The Concert Goer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God!!! Please don't . . . please!!!" Susan cried while unconsciously forcing her hips back toward the heated breath. No one, not her husband nor her gynecologist had ever put their face that close to her bottom. Only in her dreams, or when she silently masturbated alone at night in bed, did the thought even penetrate her brain. When she thought of a tongue licking her vulva, she almost always had an instant orgasm. Now, for the first time in her life, she could feel a man's hot breath on the sensitive lips at the entrance to her vagina.

She felt his tongue lick her inner thigh, then up over her buttocks, and down the inside of her other leg. When the tongue started back over the same route, she spread her legs further apart. Now the tongue spread the lips of her vagina and dipped into the open grotto. She shuddered in ecstasy and almost swooned when it went up and pressed against her clit. The tongue went back and started down the crack of her ass from her tailbone. She sensed that it would pass over her anus and she brought her own hand to her clitoris and frigged herself fast and furious. The tongue licked all around the rough crinkled edges of her back door, trying to force itself past the sphincter muscle, causing her to cry out in passion and collapse in a dead faint. She fell heavily on the frail, almost lifeless, body of young Davy.

"I think our friend's having a pretty good time, Davy old buddy." Jeff laughed as he moved Susan to a prone position beside his brother. "When she wakes up, I'm going to fuck her if that's all right with you."

"After you fuck her, maybe she'll fuck me. Do you think she will, Jeff?"

"Davy, she may be tired after I get done with her, but I guarantee she'll be eager to fuck you," Jeff said.

Jeff knelt between Susan's legs, lifted them up on his shoulders, and started licking her slit and sucking on her blood-engorged labia. Susan awoke as his tongue lightly flicked back and forth over her now fully exposed and extended clitoris.

"Oh God!!! Please . . . please . . . pleeeeeeese. Ohhh my!" Susan wailed. She had to bite her tongue to keep herself from begging to be taken. Her mind kept saying no while her body screamed to be fucked.

Jeff flattened his tongue and moved it all the way down to her tailbone. Then in one continuous motion, he slid his tongue in and out of her openings until he pushed it hard against her clit.

"I think Davy would like a little taste of your pussy, Susan. Why don't you scoot your bottom up there and place your pussy lips over his nose, so he can get a good whiff of what a woman who wants to get fucked smells like. Let him get a little taste of your slit while you're at it."

Without a conscious thought, Susan straddled David's head and spread her labia open while holding the young boy's head to her crotch.

"God, her pussy is really wet," David said. "She really does want to get fucked."

"Get on your hand and knees," Jeff said, helping Susan move off his younger brother's face.

Kneeling alongside Davy, Susan impatiently awaited her impaling from Jeff's steel rod. When he slowly entered her slick smooth tunnel, she silently sighed in contentment. She was on her elbows with her face buried in a pillow when she felt fingers gently toying with her nipple. Davy had his hand almost flat under Susan's breast, which was moving about with every thrust of Jeff's stiff prick. Her nipple was rock hard as it caressed Dave's fingers and palm. The hand under her breast went from flat to cup-like and her breast flopped inside the cup. His fingers closed, tenderly embracing and milking the pliant flesh. Davy then plucked her nipple as if it were a string on a guitar.

Meanwhile the long, thick pole exploring her vagina was playing havoc with Susan's feelings. When it was in, she wanted it out, and when it was almost all the way out, she wanted it in as deep as it would go. The back and forth rhythm created a heat in her loins that was building so fast she felt she was on fire. She was being truly fucked for the first time in her life.

Susan felt like there was an electrical wire connecting her inflamed nipple to her clitoris when a series of shocks sent her body into orgasmic ecstasy. The muscles of her vagina clamped tightly around the truncheon buried in her cunt and caused Jeff to unload his stored up spunk in her throbbing womb. When she recovered sufficiently, she leaned over and gave Davy a deep soul kiss before rolling over on her back. She was pleased when Jeff leaned down and kissed her softly and with passion.

After they rested for a bit, Jeff said with a little crooked smile, "Davy would like you to fuck him -- if you have the energy, that is."

