The League of Planets Ch. 04

Story Info
John plans a response to the malady, but Lisa wants more.
3.6k words
4.5
117
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/19/2024
Created 02/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. It will definitely not start out as a love story, but it will get there. The League of Planets Series contains BDSM, bondage, exhibitionism, and lots of kinky sex. If you don't like these things then this story may not be for you. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments.

PS - This is the third entry in the League of Planets series (Contains: Venus Ascending, the Sovereign Space Station Venus or Slave Ship and The League of Planets). This will be the last of the Space Station Venus Series and will be available for purchase as a complete series.

If you have fantasies, ideas, etc for new stories please let me know, that includes twists on existing stories and I will see what I can do. Many of my stories have started out that way.

Chapter 4

John carried Lisa home and during the walk home she began rubbing all of her sensual body parts against him. He knew she was horny again and would need another dose of loving soon. Luckily the kids had not woken from their night's sleep and John took Lisa directly to bed where he ate her to multiple orgasms and then fucked her for a several more. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head with the intensity of her orgasms, with her face a mask of painful ecstasy. John watched as her body contorted in dances of rapturously exuberant bliss. It was as if she had forgotten what kind of bliss they could create together.

Her arms flailed, her legs quivered and shook, all while her hips and breasts gyrated in an ecstasy mambo. Each climax was stronger than the last as it ripped through her body and John watched in awe as there seemed to be no end to the wild fiery passion devouring her body. Finally, her eyes rolled to the back of her head and stayed there as the passionate rapture overwhelmed her.

They were snuggled under the covers when the kids woke and demanded a report on what happened to their mother. Lisa tried to fill them in but all she remembered was waking up in the hospital. John took over and told the children that a mysterious malady was loose on Venus and they were working to find the cause and remedy it.

They were all late for the day's activities but scarfed down a quick breakfast and then everyone went to school or work. As John entered the League's conference room everyone was already there and lively discussions were already overlapping with each other. It took him fifteen minutes before he calmed the room and he said, "I want each of you to describe your encounters with the Berserkers, what they did, how they attacked and what they wanted from you. That way maybe we can understand what may be coming our way."

For a moment there was silence and then the Jagieets spoke up and since they were warrior species, John listened closely. The berserkers started with a mental attack that focused on everyone's anger. Fights broke out all over the planet with friends and neighbors fighting each other and they continued until the Berserker fleet appeared in orbit. Either they stopped their mental attack or this somehow jolted the populace out of their internal fighting.

Now the focus was on the Berserker attack, but the Jagieets had already been weakened by the first barrage. The Berserker attack focused on areas of the planet that had large quantities of rare minerals, manufacturing or water. The war went on until the manufacturing was destroyed, most of the minerals were depleted and almost half the water was gone. Then they just disappeared.

The Jagieets spent the next millennium recovering and had to resort to raiding other planets, or asteroids to recover the needed minerals for manufacturing. Water was created via solar or other powered atmospheric H2O generators and atmospheric water collectors. The manufacturing areas had to be rebuilt and after life became normal again a warrior caste was created to make sure the attack never happened again. This is the group that came to help Venus Ascending during their war of independence.

The Koresh were next and a pattern began to emerge. The Berserkers would always start with some kind of long-range mental attack. This was meant to distract, create infighting and keep their approach secret and stealthy, as well as weakening the species they were going to attack. The mental attack varied but it appeared that they did their research beforehand. The themes of this attack varied with the species being attacked, but the most common were anger, sexuality, jealousy, religious conflict, money, power over others or some other emotional differences. The actual attack would come as a surprise because everyone had been distracted by the mental attack and was usually quick, precise and deadly. The pilfering of the planet usually lasted from one to two years and the Berserkers left before an effective resistance could be mounted.

The consensus of the conference was the League was in the distraction phase of the Berserkers attack. Since it had taken most of the day to go over everyone's Berserker attack stories, John thought an adjournment was in order until tomorrow. He suggested that each species have their own internal meetings to discuss defensive and offensive actions against the Berserkers. Then the whole group would meet again tomorrow afternoon to begin discussions on what to do.

