The Deal Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diana looked at her son over Cindy's bare shoulder as she returned the young girl's squeeze.

"Take your time. I need to get undressed and washed up first anyways."

Cindy pulled back, "I'll go and get everything ready in the kitchen."

Diana watched the naked girl scamper into the kitchen before she headed into her own bedroom. After about ten minutes a naked Diana emerged from her bedroom and stopped at Matt's room, "Ready?"

Matt was just getting up from his computer, "All set." He reached out and held her hand as they walked towards the kitchen. Diana looked down at their hands and remembered seeing the Hollister sisters earlier. She squeezed his hand bringing a smile to his face. They entered the kitchen to find Cindy seated at the table.

Diana took her spot and held up the glass of red wine, "Wine? Trying to get me drunk?"

Cindy giggled, "and take advantage of you. It's Friday; time to play."

Diana laughed, "Well, let's get to eating, shall we. It was a long week, I could use being taken advantage of tonight."

Later the three sat back stuffed from all the food. Matt was the first to move, "Let me get the dishes tonight since you bought it and Cindy set everything up."

Diana smiled up at her son, "No argument from me."

Cindy swirled the wine in her glass while her other hand rubbed against her right nipple.

Diana leaned forward rested her elbows on the table with her chin cupped in her entwined hands, "I love watching you play with your breasts."

Cindy looked down at her hand and giggled, "Usually, I don't even realize I'm doing it."

Matt and Diana laughed as they answered together, "We know."

Diana continued as she watched, "So where's your gorgeous chain?"

Cindy smiled, "I don't like to wear it for too much time. It hurts more when you take it off after longer periods of time. I was wearing it earlier when Chip and Craig were here."

Diana's eyes sparkled, "Craig and Chip, huh? I bet they enjoyed that little accessory on you. Don't forget you promised to take me to that store so I can get one for myself."

Cindy laughed, "Matt will certainly enjoy the trip; they have a whole big aisle filled with anal products."

Diana laughed back, "Don't encourage him until you're ready to put your ass on the line with mine."

Matt turned from the sink, his arms covered in suds, "Like you ever really complain."

"Hey! Until you know what it feels like don't go judging," Diana answered as Cindy burst into a loud roar of laughter.

Diana got up from the table smiling and went over to her son kissing him on the cheek, "Don't worry, spoil me with complaint free dishwashing and gladly my ass is yours."

Matt smirked, "Great because I bought lotion from that aisle in the store."

Diana chuckled and swatted his arm, "You are an anal monster. Well, let me go freshen up for the evening debauchery. I'll see you two in my room when you're ready."

Matt and Cindy appreciated the extra wiggle Diana deliberately put into her ass as she walked out of the room fully aware of where the pair's eyes were staring.

Cindy got up from the table and went over to help Matt finish up with the dishes. Working together, the two made short work of the small stack.

Cindy turned to kiss Matt, "I'll get my new toy that I want to try on mom, and you get your lotion."

As she got to the doorway to the hall, she stopped to look back at Matt, "Who knows, maybe I'll let you use that lotion on me too. After all, this ass belongs to you as well" And with a saucy wiggle of said ass, she giggled and pranced down the hall into her room.

Matt shook his head smiling and finished putting the dry dishes away. Looking around to make sure everything was tidy, he hung the hand towel over the handle of the oven and strolled into his own room.

He reached across his messy desk and grabbed the bottle. As he stepped back out into the hall he stopped short as Cindy came out of the hall bathroom. What looked like a series of black leather straps were wrapped around her waist with a pale, hard, wet plastic penis poking out from a hole in the middle of the straps. The chain was back in place suspended between her breasts from the clamps attached to her nipples.

Matt whispered to her, "That looks so weird."

Cindy looked down at her waist and shook her hips causing the penis to wiggle a bit. "It feels so strange," she whispered back in a giggle.

As the two entered Diana's bedroom, they found her sprawled on her bed. She sat up quickly at the sight of Cindy.

"Oh my," Diana spluttered, "I don't know if I'm turned on or I want to giggle."

