The Big Tits Club Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ungh," I groaned, feeling the bubbles in my balls settling down. "Don't tease me."

She popped off my prick and grinned. "Who's teasing?"

"You are," I complained. "Mari'll be here any minute."

Giggling, the beautiful strawberry-blonde started bobbing her whole head up and down my dick again, and I felt the boiling bubbles start to return.

But then thirty seconds later, she backed off again.

"C'mon, B! Lemme cum!"

"You will. I promise. Here, lay back flat, close your eyes, and let me please you. If we had time, I'd let you cum all over my tits again."

"Nngh!" I groaned, my hips jerking at the thought. I really wished we had time, but we didn't, so I'd have to settle for imagining it, and lay back flat as she suggested while closing my eyes.

Belle didn't tease me anymore. She bobbed her head, corkscrewed her hands, and jacked me off with a purpose. In less than two minutes, she brought me back up to a boil. And when I started grunting and bucking my hips, moaning, "Gonna cum... Gonna cum..." she held nothing back and stroked me feverishly.

"Eeeyarrrghhh!!" I groaned, launching my hips off the bed and cramming an extra inch of cock into Belle's throat. Expecting the sudden thrust, she held onto my thighs and took the impact, swallowing rapidly until I collapsed back down to the mattress and she could resume using her hands to milk out every last drop.

Despite my initial plan to imagine blowing all over her tits, I found myself visualizing the way each glob of spunk splattered within her tiny mouth and slithered down her throat into her belly. And with the infinitely-pleased grin of a post-ejaculative young man, I sighed, opened my eyes, and reached out to thank her.

And then I froze.

My words died on my lips as I realized we were no longer alone. Mari stood beside the bed, staring down at us with a look of absolute shock. About three seconds later, I jerked backwards and scrambled up to a seated position against the headboard. The motion withdrew my spent dick from Belle's mouth, leaving her to lick up stray bits of cum from her own lips as she looked up at me with a silly smirk. Only then did I realize that she wasn't freaking out about Mari's presence nor was she surprised by my panicked reaction.

Belle confirmed it when she glanced up at her best friend and said in a smart-alecky tone, "Told ya."

I blinked twice and exclaimed, "You TOLD her?"

Belle shrugged. "We knew we wouldn't be able to keep this a secret forever. BFFs don't keep secrets from each other, and I figured I'd rather she hear it from me rather than find out any other way."

"I didn't believe it," Mari breathed quietly, her eyes as big as saucers. She was staring at my semi-limp dick, traces of cum still on it. A moment later, she looked over at her best friend, who had gotten up to sit down on the edge of the bed and began scraping globs of creamy jizz off her own lips, popping them into her mouth with a look of smug satisfaction.

Goggle-eyed, I asked Mari, "How did you get in? Wasn't the door locked?"

Mari shook her head. "Belle told me to park down the street and sneak in quietly. She didn't want you to see me coming."

I shook my head in disbelief. "Well it worked."

"I'll say. And you've been doing this for almost two weeks already?"

I nodded.

Mari took a deep breath and fixed Belle with a look. "Sam is gonna be PISSED."

Belle rolled her eyes. "Fuck her. I'm not apologizing. The rest of you got to mess around with him while I couldn't do a thing for a LOT longer than two weeks. But I'll tell her now."

Mari shook her head. "I still can't believe you're giving him blowjobs."

"You want a turn? I'll teach you."

"Uhhh..." Mari's eyes got big again, an expression of sheer terror spreading across her face.

"Hey, don't push her," I cautioned.

"Oooh! Oooh! Better idea!" Belle said enthusiastically as she reached up and grabbed her best friend's hands. "Lie down on the bed and take your pants off!"

Mari jerked her hands away. "Wait, what?"

"Trust me." Belle's eyes sizzled. "You're gonna LOVE this."

****

"I'm just saying: I don't love this," Sam muttered with a sigh, pursing her lips and pacing back and forth in front of the TV. It was Friday afternoon, the day after Mari got to third base for the first time, and the whole BTC was at my house.

"Why not?" Belle argued from the seat next to me. "We're not doing anything with him he hasn't already done with Holly of all people. And YOU were the one saying we're not fifteen anymore and we were mature enough to push our boundaries after Mari first gave him a handjob."

"I know that," Sam conceded.

"And we're not gonna stop, no matter what you say," Belle charged, fire in her eyes. "He was my Matty before he was any of yours, and if one of you tries to keep me from him, I'm taking him home and not giving him back!"

