The Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anne lifted herself off Chris's body and took his hand to help him to his feet. As he stood erect his erection throbbed and bounced before her. She took a firm grip on his cock.

"Come with me and I'll give you some relief," she whispered.

They climbed the couple of steps on to the terrace and went indoors, glancing back at the sleeping cousins as they did so. The sleepers did not stir.

Anne led the way upstairs and pulled Chris into her room. She closed the door and turned into his arms. They embraced and kissed deeply, Chris trying his hardest to get his tongue down Anne's throat. She in turn sucked hard on his tongue while jerking his cock fiercely. They broke the kiss, chests heaving against one another, nipples hard and almost scratching their skins. They hugged each other again.

"Anne darling, I want you," Chris gasped. "I don't care about the relations thing."

"I want you too Chris," Anne wailed. "Don't let's do anything else, just fuck me with your lovely long hard cock. Do it now darling!"

They fell on to the bed and quickly Chris was on top of Anne. Her legs jerked open wide and she grabbed hold of his cock again and fed it into her molten hole. Chris moaned and thrust, his cock rammed deep into her and he began to fuck her hard.

"Oh yes Chris, oh yes! Fuck me hard, make me come! I want to come all over your cock. I don't ever want to stop coming. Oh God that's so good, that's fantastic. Keep on going hard. Oh my God, I'm coming sooooon!"

Chris said nothing. He just gritted his teeth as he rammed in and out of Anne's hot tight pussy. He wanted to hold on as long as possible but he wanted desperately to fill her cunt with his spunk. His balls were telling him the consignment was ready and that they wanted to deliver. Anne helped him out.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, fucking Hell I'm coming," she howled. "Yes, yess, yesss. Arghhhhhh. Yesss, all over your fucking cock."

Chris shot his load into Anne's boiling hot cunt, into her hot cum juicy passage. He spurted and spurted; his cock was out of control. He couldn't tell if he would ever stop shooting. He had never felt so exhilarated, so out of his mind with passion.

Anne was still making juice. Chris could feel her spurting too. They were leaking copiously from her cunt. Their bellies, thighs and whole genital areas were sopping wet and still they kept thrusting at one another.

---------ooOOOoo---------

Down in the area in front of the porch the noise of violent lovemaking had wakened Jill and Tom. She had heard it first of all and as soon as she had identified what was going on she smiled and got to her feet. Tom woke as she got to his side and he gazed up at her with a questioning look.

Jill took his hand and pulled him to his feet.

"Your sister is getting fucked, she says," smiling at him. "I fancy getting fucked too. How about it?"

They embraced fiercely, lips and tongues fighting each other. Jill pressed her lovely tits against Tom's wide chest and rolled her flesh against him. Tom moaned and thrust his thick hard member at her pussy.

"Let's fuck too. Do you want to go up to bed?"

Jill ground her pussy against Tom's cock. "No, fuck me right here. Then you can fuck me on the sofa in the lounge and then in your bed. After that, you can fuck me in the shower!"

Jill released Tom and lay down on a lounger with her legs wide open. She crooked a finger at him and then pointed to her open crack. Tom needed no further invitation. He positioned himself above Jill, supporting himself on hands and knees and lowered himself until the tip of his tool was touching her cunt just at her clit. Jill grabbed it and fed him into her waiting hole. As his cock slid all the way inside her he dropped his body on to hers.

"Ohhhhh, yesss," Jill sobbed, "If you only knew how long I've waited for this. Every time I think of you my cunny goes all squishy. Now it's squishy because your cock is in me at last. Christ, you're big! Love me Tom! Give me big long slow thrusts and then let me have all the spunk you can find. Fill me up with your love juice."

Tom set to work with a will. He couldn't believe that his cock was deep inside his cousin at last. The feeling all the way along his tool was incredible. He buried his head into Jill's lovely big tits and she in turn bunched them together and thrust them at him. He sucked furiously and nibbled hard on her nipples, making them soaking wet with his saliva.

"Ohhhh Tom, that's soooo wonderful," Jill moaned. "I'm going to come in a minute. I feel so juicy. I'm so wet that if your cock wasn't so big I might not feel it. God, just listen to those two upstairs!"

The sound of more noisy lovemaking came from the window upstairs. Words such as "fuck me", "I'm coming" and "Oh my God, what a lot" came through loud and clear.

"Forget them," grunted Tom as he thrust hard into Jill. "Let us have a real good fuck and then we can compare notes afterwards. Christ Jill, your cunny feels so juicy and hot, I'm going to fill you soon."