Cindy laughed, "I thought of you when I saw it, and I had to buy it. Now Matt and I can both fuck you."

Diana grinned broadly, "Okay, definitely turned on now. I like the sound of that. I see you have your lotion in hand, Matt. Good, you can both do me at the same time."

As Cindy climbed onto the bed Di reached out to stroke the rubber cock. "You definitely have to take me shopping with you next time."

Matt looked at Cindy, "You're on the late shift tomorrow right? We could go tomorrow morning."

Di shifted over closer to Cindy as Matt climbed onto the bed, "Depends on how tired I am from tonight; not that I'm telling either of you to take it easy on me, mind you!"

Diana shifted her hip so she was facing Cindy. She slid down and cupped her hands around the fake cock. She leaned down and licked across the top. She smiled up at Cindy and then leaned back to swallow the toy.

As Di bobbed her head up and down, Matt stroked her bottom and licked the dimple at the base of her spine. He trailed his tongue down lower sucking on her ass. Diana moaned around the tube in her throat.

Matt reached over and grabbed the bottle of lotion. He squirted an ample amount on Diana's backside.

Diana sucked harder as she felt Matt rub the lotion into her skin and push into her rear entry. Di reached up massaging her hand into Cindy's rib cage and then breasts. Her fingers let the chain interlope between them, and she pulled gently on the chain. She groaned louder as Matt stuck two fingers into her.

She took her mouth off the toy as Matt thrust harder into her, "Fuck" she gasped looking up at Cindy who was cupping her breasts as Diana pulled on the chain extending her nipples.

She dropped her head as she felt Matt pull out of her and bring one hand onto her hip. She looked up behind her. "Wait a minute," she told Matt.

She pushed Cindy onto her back and straddled the young girl's thighs. She reached down and held the dildo up and pointed at her hovering sex before she slowly shifted and sank down onto it, impaling herself.

As Diana ground herself into Cindy, Cindy reached down and untwisted one clamp after another, gasping as the blood rushed back into her nipples.

Matt sat back and watched as Diana gyrated her hips while Cindy reached up and attached the clamps to Diana's swaying breasts.

"Oh fuck. Fuck. Fuck," yelled Diana as the clamps were tightened.

Cindy let her fingers glide down to hold Diana's hips thrusting her up and down on the fake cock causing the chain to swing back and forth.

Matt reached down and felt his flesh harden at the sight before him. He swung his leg over Cindy's knee and shifted up a bit. He put a hand on his mother's back and pushed her down. The two women held still as Matt positioned himself. The one hand remained on her back as the other held his stiff flesh and pushed the head at the small opening. After a second of resistance he felt a pop and slid smoothly into Diana's back channel.

Diana growled and moaned as Matt sank completely into her. The three held still for a moment and then Matt and Cindy started up again rocking back and forth into the woman between them.

Diana's head hung, and she panted loudly. Her nipples buzzed from the pull of the clamps which echoed the sweet ache from the fucking she was getting from Matt in her ass.

She firmly planted her hands splayed open on the bed on either side of Cindy's shoulders. She rocked back and forth in time to the motion of the two in her.

Matt groaned, "I can feel Cindy's cock rub back and forth."

Diana growled, "I feel both of you; it feels so good, so full."

It took very little time before she could feel the quivering build-up down in her sex that quickly crept up through her stomach and up her chest. Her nipples felt like they were burning form the inside.

She swung her head up and stared down into Cindy's flushed face, "Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God, oohhhh FUCK!" she screamed as she spasmed wildly shaking uncontrollably.

Matt couldn't believe the tight grip from Diana's explosion and groaned as he emptied inside of her with his own orgasm.

Diana fell onto the young girl beneath her bringing an "ouf" from the girl. Matt slid out of his mother and collapsed next to the sweaty girls.

Di brought her hands up and cradled Cindy's face and kissed her deeply. After the deep kiss, she rolled over on the opposite side of Cindy from Matt and let her body relax.

