The Daddy Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alissa came with a wail of pleasure and a je of cum, soon followed by the sound of Chloe exclaiming gleefully how good it felt to have her Uncle Travis filling her to the brim with his spunk.

Sated for a while, and with a need to get to the airport, they quickly showered and dressed before heading to the resort's front desk to check out.

~~~~~~~

"Awesome holiday! Thanks Daddy!" Chloe exclaimed as they boarded the shuttle bus.

"Better than I could ever have expected!" Alissa agreed.

"I think that's true for all of us," Travis replied, hugging Alissa. "And as weird as this sounds, I think your mothers would approve and be happy for all of us."

"I actually think you're right," Max agreed.

End

About the Author:

Nikki writes erotic fiction for her pleasure and shares her deliciously naughty stories through her e-books. Born in a coastal Australian city, she loves the sun, the sand and the lovely cool salt water. Nikki has been known to dabble in Tennis and Soccer to keep fit but is far from likely to ever see either of those things as more than a hobby. She is often mesmerised by the wonder that is women's volleyball.