"Soon please Tom, soon," panted Jill. She shifted her grip lower and pulled hard on his arse. Then she moved her fingers into his crack and caressed his arsehole. Tom gasped and pumped harder.

"Any second now Jill darling. You touched my trigger spot there. Are you ready for a good spurting?"

"Ohhh yessss pleeeease Tom darling. Give it to me! I'm coming tooooo! Oh my God, yess, yesss, yesssss. Owwwwwwww!!"

Tom let go a huge hot shot of spunk. Jill spurted too, making a tremendous amount of juice that escaped from her vagina in a small flood. Tom reacted by coming again and again in giant spurts of hot thick spunk. Like their cousins upstairs, they were drenched in their combined juices.

They wound down and stopped. Tom was still embedded in Jill's soaking pussy, his cock still stiff and ready for action. He couldn't believe that he was still hard. He nuzzled at Jill's nipples. They were still rock hard; his cousin was still aroused! They kissed again, this time wet and softly.

"Tom darling," whispered Jill.

"Mmmmn".

"Do you remember what you said on the cliff? About peeing, I mean? I ..I er, want to go now but I don't want you to take your cock out of me while it's so lovely and hard. What shall I do?"

Tom kissed her and said, "there's only one thing to do, isn't there? Just let it go! Can you do it with my cock inside you?"

"I don't know," giggled Jill, sending cock-stiffening sensations along Tom's cock. "Kiss me again and we'll see."

They kissed again and Jill relaxed around the luxury of a thick hard cock inside her. Her pee started to flow. Tom felt it hot around his prick and pushed into Jill slightly. She moaned and gushed, her pee now overflowing them both. Tom pulled out of her cunt and watched, fascinated, as her pee squirted up and on to his belly. As the stream began to die away he replaced his tool into her crack and pushed in deep again.

"How do you feel now?" he asked her.

"That was incredible," Jill moaned. "It's turned me on. I definitely want you to fuck me again now. What did you think of it?"

"It turned me on too," admitted Tom. "That's why I wanted to look at it. I mean, I saw you do it on the cliff this morning and that was horny but doing it on my cock is ....is ....is wonderful! I want you to do it again, and soon."

"Oh I will darling Tom, I will. It turned me on so too! Gosh, you are still so hard. Are you going to do me again?"

"In a minute," said Tom. "You said you wanted the sofa and the sofa it will be. Come on!"

Tom slid out of Jill's cunt and pulled her to her feet. He then picked her up and carried her into the house and then into the sitting room. He dropped her on to the sofa, knelt down, opened her legs and presented his cock to the entrance of her cunt. He wasn't up to full stretch at that moment.

"Get me hard again sweetheart and then I'll fuck you again."

Jill took hold of his soggy tool and frigged him quickly. Cum juice, pee and sperm were still leaking from her crack as she pushed his now hard cock into her hole, plugging it completely closed.

"That's lovely Tom," she whispered. "Fuck me again, just like last time. Long and hard, that's just how I like it."

Tom took a firm grip on Jill's tits, squeezing and pulling on her nipples and started to shaft his cock in and out of Jill's hot soggy passage. She in turn pulled him in tight to her, gripping his buttocks firmly.

Tom knew he wouldn't last long at this rate but he was determined that Jill would climax again first. He took one hand from her breasts and reached down between their bodies until he found her clit.

"Ohhh, you bastard boy," Jill whimpered. "You'll make me come like that."

"That's the idea," said Tom as he speeded up his thrusts into her cunt.

---------ooOOOoo---------

Upstairs Anne had got out of bed and gone to look out of the window.

"They've gone," she said. "I can't see them so they must be inside. Hey look at that puddle just off the end of the lounger Tom was lying on! One of them has had a big pee!"

Chris came to the window and peered out too. He stood behind Anne and put his arms around her, grasping a large breast in each hand. He ground his long cock, now stiffening again, into her bum crack.

"I bet they're screwing somewhere," he guessed. "Jill's really got the hots for your brother. They're probably in the lounge. Oh my God Anne, I want you again; can you feel my stiffy?"

"I certainly can," replied Anne, grinding her bum back on to his cock. "It feels even longer from this angle. Wait a sec.!"

Anne leaned forward on to the windowsill. The upstairs windowsills in this old house were quite close to the floor, resulting in Anne's bum sticking up higher than her head. She reached back between her wide spread legs and gently pulled Chris's tool through the gap and rubbed his knob end up and down the lips of her crack. Her juices flowed wetly and his cock leaked juices too.