Sam rubbed her forehead and sighed. "Nobody's suggesting they'll keep you from him."

"Then what are we arguing about?"

"Nobody's even arguing. At this point, you're the only one yelling and I'm saying, 'Yeah, I get it. There's no going back from this.'"

Belle sat up straight, looking confused for a moment. This was all playing out much differently than she had imagined in her mind. "Then... what's the problem?"

Sam shrugged helplessly. "The problem is that I'm not thrilled we're moving this far, this fast."

"Says the girl who's already given blowjobs and had sex," Zofi drawled from the 2-cushion loveseat.

"This isn't about what I have or haven't done before," Sam countered. "This is about keeping the BTC in balance when it comes to Matty. We came up with The Rule for a reason."

Alice paced behind the big couch, muttering, "A rule that's been getting slashed and burned every week it seems."

Sam rubbed her forehead again. "Exactly my point."

From the other seat beside me, Naimh pointed out, "Technically we're not violating anything. Nobody's dating Matty."

"That's not what The Rule means anymore, and you know it," Alice warned.

Sam spread her hands out. "Yes, the original intent was for nobody to date Matty and therefore take him away from the others. But since then, we all know the actual meaning has shifted quite a bit. At this point, the idea is to keep everyone on a level playing field. To keep everyone 'in balance'." Sam provided her own air quotes.

"None of y'all seemed to care when -I- was the only one out of balance," Belle grumbled.

"Well you certainly caught up in the last two weeks," Naimh snarked, leaning around me to look at Belle. "How could you do that to us? I could have sucked off that beautiful dick a dozen times by now!"

"Exactly why I didn't tell you," Belle shot back. "The only way I figured to rewire his brain was to give him a ton of orgasms until it stopped being a thing, and if I let YOU start blowing him he'd have tried to cut me off again. Give me credit for coming forth and telling you all instead of waiting to get caught. Would you rather I kept it a secret for another month?"

"What's done is done," Sam stated loudly, trying to get control of the room again. "And nobody is going to resent you for what's already happened. We get it. Even without the issue of Matty's mental block, I'd probably have done the same if I were in your situation."

Belle gave Sam a tight smile and a nod.

Sam gestured to the room. "The question is: What do we do about it now?"

"Obviously, blowjobs have been added to the menu," Naimh said salaciously.

"Eww." Alice made a face.

"It goes both ways," Mari pointed out from the armchair. "Eating you out gets added to the menu, too."

"Oooh." Alice visibly brightened. "I rather like THAT idea."

"It was amazing," Mari continued, visibly enthused. "Soooo much better than any masturbation session. I literally had the greatest orgasms of my entire life!"

"Boooo!" Naimh complained. "Stop rubbing it in our faces."

"I call 'next'!" Zofi called enthusiastically.

"Everybody calm down!" Sam shouted, gesturing with outstretched hands.

"And did you really put your mouth on him too?" Alice asked Mari with a wince. "You didn't swallow his sperm, did you?"

"Seriously!" Sam yelled, glaring at Alice. The Korean girl shut up. She then continued by glaring at each and everyone else around the room, including me. And after a long, pregnant pause, she finally relaxed and took a deep breath, muttering, "Thank you."

Sam took to pacing in front of the TV again. Everyone waited her out in silence. Finally, she spoke again.

"As I said, there's no going back from this. Blowjobs and cunnilingus are apparently on the menu. But we HAVE to draw the line somewhere."

"Anal?" Naimh offered with a smirk.

"Neevie, not helping," Sam drawled and rubbed her forehead. "Clearly, The Rule has been a moving target, one that's moved a LOT since the start of the year, but I do think it's been doing its job. I get that we all want to explore our sexuality, and do so in a way that feels safe and under control. I always knew things would eventually progress. I didn't expect us to go from over-the-clothes grinding to oral sex in a matter of weeks, but... yeah... that happened. It's impossible to keep a gorgeous, straight male in a club with six beautiful girls and NOT have fireworks eventually go off. If it weren't for The Rule, Neevie would have taken his virginity three months ago."

"Damn straight!" Naimh looked rather peeved.

I arched an eyebrow. "'Gorgeous'?"

"But..." Sam continued, ignoring me, "we didn't let her because it wouldn't be fair to all the other girls who weren't ready to go that far."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," Belle chimed in. "It sounds like you're saying The Rule is basically a democratic consensus. For example, if we all WERE willing to fuck Matty, we all could?"

