The Jog

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moaned as yet another orgasm rocked me sending a flood of my juice into his mouth which he eagerly lapped up. Afterwards, we lay side by side and he caressed my small, but erect tits and seemed to marvel at them. "Never had tits this small before," he remarked. "They're not huge, I know, but I hope you're not disappointed," I said as I hung my head slightly. "They are gorgeous," he said, "Nothing to be ashamed of, believe me." I asked him if he would be willing to indulge me, and he said as long as he got to have me again, sure.

I got the tie off my bathrobe and asked him to tie my hands behind my back. "I trust you," he said.

"No," I told him, "this is something I want." He finally said ok and tied my hands behind my back. "Now, I want you to talk to me and treat me rough," I told him. He looked at me very puzzled but said ok. I told him that I had been bad and that he needed to punish me.

"How?" he asked.

"Throw me across the end of the bed and fuck me in the ass," I told him.

"But I don't want to hurt you," he said.

"Just a little," I told him "and spank my ass while you fuck it." He looked at me puzzled, and I described what had happened at Jim's office. He nodded that he understood and picked me up and threw me on the bed face first. "You fucking cunt!! You try to displease me, don't you?"

"I try to please you Jim, but it's hard," I cried. "I'll show you something hard cunt!!" With that, he pulled me to my knees and pushed my legs apart and began spanking me. It really stung at first and I cried, but it felt good after the first few times. He put his thumb in my cunct and began pumping it in and out and my juices started flowing again. "You like this, don't you cunt? You're getting wet!" His thumb was moving faster now and I cried, "No, please stop, I'll be good."

When he felt my cunt was wet enough, he transferred some of it to my asshole and plunged his thumb in. I jumped, Jim and I had only done this once before. After he felt he had lubed it well enough, he put the head of that glorious cock against my back door and pushed ever so slightly. The crown of his head popped in all at once and I jumped. Slowly, he inserted more and more until he had over half of it in and began pumping my sore ass with his tool. "You like this slut?" he said as he slapped my ass. "No, Jim, I'll obey, I swear."

I don't think you've learned your lesson bitch!" And he picked up the pace. I felt like he would break into my stomach at any moment as he pushed harder and deeper. He alternately slapped my ass cheeks as he pushed. I could feel his cock expanding as he stretched my anal ring and he exploded into my ass. As he let loose the last few squirts, he grabbed my bound hands and pulled me up forcing his cock even deeper. It was like a fever rushing over me when my orgasm came and it felt so good I screamed but nothing came out and tears flowed down my cheeks. After he pulled out, he made me clean it off with my mouth and sat down and had a cigarette. I had never felt so violated and yet so serene.

After a few minutes, I told him the rest of my sight and had him sit in the chair to finish it. He grabbed me by the hair and pulled me to his cock and said, "Suck it, you cunt! And you better not waste it either or I'll fuck your ass again."

He began pulling me by my hair onto his cock forcing my mouth open wider and driving his cock deeper. "I said suck it cunt!! Take me into your throat and when I cum you better tighten those lips so none of it seeps out!!" I felt the shaft of his cock swelling against my tongue and I knew the time was near. I looked up and his eyes had rolled back in his head and then I felt the hot stickiness erupt in my mouth. Thankfully, he had already cum several times and it wasn't too much to swallow. As he withdrew, I licked the little bit off my lips. He untied me and we got into bed, exhausted. He got the lotion the hotel provided and coated my ass cheeks and my sore asshole and we drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up, I peeked under the sheet at that wonderful cock again and went down and sucked him off again. I paid for the room for a week and he and I stayed there and fucked at every opportunity. After I sued Jim for divorce, he was more than willing to pay me whatever I wanted, because his secretary was married also and he didn't want her husband to find out. My new friend Mike, lives with me in a nice condo on the outskirts of town and this time I felt that it was meant to be.

12