The Dare Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moaned and slammed into her, grinding into her pussy as they kissed again.

They broke their kiss and she gazed into his eyes "I love you daddy." She said to him.

She turned her head and looked at me. "I love you too."

I didn't even have time to reply as she turned towards my brother. "Come here." She said as she pushed my dad away. He rolled off her onto his back; she kept her legs spread and beckoned my brother towards her. Her pussy was shiny; a small drop of my dad's sperm had escaped her womb and was starting to slide out of her. She reached down and rubbed her hand along her cunt, pushing the cum around. She had some on her fingers and quickly put her hand to her mouth, sucking her fingers clean. She dropped her hand back to her pussy and rubbed some more. More cum had escaped, she seemed to be trying to push it back in.

"Come here." she repeated to my brother. He finally stepped towards her. I couldn't touch my cock for fear of cumming. I had a feeling the night had just begun.

To be continued...

12