Sam shrugged. "I'm not a dictator, even if I'm the one standing up here, and you're all here of your own free will. Truth be told, I was pushing boundaries as much as anyone this past summer. But I am doing my best to keep the BTC together, and I AM scared that if we don't draw the line somewhere BEFORE actual intercourse, the club will break apart."

Everyone looked at each other, weighing Sam's words. Alice piped up, asking, "So are we supposed to vote or something?"

"I vote for sex!" Naimh thrust her hand into the air.

Alice shook her head. "I vote for NOT sex. This is already getting out of control."

Zofi shook her head slowly. "I have to agree with Alice. I like the idea of Matty being my boyfriend and holding my hand around school, but I am NOT ready for sex. I don't think I'm even ready for blowjobs." She paused and smiled, "But I really would like to feel what Mari was raving about. Greatest orgasms of your entire life?"

Mari giggled.

"Can I vote we postpone the argument about whether or not we can have sex with him until AFTER we've sampled the new oral sex stuff on the menu?" Naimh whined. "Do you have ANY idea how long I've been waiting to suck him off?"

"A lot less than Belle was waiting, so you can wait five more minutes," Sam retorted. "Seriously, let everyone have their say."

Naimh grumped and folded her arms across her chest. I reached out and patted her knee. She responded by sliding her hand onto my thigh, and then almost immediately moving it higher so she could rub my package. Sam noticed and sighed, "Neevie, really?"

"Just let her," Belle put in. "Maybe this way she'll finally stop interrupting."

"I'd stop interrupting if my mouth was full," Naimh giggled. "Just saying."

Alice was behind the couch and bopped Naimh lightly on the head.

"Well... whether or not we agree to something," Mari said thoughtfully. "I mean, even if we all voted 'yes' to sex, that does mean we... I mean... we don't have to have sex with him, right?"

"Relax, the BTC's not a cult," Zofi insisted before shooting a look at Sam. "Right?"

"Of course nobody HAS to have sex with him, just like nobody has to give him a blowjob if they don't want to," Sam assured everyone. "Free will and all that."

"Well that means Matty doesn't HAVE to go down on everyone if HE doesn't want to, right?" Belle asked with a bit of a smirk.

Sam waved her hands urgently. "Whoa, whoa, let's not get any crazy ideas here," she quipped. "If pussy-eating is on the menu, I am DEFINITELY getting in line."

Everyone laughed at that, but Alice did give me a nervous look. So I went ahead and spoke up for the first time, declaring, "Of course I'd be honored to have the privilege of taking care of all six of you... time-permitting."

"That sounds like an offer to get started right now," Naimh husked right in my face, her hand tightening around my package. "Clock is ticking, girls."

Sam sighed and complained, "We STILL haven't decided where we're going to draw the line." But Naimh ignored her as the Irish beauty climbed into my lap, grabbed my head, and crammed her tongue into my mouth.

"I'm afraid that ship has already sailed," Belle said consolingly as she got up and walked over to Sam.

Zofi was suddenly beside me and Naimh, taking over Naimh's old seat, eyes glittering. "You can give him the first blowjob," she told Naimh. "I've been fantasizing about Matty eating me out forever."

Naimh was already sliding down to the floor in front of me, her hands tugging at the waistband of my cargo pants. I never wore jeans on Fridays anymore; easier access this way. But while Zofi leaned in to nuzzle her nose against mine and then give me a wet kiss full of her arousal, I started trying to calculate the best geometry for all of this to work.

Belle beat me to it. "You should put him on a bed; easier to have a three-way. Mari and I figured that out yesterday."

Zofi giggled and started tugging me off the couch by my hands. "C'mon, Matty. Let's go!"

I let Zofi pull me up to my feet and begin dragging me off towards the stairs.

Back in the family room and still kneeling on the floor, Naimh threw up her hands, complaining, "You're making me wait AGAIN?!?"

****

What came next solidified that day as the greatest day of my young life up until that point, and even now stands in the Top 5 of days that didn't even have any actual intercourse. For a teenaged virgin boy, you really can't top licking six different pussies and getting your dick sucked by four different girls (neither Alice nor Zofi was ready for that part yet). Alice actually seemed willing to try it once, but as she approached me, Naimh teased her that it looked like I was about to blow from excitement, and Alice dove away from the bed as if a grenade had exploded. I think Naimh just wanted to get the competition out of the way and seize another opportunity to shove my dick into her throat.