For a long time the only sound was heavy breathing from all three. Diana leaned up a bit and brought a hand down to the chain hung from her breasts pulling on it slightly. "Oh fuck, that was amazing."

Her hand left the chain and slid over to Cindy were it glided down Cindy's abdomen before grasping the wet artificial cock. "I hope I get to fuck you with this next."

Cindy groaned and leaned over to kiss her. She broke off from the kiss and scooted up into a seated position. "I can't wait, but honestly. I ...I want Matt to fuck me first, right now." She smiled over at her open-mouthed boyfriend.

Matt caught his breath, "Now?"

Cindy smiled, "I realized that your mom has already been there numerous times with her toy, and she definitely will with this, so really, what is the difference. Look at what we are doing. I want you. I want to feel you inside me. I want to feel you do everything to me. I want to feel both of you take me every way you can. Now." She said the last word with a deep growl.

She turned hard and crushed herself into Matt kissing him deeply as Diana stroked her smooth back.

Cindy rolled back over onto her back reaching one hand out to hug Diana into her side the other pulling the strap on off her body, "Matt, fuck me now, please."

Diana reached a hand out to stop Matt as he hesitantly shifted over his girlfriend. "I'm sorry kids, but Matt's bare cock was just in my ass. He really should wash it off first."

Matt jerked up, "You're right, I'll be right back," and he leaped off the bed and ran into Diana's bathroom.

Cindy turned toward Diana and drew her face into the older woman's so the two could kiss deeply.

"I love you both so very much," Cindy breathed into Di's mouth.

Diana smiled, "I love you too honey, with all my heart." Diana leaned up and stared intently into Cindy's eyes. She thought for a moment.

"We haven't talked about it, but I'm guessing you are not planning on starting a family any time soon, right?" Diana looked careful at Cindy as she spoke.

Cindy shook her head, "I think we need to settle into our careers after Matt finishes school first."

Diana smiled, "Probably a very good idea. You'll know when you're ready. As you know, you have Matt's and my love completely. The two of you will decide when it's time, if ever. Just remember, every time you have sex getting pregnant is a very real consequence."

Cindy nodded, "But I'm really ready now. I don't want to wait any more."

Diana smiled, "Don't worry love; I've got it covered."

Matt came back into the room and climbed onto the bed as Diana shifted and climbed off the bed and went over to her dresser.

Both Matt and Cindy watched the woman as she rummaged around her top drawer before pulling out a small cardboard box.

She held up the black and purple box and looked at the two on the bed. "I thought this moment was coming sometime soon and decided having some protection on hand would be smart. My tubes are tied so I've never had to worry, but having Cindy in the house made me realize we might need these, so I picked them up at the drug store a couple of visits ago. I'm glad I did."

Matt shook his head smiling, "Only my mother; have I told you lately how much I love you?"

Diana smiled, "Oh, feel free to tell me anytime. And what? Don't all mothers buy their children condoms?"

She walked around the bed and kneeled in front of Matt. She grinned at both Matt and Cindy, "Here's another lesson I'm sure all mothers show their kids. Pay close attention Cindy."

Cindy slid over to lean next to Matt's waist and watched as Diana opened the box and took out a small golden square with a circular indentation in the middle. She ripped across the top and pulled the flat circular ring out. She tossed the wrapper into her trash pail by the edge of the bed then reached over to stroke Matt's flesh. She jerked it vigorously up and down quickly, bringing a groan from the boy. As his flesh stiffened from her ministrations, she used her other hand to place the ring centered on the head of his cock. She yanked a couple more times then leaned down to put the prophylactic on her lips before sliding her lips and the sheath down the length of Matt's cock.

Matt gasped as Diana reached the root of his flesh then pulled back off with a sucking sound leaving his flesh firmly encased by the condom.

Diana stood and climbed on the bed next to Matt before rolling around his side to crawl up beside Cindy again.

Cindy shifted over onto her back again. She hugged the other woman close to her side.

Cindy smiled, "oooh, I have to remember that little trick. Okay Matt."

Matt held himself over his girlfriend, "Are you sure?"

