The Lady Executive Returns Ch. 10

Story Info
A Parting of Ways?
3.7k words
4.24
7.3k
00

Part 21 of the 21 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Readers, please note that this is a multi-volume and multi-chapter story. It is best when read from the beginning "The Lady Executive, Chapter 1".


While Lance was mentioning real estate to me, Caroline was in Boston in her Penthouse getting ready for work.

As she looked at herself in the mirror, she didn't see the tall, stunning, beautiful woman she was with long silky black hair and green eyes. She saw a woman dressed in the most expensive clothes, shoes, and jewelry money could buy all courtesy of Lance who made sure she had the best of everything to keep her mouth shut about his new lover Joanie. "Guilt gifts" she thought to herself.

Knowing she had the chauffeured black Lincoln Towncar waiting for her downstairs to take her to her office, she called her driver Charles to let him know she would be down in a few moments.

Charles worried about her. He knew what she did for a living and the clients she had. He always kept a special eye on her as it was part of his job. Caroline had made it clear to him when she hired him exactly what his duties where and the dangerous clients she worked for. Charles was previously a bouncer at one of the mafia night clubs and knew all the risks. Caroline paid him well but so did the mafia. They had incredible interest in her safety and Charles knew that if anything happened to Caroline, he was a dead man.

Caroline felt the wedding closing in on her in two weeks and Lance was obviously off with Joanie. So she decided to call him before work to remind him of his upcoming meeting overseas and the last minute details of the wedding. She was getting tired of pulling the weight while he was out fucking whatever moved. As she dialed the phone, she thought, "One day he will need my help and I don't know if I will let him sink or help him swim".

Of course his phone went to voicemail so she left him a message. "Lance Darling it's Caroline. I'm headed off to work but wanted to remind you of your big meeting overseas and the last minute wedding preparations when you return. It's important to your firm and my clients as well that you make that meeting. Call me when you have time. I have some last minute guests that we need to discuss. Have a great day, Honey."

She hung up the phone and went back to her mirror and saw the look of anger on her face so she freshened her lipstick, changed to her most expensive pair of Manolo Blahnik shoes that she bought herself, smiled and headed for the elevator.

We waded back to shore, both of us stark naked. I bent down to pick up Lance's shorts and he slapped me firmly on the ass.

"Ooh Baby! Do that again!" I exclaimed as I stayed bent over at the waist and spread my legs slightly.

"Woman, you are indeed crazy." he chuckled and then slapped my ass again, only this time he also slapped my pussy. That unexpected smack excited me to my core and I almost fell over.

"Ahh! Whoa that was crazy. I think I liked it. We're going to have to try that later on, but right now we have to get back to the house before we get arrested." I exclaimed as I stood up and headed for our blanket.

As we approached, we both surveyed the surrounding sand for the expected mystery footprints. To my surprise and great relief, we found none. Lance picked up the blanket and we walked across the sand toward the house.

When we stepped up on the deck, we saw the others in the hot tub and decided to join them. As I stepped down into the hot water, Bailey pulled away from Cory and stood up and hugged me fiercely. With one hand on my back and the other squeezing my ass hard enough to leave marks, she whispered in my ear.

"Joanie, I want to thank you for distracting me with these two guys for last few days, but I want you to know that I do and always will love you the most. Sometime soon I will show you." she said quietly and urgently before pulling back with a smile and tears in her eyes before kissing me with the most passion she'd shown in a very long time. It was an unexpected, full body pleasing kiss. Her hands started on my ass, kneading and squeezing as our lips crushed and brushed together. Then she began to use her tongue on my lips. I closed my eyes and groaned into her kiss and opened my lips as she dragged one finger across my asshole.

My hands, which had been idly resting on and then gripping her hips, travelled up to her breasts and I went to work on her nipples, squeezing and pinching as our tongues lazily explored each other's mouths. As I worked her nipples, she moaned and pressed her pussy against mine, reminding me of our many shared showers in college. Since she and I were very nearly the same height and build, when we hugged like this, our tits and pussies were at the same height and pressed together as well. Because I was still horny from my romp in the ocean with Lance, I spread my legs and pulled her hand from my back around to my pussy. As her fingers began to slide between my lips and across my hard clit, I mirrored her actions with my hand on her pussy.