"There," she said, "that's just right. Go on Chris darling, shove it in and fuck me hard again. Make lots more spunk for my pussy!"

Chris pushed and his engine slid smoothly into her. He grasped her hips and pulled. His cock reached all the way to the hilt, stroking Anne's cervix and threatening to breach the entrance to her womb. He stopped, embedded as deep as he could go.

"How's that darling?" he gasped.

Anne breathed deeply and gripped his cock with her cunt muscles. "That is just fucking marvellous Chris. Your cock is so stiff and long." She adjusted her stance more firmly and pushed back on to his cock. She took his hands and moved them to grasp her breasts again.

"Right," she ordered, "start fucking me and don't stop, just shoot your load into me. I'm sure I'll come as soon as I feel your spunk!"

Chris complied with the order and soon got into a steady rhythm. He loved Anne's juicy passage so much that he soon felt his spunk beginning to collect, ready for deluging her cunt. Anne too began to make loud noises as she increased the speed and strength of her lunges at him.

"Yesss, Chris, yesss. Shoot your fucking load; I'm ready for it. I'm going to come all over your cock any second. Shoot it darling, shoot!"

Chris fired, he couldn't hold back anyway. He still had a good load of sperms for her, hot sticky squirts of cum shooting into Anne's hot pussy.

"Ohhh my God, I love it," squealed Anne. "I'm coming again, all over your lovely hard cock. My God, it's leaking out of me, all down my leg. I'm going to taste!"

Anne pulled Chris's cock from her pussy, hardly noticing that his final shot landed on her mouth. She fell to her knees and grabbed his tool, inserting it all into her mouth and sucking and licking their combined juices from his staff. She swallowed furiously as she then started to lick off the excess that was trickling down his legs. As she completed her task she leaned back on her heels and smiled up into his eyes.

"That is the best fucking session I have ever had, bar none," she grinned. "My pussy's a bit sore though. Your cock gets really hard you know."

"That's your influence, Anne darling," said Chris as he pulled Anne to her feet. He kissed her lips and then moved down to her breasts, exciting her nipples back to hardness. Then he trickled his tongue down to her belly button and then on down to her pussy. It was soaking wet! He put his tongue to her crack and as Anne took a hold on the back of his head he licked in deep from the bottom up to the top of her crack. Anne screamed.

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh fucking yes!" she exclaimed as he found her clit and sucked on it gently. "Ohhhhh Chris darling, that feels so goooood! I'm going to come on you, I feel so juicy! Don't stop, pleeeease don't stop!"

Chris worked with a will. He loved the taste of their combined juices. He alternately licked up her crack and then sucked her clit. Anne pulled his head to her vagina and thrashed her hips around at his mouth. Chris was grasping both Anne's thighs to keep his balance and he felt her juices running from her on to his hands. Anne began to come!

"Ohhh Christ, I'm coming again," she howled. "Suck my clit darling, suck it right in to your mouth. That's it, yesss, yesss, I'm coming nowwwww!"

As Anne screamed into her climax she pulled Chris's head away from her clit. He opened his eyes to see and then to feel as she squirted her hot orgasmic juices all over his face and chest. She had quite a lot and he finished up very wet. As Anne quietened he gathered some of the liquid and sucked it into his mouth.

"Wow, that was really something Anne darling. I've never seen a girl do that before. I thought you were pissing for a moment. Can you do that every time you come?"

"I think so Chris but it depends on how the orgasm comes on me. If I'm really fucking hard like we did the first time it seems to inhibit it and I don't do so much; I just get very wet. But when you went down on me just now I felt very loving and even relaxed so it all came out of me in a sort of jet, as if I'd got a cock and was shooting spunk. The first time I did it I was masturbating and I thought I was peeing too."

"Well," said Chris, "I want you to try and do it every time we make love. If you can do it while my cock is still hard and fucking you it will be all the more of a turn on. Now, I think I need to piss. I'd better use your shower as we are upstairs."

"No need Chris, we are by an open window, aren't we?" Anne took hold of Chris's soft but still long prick and pointed it out of the window. "There, let it all go darling, I'll hold it for you. Then I'll pee on you in the shower!"

A long golden stream arched its way from the end of Chris' prick, all the way to the forecourt below. It sparkled in the sun before splashing on to the flagstones below. Anne held it all the time, loving the feel of the hot stream as it jetted through his member.

"That's lovely," said Anne as she released his prick. "Now let's go for that shower before the others use up all the water."

