as he held me up and we swayed to the music.

Opening my eyes I saw my husband standing there staring at me with his mouth open. Beside him were two more strangers watching me being felt up by a stranger as my body was racked by orgasm. As my shaking subsided so did the music. Husband stepped in and retrieved me from the stranger. I draped my arms around my shocked husband as we made our way back to our booth. Sitting down I grabbed my drink and took a long gulp of the burning cold liquid. I sat there with my dress open for the world to gaze at my heaving Mummey as I tried to catch my breath.

Husband took me in his arms kissing me on the forehead. We sat there basking in the warmth of the excitement we had both enjoyed. Resting my head on his chest I idly played with my right Chuchi as I stared down at the wet spot in husbands' lap.

"Dekha, Kitna maza aaya!" Husband whispered as he kissed the top of my head.

"Haan, wakai mein bahut mazedaar tha."

I could hardly hear myself as I answered him.

"Kya yeh dekhne mein wakai utna hi mazedaar tha jitna tum soch rahe the?" I asked after tilting my face up to look into his eyes. They sparkled with pleasure as I asked my question.

"Haan, bahut hi maadak aur uttejak! Kya tumhe pasand aaya yeh khel?"

I reached up pulling his lips to mine as I squeezed my Chuchi hard. I moaned from the exquisite sensation that shot through my Mummey.

"Haan darling, Bahut. Lekin dusro ke beech mujhe khada kar ke tum mujhe pagal to nahi kar rahe ho?" I kissed him before he could answer, again pinching my Chuchi hard.

"Nahi, Main itna pagal nahi hoon. Chalo ab ghar chalte hain," he suggested.

Looking into his eyes I could see he was getting hot again and that I would be royally fucked when we returned home.

"Ok." I said grabbing my purse and sliding from the booth. I left my dress unbuttoned as we walked to the exit. I could feel all the men's eyes on me as my Mummey bounced as I walked along. Husband held the door for me as I stepped out into the cool night making my Chuchi become harder. We got in the car and drove away into the night.

After reaching at home we laughed for fifteen minutes and then we undressed. I climbed on top of his naked body, straddling his waist and leaning down to kiss his sweet lips. My Mummey pressed against his chest. Skin to skin. It felt so good. He put his arms around me and pulled me to him as I kissed his neck softly in the way he likes. I've never known any man to love kisses like he does.

He clutched my Chutad and I continued to kiss him. His neck, his face, his bare shoulders, down his chest and back up. His skin was so cool to my lips and tastes so sweet and salty at the same time. He wasn't reluctant, but yet it took a minute to realize what was happening and soon it went from innocent kisses to harder, deeper, more passionate ones. His hands tightened their hold on my Chutad.

In my movement of kissing his entire upper body, our lower bodies rubbed against each other and I could feel his semi-erect Lund grown harder against my wetness. I didn't want to take it further than sweet kisses. The most passion we had shown yet. The seconds passed into hours as we continued to hold each other tightly, kissing over and over. He grasped my face to kiss me so deeply. His tongue was sliding into my mouth, ever so softly. I gasped as he had never touched me like this before and I kissed him back just as deeply.

Hands still holding onto the sides of my face, he licked my lips and made me shudder. Yes, I desired him. He was the only man to make me reach such climactic heights. Heights I had never reached before and most likely never will again. Our lips touched. Eyes closed. Deeper and deeper until a small moan escaped my lips. This brought him harder to me and I could feel myself growing so much wetter.

My lips moved faster now, down his neck over his chest. Kissing each nipple and letting my tongue flicker over them, I felt his hands heighten on my Chutad again.

He told me once that he likes my Gaand, but I know how much more than that he likes my Chutad. To grab them, and to use in pulling me closer. Many a time when he is on top of me he pulls my Chutad, lodging himself deep into me and holding them firmly in the place he wants them.

But tonight, tonight he was more aggressive than ever and I found the erotica of it turning me on that much more. I grew wetter still until I began to feel myself sliding my wet lips over his hard Lund. I wouldn't put him inside me just yet. No, I wanted it to build more and more. I wanted him to tell me.

His tongue continued to slide over my lips and into my waiting mouth. We kissed deeper than ever. I couldn't wait.

"Chhaa jao mujh per. Daal do apna Lund meri Choot mein. Noch lo mera badan," I said, kissing him between each word.

He nodded, but stopped me.

"Abhi nahi," he said breathlessly. "Pahle mera Lund chooso. Club se bechara khada-khada thak raha hai. Pehle ise shaant karo."