Knowing what was sure to happen in the afternoon, Belle had not gotten me off since yesterday's little three-way with Mari. She also forbade me from masturbating, not that the idea of handling my own dick appealed when compared to the probability of getting all six girls of the BTC to do it for me. Heck, it had probably been a month since I'd jerked myself off to completion. The girls had been draining me often enough already. And in the end, I came five times in one afternoon.

Naimh swallowed my first load, although that didn't happen until three of the other girls had also taken a turn blowing my dick. I started flat on my back in bed with my legs spread to the sides so Naimh could rest on the mattress belly-down between them. She stroked my shaft for a few seconds not unlike the many times she'd already done so in the previous weeks, but wasted no more time before giving me a toothy grin, wrapping her plump red lips around my mushroom head, and swiftly pushing her face downward, taking in inch after inch of my cock. She stopped at the entrance to her throat, clenched her eyes, and shivered a little.

Did she just have a little orgasm? Just from finally having my dick in her mouth? I wondered to myself. It turned out she was fingering herself at the same time, so perhaps she did.

In any case, I only had a minute or two to admire the gorgeous Irish redhead's face as she slurped and licked and generally made oral love to my cock, as if her fondest wish was finally coming true. That's because Zofi was impatient to let ME make oral love to her pussy, and the tall, leggy brunette soon had those long, lithe legs folded to either side of my head as she gracefully lowered her bare-shaven pussy down to my lips.

Somewhat surprisingly, Zofi didn't look remotely nervous in the way Mari had been yesterday the first time my face approached her most intimate place. That set off a lightbulb in the back of my head that this probably wasn't the first time she was getting her pussy licked, although I was still pretty sure I would be the first male (hopefully?). Given the way she'd already been French-kissing Sam, I had to assume the two gorgeous girls had been playing around with each other for some time, although the way she had licked up my semen from Sam's boobs did make me wonder what else I didn't know about the girls' sex lives.

The point is: I didn't hesitate to grab Zofi's thighs, yank her down onto my face, and simply devour her. I'd taken things slowly with Mari yesterday, gently working her into each sensation by taking a long lick and then pausing to let her absorb the brand-new sensations. With Zofi, I went from zero to sixty in two seconds, munching and sucking and driving her up the proverbial wall intent on getting her off before one of the other BTC girls got impatient and started whining about getting her turn.

From the sounds of Zofi's mewling whimpers and choked-off moans, it seemed that I had a pretty good chance of achieving that goal. The exquisite brunette's ecstatic expressions were a marvel to behold, and as she bent over above me, I took the time to really admire her classically Eastern European facial structure and piercing blue eyes. She really could be a model if she wanted to, although high-fashion was probably out of the question because of her big D-cup boobs.

Speaking of those big boobs, while Zofi was completely bottomless to sit on my face, she still wore all of her clothes on top. I couldn't see her luscious melons while eating her, but settled for sliding my hands underneath her sweater, across her somewhat bony ribcage, and pushed her bra out of the way so I could palm her tits. In hindsight, this was a highly unusual move for me. I'd never actually held Zofi's bare-naked tits before! And I was supposed to wait for the girl to grab my hand and bring it to her breast or otherwise give me explicit permission before initiating the next level of physical contact.

But I'd sort of gotten into the habit with the others by now. Belle was more than happy to let me manhandle her melons whenever we got busy, and there was this one time when I lost my head for a second and forgot to think "she's like my little sister". We had been making dinner before her dad came home when I snuck up behind her and just started fondling away. She'd squealed in surprise, then -I- realized just what I was doing and immediately felt a wave of guilt hit me. But Belle promptly grabbed my hands, put them back on her breasts, and started a makeout session that ended with her swallowing a fresh load of cum while I braced myself against the kitchen counter. Sam and Naimh were happy for me to play with their big titties during our "study breaks" and handjob sessions each and every time. And Mari seemed to love my stimulation of her massive mammaries even more than I did, especially while I'd been going down on her yesterday. So it was purely out of habit that I reached up through Zofi's sweater and started fondling away.

She gasped at the unexpected touch and immediately clamped her hands on top of mine. But rather than pull my palms away, she bit her lip, groaned, and mashed my fingers around her boobs even tighter. I put my thumbs to use tweaking her hard little nipples, curled my other fingers around the curvature of her breasts, and continued caressing them on autopilot while putting the rest of my focus into munching.