Cindy smiled, "I've never been more sure of anything, besides the chain on mom's breasts are pressing into my side keeping me from getting too nervous."

Diana looked down and laughed then leaned in to kiss the flushed girl as Matt lowered himself.

"I mean this is no different from mom fucking me with her toy," Cindy said with a slight nervous lilt.

She took a deep breath and brought her hand down to join Matt's on his stiff flesh. The two hands guided the flesh to the edge of Cindy's sex. Cindy's hand let go and slid up to spread open her channel more, and Matt slowly pushed into the opening.

Cindy gave a long slow moan, turned and locked her lips onto the smiling woman next to her, the moan going deep into Diana, vibrating her mouth softly. Diana wrapped her arms around the girl and hugged her tightly as Matt pushed all the way into her.

"Oh Cindy," Matt gasped as he held himself still inside of her. As he watched the two women kiss he pulled back out a bit, slid back in again before continuing to seesaw back and forth.

Cindy shifted, pulling her arm off of Diana and bringing both hands to grab Matt's flexing ass.

"Oh, I was wrong; this is way better than a toy," Cindy purred as she gripped Matt and pulled him harder into her on each plunge. Matt took the hint and rocked them both harder and quicker.

Diana sat up and leaned over to kiss her flushed son.

After the kiss broke off, Diana sat back and watched the two build their rhythm until they were slamming into each other; Cindy's hands pressing deeply into the flesh of Matt's backside.

The two panted and groaned as they gripped each other tightly. They pressed harder shaking Diana and the bed. Matt and Cindy stared into each other's eyes, completely lost to the moment. Cindy felt a strong tingling all around her thighs and sex which built and spread to her stomach and ribs.

Matt smiled as he heard her start to huff her breaths.

In moments her whole body started shaking. Matt groaned as the vibrating sensation entered into his cock, spreading into his abdomen and up his chest.

Diana's face lit up at the sight of the two shaking uncontrollably.

Suddenly, both held still groaning, their bodies spasming and twitching.

Matt slid out and collapsed next to the sweaty girl.

Cindy twisted over and smiled into Matt's eyes, "Thank you, lover," she whispered before kissing him deeply. Matt wrapped his arms around the naked woman and hugged her tightly.

The kiss ended and Cindy fell back onto the bed. She reached out to run a hand over the chain hanging in the middle of Diana's chest. She clutched the links and pulled the smiling woman down towards her.

"I love you, mom," she smiled just before their lips crashed together.

When they came up for air Diana leaned over the beaming girl and ran her fingers through her son's damp hair pulling his mouth into hers.

When their kiss ended Cindy grabbed the chain again causing Di to look down at the girl.

Cindy grinned, "Let me show you a trick of my own."

Diana watched as Cindy twisted the side knob on the clamp then pulled the metal off Di's nipple. Diana started to groan at the rush of blood back into the nipple. "Oh fuck," she yelled in surprise as Cindy clamped her mouth down hard on the pulsating nipple sucking it deeply into her mouth.

Matt smiled and reached over to take off the other clamp and replace it with his mouth. Diana howled louder. She wrapped her arms around both of them as they continued to suck.

She gasped to feel a tingling in her loins. Cindy reached down to push a couple of her curved fingers into the shaking woman. The intense tingling in her nipples and the driving pulse of the fingers quickly brought Diana to a very pleasant orgasm.

When she stopped shaking, the three fell apart and collapsed on the bed side by side. They looked at each other grinning.

Diana idly held up the chain, "I definitely have to get myself a set of these."

Cindy looked over at Matt and smirked, "I think we should get to bed so mom can get enough sleep tonight so we can get up early tomorrow to go shopping before we have to go to work."

Diana sat up and swatted Cindy on the shoulder, "What? Do you think I'm old or something?"

Diana reached around the bed a moment before holding up the straps and plastic cock. "I still want my turn to use this on you, Cindy."

Cindy smiled and kissed the grinning woman, "I was hoping you would say that."

Matt laughed and fell back on the bed. It was probably going to be another very long night.

Not that he was complaining at all.

12