The Black Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled out of Hannah just as the first stream erupted from his cock. It flew through the air and landed on Hannah's neck, causing her to squeal in surprise and delight.

"Dad! Holy shit!" she laughed as she pushed herself up, not wanting to miss this show for the world.

He kept pumping his fist against his cock, still wet from her pussy, as rope after rope splattered across her chest and stomach, then swollen vagina.

"AH! Jeez that was a ton, Dad!" she said as she scooped it up from her pussy. "Mom not putting out or something?"

Angela laughed and slapped her daughter's thigh.

"You little brat. I put out plenty. He just has a lot."

Hannah sucked her fingers clean with her eyes on her father.

"Hope you know I'm not done yet, Daddy-o," she said as she eyed his wilted member. "But let me get cleaned up first. Momma?"

Angela nodded and pushed Scottie back. Hannah repositioned herself on the bed as her mother crawled on all fours over her daughter's body. As Angela's tongue scooped up a dollop of cum from Hannah's breast, she wiggled her own upturned ass to her son knowing very well what he was watching. Scottie got the message.

He stepped behind his mother and slid his dick between her cheeks, feeling the pillowy swell before dipping the head down, squeezing into her wet folds. Within no time, they were fucking doggy-style. Hannah groaned and held her mother's head to her breast as she lapped at her daughter's teats in a reversal of roles; mother nursing from daughter. And though it was at first intended to lap up her father's cum, when that task was resolved, Angela didn't stop. She continued to lick and nibble on her daughter's exposed flesh, devouring every soft and sinful inch as her palate was awash with the taste of sweat and cum. Each giggle, moan, and whimper only fueled their mother as Hannah held her own breast to her mother's lips, while her other hand was a blur, rapidly fingering herself. Her eyes then settled on her father as she licked her lips.

As if reading his daughter's mind, or just feeling left out, Dale approached Hannah and dipped his dick toward her mouth. She immediately opened and inhaled his cock, relishing the mixed flavors of their juices. When his tool returned to its full hardness, she didn't stop but continued to lick and kiss and suck, much like her mother was doing to her chest.

Dale watched the scene before him. His daughter giving him a blowjob reminded him of how Angela used to do it when they were in college. While this pleasure was overtaking him, his own wife squeezed and licked Hannah's impressive chest, pinching, sucking, and licking the nipples. Behind her, Scottie gripped his mother's hips and thrust over and over. What was even hotter was how when Scottie slowed, Angela picked up the pace, pushing her own ass back over and over, fucking herself on her son's dick. Scottie's grin reminded Dale of the view he must be enjoying as he watched her perfect heart-shaped ass bounce against him.

In a strange way, it filled Dale with pride that his son brought his wife this much pleasure.

"Hey, Slugger," Dale said. "She loves it if you hold your thumb against her ass."

"Thanks?" he said, and though he was momentarily taken aback, curiosity won out as Scottie slid a hand over her ass cheeks to the cleft between, already slick and wet from the lovemaking. Cautiously, he dipped his thumb down and pressed it against her tiny rosebud.

"Oh you fucker," Angela shuddered as her body trembled and her tiny hole puckered. Scottie rubbed it around the little circle then threw caution to the wind as he pressed the digit inside.

Angela grunted, then turned back to look at her son over her shoulder. His expression was priceless. It was like he was given a new toy on Christmas.

"Did you just put your thumb in my ass?" she asked incredulously.

Scottie nodded.

Her eyes narrowed as a devilish grin spread across her face. "You dirty boy. AH!" she said as he picked up the pace, pushing inside her over and over.

Scottie looked up at his father and nodded to Hannah.

"She likes to have her nipples pinched."

Dale nodded, then his expression dropped.

"Wait, how do you-"

"I fucking KNEW it!" Angela cried as Hannah burst out laughing.

"Dad, lay down," Hannah said as she grabbed his arm and pulled him down to the bed. Once down, she straddled him and grabbed her father's hands, placing both on her breasts.

"You too, Slugger," Angela said, throwing on some mocking emphasis to his nickname. "Time for the ladies to ride you, gentlemen."

Within moments, both Mother and Daughter slid their partners inside as they rode; woman on top.

"Oh fuck, Mom, you feel so fucking good," Scottie groaned as he reached up and rubbed her breasts.

"Mmmm, so do you." Angela flexed her hips, rotating them as she sat with him fully inside, their pubic mounds touching as she ground against him. "I can't get enough of your dick, baby."

"Ah! Daddy! Oh, yes! Right there. Keep fucking me there," Hannah said as she sat atop her father, hands and fingers entwined together as he fired his hips up into her like a jackhammer. "Ah, YESSSS!"

"You're so fucking tight, Hannah! Oh my god!"

The women rode their men, bouncing and rocking. The room filled with vulgarities that would make a stripper blush.

"You fill Mommy's pussy so good!"