---------ooOOOoo---------

'The others' hadn't got to the shower yet. They had gone up to Tom's bedroom after the session on the sofa. Tom had shot another load of spunk into Jill's cunt while she lay back on the sofa with her legs over Tom's shoulders. Jill in turn had been so juicy that they had had to wipe each other down with their fingers, offering them to each other's mouths as they finished.

Now on his bed Jill had taken Tom's thick but soft cock into her mouth and worked on making him hard again. She was beginning to be successful when he lifted and turned her so that he could lower her pussy on to his waiting mouth. Jill was still sopping wet with both of their juices so he set to cleaning her out. She, her mouth full of his thickening rod, murmured her appreciation without pausing what she was doing.

Soon Tom was ramrod stiff again. Jill's ministrations with her mouth and his thoughts about fucking her again had done the trick. She lifted her head and admired her handiwork, and his cock.

"Your cock is so beautiful Tom my darling. I've seen a few now but I can honestly say that yours is the biggest and thickest that I've ever seen. Do you know what I'm going to do to it now?

"I hope I know," grinned Tom as she took hold of his tool.

Jill laughed and turned to raise herself above his cock. She straddled his hips and guided his cock towards her pussy entrance. After rubbing his knob up and down her fanny for a few times she carefully inserted him into her hot juicy passage. To Tom it felt like a molten furnace.

"Christ Jill, I won't be able to last long in there!" he exclaimed. "You're so hot my darling, so fucking hot!"

"I don't mind how long you last," purred Jill. "All I know is that I love your cock in me after all this waiting and I know that I want all the spunk it can give me over the next two weeks. I know Anne is going to share but it's the same for me. I'm going to get lots of Chris's spunk too!"

Making Tom think of his sisters gorgeous body made Tom race to his ejaculation. He thrust up hard into Jill's cunny with ever increasing strokes and all too soon he felt his cream gathering. He gasped a warning to Jill.

"I'm coming sweetheart, I can't hold back. I've got to shoot it!"

"Wait, I want to see!" exclaimed Jill as she lifted herself off his hips. "Oh my God yes, what a load!"

Tom had excelled himself. His hot white spunk jetted out of his piss hole on to his belly. He filled his naval and it pooled into a great white puddle. Jill rubbed herself along his tool and had herself a less vigorous climax but she seemed more interested in Tom's offering. She dipped her finger into his pool and licked it.

"Mnnn", she murmured, "that taste's quite nice."

With that she leant forward and started to lick up his spunk. In no time at all she was cleaning out his belly button, all evidence of his sperm removed.

"Come on," she said, getting off the bed. "Let's see if there is any hot water left for the shower. After those huge loud screams from Anne earlier I heard them in the shower next door. I'll let you off the fuck in there until later if you can't get it up again so soon."

Fortunately there was plenty of hot water and they spent a very enjoyable ten minutes under the hot water. Tom had to pass on the fuck but promised Jill one later if she would agree to sleep with him tonight.

"Of course I will," she said. "I would be furious with you if you hadn't invited me. I want as much of you as possible before you make love to Anne. You are going to make love to her, aren't you?"

"Christ, yes I am," whispered Tom. "I'll keep on fucking you too, if you'll let me."

"I shall hold you, and your cock, to it as often as I can,"

In due course, four thoroughly clean but totally shagged out cousins met downstairs on the forecourt. They were now clothed, albeit minimally, as they were on the way to the pub in the village for dinner.

"It's a gorgeous warm evening," said Anne. "I shall walk back in the nude so I can have a pee along the way. With all the beer I'm going to drink I'll probably need several stops."

They all laughed together and walked out of the gate, all holding hands together as they started to recount to each other their sexual adventures of the afternoon. Needless to say, before they got to the pub they were feeling decidedly horny again and were looking forward to later events.

---------ooOOOoo---------

Being a Saturday night, the pub was crowded. The cousins sat in the garden while they waited for their table in the dining room to become free. They all had pints of beer in front of them and they sat back and relaxed, watching the happy crowd of drinkers all around them.

It was still so warm that they were glad that they had dressed minimally. Both the boys were wearing shorts and polo shirts with sandals. The girls hardly seemed to be wearing anything at all. They both wore short shorts, Anne in white and Jill in powder blue. Neither wore a bra as shown by their hard nipples pushing through the thin cotton of their tops, Anne's pale lemon one held up by only one thin strap whereas Jill's white one had two. Both girls' luscious breasts were fighting to jump out of the top of the flimsy garments. Jill was carrying a tiny handbag but Anne had quite a large shoulder bag. When ragged about the apparently empty bag she remarked coolly.