"I can do that," Susan said and rolled over and squatted over David's hard little prick. A large sloppy dollop of Jeff's cum dripped out of her cunt right onto the head of his little brother's ready cock. "Oh God . . . your brother's cock is so big I'm all stretched out . . . you probably don't feel anything, do you, Davy?"

"Not very much. It's all wet and everything inside. I could stick my cock up your asshole," David said quietly.

"Oh God no! I could never do that," Susan said shyly. "Besides being perverted and unhealthy, I'm positive it would hurt a lot."

"I'm not very big. I bet it won't hurt at all. Give it a try. Please."

Susan was shaking her head back and forth when she turned to Jeff and gave him a pleading look. Looking stern, Jeff just mouthed the words "do it."

Susan scooted forward just a little, took David's stiff prick in her hand, and guided it to her little brown eye. Her whole crotch was wet with cum and her vaginal secretions, so when she lowered her body just a fraction, she felt the tool penetrate her anal ring just slightly. Fearing pain and humiliation, she again looked at Jeff for understanding and relief.

When Jeff nodded for her to keep going, she lowered herself another quarter of an inch and suddenly the head of David's stiff rod slipped in. The pain in her knees from holding her body in such an awkward position overruled the pain in her rectum and she squatted down all the way. The pain was less than she had feared. It was more a sensation of fullness than anything. Sensing a need to hold this foreign object in her ass, she squeezed tight. Then she slowly lifted her ass up and let it slip back down. After several up and down motions, Davy erupted once again.

The feeling of Davy's spunk coating the inside of her colon was not an altogether unpleasant experience for Susan. She was mystified by the thought that getting fucked up the ass might be kind of fun. Susan was contemplating all this while Davy's cock softened and fell out of her butt.

After a bit, Susan got up and went to the bathroom. David and Jeff each had big smiles on their faces. Jeff was just a little surprised when Susan returned with a small bowl and a wet washcloth and started washing Dave's prick and balls. When she was finished, Dave was hard once again so she took him in her mouth and sucked hard, rolling her tongue over the smooth head. Seconds later, Davy shot one last load of cum down her waiting throat.

Susan went back to the bathroom and Jeff joined her. They both climbed into the shower. The large sensitive hands of this huge man turned her on once again, so she wrapped her legs around his waist and guided his long thick prick until it was imbedded in her willing cunt. She had another series of strong spasms when she felt the head of his cock push against the opening of her womb and one of his strong fingers probe deep into her asshole.

"Kneel on the chair, Susan," Jeff instructed. He dropped to his knees behind her and started depositing large quantities of saliva on her rectum. Susan knew what was coming and spread the cheeks of his ass apart, then she felt Jeff slip the knob of his huge stiff cock past the tight ring of her anus.

Slowly, the strong steel-like rod embedded itself in Susan's back door. She was spread wider than she thought possible. When she felt Jeff's hand come around and lightly stroke her clit, she thought she'd died and gone to heaven. The feelings radiating from her vulva and anal opening were beyond description. She felt wonderful. Susan cried out in ecstatic delight when Jeff made a half-dozen quick in and out motions and deposited his sperm deep into her waiting and willing cavern. After a few seconds, she regained her composure and stood -- only to be engulfed by the strong arms of Jeff who hugged her close.

"Get dressed," Jeff said after a few moments. "I'll drive you back to your car."

Confused by her conflicting emotions, Susan gathered her clothes together and dressed, but left her still-damp panties off and didn't bother with her bra. Before she went out to the van, she went over to the bed where Davy was now soundly sleeping and kissed him lightly on the forehead and very softly on the lips.

The dashboard clock said it was twelve-thirty. She had been a captive of the two young brothers for over four hours and had been fucked royally. She couldn't believe she experienced so much excitement from two men who were young enough to be her own children. Not a word was spoken between Jeff and Susan until the van pulled up next to her car.

"My name really is Jeff Higgins and Davy is my younger brother. He's going in for brain surgery next week and the doctor said he only has a twenty-percent chance of surviving. Without the surgery, however, he won't live a month. I asked several girlfriends of mine to have sex with my brother, and even hired a prostitute, but nothing worked out. I'm sorry I had to kidnap you. If you turn me into the police, I understand. I'm more than willing to go to jail so my brother could experience sex just once. I think he had a really good time with you. Thank you . . . I'm sorry we used you . . . you're a real nice lady. Oh, and here's your purse."