We both moaned as we fingered each other's pussy and clit, but it was Bailey who gave in first and enjoyed a stomach clenching orgasm as I pinched her nipple and thrust my fingers in and out of her pussy, rubbing across her clit with every stroke. She tilted her head back and cried out as the pleasure ripped through her loins. Had Cory not been directly behind her to hold her up, she would have fallen back in the water as her legs gave way. Instead, he just held her for me as I leaned down and began sucking and biting her nipple as I doubled my efforts on her pussy and drove her to an immediate second and more intense orgasm. Her abs clenched and she wrapped her fingers in my hair enough to pull my hair gently as she held my mouth to her nipple. She gasped and choked out little screams as her pussy clenched repeatedly on my fingers as I continued thrusting them in and out.

When she finally relaxed and pushed me away, I sat down next to Lance, who had taken a seat behind me. Just as quickly as she pushed me away, Bailey sat down on my lap, straddling my legs.

Bailey just sat there with her eyes closed and a smile on her face, breathing heavily and leaning her head on my shoulder. After a moment, she took her nipples in her own hands and rubbed them briefly before opening her eyes and looking for me. When our eyes met, she smiled even wider and licked her lips.

"Oh girl, payback for that is going to be so much fun. You are in serious trouble when I get you alone." she purred with a smile. Then she got up, turned around and straddled Cory's lap and kissed him before subtly adjusting her position and taking his cock into her pussy. She smiled and looked at him. "I was hoping he'd be ready for me." she said.

"Dayum, Joanie! That girl is insatiable!" Reggie exclaimed, causing us all, even Bailey, to laugh.

"Oh Honey, you have no idea. Tonight, it's your turn." Bailey said.

"That's good because I don't think I have anything left for you, Babe." Cory said with a smile.

Bailey laughed and kissed him gently on the lips. "That's ok, Darlin'. Right now I just want your cock in my pussy. No need for either one of us to cum. I just want to ride a little bit." she said as she stood up off his cock and turned her back to him. Then she reached back between her legs and guided his cock into her pussy as she sat down and slowly rode him Reverse Cowgirl.

While all of this had been going on, Reggie had moved over next to me and snuggled up so I was sandwiched between him and Lance. I took advantage of the situation and mentally compared their cocks as I played with them both under the water. I decided Reggie was bigger around but Lance had a very slight length advantage. In the end it didn't matter because I loved fucking both of them. I was playing with two cocks while one man had his fingers between my spread legs and played with my pussy, and the other man had his hand on my tit and began to nibble on my neck. This was getting me fired up again and I knew we had business to attend to so I changed the subject.

"Reggie, last night you told me what happened in Houston. Have you told the others yet?" I asked.

"No, I really haven't had the chance to debrief them on that little trip yet." he said.

"Well then I believe it is time." Lance said, pulling me onto his lap.

I just sat across his legs, not wanting him to be distracted during Reggie's story. I looked at Bailey and nodded. She took the hint and stood up from Cory's lap and sat down across it like I had done with Lance.

Reggie looked around and then at me and said, "Well to start, I think you should fill us in on what got the whole damned ball rolling."

"That's a good point. I'll give you the condensed version. One night I got online and did a show, like always. Nothing special about it other than that it was the first one Bailey had witnessed. I just did the usual show-off, get-off, and then sign off. The next morning I got called into work on a Saturday by Randall, one of my co-vice presidents. It turned out he saw the performance and wanted to blackmail me into having sex with him.

"I tried to turn the tables on him by making it a humiliating domination experience but it turned out he liked it. I recorded it and sent him a copy with a note that I'd tell his wife if he threatened me again or exposed me publicly.

"About a week later, one of the guys whom I'd invited to my personal site arranged for a Skype date. There were requirements he set for the date in that it had to be semi-public and outside. I did the date on my deck here. I didn't know it but Randall had set the whole thing up, having introduced Sam to my site weeks in advance of telling me he knew about the shows. He'd even hired a photographer to shoot and record the whole thing from the beach. He let me in on it at the end of the date and said he'd be in touch soon. I was still freaking out when Reggie returned that night so I told him all of this and this is where he can take over." I explained.