"You like your son's cock inside you? Don't you?"

"Yes! I fucking love my son's hard fucking dick fucking me!"

"Oh Daddy, You like my tight little pussy? Do you?"

"You are so fucking tight, baby girl. Ah! Holy fuck you feel good."

"Yes, Daddy. Yes! Yes! Yes!"

"Suck my titties, Scottie. Suck Mommy's titties while I ride your fucking cock."

"Pinch mine, Daddy. So good, oh my god!"

"Oh, Mom! I'm getting close!"

"Oh, baby. That's so fucking good! You gonna cum for me? I want your cum so bad."

"Fuck, Mom!"

"Can you cum inside me? Please, Scottie, I want your cum so bad. Cum in Mommy's pussy, baby. I want to feel you cum deep inside my pussy."

"Oh shit, Daddy! I'm gonna' cum too! I'm gonna' cum on your cock, Daddy!"

"Mom!"

"Daddy!"

"I'm cumming!"

Like a gunshot, it was an eruption of pleasure cascading through the family. Scottie flexed his hips as he came inside Angela, her womb filling with his searing seed. She immediately cried out and convulsed with a mind-shattering orgasm, falling down onto her lover as their lips locked and let the waves of passion overtake them. Hannah cried out, her vision going white as her pussy clamped down on her father, milking his cock as he came deep inside her.

They lay like that for several minutes, a naked pile of sweaty limbs and sexes, gradually catching their breath as the world seemed to settle back around them.

Angela pulled back and looked at her son with a gentle sparkle in her eyes. She leaned down and kissed his lips then rubbed her nose against his like they used to do when he was five.

Dale gently rubbed Hannah's back as she lay against his chest, having found comfort in her father's embrace.

The minutes dragged on, but no one budged as they enjoyed the bliss.

Finally, Dale spoke.

"I guess now is a bad time to mention we sold the Westbrooke house."

The family chuckled, then laughed. Angela slapped Dale's shoulder and turned her attention to their kids.

"Alright you two, that's your cue to move on..." Angela said rolling off her son. His deflated cock slid out of her with ease.

Scottie opened his mouth to speak but was cut off.

"We can talk about... all this, tomorrow," Angela said. "But this is our bed so unless you pay the mortgage, out."

Hannah lifted her head and kissed her father, saying thank you and slipping out of bed. Scottie stood, finding it somehow awkward to be naked in his parents' room after what they just did.

He reached for the clothes piled on the ground.

"Just leave it," Angela said as she scooted up close to her husband. "I'll do laundry tomorrow."

Scottie nodded and turned as Dale whispered something to Angela.

"Oh, Scottie," he heard his mom say. "Come here real quick."

He walked back to the bed and stood beside his mother's side. She lifted herself up and turned to him, or more accurately, his loins. In a fluid motion, she sucked his penis back into her mouth and bobbed her head. Scottie laughed and groaned as he felt his mother's tongue swirl around the crown of his cock. The feeling, the sensations where incredible, and life quickly returned to his member.

Just as he reached full mast, she backed off.

"There we go," she said as she wiped her chin. "You were leaking, and you know how I hate a mess." She suddenly licked her lips. "Mmmm, we taste good."

He stood there, cock hard and ready to go as Angela leaned back to Dale, snuggling up beside him.

"Ummm," Scottie said.

Angela raised an eyebrow.

"Go give that to your sister," she said with a wink, then turned to kiss her husband.

Naked and horny, Scottie left the room. Just before he left their threshold, he could barely catch Angela whispering to Dale.

"I told you so..."

After what they had just experienced, the living room felt lonely as Scottie entered. Hannah had rushed off to the bathroom leaving him to stand naked and alone. The room was quiet, but not nearly as cold as would be expected at this hour. Then again, his raging hard-on and heated blood that pumped through him might have something to do with it.

"Jeez, was that not enough for you?" Hannah said as she entered the room as naked as she left their parents. She had a tall glass of water, still half full.

"What?"

She pointed to his hard cock.

"Figured that would be down for at least a week after the pounding you gave Mom's box up there."

"Yeah, well..." he didn't tell her what his mom had said when they left. It didn't matter anyway. Pretty soon they would be back in their world.

"Did you get our clothes?" Hannah asked.

Scottie shook his head.

"Mom said she'd get them."

"No worries, we can always surf to another channel and get new ones. Better hope OUR Mom and Dad aren't back yet, or they will find us streaking through the house naked."

Scottie agreed.

"Hey where did you toss the remote?" he asked.

Hannah pointed to the couch as she downed the rest of her water.

"I tossed it over there I think. Right after it tried to go up my butt..."

Scottie picked up the remote and flipped it over as Hannah continued.

"... Speaking of up the butt, did you really put your thumb in Porno-Mom's Ass?" she said, laughing. "Holy shit. I bet you could put your dick in there too if you really pushed it."

