The Kat Vs. The Dragon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh...oh you're so good...oh god...don't lose it baby...oh please...oh please...oh God," she cried as she felt the passion begin to build inside of her.



Alex responded by clamping his hands to her ass and feasting on her pussy like a starving man. His tongue went into overdrive, fueled by all the sleepless nights of desiring his mouth where it was right now, between the legs of his fantasy woman.

She could feel the release coming and gripped the back of his head, while grinding her pussy into his face. He slowly circled his tongue inside of her and gently massaged her clit, as he moved his hands firmly around her waist. She moaned with delight and gently stroked his hair as he continued to feed on her femininity.


"Oh yes...oh please...God...don't stop baby...oh please...oh Alex," she cried as powerful waves of pleasure began to form inside of her. 



Inspired by her squeals of delight he began to suck on her for all he was worth. He darted his tongue inside of her faster and faster as she ground her sex into his face harder and harder.



"Oh God Alex...oh ...Oh...please...oh...Gooooooo," she cried as all of the pleasure points erupted inside of her like one big explosion.

Her pleasure seeped throughout her entire body and surrounded her like a warm blanket

She lay back on the bed with her eyes closed and chest heaving, completely exhausted and open as he lapped up all of her juices. When she opened her eyes she was looking directly into his face and was aroused to see it covered in her juices.


"So how did you like it," He questioned her.

"That was amazing," was all she could muster still delirious from her release.

When she opened her eyes she was looking directly into his face and was aroused to see it covered in her juices. She reached out to kiss him and could taste herself on his tongue. She could feel his cock press against her pussy and she spread her legs so he could position himself between them.

"Are you ready for me," he asked as he aligned the head of his cock up against her pussy.

"Yes," she moaned as she felt his cock begin to slide into her.

He pushed himself inside and in one instant laid claim to her womb.

"Oh god," she moaned as she felt him go deep.




"That's it go slow...oh...oh God...oh yes...slow sweetie...oh yes...oh my God," she cried as he slowly sank himself into her. 




She could feel her pussy stretch as it tried to accommodate this huge organ again being forced deep inside. Her eyes widened as she felt his cock go deeper and deeper. It filled her completely and almost seemed like it would break her in half, as it just kept pushing forward. Finally, she felt the invasion end as their pubic bones met and his cock rested close to her cervix. 


"I love you inside of me," she moaned as he began to slowly pump in and out.



"Fill me up ...let me feel it...give it...give it...fuck me...I want all of you," she whispered in his ear.

His cock seemed to grow even harder inside her confines as he heard the words, and he became a man possessed as he began to fuck her with true wild abandon.



"Oh yes fuck me that's it...c'mon fuck me ...," she said as he pounded himself into her.


"I love being with you...oh you feel so good...I always thought you were so beautiful...oh your so fucking beautiful...Oh God," he cried as his cock continued to pound it's way home.





"Keep going...more...more...oh you sweet baby...give it to momma," she moaned.

Harder and harder he thrust into her, putting every ounce of his strength into every thrust, making her squeal with pleasure. She was close now, and she pulled him closer to her and locked her legs around him as her pleasure continued to escalate and he continued to pound her.

"Oh yes...Oh God...Oh... Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss," she cried.

Inspired by her reaction he continued to thrust into her, each time bringing his cock full out and then thrusting into her with all his strength. He moved his hands up to her breasts, and pushing them together, began to lick and gently bite each nipple. She pulled herself up against him as hard as she could and began to kiss his earlobes and lick his neck, as he continued to piston himself into her.

"Oh you're such a good boy... .oh yeah... ... Oh that's my good boy... .oh you're so fucking good baby," she moaned as she threw back her head and closed her lust filled eyes. 





"Oh ... Oh Alex ... Oh... ...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she moaned as thunderous waves a pleasure erupted inside of her and she grabbed him and pulled him close to her as he continued to suckle from her breasts.

"Oh...baby...Oh Please! Oh fuck," she cried as she felt her orgasm building inside of her. He was nearing his climax as well, and wrapped his arms around her tightly as he continued to pound. She held onto him tightly as her pleasure wave began to flow throughout every inch of her body.


"Oh ...sweet...oh...," she cried as she experienced a sweet release of pleasure. She closed her eyes deeply and pulled him closer to her as she sensed him about to release.


"Oh ...oh thank you Kat oh GOOODDDDDDDD," he cried as he erupted inside of her and coated her womb with his seed.

He collapsed down on top of her, their heaving bodies drenched with sweat rose and fell with their labored breathing. She grabbed him and kissed him on the mouth, their tongues dancing with one another, as her hands gently stroked his hair. They lay there for a while just listening to the sound of their own breathing, and holding each other tight. She released him and leaned back on the bed, her eyes glazed over with passion and her breasts rising and falling with her labored breathing.

Eventually they got up and Alex went to shower while Kat made breakfast. He finished in the shower, pulled on his boxers, and made his way downstairs to find a very naked Kat; leaning over the stove making eggs. The site of her beautiful ass elicited an erection of massive proportions, and he quickly stripped off his boxers while stealthy approaching her.

"Whoa! You startled me baby," Kat laughed as he reached around and cupped her large breasts.

"The temptation is too much," he said as his cock began to work its way between her legs.

"Oh Alex we need to eat," Kat said as reached between her legs and slowly stroke his cock.

"Kat. Turn off the stove," Alex commanded forcefully as his hands began to twerk her nipples.

Kat barely had time to turn the burner off before he carried her over to the counter and bent her over.

"Oh Alex...Ugh," she cried as she felt him thrust up deep inside of her.



She moved her hands and braced herself of the edge of the counter, and as he continued to thrust into her, began to push herself back against him to meet his thrust. He moved his hands down to her lovely hips and grabbing on, began to pound harder.


"You want me to give you a baby Kat...you want to breed with me ...," he said as he continued to pound into her.

She was forcing herself back against him as hard as she could, and each time felt his cock go higher and higher into her. This was sheer animalistic fury as they continued to slam into one another.

"I want to be inside of you forever," he said as she continued to slam into her.

"I know baby...your seed is in me...I want to have your baby...my womb is yours," she said as she turned around and gazed at him through lust filled eyes.



His pace picked up ten fold at her words. Harder and harder he slammed her almost lifting her off the floor with his thrust. She felt the waves of pleasure building up in her now and began to slam her perfect ass against him harder and harder.



"Oh...Baby...arghhhhhhhhhhhh, she screamed as she pushed herself against him as hard as possible and felt her pleasure explode deep inside of her.

He grabbed onto her waist and pulled her tightly towards him as his pleasure began to build.

"Oh Kat...oh GAWWWWWWWDDDDDDD," he cried as he gushed deep inside of her.

He pulled her close to him and held her tight, with his cock still buried deep inside of her, as his pleasure subsided. They released and kissed each other tenderly as their sweat-covered bodies began to dry in the cool morning air.

The next 18 hours were spent mostly in bed with their feet barely touching the floor, with one passionate encounter after the other. They were in such frenzy that there was a real risk of dehydration. Finally it was time for Alex to leave and Kat took him to the airport, which include a massive PDA before he boarded the plane.

They kept in touch with daily phone calls and texts and arranged to have monthly meetings, with each trading off hosting duties. About a month later Alex got a very interesting text from Kat: Hey baby call me...I'm late.

12