The Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes sir." she answerer

Wow was all I could think of is how he has my mom calling him sir. I'm going to have to check out the video of them two from last night.

"You just have this one pair of matching underwear. You'll have to fix that. You have any teddies?"

"Yes sir."

"Well what are you waiting on?"

As mom shows Joe her two teddies he got a phone call from Mrs. Smith. He answered and said, "She wants some face time." He fixed his phone to face time with her.

We heard her voice, "Ok, Joe show me Bob" Joe moves his phone so she could see me. "Good you're here. Now let me see Kim. I have a few questions for you bitch so listen up. Tell us how often do you have sex with hubby?"

"Really Sue! Bob is here." mom said.

"Well then I guess I can call the cops and show them these pictures of you or you can answer my every questions bitch." Mrs. Smith barks.

"Ok, ok a few times a week."

"You suck and lick his balls every time?"

Mom looked at me before answering, "Just a blow job, once in a while I will lick his balls."

"How often does he fuck your ass?"

"Rarely." I could see how humiliated my mom was answering these questions.

"Joe remember what I told you. Now you three have a good day." And Mrs. Smith was gone.

"That woman sure doesn't like you Kim." Joe told my mom.

Joe went thru all of mom's clothes and then he handed her a folder. "In this folder you'll find the store's catalog pictures of the clothes I want you to buy and start wearing Monday. Tomorrow is Saturday, take your husband shopping with you, make him think you're buying them for him. Understand slut?"

Mom didn't even try to argue with him, "Yes sir."

Joe looked at me, "You can stay or leave but I'm going to have some fun with your mom while I'm here." Then, looking at mom, "Finish getting undressed." he ordered.

I left the room but left her door open. After mom was done undressing I saw him grab her arm turning her around checking out her nude body.

Grabbing her by the throat he pushed her against the wall hard. Calling her a whore, He tossed her onto the bed and mom watches him undress. Now naked his hands roamed all over her, squeezing her breasts hard and pinching her nipples so hard she let out a whimper. Leaning over her he sucked each nipple.

He moved his hands down her body feeling her stomach and touching her now shaved pussy. Then a finger flicked over her clit causing her body to react. He smiles as she glanced at his face. He buried his face between her legs, his tongue darting over her clit. Then he sucked her clit into his mouth holding it with his lips and pulling back.

"OH God" mom moaned as she had a orgasm. He kept flicking his tongue and sucking as he slid a finger inside her.

Joe smiles, saying "You like that don't you slut?"

Mom begged, "Please just finish me". He kept sucking and playing until she had another orgasm.

Joe held her down as he moves up over her, pushing his cock against her pussy sliding it right in. He forced her legs wide; holding her feet high as he started to pound away, each stroke taking her breath.

He pulled his rod out of her, and then rolled her to her side facing away from him. He pulled her knees up into her chest telling her to hold them there. Her bare ass was at the edge of the bed. He slid his fat cock into her again. He was relentless in this position. Soon she was having another orgasm. It was clear she was having a great time.

Flipping her so she was now in a doggy position he started to jackhammer his cock deep inside her. With one more push deep inside her, I could tell he was getting ready to shoot his cum inside of her. He held her pinning her on the bed lying face down with all his weight on her and his big fat cock unloading inside her cunt.

He then pushed her face hard into the bed. His fingers were now twisted into her hair. One of his hands held her as the other felt her ass. He put two of his fingers into her ass. Mom face was still pinned down on the bed held there by his hand tangled in her hair. He was shifting into position to take her ass. His cock was pushing against her tight hole.

Mom looked in pain as he began to put the head of his cock inside of her ass. Joe shows no mercy as he pushed his cock deep inside her ass. Holding it there a minute before pulling it out. Slowly he pulls his cock out of her ass then pushing the entire length back in until his balls slapped her pussy.

He was now was now fucking her ass hard. Mom was starting to moan as Joe continued to pound her ass roughly. A few moments later her body tensed as she was consumed with another orgasm as Joe relentlessly kept pounding away.

He started calling her a slut who loved being fucked rough. Mom continued to moan as Joe rolled her over holding her flat on her back as he moved over her. His ass was now sitting on her breasts, his knees pinning her arms, leaving her helpless to resist or move. His cock was in now in her face. In a commanding voice "Open your mouth slut." When she wouldn't he pinched her nose until she opened her mouth.

