The Lady Executive Returns Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked up at me and smiled, before turning his attention back to Bailey and kissing her passionately. After the kiss, he changed his position again, sitting back on his knees and pulling Bailey's hips along with his, keeping his cock firmly entrenched in her pussy. As Bailey slid down the bed a bit, I dropped my robe and put my glass on the nightstand next to the bottle. I leaned down to kiss Bailey and we caressed each other's nipples. Then I straddled her face and let her work her magic lips and tongue on my lips and clit while I kissed Cory.

"You're doomed. You know that right?" I asked him, smiling after a very nice kiss.

"Why do you say that?" he asked as he leaned back and thrust his cock hard into Bailey, causing her to gasp into my pussy and whimper as he pounded her pussy for a few moments before returning to the slow cock massage he was giving her before.

"She was using her sexy talk on you. I have seen that talk melt a man to a quivering mass of whatever she wanted him to be. Before you know it, she'll have you doing all sorts of things you never thought you'd do." I said with laughter as Bailey slapped and pinched my ass.

"Well as long as she keeps massaging my cock with her pussy like this, she can say anything she wants to me." Cory grunted as he kept pounding his cock into Bailey's wet pussy. He leaned forward to kiss

me again and I let him. It wasn't long before I could tell he was about to unleash another load into Bailey's pussy. I kissed my way to his ear and nibbled and sucked and that was all it took. He slammed his cock home one last time and Bailey screamed a muffled orgasm into my pussy, which caused me to have a minor wave of pleasure. I let them gather their senses for a few seconds. Then, as if they planned it...which I suspect they did, Cory wrapped his arms around me and kissed me deep and hard again as Bailey wrapped her arms around my thighs and held me down as she pursed her lips and blew against my clit like she was playing a trumpet. I screamed and struggled against them both as Cory laughed and hung on for dear life while Bailey took another breath and played my clit again. The effect was electrifying and beyond reasonable comprehension. I laughed uncontrollably and shoved as hard as I could against Cory. He finally gave in and let me go after Bailey did it to me a third time. I dove to the side and went flying off the bed onto the floor, laughing the whole way.

"What the fuck was that for?!" I exclaimed when I could breathe and talk again. My clit and pussy were still vibrating.

"No particular reason." Bailey exclaimed, laughing and snuggling up to Cory.

"Bullshit! That was a premeditated attack on my senses. Has anyone ever done that to you, Bailey?" I asked, laughing as I made my way across the floor, back to the bed and climbed in. I crawled across them and snuggled up to Cory on the other side.

"Yeah but it's been a few years. It's crazy huh?" she said through her giggles.

"Well I'll tell you, girl, payback is a bitch and you got yours coming...the both of you. Cory, I'll figure out something real special for you. You just wait, Buddy." I said as I playfully punched him in the gut.

"Hey, watch it, woman. I'm gonna need those muscles again and hopefully soon." Bailey exclaimed as she reached down and gently shook Cory's penis. "I'm starting to like this little guy." she said as she slowly kissed her way down Cory's body toward his cock.

"Who are you calling 'Little'?" Cory asked, trying to be indignant but failing miserably because at that same moment, Bailey's lips descended upon his cock and she sucked it into her mouth. "Mmm, you keep that up and he isn't going to be little for long." he moaned softly.

"Well that's the plan, Cory. I'm going to help your little man grow up big and strong, and then I am going to fuck him until he begs for mercy." Bailey purred with an evil grin as she looked at me with lust in her eyes.

"Until he begs for mercy? What about me? What if I beg for mercy?" Cory asked before Bailey forced another groan out of him with her tongue and teeth on his cock. She stroked his cock up and down, focusing on the head for a moment before returning to the shaft. She began stroking his hard cock faster and faster as she looked at me and nodded toward Cory's face.

I smiled as I understood her plan. I pushed Cory down flat on the bed and began to kiss him passionately. I slowly worked my way from his lips to his ear and nibbled for a moment before pulling away. He grumbled when I left his side, but not for long.

"You won't be able to beg for anything because you will be too busy eating my pussy. I've been waiting a long time to sit on your face and have your tongue in my pussy. So get to work, Buster." I ordered as I positioned myself over his face as I had been with Bailey just moments before.

While I'd been talking to Cory, Bailey had been positioning herself to sit down on Cory's hard cock. She looked at me and nodded and we lowered ourselves at the same time. Bailey smiled and then closed her eyes as Cory's cock penetrated her apparently insatiable pussy. I smiled as Cory's lips and tongue hit my hungry pussy.

As if we were thinking as one person, Bailey and I began to move our hips in circles at the same time. I reached out and took her nipples in my fingers as she did the same to mine. My ascent to heaven was complete when we leaned forward and kissed. I honestly couldn't tell

where I was getting more pleasure from. Whether it was from Bailey's lips and tongue on mine, her fingers working magic on my nipples, or Cory's wonderfully talented mouth and fingers on my pussy and clit, I just did not know. What I did know was that it wasn't going to last long for me. In only minutes, I could feel the tension building in my belly and loins, and I knew Cory was going to get a mouthful of my cum very soon.

Again, it was as if we were one. All three orgasms hit at the same moment. Bailey suddenly threw her head back and screamed as she released my nipples and squeezed Cory's chest as she whipped her hips to and fro, relentlessly driving his cock home again and again. At the same time I could feel Cory groaning into my pussy as her hip action pushed him over the edge, filling her pussy yet again. The vibrations from Cory's moans and the change in sensation from Bailey releasing my nipples pushed me over into oblivion as well. My stomach and pussy repeatedly clenched violently and my thighs clamped down on Cory's head as I leaned forward, pressing my clit to his face and adding pressure on Bailey's nipples, which in turn fed back into her orgasm. It seemed to last forever, even though it was mere seconds.

As the ripples in my loins subsided, I collapsed forward and to the side. Bailey collapsed forward and to the other side, and Cory just lay there. All of us were breathing heavily with our eyes closed and as I was about to fall asleep in that position, I heard a noise from the hall. I looked up and I screamed in shock when I saw Reggie standing in the doorway, smiling.

When I screamed, Bailey jumped and looked at the door and saw Reggie standing there. Having never met Reggie, she screamed too. "What the fuck?!"

12