Scottie kept staring at the remote.

"Hey, Scottie. Everything okay there?" she asked as she set the glass down.

Scottie turned to her.

"Where... Where did you send us again?"

"Porno-Land. Remember?"

Scottie nodded.

"Uh-huh. I do."

"Why? Is it broken?"

"... I don't think so..."

"Then what's wrong? You're kinda weirding me out here."

Scottie looked up at her and handed her the remote.

"I remember you selecting ADULT, and then taking us here. But now, it says we are back home. As in we are in OUR reality."

"... No... that can't be right."

"I don't get it either didn't work the first time, or somehow, we came back," Scottie said as he handed her the controller. The LCD read STANDARD.

"Scottie that's not... oh fuck..." the blood drained from her face.

"What?" Scottie said, more than asked.

"The remote. I sat on the remote, remember? When you were going down on me after we got back, I sat on the remote and it must have sent us back."

"Hannah! You butt-dialed us back home!"

"I didn't mean to! You were the one who got so aggressive and I was... kinda into it."

"Oh fuck!"

"What?"

Scottie looked at her.

"Hannah," he whispered. "If we were already back, then we just had sex with our real parents... in our real reality..."

Hannah's expression dropped.

"Oh fuck," she said.

They just stood there, naked, staring at each other as the weight of the realization settled into them. Everything that had just transpired, every dirty little thing they had done with their immediate family was real.

Scottie tried to breathe but couldn't. He tried again but failed. His pulse rapidly started to increase as his legs began to go weak. Thankfully, Hannah was right there and grabbed him, wrapping her arms around his body and holding him as he began to hyperventilate.

"It's okay... It's okay," she said as she held her brother and felt his heartbeat through his body.

"I... need to sit down."

"Sure," she said, easing him into the couch, then sat beside him, one leg tucked under the other to face her brother. She kept a hand on his chest, not saying a word but just letting him know she was there.

Slowly, his breathing slowed. He turned his eyes to hers.

"Hey," she said.

"Hey... Sorry 'bout that. Didn't mean to freak out."

"Scottie... I just fucked Dad. You just fucked Mom. Like, for real. I think freaking out is absolutely understandable."

Scottie nodded.

"Then why are you so composed?"

She took a deep breath, "... because I think it's going to be fine."

"How can you say that?"

"Well, for one, Mom and Dad seem like they were kinda into it," she said. "Not to mention, you and I have been fucking for months, and we are better than fine. Hell, I think we are a shining example of a brother and sister."

Scottie laughed.

"I think some might argue that one."

"Well, who cares about them," she said. "Scottie, I don't know what the future holds for us, or this family, but, I am an adult and I choose who I have sex with. If I didn't want to have some sort of relationship with my father, I wouldn't have tried to seduce Porno-Dad, or real Dad as it turns out."

She leaned in close to him.

"The same thing goes for you, Dad, and Mom."

Scottie looked at her as she smiled at him. They had come so far since she was yelling at him over some boxes.

"You know from where I was sitting, well laying, it looked like you were having a great time up there," Hannah laughed.

"It was pretty wild, wasn't it."

Hannah nudged him. "Fuck yeah it was. And holy shit! Mom's got a killer body."

"I noticed," he laughed, as his cock twitched to the memory of his mother bouncing atop his lap. He could still smell her on his skin.

"Did Dad live up to your fantasies?" he asked.

Hannah felt her nipples harden and press into her brother's arm.

"Mmm-hmmmm," she moaned.

Scottie looked at his sister, feeling the tension in the room beginning to rise again. He grabbed her arm and pulled her up, leading her to straddle his lap. Hannah willingly followed, swinging her leg up and over him. She waited as he held his cock upward, then settled down on his length, moaning in pleasure as it stretched her vaginal walls once again.

"You know," she said between pants, "We should probably tell them about the black box. I'm sure family movie night will take a whole new turn."

"You'd like that?" Scottie asked as he lifted her ass up and down in his lap, helping her to ride him.

Hannah nodded as she bit her lip.

"I have a few other fantasies I'd like to play out. And I think our familial foursome has some wild adventures ahead."

Scottie only grew harder as Hannah picked up her tempo. Their panting increased, basking in the pure pleasure from their joined loins. And as their moans drifted upstairs, they were joined by those of their parents, coupled again and writhing in their own marital bliss. It was here when husband was with wife and their children mated on the couch downstairs that the first signs of dawn started to show in the night's sky.

As they all lay, spent, exhausted and wondering what was next, one-by-one, the Millers were overcome by sleep. The last to succumb was Scottie who lay downstairs on the couch with Hannah's naked form stretched across his own like a weighted blanket.

He smiled.

This was going to be a good day.

***

Thank you for taking the time to read this story, and to Todger65 and JessGabriel for their incredible help and feedback.

1...5678910