John expected the plans to be varied and expected that it would take several days to several weeks to come up with a plan to counter the Berserkers. He glanced down at his phone and call a meeting of all department heads tomorrow at 6am and told them to come loaded with ideas for defense and even some offense.

It seemed as though everyone wanted to talk to him after the meeting and it was almost an hour after the meeting when he headed for home. John picked up a fairly nice dinner, making sure that Lisa's and the kid's vegetarian requirements were met. As he walked to his apartment, he couldn't help going back over the meeting. It seemed like a massive space flotilla was coming at them and everyone was scared. All the other species seemed to know about and were fearful of the Berserkers, but he had to make peace with everyone that now called Venus Ascending home and he felt confident that he could do it again. His gut kept telling him something was wrong here and every time he went against his gut, he regretted it.

John was still deep in thought as he came through the front door, dropped the food off in the kitchen and went into the bedroom. He absentmindedly started to shout. "Hey baby I'm ho ..." There in front him was a vision that will be seared into his brain forever. She had done it again. Back when they first started dating Lisa had done things like this a lot, but it had been years since she had done it. Still, she was the most amazing sight and his body reacted quickly to the stunningly sexual sight.

Lisa was kneeling in the middle of the bedroom floor naked in a slave presentation position. She was kneeling with her butt sitting on her heels, legs slightly spread, her hands behind her neck, her belly sucked in, and breasts thrust out. Her head was down with her eyes looking at the floor. She had also bought some jewelry they really enhanced the whole presentation and with a leather collar it was like a sauce for the main course.

John was jolted back decades to the time he met this stunning waif of a woman. Despite two children she was, in his mind, even more beautiful than when he first met her and then he thought she was the most beautiful woman in the world. He knew every year it became harder for her to maintain her taut, sexy, muscled form and her body had changed but his love for her overwhelmed him, but no other woman came close to her beauty.

He was a lucky man and didn't think he deserved this most perfect of women. But Lisa sitting naked in a slave presentation position had his cock instantly hard with his hands sweating, mouth salivating and eyes wide to take everything in. This position drew in her tummy and threw out her chest which really accentuated her outstanding breasts. He knelt down and sucked a nipple into his mouth, rolling it around between his teeth and tongue. Oh yes, he was going to ravish this succulently tempting woman and let her know just how she still drove him wild.

It was then that he noticed her eyes were glazed over with all of her muscles quivering beneath the skin. He slid his hands down her tight tummy feeling her belly trembling, creating ripples in her satiny skin. He slid his fingers through her pussy lips and felt the vibration inside her. As his fingers penetrated her, he found the pink tail of a Lovense Lush 6 vibrator located right over her clit. It was going to town inside Lisa with the vibrator hovering over her G-Spot. Her breathing was hard gasping breaths, and he could tell she was trying to contain her imminent orgasm.

John looked next to her and saw the remote program active on her I-Phone. The application on the phone showed piercing waves of vibrations blasting into her G-Spot and clitoris. Lisa's vibrating form showed that it was indeed working the way it should and she was bordering on a massive climax. Then in a strained and quivering voice she whispered in a voice barely audible, "Master, could you please fuck your slave. I need your huge cock buried inside me very badly right now."

She looked up at him with pleading eyes. Her mouth was silently opening and closing as she tried to bottle up her inner fire. John began to lightly caress her belly, tweaking her nipples and lightly caressing her clit. Lisa's eyes popped wide open as her head barely shook back and forth. In an almost visceral reaction, she was telling him she couldn't take it anymore and needed him to take her and finish her torment. John knew the minute he told her to cum, she would be rocketing into outer space. The desperate look on her face made him wonder how she had lasted so long.