I smiled and more than happily replied softly, "Lo abhi tumhara Lawda choosti hoon."

He knows that for me pleasing him is the most important thing. And to please him tonight, would start with sucking his huge, erect Lund into my mouth. I found myself aching for it. Wanting his Lund down my throat. I wanted to feel him cum against the back of it. I wanted to suck him dry.

I kissed down his chest, pausing to kiss each nipple and made my way between his parted legs to take him there. I brought my hand to him and licked the head of Lund so gently. His first moan escaped.

"Yesssssss," I heard him half whisper, half sigh.

It made me wet and it made me hot. I engulfed his entire Lund right then. Up and down his shaft, over the head. His most sensitive part. After a few minutes I went lower and took each of his balls individually into my mouth and began to suck them which caused more moaning and deep, heavy breathing. Then I went back to his Lund.

"Yes, chooso Lund ko," he breathed. "Bada maza aa raha hai!"

I began to suck both harder and deeper, knowing that I could make him cum. That in fact, I alone have made him cum through hot `MUKH CHUDAI', not once but several times. I knew I could do it again and set my sights on doing so even before he breathed.

"Yes, Teji se chooso Lawde ko! Chooso Jaaneman! Choosati Jao! Mera paani tumhare muhn mein chhootne wala hai."

His words not only cinched what I was already going to do, but made me wetter at the thought of swallowing his hot cum. I worked my mouth faster and his hands came down to hold my head. I love it when he guides me.

There was one final whisper of a "yes" as I felt him explode within me. There was a lot of it and it tasted so bitter and good.

His body jerked as I swallowed the bulk of it and continued to attempt at getting every last drop out. Using my hand to squeeze his still erect Lund, I drained him. I then proceeded to what I call "clean up". Licking every inch of his Lund clean of every drop of cum. I do love spending time licking at him and kissing his large Lund.

Soon he pulled me up to him where he cradled me tightly, his breathing still hard, and let his lips flow over my face. I love the way he comforts me and holds me, telling me both with words and actions that he loves me.

"Wow! Bahut maza aaya," he whispered into my hair and I nuzzled his neck.

Soon we were wrapped tightly in each others arms, our bodies pressed together. He caressed my back like only he can. Carefully he lifted my Chutad and spread my legs slowly apart. He began to slide his figures... gently caressing my thighs as he moved it higher. Everything seemed to be happening in slow motion.

As he leaned in to kiss me and whispered in my ear, "Dance floor ke action ke baad tum aur bhi sexy lag rahi ho."

He slowly moved his mouth over me just barely touching lips to mine never taking his eyes away from me.

"Sach!!" I whispered.

He carefully reached his hand between my legs and began to massage me. His touch... soft and gentle sent shock waves through my entire body. I spread my legs apart further, leaned back and began rubbing my Mummey and Chuchis, hard and erect. His fingers moving inside me as I rocked my Chutad back and forth. I pushed my Mummey together for him to carefully and gently suck each Chuchi. Never taking my eyes away from him.

He traced my lips with his fingertips before slowly inserting them into my mouth so I could taste the silky sweetness of my desire and longing for him.

He wrapped his lips around my swollen Choot and sucked it hard, teasing it with his tongue. I cried out as experiencing a mini-orgasm. I could feel him grinning against my Choot as he shoved his tongue inside my wet Choot. He ran his tongue around my Choot and then he started tongue fucking me. I was on fire. This was the best tongue fucking I'd ever received. Then his tongue was replaced by a finger. The finger became two fingers. Pretty soon I had four fingers fucking me and his lips and mouth concentrated on my Choot.

"Yess! Yess!! Karte raho!!!" I panted out loud.

My little screams of passion became louder and louder as his entire hand was soaking wet with my juices. He kept sucking my Choot and flicking it with my tongue. I knew I couldn't hold back much longer.

"I'm cumming, " I panted. "I'm cumming!"

As my Choot started contracting he pulled out his fingers and placed his mouth at my hole. He managed to catch my squirt as my body convulsed in orgasm and as soon as I stopped cumming he crawled across my body and kissed me. I parted my Choot-lips and invited his tongue and together we feasted on my sweet juices. I took my hand between his legs and felt how hard and ready he was to take me. To penetrate my body, my soul, and my mind. I could feel that he was hard again and I was as horny as if we hadn't done anything yet. I wrapped my legs around his waist and started rubbing my Choot against his hard Lund.

12