The Family Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked up and saw her slender young body undulating before him, like the swells of waves as they ebbed and flowed from a sandy beach. Her body was sculpted and beautiful, her breasts perfectly proportioned for her body, as they heaved in and out, surrendering to the pleasure his tongue was providing her.

She cried out again when a fresh new orgasm ripped through her body as he unexpectedly thrust his finger into her virgin ass. Not virgin for long, thought the man wickedly. He would own her virgin ass, as well as her pussy and mouth before the night was over.

Megan's orgasm started to subside and her breathing became shallow as she absorbed the last few waves of pleasure. Her whimpers and moans no longer filled the room. It suddenly became quiet.

The man raised his head from between Megan's legs and stood, stripping off his bathroom. Megan looked up at the man's body closely. For a man in his fifties, he was in remarkably good shape, she thought. He obviously still worked out, because his muscles rippled and his stomach was still flat, not like the older men she had been with recently.

He was well tanned with hair all over his body. It made him look almost neanderthal, and that excited her. He was the beast to her beauty. She tried to imagine what he and her mother looked like when they were together. Did he drive her mother wild with his tongue too?

Megan tracked the naked man as he rounded the corner of the bed and stretched out in the middle of the bed on his back, with his head and shoulders propped up on two of the large pillows.

"Get your ass up here whore," barked the man. "And earn your money. Ride my cock."

Megan immediately obeyed and rolled over, crawling up to the man on her hands and knees. He watched as her firm round breasts swayed beneath her. She is gorgeous, he thought. She had been worth waiting for.

He was already imagining what it would be like when he had Megan and her mother in bed with him together. His cock hardened further at the thought of watching them make love to each other.

Megan straddled the man and looked down at him as he looked back with unflinching eyes. Her eyes were filled with lust, he noticed. Yes, she was just like her mother, unable to resist her own carnal desire, he thought smiling. She had been worth the wait.

She straddled his body and knelt up straight as she raised his penis to her pussy. She rubbed the huge head of his cock against her sopping pussy to lubricate it and then began lowering herself on it. It was bigger around than any of the other cocks she had inside her so far and it was stretching her pussy as she took it inside her.

"Show me just how talented a whore you really are," taunted the man. "Let's see if you fuck as well as your mother."

Megan was thoroughly aroused now herself. The shear wickedness of what they were doing had filled her with lust. She began raising and lowering her tight pussy on his enormous cock and swaying her hips back and forth and rocking her ass back and forth.

She was kneading her breasts and pinching her nipples as she put on a show for him. Occasionally she would lift one of her breasts to her lips and lick her tender nipples as she continued to ride his cock.

She could feel an orgasm welling up inside her and she could feel his rigid muscle beginning to throb inside her. He was ready too!

"I don't want to cum inside you yet," said the man. "I'm not done feasting on your pussy yet. Take my cum down your throat. NOW!"

Megan quickly lifted off his cock and knelt between his outstretched legs as she took him in her mouth and sucked him dry as he exploded into her mouth, fingering herself to her own orgasm.

"Lick me clean and get me hard again," ordered the man. "Its time for me to deflower your virgin ass."

Megan did as she was told, but her anxiety had returned, wondering how she was going to take his huge cock up her tiny ass.

Once she had him sufficiently hard again, he made her turn around on the bed and crouch forward with her head on the mattress and her ass raised in the air.

"Use your hands to spread your ass for me," he ordered.

As she exposed her brown star and her quivering sphincter muscle to him, she could feel the cool lubricant dripping into her anal cavity. She was beginning to tremble again. Her body shuddered when she felt the swollen head of his cock rubbing up and down against her tiny hole as he prepared to impale her.

"Try to relax," he said calmly. "The initial pain will be over quickly."

She could sense that he was no longer resting on his haunches but kneeling upright behind her. She could feel his big strong hands gripping her ass at the hips and the head of his cock pressed tightly against her asshole as he pushed inside.

She was panicked now. She felt like he was ripping her ass wide open as the pain radiated through her body. Her breathing was labored again as she prepared for the anal assault and the attendant pain.

"Oh God! It's so big!" cried out Megan as she immediately began to groan and squeal. "It's so big! Oh, please! Go slow, go slow!"

He slowly penetrated her tight virgin ass just as she asked, one slow inch at a time until half his cock was inside her. She was moaning and groaning now in a combination of pleasure and pain as he slowly filled her ass.

"Aahhh! Uhhmm!" purred Megan suddenly as he pulled almost all the way out, before thrusting back in. She looked back at him over her shoulder. The look in her eyes was pure lust. It did not go unnoticed.