As his hands continued to tease her even more, his lips began to gnaw on her diamond-hard nipple. She shuddered trying to suck in a deep breath, straining to fill her lungs as John elevated the fire in her already agonized body. Her head shook back and forth as her tormented voice softly pleaded, "No, please Master, please take me! Please Master, I'm yours. Take me and show me the ecstasy only you can! Please, oh please Master, use me, don't let me suffer any more!"

John looked at her and realized that she was truly on the ragged edge. He hadn't seen her worked up like this since their very first date. He looked into her lust-glazed eyes and asked, "My pet, how long have you been waiting here for me?"

Lisa opened and closed her mouth a couple of times before she answered in harsh, passion laden breaths, "Master, I was ... ready at 4:30, ... hoping you ... would be home early."

John looked at the time on his phone and thought to himself that she had been on the edge almost an hour waiting for him. No wonder she was fighting to contain her passion. John scooped her up in his arms and carried her heated and quivering body to the bed. She was trembling and shaking so hard that it was difficult for him to maintain his balance while carrying her. Thank God for the low gravity of Venus Ascending, or he would have been in real trouble.

As he laid her on the bed, he picked up her phone for the vibrating Lovesense from the floor. He played with the settings of the remote watching her body writhe as she whimpered and gasped, trying to fill her frenzied, ecstasy laden chest with air. Breathlessly she whimpered, "Please Master, take me, use me, use that huge cock to tame your slave! Please Master, please, please!"

John looked at Lisa cupping her face in his hands as his thumbs stroked her cheek. Then he said, "My sweet, beautiful, love slave, I love coming home to you like this. I do love everything you do to please me. However, this is of your own doing, and I'm going to enjoy tasting my slave before I let her cum."

"OOOHHH MM MA MASTER, PLEASE, CAN'T STOP! ... NO EEEAATTT MMEE ... GOD MASTER ... PLEASE! ... I CAN'T STOP IF YOU EEAATT MMEEEE! ... OOOHHH GOD, PLEASE MASTER!"

John's hands roamed freely over her incredibly soft and supple skin, teasing her every place he went. Lisa's pleas for release went unanswered as John took her nipples in his mouth, kissing and nibbling, loving her more than anyone ever had. Lisa twisted and squirmed as his loving kisses and caresses drove her wild with need. With her attempts to keep her orgasmic tsunami at bay, Lisa's body was frantic in her movements. John's thumb hovered over the bouncing ball on her I-Phone App watching her hips gyrate as he played with the vibrator's settings.

John's caresses and kisses were soft and filled with loving affection as he steadily pushed her towards her orgasmic precipice. He could tell she was slipping over the edge but fighting hard to make her Master proud and not to give in to the fire-roasting eroticism that had her hips and things trembling uncontrollably. Her face was twisted with beautiful agony, and she stared at him with determined passion. She had done all of this for him, and he wanted to thank her while honoring her love and sacrifice.

John moved and settled between her legs, teasing her pussy lips with his tongue. He reveled in her taste as his tongue lapped up her nectar. He simultaneously pushed the vibrating ball on her I-Phone to its highest setting, watching her lurch towards the sky. Her moans turned to screams as all the muscles in her hips and legs danced beneath her skin and any control she had was lost. He sucked her clit into his mouth after he said, "Cum for me, my love."

Lisa's reaction was immediate and violently erotic. Her body did a bone breaking back bend and froze rigidly for several seconds before her belly clinched and whipped her body forward sending her back to the bed. Her body arched again into a backbend before her belly clinched again, and this time her stomach knotted and wouldn't let go. Her face had a surprised look of supreme bliss as she struggled to absorb what was happening to her. The rapture, evident on her face, made her the most beautiful creature John had ever seen.

Her mouth was opening and closing with the cords on her neck distended, but no sound was coming out. Her arms and legs flailed spastically, grasping for anything to stop her free fall. Then her hands found the man she loved, latched on, and held on for dear life. She seemed to have lost the ability to speak. As he looked, John noticed her breath was locked in her chest, and she wasn't breathing.