I heard his laugh as he grabbed the base of his cock, feeding it deep inside of her mouth. The same cock that was just in her ass into her mouth and down her throat. Joe fucked her mouth a couple time before shooting his load of cum into her mouth. Mom gagged and chokes while she struggles to swallow his load.

Joe didn't move for several seconds before he slowly moved off her chest while telling her, "We're done for today." He grabbed his clothes and got dressed.

As he walked out of her room he saw me. "That's how you treat a slut. Regardless of what you think, your mom enjoyed herself. If you don't believe me ask her." I didn't say a word as he walked out the door.

It was almost twenty minutes before mom came down to the living room where I was watching TV. She was all smiles and happy, "Hope you're not upset by the questions Sue asked me?" Mom asked me

"No, but it was interesting." I left it there.

The next day I saw mom and dad headed out the door, "Your mom and I are going shopping. Looks like we'll be gone all day from the list of clothes that she wants to buy." Dad informed me as they left.

I sat there watching T.V. I was thinking what Joe told me about Mrs. Smith thinking it was a good idea to make the women dress for us. Wendy always had someone at her house so I couldn't do what Joe did with my mom. Plus she already dresses nice.

I did look up a few things on the Internet. I sent Wendy a text: "I want you to buy some black leather boots the kind that goes all the way up to your knees. They better be tight fitting. Enclosed is a picture of what I mean. I better see you wearing them Monday at school. Understand slut!!"

She sent me back a text: "I don't have a pair like that."

"Do you think I care what you have? Go buy a pair just like the picture and be wearing them Monday. Don't fuck with me or I'll tell Mrs. Smith. On top of that, bitch I'm getting tired of having to use the threat of Mrs. Smith when you don't agree with me. I'm not your damn husband, start doing as your told slut. Furthermore you can start calling me SIR!" I sent back to her.

"I'll go buy a pair today. Sorry sir" was her replied. That felt good I told myself.

Mom and dad got home late. Dad said, "Hey give us a hand. Your mom bought out the mall. It's the end of November and she got a swimsuit."

I went out to the car dad was right all told we had to make four trips bring in bags. I chuckled "Mom, you think you got enough clothes? I'd love to see you model the swim wear."

Mom looked at me sticking out her tongue. Dad laughed, "Nobody but me is going to see her in that swimsuit son." I laughed knowing better.

Later in the day mom came up to me, "Black leather boots?"

Looking around making sure dad wasn't listening in, "I think they look sexy on a woman. You need to add that to your wardrobe. You'll need them when you're my slut."

Mom just gave me the mom look and walked away. Wendy made me proud by wearing her new boots on Monday. One Saturday morning dad was out and mom had her girlfriends over to the house. They were talking and I was down the hall and out of sight listening in. Wendy was talking, "Bob is such a gentleman. Don't get me wrong he's firm with me but he never does anything to degrade me."

"I'd take that as a compliment." my mom said. "Let me warn you of Joe. He can be an arrogant control freak prick always demanding and very rough. As all of you will find out. For some reason I'll do anything he wants as long as he keeps fucking me. I just can't help myself I really enjoy being fucked by his fat cock. I don't like being forced to be his slut but he has the thickest cock I've ever had. When he fucks me it's always rough, but I have the most intense orgasms. I'm not sure if I can give that up." my mom said.

I peeked around the corner and saw Jan looking at my mom, "I want to tell you about Jason, but if it ever got back to him that I said anything I would most likely be punished. Don't get me wrong I'm having fun with him. Mrs. Smith on the other hand hasn't done much to us yet, but I think trouble is coming."

Sarah added, "I don't like being blackmailed, but I'm enjoying myself, I've always fantasized about being treated like a slut. I'm sure enjoying being fucked by Mark. Sometimes I feel like I'm teaching him outside of the classroom. "

The women continue talking about us guys and wondering when Mrs. Smith would make the swap. Jan, Sarah and Wendy all said they couldn't wait to fuck Joe's thick cock. Us guys so far had never gotten together to talk about the women. I did learn that Jason is punishing Jan. Not sure why but she is afraid of pissing him off. But it was good to know the women were enjoying themselves.

