The Education of Sam Continues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam felt a something behind him and he whirled his head about to see Tum gripping his ass cheeks and forcing them apart, then licking at his sphincter. She gently prodded him to stand with his legs wide apart as Sherri gave him a wicked blow job. Tum craned her neck backwards and slid her tongue into his ass as she worked his balls between her fingers.

'This is so surreal.' Sam thought to himself as Tum did things to him and was making him feel things that he only heard other kids talking about. Just to think, less than a week ago, he was a naïve, 19 year old virgin, now he was in a damn orgy.

Pasha had flicked on the radio to an Oldies rock station to set the mood.

'I held her close, until the storm passed, then we fell down laughing in the wet grass.' The radio blared.

"God, I will never forget this song!" Sam moaned, eliciting a laugh from Jeannette.

'Out on Thunder Island!'

Reggie had leaned back on the sofa and Pasha was straddling him in a reverse cowgirl, letting his thick, meaty ebon cock plow into her womanly folds. She had her eyes closed from the pleasure, biting her lower lip. Jeannette was flat on her back, her husband kneeling at her head with his thin cock plunging in and out of her greedy mouth, Corvin had her legs draped over his thighs as he fucked her relentlessly, taking long, deep strokes into her chunky pussy. Sam felt the girls pulling him down and he lay on his back.

"Check your woman out, Corvin!" Sherri yelled. "She is trying to take this big cock!"

All eyes were trained on Tum as she inched Sam's massive pole into her petite cunt. She worked it in slowly, fraction by fraction; her eyes slammed shut from the pressure, concentrating hard on her mission. Finally, she opened her eyes and smiled down at Sam.

"YEAHHHHHH!!!" The gallery erupted into cheers and claps before resuming the task at hand.

Sherri straddled Sam's face, getting him to eat her pussy as Tum popped up on her feet, squatting up and down on her pleasure rod.

After what seemed like forever, Sam felt Tum dismount, then another pussy slide down on his cock. Sherri got off of his face after she came in his mouth and he noticed that it was Jeannette who was now fucking him.

"Hi."

She smiled at him, not slowing down her motion.

"Hi, baby."

While Sam plowed his tool into Jeannette's greedy pussy, he saw that Reggie had Tum's ankles pinned behind her ears and he was rapidly fucking her, nay, pounding her little quim as she howled in ecstasy. Pasha had Jerry buried in her ass as Corvin worked his cock in and out of her pussy, while Sherri kept her busy by kissing her.

"We have our first one!" Pasha yelled, pointing to Reggie who was unloading his quite considerable load onto Tum's belly. Reggie smiled and waved.

The other two men followed quickly followed suit, shooting their respective offerings onto Pasha as Sherri jerked them off onto her skin.

Reggie leaned back onto the sofa and slowly stroked his cock as the others gathered around Jeannette and Sam as they fucked.

"We taught this boy well, Pasha!" Sherri proudly exclaimed. "He would have been the first one to cum just a week ago."

Jeannette pulled forward until just the head and first part of his shaft was in her chubby labia. She fully dismounted and thrust her turgid, rubbery nipples into Sam's mouth where he greedily sucked like a newborn. He felt a warm, hot mouth envelop his cock, while another mouth lapped at his nuts. The heat of the mouth on his cock threw him over the edge and he cried out as he felt a tsunami of choad erupt from his piss slit. The mouth didn't back off, but ravenously swallowed his offerings. Sam thought that, although inexperienced, it was the best blow job that he had ever had. He wondered who was such the pro.

Jeannette slowly slid off of Sam, and he noticed that Jerry was knelt between his legs, wiping at the corner of his mouth.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Sam bellowed.

Pasha patted him on the chest, soothing him.

"Relax, Sammie, we are all about experiments here. It's all good."

There seemed to be no pausing amongst the group as Tum, Sherri and Corvin began a three way tryst. To Sam's astonishment, Reggie knelt down on the ground and Jerry crawled to him and began blowing his fat, brown penis.

Pasha blew Sam until he was hard, which was not long due to his youthfulness, and then she poured a liberal amount of lube all over his over eleven inch rod.

"Do it, Sam." She asked him.

"I can't, that is wrong."

"Open your horizons."

Reluctantly, Sam agreed and he got behind Jerry and Pasha guided his wide, mushroom shaped helmet to his ass, and he pushed.

"DAMN!" Jerry howled, holding Reggie's saliva slicked cock in his hand.

Sam's dick disappeared slowly into his ass as Pasha whispered her encouragement. Shortly, he had bottomed out, and began to pump in and out, from head to shaft. Soon, he was driving into his ass with alarming alacrity.

Almost simultaneously, Reggie and Sam howled as they both erupted a glut of cum into Jerry's gaping holes.

Later, the group sat around and sipped drinks and chatted amicably. Sam was a little taken aback at what he had done, and how okay the others were with it, so he was a little quiet.

"Hey, Sam, I heard that you had a pretty good band." Jerry asked.

"I'd like to think so, not to be cocky."

"Take my card and call me, I happen to be a promoter, I can get you a good gig of you are any good."

Two hours later, Sam plodded up the stairs to his room.

"Sam!" His mother called from the TV room.

He grunted a response.

"Do the dishes."

"It's Taylor's day, mother!"

"She is with her friends, and I don't care whose day it is, I told you to do them." She sternly quipped.

He slumped his shoulders and made his way to the kitchen.

'This has got to stop.' Sam thought.

12