Susan was too flabbergasted to say anything. Clutching her purse in her hand, she exited the van, walked over to her car, and sat behind the wheel. She was a little surprised by the light tapping on her window and when she turned and looked, Jeff was standing there. She lowered the window and Jeff leaned in.

"I just wanted to let you know that in my opinion you're one great fuck. In fact, you're the best piece of ass I've ever had. I don't know how anybody could ever be better. If you ever want to fuck again, just for the fun of it, here's my phone number. Thanks again." And he was off and in his van and gone.

Susan opened her purse and tucked away the small piece of paper he'd handed her with his phone number. Then she backed out of the stall and started for home.

A warm glow engulfed Susan's body on the drive home. She kept dropping her hand down between her legs and pushing the still-damp silk material of her pants into her crotch. When she pulled into her driveway and hit the button to open the garage door, she was dismayed to find that her husband's car was gone.

Feeling sorry for herself, she entered the kitchen, thinking that her asshole of a husband was never home when she needed him. The message light was blinking on the telephone and without thinking, Susan hit the listen button on the machine.

"Hi, Susan. This is Angie. Listen, honey, I'm worried sick about you. Where were you? Are you all right? Please call me as soon as you can. Don't worry about the time, just call. Please? Please call me, okay? Bye."

Susan desperately wanted to talk about what had happened. On the one hand, she had been sexually assaulted without her consent. In fact, she had been raped. On the other hand, her ordeal was the most sexually exciting experience of her entire life. She had to admit, if only to her self, that she enjoyed the evening so much she wanted a repeat performance.

Without conscious thought, Susan dialed her friend's number. After three rings, the phone was answered.

"Hello," a sleepy female voice answered.

"Oh . . . Angie . . . I'm home . . . I was raped . . . " was all Susan could choke out before she burst into tears.

"What! You were raped? Oh my God. I'll be right there. Hang on Susan, I'll be over just as fast as I can," Angie said before she quickly grabbed her purse and dashed for her car.

Susan just sank down to the floor by the telephone and waited for her friend. It wasn't very long before Angie showed up, helped Susan to her feet, and hugged her close.

"Oh, Susan, honey, let's get you down to the hospital and have you examined. They might be able to catch the son-of-a-bitch who did this, so we have to supply the evidence," Angie said.

"No, please, Angie. I don't want to report it. I wasn't physically hurt and I just want to tell you about it. I don't want anyone else, including John, to know what happened. Is that all right with you? Will you help me?" pleaded Susan.

"If that's what you want and you're sure of it, then of course I'll help. Why don't we go upstairs and I'll run a nice hot bath for you. Where is John anyway? Shouldn't he be home by now?" Angie asked.

"I don't know where he is. He never tells me anything. He's gone every single Friday and Saturday night, and sometimes doesn't come home at all until Sunday. During the week, he is out two or three nights. I guess he's busy with his refereeing or music playing, but I don't know. He doesn't tell me anything any more -- in fact he barely talks to me."

While the tub was filling with water, Susan just stood still like a zombie and didn't attempt to help when Angie unbuttoned her jacket, slipped it off, and removed her blouse. Angie was a little surprised to see that Susan wasn't wearing a bra. And when she helped her off with her slacks, she saw that Susan wasn't wearing panties either.

Angie surreptitiously examined the nude form of her friend. She didn't see any bruises as she helped her into the tub. What she did see was a very trim, fit, fifty-year-old woman who looked at least twenty years younger than she was. Neither woman had ever harbored any sexual feelings for the other, but both considered the other their best friend -- and if truth be known, they loved one another.

After picking up a sponge, Angie dipped it in the water and then squeezed the water over Susan's upper chest. In the process, water ran down her own arm and soaked the armpit and side of her T-shirt.

"You're getting yourself all wet, Angie. This tub is big enough for both of us, why don't you join me and I'll tell you what happened?" Susan said.