About a week before Christmas Mrs. Smith had us meet up at her house. "It's time to swap partners. I was paired with Sarah, Mark was paired with Wendy, Joe was paired with Jan and Jason finally got pair with my mom. I was going to miss Wendy, I think I was starting to have feelings for her. Guess it was a good thing that we swapped. Mom seem a little disappointed with the swap, I think she was getting addicted to Joe.

It was the first day of the Christmas holidays dad was at work and I heard the doorbell ring. I slipped down a few stairs as mom answer it. "Sir what are you doing here" I heard my mom say.

I look down the stairs and it was Jason, "Look bitch I don't need a reason to stop by and see my slut. As long as I don't mess up your marriage I can have you anytime I want. I saw hubby depart this morning so here I am." Jason barked.

"Sir, Bob is here." mom said to Jason.

Next thing I knew mom was on the floor, Jason had zapped her with a taser. "I thought you would have been better trained after being with Joe. Guess we need to work more on your attitude. You like my new taser? I won't have to give you harsh spankings like I did with Jan; I just need to use the taser. Mom just gave it to me to use. All of the guys will be getting one for Christmas." Jason stated.

As mom got control back of her body, "Sir, I'm sorry." Mom finally said.

"I know Bob is here and he already knows what's going on. Mom thinks he might learn something by me stopping by from time to time. She doesn't think he's training his slut's right. Remember you don't tell anyone what we do or I will punish you. Understand!" Jason said.

"Yes sir. But bob will know by you being here." Mom said

"Don't worry about Bob he won't tell. Now take your clothes off." Jason ordered.

After my mom had her clothes off, Jason walked around inspecting her. When she was facing away from him "spread your legs and put your hands on your knees." He ordered.

Widening her stance, she bends over so her hands were resting on her knees. He starts fondling her shapely ass caressing it and occasionally pinching it. As I watch this I see my mom has changed. My entire life, she was always the strong one in and out of the family. Her strong personality is gone, she has been turned into a willing and compliant slut. "On your knees slut," he instructs.

She kneels in front of him and looking up. He moves so he his standing right in front of her looking down at her. "Kim, it's time for you to learn your place. You're going to have to start behaving and be careful how you talk with me or any of the other guys. Or do you want me to taser again?" Jason said.

"Yes sir. I understand my place with you. I will submit to you. Please don't taser me again." Mom said in a low voice.

'I don't think you still understand Kim. You will submit not just to me but Joe, Mark, and Bob. You already had Joe but with the other two when you become their slut." Jason informed her.

"Now show me you understand with your sexy mouth of yours."

Without single word mom unzipped his jeans pulling out his cock opening her mouth, she stuck out her tongue and began licking his shaft. Her submission to him seems to be complete.

I watched as she happily licking and kissing around his cock. She was caressing his balls as she licked him. "Suck it," he said.

I couldn't help but notice her entire body was trembling, her eyes staring up at him. I've never seen her act this way before. She seems content, like this was her place, on her knees with a cock in her mouth. I wonder what she was going to be when I get my chance with her.

After taking the head of his Johnson it into her mouth he put both of his hands on the side of her head to help guide her and bob her head up and down his staff. "Yeah that's it, suck it good bitch show me how you appreciate being my slut!!"

Mom reached up to grab his cock, but he slapped her hands away and grabbing handfuls of hair he guided her mouth down to his cock as he started face fucking her hard. I thought for sure mom would resist, but when I heard her moan over and over I knew my mom was enjoying the rough face fucking. Jason was now shoving his cock deeper and deeper. Each time, assaulting her throat.

When he finally stopped and pulled out, he barked at her, "Move over to the couch"

"Yes, Sir!" she answered subserviently moving quickly across the floor. "How do you want me Sir?"

"Lean over the seats and put your hands back of the couch."

"Yes, Sir!" she said again.

I did not know what has come over my mother today. She is enjoying being treated like this by Jason. My own cock is hard as a rock and I can hardly wait until it's my turn with her. Jason is right I'm learning a few things today. The power he now holds over my mom is so unbelievable.

Jason was moving behind her rubbing the tip of his large cock into her now dripping wet slit. Mom's eyes were as big as saucers with her mouth open and drool dripping off her chin in anticipation of being fucked.

"Please, fuck me Sir! I need your cock buried in my slutty cunt" she begged.

