The Lady Executive Returns Ch. 09

Story Info
Our lady gets a disturbing phone call.
2.6k words
4.3
6.8k
0

Part 20 of the 21 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got up to the bedroom, I pulled my new suit out of a drawer and grabbed my silk robe. I stepped into the bathroom to change, smiling as I closed the door behind me to the sound of Lance's protests.

"You're not even going to give me the pleasure of taking your clothes off before you put on your secret new swimsuit?" he asked playfully.

"Nope. If I let you take my clothes off, we'd never make it out to the beach. You're just going to have to be patient, Sweetie." I said though a closed door. I took my clothes off and stood naked in front of the sink as I shook my hair out and fluffed it a bit. Then I picked up my new suit and put the top on first, adjusting the small cups that barely contained my breasts so that at least my nipples were covered. As long as no nipple showed, I figured I couldn't be arrested for indecent exposure on a public beach blah blah blah. After adjusting my top, I pulled the equally miniscule bottoms up my legs and positioned the front as low as I could get away with in public. I finished dressing, pulling the side strings high on my hips and adjusting the string between my asscheeks to be comfortable; I put the robe on and tied it shut just to give Lance something else to whine about. And whine he did. I had to stifle a giggle as he went on and on.

"Aw man! Not only do you deny me the pleasure of taking your clothes off, you deny me the pleasure of watching you take your own clothes off, and then you deny me the vision of what you put on. I don't know if I can handle this. It saddens me greatly that..." Lance whined and complained until I couldn't take anymore.

"Oh for Christ's sake, shut up you big Baby!" I exclaimed as I quickly untied the robe and flung it open, showing him my new bright yellow Wicked Weasel Microminimus bikini. The two triangles on my breasts barely covered my nipples and the bottom was even with the top of my pussy and clung to my pussy lips like a second skin. One centimeter lower and it would be illegal. The seam on the bottoms slipped neatly between my lips and put a wonderful kind of pressure on my clit with every step. I let him look me up and down with hunger in his eyes for a moment. "There, are you satisfied?" I asked, smiling. I giggled as he just nodded his head up and down rapidly while answering.

"Uh huh! Uh huh!" he exclaimed, all but drooling.

"You are so cute when you're being a dope." I said as I strolled across the room to him. I had to stifle a gasp as the seam rubbed my clit with each step. I knew the suit was going to be transparent before I even hit the water. As I reached him, I put my arms around his neck and kissed him hard as I rubbed my wet pussy against the bulge forming in his shorts. He pulled away after a moment.

"If you keep that up, we won't make it to the water. Now let's go before I have my way with you right here and now." he said quickly and stepped away from me.

I took a moment and gathered my wits from that incredible kiss, and noticed my cell phone was blinking on my nightstand. "Hold on Honey, let me check my voicemail it could be my daughter checking in." I realized I hadn't heard from her in a couple of days and that seemed unlike her. 'I know she is a college girl now but she still needs her Mom time' I thought as I entered my password to my voicemail. I had one message and it was Kenny. As I listened, there was a strange tone to his words.

"Joanie, it's Kenny. You didn't call me to schedule drinks and you aren't taking my call. What do I need to resort to get your attention?" I hit the save message button as I reached for a cigarette to calm my nerves. The message was saved and I closed my phone as I sat down on the bed.

"What's wrong Joanie?" Lance asked with concern. He hadn't seen this look on my face before.

"I need to call my daughter real quick Honey." I said.

"Not a problem Babe, I'll just go take a leak and be right here." he said. As Lance left for the bathroom, I dialed my daughter knowing it was early and she would probably be pissed off that I called so early but I didn't care. All I knew is that Kenny was freaking me out and if he got my business card out of my purse while I was blindfolded, he could have found a number of things in there including my daughter's class schedule, tuition bill, pictures of her and God only knows what else.

I got her voicemail and heard her chipper voice say, "This is Danielle. I'm busy so leave a message or text me and I will get back to you."

I left her a message. "Danielle, this is Mom. I know it's early but I was thinking of you. Give me a call when you have time or text me. I love you Baby." I hung up and sent her a text as well asking that she call me when she has time. I needed to hear her voice.

I had a strange feeling about this but I wasn't about to tell Lance or the boys about Kenny unless I had to.

"If I don't hear from Danielle by the end of the day, I will be forced to tell Lance about Kenny. This will crush Bailey. She has suffered enough loss and is finally getting back to her old self. If that bastard has my daughter, I will kill him myself." I thought. I took a long drag off my cigarette as Lance entered the room.

"Are you ready my dear?" he asked gently.

I put out my cigarette, smiled and said, "Yes Babe."

I followed Lance down the stairs and through the dining room to the kitchen. As we passed the living room, I looked over and saw that Bailey had things well in hand with her two lovers. She had Reggie on the floor and was riding him reverse cowgirl while she sucked and stroked Cory's cock. She was oblivious to our passing so I didn't say anything, but I winked and smiled at Cory, who mouthed the words 'Thank You' to me and smiled.

Lance and I grabbed two water bottles out of the fridge and headed outside onto the deck. As we were about to step off the deck and onto the sand, Lance stopped me. He was looking down. I followed his eyes and immediately saw what he was looking at, footprints in the sand, leading up to, but not onto, the deck.

"What's wrong?" I asked carefully.

"These shouldn't be here. Martinez would have erased all footprints in the area as part of the cleanup." he answered, scanning the immediate area slowly.

"People walk up to the deck of the wrong house all the time around here." I said.

"Do those people wear combat boots? Look closely; there is a tread pattern in this print. Whoever was standing here spent some time in this spot and they were here within the last two hours." Lance explained as he continued to look around.