Angie hesitated for a second or two, then pulled her T-shirt over her head, pushed her jeans and panties to the floor, and entered the tub in one fluid movement. Angie was five years younger than Susan and about twenty pounds lighter. They were both about the same height. With short dark hair that barely reached her ears and her thin frame, Angie looked like a pixie. Big brown eyes with dark long lashes and heavy thick eyebrows made her eyes her most prominent feature. She had thin shoulders and tiny breasts that were mostly just thick long nipples. She had a narrow waist with a flat stomach, skinny hips, and a dark thick bush that concealed the entrance to her vagina.

After climbing in behind Susan, Angie spread her legs so her friend could lean back against her. While she moved the sponge slowly up and down between Susan's breasts, she listened to the story.

"I was abducted in the parking garage near the theater by two young men, boys actually, and taken to their home. They were brothers. One was blind and confined to a wheelchair and the other was this great big gentle giant. The one in the wheelchair was going to have some sort of risky surgery and had never been with a woman, so that was the reason I was abducted. I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

"When they first grabbed me, I was so scared that I urinated in my pants, so the big one made me take all my clothes off and wash myself in front of him. Up until that point, it was the most embarrassing thing I'd ever done, but after that, he made me stand by his handicapped brother so the young boy could feel me all over. His touch was so light, and he touched me everywhere. It felt like he was touching me in five or six different places all at the same time and . . . and . . . I got sexually excited. I was forced to suck his penis and he ejaculated in my mouth. That also was a first for me, but again, I liked it and as it was going soft, it felt good in my mouth. Then the big brother started licking me between my legs. Nobody had ever put their mouth on my vulva and it was so delicious and decadent, but when he licked my anus, I just couldn't believe it. I can't describe the feeling. It was so strange and magnificent that I must have swooned and passed out. When I woke up, he had me on my back and was licking and sucking me between my legs. I wanted his penis inside me so bad I almost begged him to make love to me."

"Oh Susan . . ." was all Angie could say as she hugged her friend from behind.

"I never imagined a man's thing could be as big as his. I swear it was twice the size of John's and when he put it in me, it felt astonishing. I felt like a real woman. I felt like I was completely filled up, but that isn't all. When he was doing me, he had me on my knees and my breasts were kind of hanging down. The handicapped boy was playing with my nipple and it was like an electric current was flowing from my breast to my clit. I've never felt anything so fantastic in my entire life."

Angie watched Susan's hands while she listened to her friend's account of the evening's events. Susan's right hand was between her legs, squeezing her clitoris between her index and ring finger while the middle finger flicked back and forth over the hood. Susan's left hand was going back and forth over her left breast, her nipple rubbing against her fingers. Meanwhile Angie managed to get her own hand between her own legs and masturbated while gently fondling her best friend's neglected right breast.

"After I recovered from being ravished by the big brother's massive tool, he asked me to fuck his little brother. I agreed to do it without any hesitation, but when I climbed on him, I was so stretched out he couldn't feel anything. I've never had anything stuck up my rectum, but when he asked to do me there, I agreed. I'm ashamed to admit it, but I liked it a lot. I even liked it that way when the big brother did it to me. Am I perverted? Do other people do that? Have you every been penetrated there?" Susan asked.

Angie was breathing heavily and highly aroused by the tale being told. When she thought about anal sex, she pushed herself over the edge and her spasms woke Susan from her reverie.

"Do you understand why I don't want to report this as a rape?" Susan asked.

"Oh God yes," Angie exclaimed. "Your telling of the story has gotten me so hot I wish it would have happened to me."

"Well, I've got his phone number and he said if I ever wanted to do it again, all I had to do was call." Susan chuckled. "Let's get out of this tub and go to bed. John won't be back and I don't want to sleep alone. Will you come to bed with me?"

After they dried off, Susan found a couple of nightgowns and they cuddled together under the covers in Susan's queen-size bed. It was dark and cozy and Angie spooned herself into Susan's back.

"I find it incredible that you're fifty years old and have led such a sheltered sex life up to now. Haven't you and John ever engaged in oral sex?" Angie asked.

"Well, both of us were virgins when we married and John asked me to put his thing in my mouth once, but it didn't seem right. I felt guilty or dirty or something when I did it. John never offered to do anything like that to me and I'd never ever ask him to do it. I must admit, I have had fantasies about doing it, but it never happened before tonight."