The Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the memories came flooding back to me as he spoke. His cum was on my legs... His finger teased my slit as he stroked himself.

"Daddy. I know this week has been confusing. But I want you. I want... you to fuck me. Please."

"Sweetheart, you don't have to ask. Just tell me when you want it."

I blushed and as he tugged on my nipples especially hard, I squirmed and whimpered, "Now."

At that moment he moved away to grab something from his bag and told me he wanted to see me naked right now. I stepped down and began removing my leggings and panties as he laid a small blanket over the table. He motioned for me to sit on the edge.

I looked down at him, very familiar where this position led us last time. I wasn't much taller than him in this position and that made it very easy for his hands to reach back and grab my hair. He pulled me to him and our lips met. He kissed me softly and with so much passion, I wanted to lose myself. I sucked on his lip while he nibbled on mine. My legs wrapped around him and I realized he was naked as well.

My hands caressed his bare skin as his lips moved down my neck. He smiled up at me and gently urged me to lay back on the blanket. I looked up at the clouds as his hands held my ass once more. He tugged me closer to him and I felt the swollen velvet head of his cock sliding against my wet slit. I moaned at the sensation. I was about to plead with him when he pushed himself into me.

I groaned out as his balls pressed firmly against my ass. I heard him swear under his breath as he settled in. His hands gripped my ass a bit harder as he began slowly pumping in and out. I gasped as he seemed to push even deeper on the next thrust. My moans were getting louder and my body was moving in time with his. I could feel his cock push against my cervix every time. Rubbing against my G spot and making me want to cum. I whimpered as he teased me on the edge.

"Dad, I need you to pull out when you cum. I forgot to take my pills on the trip."

I moaned as he kept fucking me slowly. What I thought was a reasonable request, seemed to be accepted.

"Of course baby." He said between groans of pleasure.

I wrapped my legs tighter around his waist and felt him pump into me with more force each time.

I whimpered as his cock pushed a bit deeper. He swore loudly, "Fuck baby girl. Daddy needs you."

His hands pulled me closer and he began pounding into me. I was losing all sense of surroundings as my eyes closed and I felt the pleasure building. I moaned louder, hearing the faint echos of my ecstasy as my dad fucked my wet pussy. I could feel his balls slapping against the wetness that dripped down my ass. All the while he pounded away like I was the one thing he had always wanted.

My body ached for him. I never felt so complete as I did in this moment.

"Harder. Faster!" I cried out. "I'm cumminggggg!"

And like I spoke it into existence, my hips began to buck as he held firmly to my thighs. His moans matched mine as he bottomed out inside me and held me there.

Several minutes went by and he let my legs down gently. He sat me up and kissed my lips. I was in such a euphoric state, I just wanted to sleep.

He gave me a bottle of water and I sipped on it as he put his pants back on.

I looked out over the horizon and smiled. I stood up to get my clothes, when I felt more wetness dripping from my cunt.

My dad's cum is dripping from my pussy.

We got dressed and knew that my panties were going to be preventing his cum from fully leaving my body. But why did that turn me on?

We got dressed and I couldn't shake the feeling that I was forgetting something. But as I stared off at the beautiful view, I could only think about how perfect this vacation had been so far.

I left myself topless for the trip down the trail. It took half the time for us to get back. We didn't encounter anyone else along the way.

I didn't mention my knowledge of what he had done. We talked about wanting to visit this area more often. How we would want to explore the other trails out this way. We had both been interested in midnight-hiking. And now, the thought left so many options open.

As we returned to the cabin, we both went to clean up. When I got undressed, I noticed the lack of fluids leaving my body. I was unsure what that meant. He was just in the moment. I know it's hard to remember things when your mind is focused. I hardly remembered it, myself. He wouldn't have done that intentionally, would he?

I couldn't get pregnant from this. I was still on the pill, just not right now. And it's not like he would do that again. Right?

I took a shower and made some food while he took his. I was dressed in some comfortable cotton pajama shorts and a sports bra.

It became routine for me to sit on his lap for every meal now. I never even thought about it as I served all the food onto one plate. I sat with my legs draped over his. He would wrap one arm around my waist and feed us with his free hand.