"You're mine slut," he hissed before she could reply, he rammed his cock deep into her. Mom gasped at first but then I heard a sound come out of her that I had never heard before. It came from somewhere deep inside her. It sounded like a rush of air escaping from her lungs, mixed with a moan. Her mouth and eyes were wide open, but I didn't think she could see or talk. I watched transfixed as her body was shaking as she drooled all over the couch below her.

At that moment, I didn't think my mom knew where she was. Her entire world was the junction between her legs. On and on it went until all she could do was groan. Jason continued to pound my mother, shoving his cock deep inside her. Finally, he leaned over her as he fucked her and began to whisper into her ear.

I have no idea what he told her, but mom started to spout gibberish, the drool coming from her mouth dripping down her chin. Jason rose up and started to piston in and out of her welcoming cunt. Going faster and harder , his balls slapping on her clit.

The next thing I heard was a loud slap and him yelling, "Let's get this straight, I'm in control of your situation until we swap again. You have no choice but to submit. Do you understand!!"

"OOOHHH, YEEEESSS SIR!!." She screamed as her body convulsed. With that he shot his load into her screaming as he filled her with cum.

I stood there in shock. I had just witnessed my mom totally submit to my friend. They stood there locked in place. Both needing time to recover from the intense fucking. I couldn't help it as I stoked my cock, still locked in my pants.

I was still in the other room, watching my mom submit to Jason. I knew they didn't know I had watch everything. Jason finally pulled out of mom. I waited for a minute before walking back in the living room.

Jason was just getting zipping up his jeans and I walk into the room. "Hey, Jason."

"Hey, Bob. I thought I stop by and check on my slut. Check this out, my mom got us all tasers for Christmas. She thought we might need them to keep these bitches under control." He said as he showed me his taser.

"Wow, have you used it yet?" I asked.

"Not yet. Your mom seems to be obeying me well." He lied as he continued "well I've got to go." He said as he left.

I looked at mom, "Are you ok." I asked.

"Yes, everything is ok." she moaned said as she grabbed her clothes headed to her room. I watched her stagger out of the room, her body still recovering from Jasons visit.

Being it was the Christmas holiday I didn't get to spend much time with my new slut. Sarah is always busy with family.

It was a few days after New Year's when a big snow storm was moving in. Dad had to go out of town right before the storm hit. Mrs. Smith sent everyone a text. She wanted all of us to meet at her place around midnight. She told us to dress for being outside.

Since dad was out of town the women decided to spend the night at our place. That way they had an alibi for their husbands. They told their husbands since there no school they wanted a girl's night. With my dad being gone they were going to have a slumber party. The husbands all bought off on their story.

Seeing as Mrs. Smith's place is only four blocks away the women and I decided to walk over there just before midnight. The other guys were already there plus Mrs. Smith's two female friends. Us guys paired up with our sluts. Mrs. Smith and her two friends left and came back around 1 a.m. She gathered us telling the sluts to all get undress. After the women were once again naked, she told us to put on our jackets we were going for a ride.

As we went outside the snow was really coming down and I also noticed there were two SUVs. Mrs. Smith had all the women get into one vehicle with one of her female friends. Us guys got into the vehicle with her other friend. We drove about a mile to a small park just outside of our neighborhood. The guys got out of the car and the sluts were still in theirs.

Mrs. Smith was talking with the women. The wind had picked up which made it feel much colder. I was enjoying watching the snow when the door opened on the women's SUV. The sluts were all nude only wearing snow boots and a hat.

Mrs. Smith lined the women up, they looked very cold. Mrs. Smith had us guys move close to the sluts. "I'm not sure why but these fine teachers decide to walk back to my place dressed like this." Mrs. Smith said laughing. "Guys I want you to walk behind your sluts to make sure no one messes with them while they're out for a walk. Ok ladies enjoy your walk."

The four teachers started walking back to Mrs. Smith's home as we followed. Mrs. Smith and her friends were laughing as they got back into the SUV's and left. As we walked Jason and Joe started to talk nasty to them. At one point they threw snowballs at them and laughed when they hit them with one.

Mark whispers to me, "Their doing what Mrs. Smith told them to do. We need to do it also." With that said Mark made a snowball and threw one hitting mom in her ass. Not wanting to get on Mrs. Smith's bad side I stated throwing snowballs also.