"I knew this guy was trouble from the way she described him to me, so I knew he had to be dealt with on a permanent basis." Reggie said.

"That's the only way you can effectively shut these assholes down. They never stop, always escalating, until it becomes insane." Lance said.

"You did the right thing, Bro. But give us details." Cory said with a smile.

"Ok, here it is. I had Joanie tell me everything she could about Randall's life. I flew to Houston and staked out the office there. When I knew Randall was in, I took a side trip to an unnamed store and purchased the tools for the evening's activities, and then returned to the office. At closing time I followed Randall's assistant to their meeting place and sat in the lobby as Randall arrived like clockwork a short time later. I gave them some time to play their game and then I distracted and removed the assistant from the equation. As she was leaving the hotel, I entered the room they'd rented. That is where I found Randall, all tied up face down and already gagged for me, complete with a dildo in his ass." Reggie said, with a smirk at the end.

"Oh my God. I always knew he had that in him." Bailey exclaimed.

"Yeah? Well it turned out the gag was actually a small dick shaped gag as well. So I proceeded to make fun of him before allowing him to realize the trouble he was in. I even took a couple of pictures with my phone if you want to see them later. In short, I jabbed him in each butt cheek with a very large knife before carving a large capital A in his back. I then cut off his dick, such as it was, and put it on the bed next to his face where he could focus on it. I gave him a few moments to understand that, and then I told him Joanie said goodbye right before I punctured both his femoral arteries and covered him up. I am pretty sure the housekeeper who found him the next morning will be needing counseling for quite some time. Don't worry, boss, as always it was a clean hit. The answers to all the questions the police will be asking are forever gone with the victim." Reggie finished matter-of-factly.

We all just sat there, looking at him for a moment. Lance was about to speak when he heard his phone ringing in the kitchen.

"Excuse me, that's probably Boston calling." he said as he stood up and went in the kitchen. "Boston my ass!" I thought to myself.

"So, um, girls, I have a question for you two." Cory said when Lance was gone.

"What is that, Dear?" Bailey asked as I wondered what the fuck Caroline wanted from Lance. Must be time for him to go play house. He is getting married, after all.

"That little make out session you two had a few moments ago. I can't stop thinking about it and I'm wondering if you'd be willing to do it again, only this time on camera." Cory said with a smile.

"Are you thinking about Dubai?" Reggie asked with a grin.

"I am thinking a mixture of a few different places; namely Dubai, Vegas, and Hong Kong or Shanghai." Cory said, cryptically.

"Oh this dude is in for a REALLY bad time." Reggie exclaimed with outright laughter.

"Joanie, are you as lost as I am?" Bailey asked.

"Yes I am but I suspect we are about to be enlightened." I said as Lance stepped out of the kitchen and joined us in the tub once more, with a bucket of beers. As I passed them around, Reggie spoke up.

"Hey Boss, Cory and I were talking about what we can do to the Grant guy. He has an idea, which he has yet to elaborate on, which involves shades of Dubai, Vegas, and Hong Kong or Shanghai." he exclaimed with almost contagious excitement.

"Well I don't think we can do Hong Kong with the resources we have here right now, but the others do have their merits. What exactly are you thinking, Cory?" Lance asked.

"Well a little while ago, Joanie said something about getting them in the same place at the same time." Cory said, much to my surprise.

"You heard that? I could have sworn you were too busy with Bailey to notice anything else." I exclaimed with a smile. To Bailey, I said, "You must be losing your touch, Honey."

Bailey laughed and responded by splashing me. "I was working on two guys at once, give me a break. My powers were at diminished capacity." she complained.

"Anyway, yeah I heard it and I started thinking about how we could orchestrate a clean simultaneous double snatch-and-grab. The simple answer is it can't be done with what we have, so I moved on to the next plausible plan of attack." Cory explained.

"If you can't take the target clean, make the target come to you. Thus, you started thinking about Dubai" Reggie said with a smile of understanding.

"Yup. Reggie will explain that to you girls some other time. So I thought if we could make them come to us, it would be much easier to get phase one done." Cory continued.

