The Dream Job Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As his cock grew harder and longer in her mouth, her own arousal increased and she could feel her pussy getting soaking wet. Shartan kept reading documents and doing his work with one hand, and slipped the other hand under the desk, to hold her head. His fingers combed her silky hair and encouraged her to suck deeper with a gentle push. Evelyn pushed her head down and took his cock into her throat.

She was an expert cocksucker who didn't have much of a gag reflex. Still, Shartan's thick cock choked her throat and she had to pull back before trying again. After several gradual attempts she finally took it in her throat and started fucking her throat with his big, meaty beast.

Amrita entered the room and talked to Shartan. He asked her questions and gave her instructions. All the while his hand stayed on Evelyn's head and he fucked her face with slow movements of his hips. Her pussy was desperately hungry right now. She could feel her juices leaking out of her cunt and dripping on the carpet. But she knew better than to touch her clit. She had done that once while sucking his cock and Shartan had slapped her so hard her ears had started ringing.

Now, trying to ignore her wet, hungry cunt she focused only on pleasing the boss man and be a good whore for him. The way he was pushing her head down between his legs, she could feel that he was getting close to an explosion and wanted her to suck faster. She put both hand so his thighs and bobbed her head faster up and down on his cock. He was now sitting back in his chair, eyes closed, the documents left on his desk, simply enjoying the superb blow job that the stunning hot receptionist was giving him.

Evelyn pulled back slightly just before his cock erupted in her mouth, she loved to have his cockhead pump out the creamy, delicious cum on her tongue so she could taste it before letting it slide down her throat. Then she pushed her head down again, milking his cock with expert, deep strokes, her soft, plump lips forming a tight seal around his meaty shaft so she would not lose any of his cum.

"Good whore!" He looked down into his eyes and smiled.

With a happy heart, Evelyn sucked his cock clean, eating all of his cum that she could find on his shaft and his balls. In the past, he had made her lick stray drops of his cum from his shoes. She checked, there were no drops this time. She had managed to swallow it all. She still went down on her hands and knees, lowered her head and licked his shoes clean with her tongue.

She got up to see him smiling down at her.

"You are becoming a good bitch, Eve." He said.

"Thank you, Sir." Evelyne beamed.

He let her come out from under the desk and stand. She obediently took her position beside him, legs open, hands clasped behind her ass.

"I asked you to do a report for me, didn't I, slut?" Shartan asked.

"Yes, Sir. For the last 6 months of petty cash expenses. I have it ready, Sir." Evelyn loved it when he called her his slut or bitch. Her body responded with excitement to his dirty terms of endearment.

"Bring it in after lunch. Get Rita to give you a one-hour appointment in the afternoon."

"Ok, Sir."

"You can go now."

"Thank you, Sir."

Evelyn's pussy was really hungry now. She could feel that familiar itch deep inside her. She was thinking about going to the ladies' and fingering herself.

"Sure." Amrita said "Come at 2 O'clock. He has an hour then for you. And Eve.."

"Yes?"

"He will probably want to fuck you at that time, so don't eat a heavy lunch."

"Oh, thank you. I will make sure."

Instead of going to the ladies' Eve decided it would be better to keep her pussy reserved for the boss, in case he wanted to nail her in the afternoon.

=======================================================

Lara:

I looked at myself in the long mirror in my office. Did I look ready to be banged? To get ready for my meeting with my new boss I had chosen to wear a very thin, and skin tight, lycra minidress. It was grey which contrasted nicely with my fair skin. It had two wide straps both of which tapered with visible wrinkles and met on my left shoulder. There was a little skin showing between the straps and a lot of skin showing just above my breasts, my bare right shoulder and my back completely bare with two thin straps crossing each other as they travelled down my back to join with the skirt part of my dress.

The skirt part quite tight around my hips and my shapely bum. The whole dress was so tight fitting that it wrinkled around my body wherever the muscles moved. I work out a lot and keep myself fit so the dress was very flattering. On a less toned girl it would look fattening. The lycra material was quite thin, almost becoming translucent in the right light. My long, shapely legs were fully bare.

Following my new boss' preferences I was not wearing any panties and the tight dress around my thighs almost hugged my pussy. It was easy to see I had no panties or bra on because of the tight smug fit of the dress. In front it did cup my breasts in almost an indecently visual way. It was important to be dressed for him. He should be able to see that I was ready for his entry whenever he wanted with nothing in the way.

As I looked in the mirror and adjusted my breasts in the fitting dress. I could see my nipples poking through the thin synthetic material. I put my right foot forward and bent the knee. My legs looked long and smooth. I had massaged a generous amount of moisturising cream into them in the last one hour.

My high heels were definitely not suitable for the office environment, if this were a normal office. They were 7" high with a two inch platform. Usually black shoes go with many different colours. My stilettos were black with a wide grey strap crossing over the instep. Even the strap was wrinkled in the middle. The shoes matched 110% with my dress.

Normally with this dress I would have matched a dark shade of lipstick, either matte grey or black or even dark purple. But I knew Shartan liked dark red lipstick on his girls so that's what I used. I used the matte rather than glossy but I made sure the shade was one he would like to see on my cocksucking lips.

Looking at myself in the mirror, in the killer dress, high heels and my perfectly done make-up, I smiled and tilted my chin up like they used to teach us in the modelling school. I looked totally ready to be banged.

There was a swing in my step as I scooped up the file on my desk and left my office.

You know, there is something really empowering in the click-clack of high heels as a well-dressed girl walks down a corridor. I was feeling a buzz through my body. Yesterday my boss had jammed his cock in me and fucked me hard in his office. Today, I had upped the ante, I was bringing my A-game. I was ready to slay with one look, one smile or one crossing and uncrossing of my legs. Last night I had thought about him as I took my nightly tub. As I had relived my first visit to his private office my hand had slipped unconsciously between my legs. The movie of his fucking me in his office had played in my head as I fingered myself to a peak. And then I had let myself explode. Mmmmm, what a delicious sensation.

Getting closer to his office I was getting the same feeling, the same current buzzing through my well-toned body and I was not only looking forward to seeing him, I was eager to see him and show him what a high-calibre HR manager he had.

But as I opened the door to his office suite, I could also feel my legs getting a bit wobbly. My throat was drying up and my breath was getting very heavy. I forced myself to push the handle.

"Hi Lara! My, you look stunning!" Amrita's greeting gave me some of my confidence back.

"Thank you, honey. Is the boss in?" I had an appointment so he should be in but one likes to be polite.

"Yes, he did ask me not to pass in any calls for an hour." Amrita said doubtfully "But you have an appointment, you should be fine."

"Ummm, maybe I should wait?" It was fine for Amrita to say it was fine but it would be my ass not hers if I messed up.

"No, no, I am sure it's ok."

Collecting my courage and swallowing once to dislodge my heart from my throat I knocked and opened the door bearing the legend "Shartan Silverstar - Managing Director".

"May I come in, Sir?"

[End of part 7]

12