I loved the closeness that I felt. But I was worried I was becoming too attached. After all, we weren't a couple. I felt his cock press against me as I finished my food. I moaned ever so slightly as I wriggled my bottom against him.

"It's bedtime baby girl. Remember, you're sleeping in my bed now."

He urged me to stand up and he readjusted himself before clearing the dishes.

I smiled and headed for the room, bringing an extra pillow from my bed. As I uncovered the bed, he came in and smiled.

I had no idea where our relationship was going. I knew that we were at a point where things had changed forever. But did I want to continue? I loved the way I feel when I'm with him. I always have. But I used to chalk it up to him being my favorite parent.

But now, this was different. I get butterflies when he looks at me. He always knows how to make me feel just right.

And our physical chemistry... WOW!

This takes us back to where we left off.

My face buried in the sheets as he teased my body to new heights.

His eyes were scanning over my body. I knew he was taking in every inch of me. And my eyes... well, they were closed, the soft sheets crumpled against my face. I could feel his breath on my thighs, and it drove me wild! A finger tracing up the sheer nylons, sending a chill down my spine.

I had my knees spread apart to allow him access to every inch of my body. That's when I felt him kneel on the bed behind me. His hands were warm and firm. I felt his palms on my ass, taking hold of my flesh like he didn't know where to start.

My body tingled with excitement as I waited for his next move.

He moaned as he slid his cock over my entrance. I felt the warmth of his skin as he rubbed the soft head against my lips. I felt my wetness spread as he slid forward and back. I MOANED as he pressed his cock into me. Slowly at first. Sliding the tip in and out.. Teasing me as I wiggled with anticipation. I tried to move back toward him, to take what I wanted. But I was met with a smack to my ass.

Oww!

Stay still, I want to take my time.

I whimpered and lowered my head again as I tried to be patient and wait. Without warning, he pushed into my wet, needy pussy. I gasped in surprise as he sunk into me. The sensation was unbelievable as he began to slowly fuck me. I felt my body responding to the stimulation. I was lost in the moment. Feeling his strong hands on my body, guiding himself in and out of me. I kept thinking I was dreaming or fantasizing. But then I would hear his voice calling me his good girl. And I could smell his familiar cologne. I was in bed and my dad was pushing into my pussy, fucking me.

With every breath he would push in harder. Pulling out for long moments before pushing into me harder and deeper each time. I could feel the air forced from my lungs as he thrust into me. My wetness was causing a slippery situation as he would sometimes slip out and run against my clit. I would moan out in frustration each time this happened.

His cock was so perfect. Fat enough to press against every nerve ending without being too long to hurt me terribly. My body took some time to get used to the feeling of his thickness, but then I lost my mind. I felt like I was on fire. I needed more. I needed to feel him fuck me like I was his dying wish.

I moaned and whimpered.. Begging for more.

"Pleaseee.. Please fuck me. I need it so bad. Yesss.."

My body would tremble and I felt my orgasm growing closer and closer. Then his cock would slip out and we would both groan.

I was so close I couldn't take it anymore. I begged!

"Please Daddy! Fuck my cunt. Bury your cock inside me and pound me senseless!"

It must have been all he needed to hear, because he grabbed my hips and slammed into me HARD. I moaned out loud as he began fucking into me harder than before. My fingers grabbed onto the sheets and I felt my pussy squeeze around his cock, tightening the grip on him as he pushed me to cum. I gasped and moaned loudly as I felt my orgasm roll over my body. I began to spasm and buck my hips as he made this animalistic growl. I felt so many tingles all over my body. I had never cum so hard.

I felt the elation die down and he had moved to lay beside me.

He ran his fingers over my face to move my hair, and he kissed me. Our lips touched and we shared the sweet embrace for a long moment.

I realize now, this embrace was more than just him enjoying my body. He was caressing and exploring my body.

And as I thought about what might be going through his mind. I knew what else was going through mine. I never wanted to stop kissing him. I wanted to be around him all the time. I wanted to hold his hand and sleep beside him. I loved him. I loved him far more than I thought was probably normal. But it didn't matter to me.

I smiled as we snuggled up close and quickly fell asleep.

******

I woke up to the feeling of hands caressing each thigh. Warmth on my skin as my body tingled. The most intense pleasure rolled through me as I was rocked with this amazing orgasm before even opening my eyes!