"Ok, but how does that require a video of Bailey and I making out?" I asked, still confused.

"Oh the video doesn't come into play until phase three." Cory explained.

"What video?" Lance asked, sipping on his beer.

"The video of me and Joanie making out like porn stars." Bailey said with a smile and a wink at me.

"You girls made a make out video?" Lance asked.

"Not yet, but we probably will soon." I said, winking back at Bailey.

"I'm lost. Can you help me out here, Reggie?" Lance asked.

"Give him a moment, you know he likes to build to the dramatic ending." Reggie said with a somewhat knowing smile before taking a drink from his own beer.

"Ok fine. I'll break it down. We start with phase one, Dubai, we set up another date for Joanie with Roger and Grant. It happens at a posh hotel with connecting rooms, surveillance cameras with sound, strategic editing of the video. We move on to phase two, Vegas, and hack their company's email system and send the edited video company-wide and to Grant's wife. The beauty in this part is that the video comes from Grant's personal email account. After the fireworks at the company, we move on to phase three, Shanghai, and we disappear Roger and Grant." Cory finished with a smile and a drink.

"That is nothing short of genius, Cory. Well done, my friend." Lance said and held his beer up to Cory.

"I agree. You're brilliant, Bro." Reggie exclaimed as he held his beer up as well and the three guys clinked them together as if it were a toast.

"But what about the video?!" Bailey exclaimed, still a little confused on that, as was I.

"Oh that? That's for my personal pleasure." Cory said with a deep mischievous laugh.

"Oh my God!" Bailey exclaimed as she splashed him viciously.

"Just kidding! Just kidding! Jeez, woman! The video is one of a series that we use on Grant during his disappearance." Cory hollered as Bailey splashed him one last time with a smile.

"You see, during Vegas, not only is the target kidnapped without a trace, but they spend the last days and hours of their life in a hell of their own creating. By the time we're done with them, Grant and Roger will both be begging to die." Reggie explained.

"I see. That all sounds good to me, even the video." I said as I slid my foot up Bailey's leg and nudged her pussy with my toe.

"Ooo!" she exclaimed and jumped a bit, with a smile.

"So, what did Boston want?" I finally asked Lance.

"To remind me that I have a meeting in Copenhagen tomorrow evening and that I have wedding arrangements to discuss when I return." Lance said with a sigh.

"Well then you better be going, Honey. What time does your plane leave?" I asked.

"I leave in two hours to fly from here to JFK and from there to Paris and then to Copenhagen. Who knows how many hours in the air, all for a meeting that will take less than an hour. The client insists on a face to face meeting and he's someone I can't say no to." Lance said as he begrudgingly got out of the hot tub. When I started to get out as well, he stopped me. "No, Joanie, you stay here. If you come in that house with me I don't think I'll make my flight and my schedule is too tight for that." he said with sadness in his eyes.

I looked straight ahead and discovered his cock was right in front of me. So I reached out and pulled him toward me by his hips and took his cock in my mouth and sucked and nibbled for a brief moment. Then I looked up at him with the best bedroom eyes I could muster.

"Think of me while you're gone, Lover." I purred and then I turned my back on him and sat down next to Reggie mad as hell on the inside and thought to myself "It will be a cold day in hell before I suck his cock again." I made my decision and chose Reggie. I would not be 'The Other Woman'.

"Jesus, woman, you are going to be the death of me." Lance exclaimed. He looked at the guys and said, "You guys keep these women safe from harm of any kind, understand?"

"Yes, sir." Cory and Reggie answered in unison as each slid an arm around our shoulders.

"That's good. I'll be back down here as soon as I can. Stay safe and you guys make sure you're watching the clock at all times." Lance said as he stepped from the deck into the kitchen and pulled the sliding door shut.

As he did, I looked at him and he looked back at me. There was a smile on his face but I also saw a hint of sadness in his eyes. I winked at him and blew him a kiss, but at the same time I made the decision that it was time we went our separate ways. He'd made his bed and now he can just roll around in it with Caroline. "I hope he thinks of me when he fucks her." I thought with a smile on my face.