"How do you know it was only two hours?" I asked, confused and slightly irritated at having our playful mood disrupted yet again.

"Because Martinez left three hours ago and I did a sweep around the house an hour after he left. These footprints were not here when I did that. Have you noticed anyone unusual in the area lately?" he asked as I watched the tension release from his body and he led me down the steps onto the sand.

"Now that you mention it, I have seen people watching either this beach or myself recently. I saw one man shortly after the Skype date with Sam on the deck, when the photographer took those pictures of the action. It seems that every time I go for a swim, there are footprints in the sand all around my towel but I never see who makes them. The other day when Bailey and I went swimming, we saw more prints around our blanket and it looked like our things had been disturbed. Bailey spotted our watcher in the dunes, flipped him off, and then we went inside. I hadn't thought anything of it until last night." I explained as calmly as I could, even though I was starting to freak out on the inside.

We spread our towels on the sand and I dropped my robe while Lance was pulling his shirt over his head. When he looked at me, he shielded his eyes.

"Damn! That thing is blinding! You better take it off before you hurt someone!" he exclaimed.

I just laughed and turned away and ran to the water, diving in. I swam out until I was chest deep in the water and stood, waiting for him to catch up to me. When he did, I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist and ground my pussy against his cock. As I kissed him gently and nibbled my way to his ear, his hands wandered all over; from my hips up my sides and finally settled on my nearly bare ass. I nipped his earlobe and spoke seductively to him.

"Mmm, I love the feel of your hands on my ass and your cock against my pussy. Do you know what I love about this suit?" I asked as I pulled back and looked him in the eye, smiling.

"My guess is the seam pressing against your clit." he answered, smiling as he thrust his hips hard against mine while holding my ass tight. I gasped.

"Ummm yeah that's part of it. The other part is that when it's wet, it's see-through. Take a look." I said and leaned way back, enjoying the added pressure this created on my pussy against his now rock hard cock. He looked at my tits and smiled.

"Wow, I can totally see your nipples. You seem a little excited dear. Your nipples are trying to press their way out of the swimsuit. Maybe they'll calm down if I rub them a little bit." Lance said with an evil grin, knowing that touching my nipples would only make them harder. Without waiting for a response, he took his right hand from my waist and placed it on my left tit and proceeded to rub my nipple in circles. It sent electric jolts straight to my pussy, which was already being pleasured by the seam of my suit and his hard cock.

I quickly looked around and decided since there was no one within 100 yards of us that I would give him a bit of a charge. I moaned and nibbled on my lower lip as I ground my pussy against his cock in rhythm with the ocean. I took the transparent material covering my tits and pulled it far to each side, exposing my nipples and tits to the sun and his gaze.

"I like it better when you rub my nipples with nothing in between those wonderful fingers of yours and my tit, flesh on flesh. Roll them, Baby. Do my nipples good." I moaned as he did as he was told. While he was focused on my exposed tits, I reached under the water and pulled the strings at my hips and pulled my bikini bottoms completely off. Then I reached behind my back and pulled the string there and took my top off too. This he noticed.

"What happened to not wanting to get arrested?" he asked with a smile as I stuffed my tiny suit into the pocket of his trunks.

"What can I say, when you play with my tits, it makes me crazy." I purred into his ear as I nibbled and sucked his earlobe.

"Oh yeah? How crazy?" Lance asked, as he slid his hands around my hips to my ass and pressed a finger against my asshole, causing me to groan.

"This crazy." I said, taking a deep breath and dropping under the water. I grabbed the sides of his trunks and jerked them down his legs. Since he didn't help when I got to his feet with the trunks, I planted mine and shoved at his hips. He fell backward into the water and his trunks came off in my hands. I stood up and waited until he was on his feet again, laughing. Then I turned and tossed the trunks as far toward shore as I could. They made it about half way to land and were left to the mercy of the tide.

"Yep, that was crazy alright. So now that we're naked in the ocean, what are we going to do?" he asked as I stepped closer to him, smiling.

I reached out and grabbed his still hard cock, stroking and squeezing the head as we stood face to face. With the next wave I jumped a bit and allowed it to pick me up. Lance caught me around my waist and pulled me to him. With his mouth on my nipple, I once again wrapped my legs around his waist. As he let me slide down his body, I reached between us and guided his cock into my very needy pussy and moaned in delight at the sensation.

"Oh god I love how your cock fills my pussy." I purred as I rotated my hips, repeatedly driving his cock into me. I held his shoulders for stability and leaned back. This pointed his cock at my g-spot and it wasn't long before I was moaning.

Lance's hand moved again to my nipple and he pinched it and rolled it with just the right amount of pain and pleasure. It was too much for me and the orgasm hit me without warning, causing my pussy to convulse and spasm repeatedly. Apparently the pressure on his cock was too much as well because halfway through my orgasm; Lance had one of his own. I felt his cock expand with each pulse, exploding cum into me. We stayed joined together as long as our bodies would allow, then reluctantly we separated.

I looked around to see if we had any spectators and didn't see any. I did see Lance's swim trunks, on the sand at the water's edge. I pointed to them and giggled.

"Nice shot huh? Right in front of our blanket." I said, beaming and enjoying a still quivering pussy.

"So do you want me to go get them or are you brave enough to head back to shore wearing what God gave you?" he asked with a smile.

"Oh, I don't know. As much as I'd like to watch you go get them, I think it will be more fun just to head back to the house like this. I think when I move here, I am going to have to find a place with a private beach." I said as we slowly made our way to the sand.

"Well that can be arranged. I know a great Real Estate guy here. I'll introduce you sometime." he said.