The Fireman and his Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara then moved and began licking up her husband's cum that was trickling down the shaft of his cock.

Sara turned to see me stroking my hard cock, she turned around and sat on the edge of the bed and motioned me to her.

I walked to her and she sucked my cock not only into her mouth but also down her throat.

I looked over her shoulder to see my wife now climbing off the huge cock.

When she was completely off it his cum ran from her pussy. Her pussy was gaping open still.

She rolled off Alex and laid on the bed on her back and I watched as her muscles gained control again and her pussy closed.

I could feel my cum boiling and moaned, "FUCK YESSS."

I shot my load of cum into Sara's mouth and down her throat.

When I had finished cumming, I sat on the couch again catching my breath.

Sitting there, I fell asleep or passed out one.

When I woke up the sun was streaming through the windows of the room.

My eyes adjusted to the brightness and I could see Pam, Sara and Alex still asleep.

They were all on the bed still naked.

I got up and walked to the restroom. I splashed water on my face. My head throbbed. I looked in the mirror and could not believe what had happened last night. I then wondered if I had missed more of the fucking.

I went to the coffee pot and made some coffee. The aroma quickly filled the room and the bodies on the bed began to stir.

"Morning." Alex said as he crawled out of bed and grabbed his slacks from last night.

"Morning." I replied as I was also putting my slacks back on.

"What a night." He then said.

"Yes it was."

Pam then woke up and sat groggily on the edge of the bed.

She then stood up and staggered to the restroom. I then heard the shower turn on as she apparently felt the need to clean up.

Alex went to Sara and leaned over to kiss her, "Morning Sweetheart."

"Morning." She groggily replied.

She then smiled at me and said, "Morning John."

"Morning Sara."

"Sounds like Pam beat me to the shower." Sara said.

It was a very awkward morning. Only hours before we had been having sex with a couple we barely knew and it all seemed ok that we were naked and in the heat of the moment. However, this morning everyone being naked and in the light of the day just seemed awkward.

Pam came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her.

Sara got up and walked to the bathroom still naked.

She passed Pam on the way and said, "Morning Pam."

"Morning Sara."

The shower quickly turned on again as Sara got in to clean up.

"Would you two like to have breakfast with us this morning?" Alex asked.

I looked at Pam and then said, "Would love to but we better get back home."

Pam began getting dressed as I put my shirt on. It did seem strange now to have my wife naked in a room with another man. Memories of last night and his monster cock fucking her were flashing through my mind.

Sara stepped out of the bathroom now wrapped in a towel as we had just completed getting dressed.

Pam then asked, "Was last night the first time you guys had done that with another couple?"

Sara turned to look at her, "No, we have had a couple of times when we have had sex with other couples."

"I guess it works out for you two?" She asked.

Alex responded this time, "Sara and I are secure with our relationship and love each other. It keeps things fresh with us."

Sara then asked, "I am assuming it was your first time?"

"Yes, I think the alcohol might have taken over last night." Pam answered.

"That is kind of actually the same thing that happened to us the first time but after we discussed it. We decided we had fun and would try it again." Sara said looking at Alex nodding.

"I hope you guys can talk about it and find that it might have actually brought you closer." Alex said.

"Well we better get going." I said.

"When do you guys go back?" Pam asked.

"Our plane leaves at about two." Alex answered.

"It was very nice to meet both of you." I said.

"One more question before we go." Pam said and then asked, "Have you guys done this with Jim and Sue?"

"Why don't you ask Sue when she gets back?" Sara replied.

Pam just nodded her head and Sara gave her a hug as I shook Alex's hand and then hugged Sara and Pam hugged Alex.

We went out the door and began walking down the hall. We were not talking but holding hands.

Once we got in the car Pam asked, "Are you OK?"

"Sure, how about you?"

"I'm fine. Maybe just a little sore." She responded.

"No doubt." I replied.

We drove home without much more being said.

Once in the house Pam said, "We really need to talk about last night."

"Ok."

She then asked, "Are you really ok with it?"

"Well, I am concerned that maybe you will never be satisfied with me again."

"Put that out of your mind. I mean I am not going to lie to you. Having a cock that size was something that probably every woman fantasizes about, but in actuality, there is no way to take all of it and I am sore this morning."

I don't think I was truly believing her but it was nice to hear.

I then asked the question, "Is it something you would like to do again?"

She sat there pondering the thought.

"Do you think Jim and Sue have been with them?" She asked.

"I kind of took it that they had been." I replied.

"Me too. I think we should invite them over when they get back." She said not really answering my question.

"When do they get back?"

"Thursday. I will call and invite them over Friday Night for dinner."

12