I was panting and squirming as my legs were lifted and his cock pushed into me. I was wet and needy for more. Every thrust into me made me gasp and moan. His hands massaged my breasts while his fingers pinched at my nipples. I moaned and lifted my ass in the air, with hopes to bring him closer to me.

He leaned forward and pressed his body against me as my legs slid down to his waist. I smiled up at him as he began to slowly push into me. My body was aching for all of him.

"More pleaseeee.... Cumming.."

That whole day was new. It was like we were on our honeymoon. Just me and him. I had an orgasm in every room of that cabin.

I wanted to take some time to enjoy a hot shower. I peeled the spandex hiking gear from my body and caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. My body was sheening with a layer of sweat. I looked... sexy. I was feeling tingles over my skin at the very thought of our adventure.

Is that what this was? An adventure? I wanted more. I didn't want this to end.

I smiled as I stepped into the hot shower. I felt the steam overtake my body. And as I let the water soak into my hair, I heard the bathroom door open and shut. Before I could ask if everything was alright, the shower door slid open and my dad stepped in behind me.

I looked up at him as his arms reached out and pulled me to him. I took in a deep breath just as I felt my body sink against him.

I knew where I wanted to be.

Lifted my head and kissed his neck. Gently nipping at the skin with my teeth as I trailed down lower and lower. I brought myself to my knees in front of him. His hands on my head, fingers running through the wet hair as the hot water cascaded over us.

I moaned as I took his hardening cock in my mouth. I felt him grow even harder as I slid my tongue over it. I gave another moan as I took the length into my mouth and slid off. My tongue trailed up from the base all the way to the tip. I smiled up at him as I truly worshiped his cock. My body belonged to him, and I wanted to show him that.

"Fuck my mouth Daddy."

He stared down at me, unmoving.

"Daddy, I want..."

And before I could repeat myself, he shoved his cock in my mouth and down my throat. I gagged immediately as he began to fuck into my throat. It's like my mouth was never enough for him. He always wanted more. He needed to feel my throat contracting around his fat cock as I struggled to breathe.

I felt my drool running down my chin, even as the hot water rinsed it all away. I would gasp for air every time he would pull from my mouth. Just long enough for me to let out a small cough. Then he would hold my head as he pumped into my throat again.

My Dad was using my throat. I was his new fuck toy and I loved it. I enjoyed being his obsession. Hearing him moan as he fucked my face. His balls slapping against my chin as he owned my mouth.

He finally slowed his pumps to a stop. But kept his cock as far back as I could manage. I had somehow learned to get a few breaths in every now and again, my mouth working around his cock. I looked up at him and he spoke.

"You are mine. And right now, I want to fuck you. And I will continue to fuck you and use you until this no longer pleases the both of us."

With that, he slid his cock from my mouth and helped me stand. I was still trying to catch my breath when he began rubbing the soft bath sponge over my body.

His hands worked the soap over every inch of me. The water would immediately rinse the soap down my body as he rubbed it over me.

He crouched down and ran the sponge up each leg and over my ass.I felt the water run down my back, creating a little stream that slid between my cheeks and down my slit.

I smiled at the thought of my daddy washing my most delicate areas. His fingers slid over my pussy and asshole. He let the soap trail to all my crevasses. I moaned as I felt his fingers tease between my lips and over my clit. I bent over, giving him a better visual as I rested my palms on the edge of the tub.

He slid his fingers back and forth over my pussy. I knew I was getting wet, even if you couldn't see it with the water. He would pinch my clit between the sides of his two fingers and wiggle them...

The water washed away all the soap after the first minute, but that didn't stop him from making sure I was perfect.

I whimpered as He slid a finger inside me. It felt so good to feel him tease me. I wiggled my bottom at him and he planted a kiss on each cheek. I giggled and he pushed one more finger inside.

"Ohhhhhh.. I like the way that feels."

He was enjoying my moans as much as I loved feeling him make me moan. He ran his tongue over my slit and didn't stop until he reached my asshole. I was surprised!

"Ohhh...Daddy..."

And before I could protest, he slid his tongue into my tight little star.

"Ohhhhhhh!"