He methodically began to push deeper with each stroke of his penis claimed another inch of her virgin ass with each stroke of his stiff shaft. She was moaning constantly now and they went up an octave with each deeper thrust until he was pressed against the back of her rectum.

"Oh God! You're so big, baby!" gushed Megan excitedly. "Oh God, baby! I'm so full, so full! Fill me up!"

He continued to press his stiff cock against the back of her rectum, trying to find and open the door to her middle colon as she groaned in a combination of pain and excitement. He still had three inches to go before he would bottom out inside her tight ass.

Finally, he used his hands to wiggle her ass back and forth and he was in. With one additional thrust he was fully inside her and she shrieked giddily in pleasure.

"OH GOD BABY!" she cried out hoarsely. "Of fuck! I'm full, I'm full!"

Now he began to ream her ass in earnest. His first strokes were slow and deliberate. But they gradually grew faster and more forceful as their flesh smacked together with a cracking sound each time he bottomed out inside her.

"OH YES! YES, YES, YES!" cried out Megan excitedly. "Fill you baby's ass! Fill your baby's ass up with your big long cock!"

Megan was bucking her ass back against him now as he ploughed into her ass. She arched her back, trying to will his cock deeper inside her. He grabbed her pert breasts in his big hands and pulled her upright and back into his chest. Her moans became more urgent as he mauled her breasts and began kissing and biting her neck!

Megan was on fire now as she could feel his long cock so deep inside her. It was a warm feeling, a burning feeling, a feeling of previously unimagined pleasure.

"OH GOD! Fuck your baby! Fuck your baby!" pleaded Megan as her chest heaved and his hands roved over her sweat covered flesh.

His thrusts were now coming at an unbelievable pace as he slammed his cock into her ass and her body shook. Her breasts bounced in all directions. His tongue and lips were on her neck and then his tongue was inside her mouth in a frenzied, sloppy kiss.

Their bodies were writhing as they remained erect in the middle of the bed with him clutching her in a death grip as his thrusted became shorter and more urgent. She could feel his balls swelling on her lower ass on each inward thrust. She could feel his massive muscle starting to pulse deep inside her.

"OH DADDY! DADDY!" yelped Megan in desperation. "DADDY! Fuck your baby's ass! OH DADDY! Ream your baby's ass! DEEPER! OH DEEPER! DADDY! DADDY! DADDY!"

He continued to thrust into her at a frantic pace and they were kissing again. Her hands were above her head with handfuls of his hair clutched in each of them as their tongues filled each other's mouths. They were both consumed with lust as their hot sweaty bodies throbbed against each other in a tight embrace.

"OH DADDY! PLEASE DADDY!" begged Megan. "FILL ME WITH YOUR HOT CUM! FILL MY ASS WITH YOUR HOT WONDERFUL CUM! PLEASE DADDY! DADDY PLEASE!"

Megan could feel her father's hot cum shooting in her ass as her body went limp in his arms. Once he had filled her ass, he withdrew and let her limp body collapse to the bed in a sweaty heap.

After taking a short shower, he returned to bed. Megan was semi-awake now and when he laid down next to her, she nuzzled up again him, throwing her leg across his lower stomach. He stroked her back and she purred like a kitten.

"We're not done?" whispered Megan. "You're not done making love to me, are you daddy?"

"No, my dear," said her father. "We have all night. We can enjoy each other's bodies all night long."

Megan purred again as she rubbed her cheek into her father's hairy chest. Her hand was on his cock, coaxing it back to life.

"Tomorrow your mother will join us," said her father. "She has dreamed of being with you for a very long time. She's told me about it many times when we lay in bed in the dark. I assume you've had similar dreams? How could you help it, your mother is so beautiful."

"Yes, daddy!" sighed Megan, realizing it was pointless to lie about it. If watching her make love to her mother was what he wanted, it would happen anyway. "I've had those dreams too. I just thought they would never come true."

"Tomorrow you and your mother will make love," said her father. "And I will watch you. And then I will join you."

"Yes, daddy!" sighed Megan contentedly as she burrowed deeper into his hairy chest.

"You and your mother will work as a pair from now on," said her father. "You and your mother are going to make me a lot of money with your lovely slut asses. Men will line up to watch and share a beautiful mother and daughter like yourselves."

"You'll make money?" said Megan, somewhat confused as she continued to nuzzle against her father.

"Yes dear," said her father as he continued to stroke her back. "I own the agency. It's kind of my hobby. A very pleasurable hobby. I'm not just your father. I guess you would say, I'm your pimp too. You're my little whore now, just like your mother."

12