His fingers worked in and out of my pussy as he began to tongue fuck my tight little ass. I was in shock. It felt so good! I moaned at the sensation. Hot water running down my back, trickling between my cheeks, even as his tongue invaded my ass. Now 3 fingers pushed into my pussy. I groaned loudly as he began to fuck me harder. I could hear the wetness squelching as he slowly stretched my pussy. I whimpered as I felt close to cumming. His fingers teased my G spot with every thrust inside of me. His tongue was not fixed to my ass. No longer moving away, just pushing in and out. I loved the feeling of his tongue sliding into my ass. I was so close to cumming, I didn't want any of it to stop.

"Pleaseeeee."

Before I even knew what happened, he pushed a fourth finger into my pusy and I felt my eyes roll back. I was trying hard not to buck my hips in pleasure as I came. My body was on fire and my orgasm rocked through me as he pushed his thumb into my ass.

My mind was in a fog. All I could do was enjoy the invasion as it added to the pleasure I was feeling. My pussy was stuffed and my ass was too.

"Pleaseee.. Don't stop."

He curled his fingers as he twisted his wrist, allowing his fingers to tease my G spot over and over. My body shivered and I felt the tingles begin to wear off.

I was lost in orgasmic bliss as he slipped his hands away. I whimpered at the loss as I felt myself sink to the floor of the shower. He wrapped me in his arms and lowered himself as well, his legs on either side of me as we let the water run over us.

It must have been quite a while as I lay there in his arms. The water had begun to run cold. We got out of the shower and he dried me up. I put on one of his t-shirts and let it drape over me as I poured us each a glass of wine.

I was so embarrassed that he had played with my ass. I felt nervous. Like, he had done something to me that I should be ashamed of. So I talked to him about it as we snuggled up together on the sofa.

He explained that he wanted every part of me. And that he enjoyed playing with me. He wanted to show me everything he enjoyed doing so much.

I saw how happy he was that I wanted to learn more about him. And I didnt want to disappoint him. Even though anal sex had never been a desire of mine, I did really enjoy it when he was teasing me. So maybe that was okay. I could just let him use his fingers. It doesn't need to be his cock.

I sat between his legs, sideways on the sofa. We stayed there a long time just sipping on wine and talking.

After the second glass of wine, we were both getting frisky again. I could feel his cock pressed against the top of my ass while his hands massaged my breasts.

I sighed softly as I let the wine relax my body. His lips trailed down the side and back of my neck, down to my shoulder. His hands worked to slip underneath the large shirt and pull it up over my head.

I felt his teeth press firmly against the side of my neck as his fingers pinched at my nipples. I pressed myself closer to him, wanting the sensation to never stop.

"Ohhhh.. Moreee..."

His hands slid to my back and urged me to reposition, leaning forward. I shifted to my hands and knees, my ass in full view, now that I was naked.

His hands slid over my cheeks and spread them, to get a better look at what now belonged to him. My mind was racing. I was giving myself to my dad, over and over again. And I loved it each time. I was done being apprehensive.

I wiggled my ass in hopes to draw him closer.

I hadn't realized he even moved his position until I felt his tongue run over my slit, followed very soon by his cock. I whimpered as he pressed it against my slit. I wanted it so badly. I wanted to feel him take me every chance he got.

I whimpered and pushed my body back, letting his cock slip inside me. I moaned out as he filled my pussy, stretching me with his thickness. At that moment, I felt something wet on my ass. I moaned again, feeling the drizzle of cool wetness over my little puckered hole.

I knew I was going to feel his finger inside me again, and I yearned for it.

I was kept distracted as his cock slid in and out of my wet pussy. I loved how much he filled me up. I always felt so full when my daddy's cock was inside me.

He teased his finger around my ass hole and slipped his finger inside.

He pushed his cock inside me once more. Thrusting harder now as I felt his finger curl and twist inside my ass.

He suddenly pulled his finger free and I whimpered as I felt the emptiness. His cock slipped from my pussy and I didnt even have time to register the desires I had, until I felt the pressure against my needy little hole.

I felt my body relax as he slowly and carefully pushed himself inside me. I took a deep breath and felt him push past my tight anal ring and slip so very easily inside me. I moaned hard as I felt my body adjust. I could feel his heat radiating off of him as he pulsed inside my needy ass.