Her wild orgasmic gyrations kept him from hanging on to her clit, but his hands held onto her as she curled into a ball. All her muscles were still trembling, but her stomach was knotted with her orgasm and wouldn't release. As her stomach knotted and her seizures continued, John realized it was the vibrator keeping her in her extended orgasmic state. Just as he was coming to that conclusion, she went limp and passed out.

He turned off the vibrator and pulled her into his lap as he cuddled her fiery and inflamed body. Then he used his fingers to pull the vibrator from her still clasping pussy. He got undressed and lay down beside her, holding her as he began stroking her skin with loving caresses. As she started to awaken from the faint, the orgasmic fever didn't seem to diminish. She squirmed in his arms desperate to have him inside her. She climbed on top of him, a foggy panic in her eyes frantically trying to get his cock inside her.

"MA MA MASTER ... IN ME ... DEEP IN ME ... NEED YOU ... YOUR SLAVE ... TAME THE FIRE ... MASTER ... OH GOD MASTER .... PLEASE!"

Lisa began rubbing the head of his cock through her lips, lubricating it as she began to feed it inside her. When his cock slid easily inside her, Lisa groaned as her belly started trembling again. Her passions flared brightly again as she slid down his cock, unable to control his cock's penetration. As he buried deep inside her and slammed against her cervix, Lisa fell forward on his chest quivering and screaming.

He held her tightly against his chest, then rolled over so that he was on top. He began driving his cock in and out of her in long hard thrusts, and Lisa continued to wildly orgasm beneath him. She was climaxing continuously with hard bone breaking contortions. She seemed to have lost all muscle control as her arms and legs were twitching and shaking out of control. Her hands were grabbing at him, grasping, trying to hold on or grip anything. All the muscles in her face morphed between rapture, fear, and astonishment with the intensity bordering on pain.

Lisa's cries seemed to change as she screamed his name. Her voice was full of love, amazement, rapture, while her passion-glazed eyes never left his face. John kept up his hard, long, driving strokes that somehow teased her clit, G spot, and cervix on every stroke. Her skin rippled, trembled, and quivered with the muscles throughout her body celebrating with their own dance of bliss. In those few moments when her hands grabbed hold of him, she would mindlessly claw furloughs in his skin.

Her face had lost the painful look of her unrelenting orgasms and had transformed into a blank, ethereal serenity. Her unseeing eyes stared blankly off into the distance, and John could tell she was in a place she had never been before.

Her body's wild gyrations and constantly milking pussy were quickly bringing John to the edge. As he stared into her beautiful, serene face, he planted his cock hard against her cervix firing hard ropes of his seed into the woman he loved. He held his cock there hard against her cervix as though his cum was trying to break through into her womb. As he continued to cum inside her, he leaned down and began kissing the face of the woman who kept him mesmerized.

He tried to bring her back to him, kissing her nose, her forehead, her cheeks and her eyes. When he finally came to her mouth, he felt her lips twitch. Then she latched on to his mouth giving him a deep, passionate kiss. She moaned into his mouth breathing her passion against his lips.

As he pulled back and looked into her eyes, he could see she was back from the brink. Her eyes were full of tears, and she was looking at him with completely unbridled love. She threw her still quivering arms around him and pulled him down, so she could feel his body pressing her into the mattress. She took a deep, shuddering breath and began crying into his neck. He didn't know exactly what was going on, but suspected that she had experienced something amazing, and her tears were a catharsis. He held her tightly and told her how much he loved her until she was finally able to tell him what happened.

For Lisa, it felt amazing to be touched by a person who made love to your mind and heart. He was the person who loved her very soul, despite all of her flaws. She felt as if she had been playing at life all of these years, but when she knelt like a slave in front of John, she finally felt truly free. In that moment of submission, that moment of surrender, she felt like her life renewed. While he feasted upon her form, he also cherished her mind, understood her fears, and appreciated her strength.

John saw Lisa start to peacefully drift toward sleep, but he knew her body needed fuel. So, he got out of bed, carried her into the kitchen and heated up the dinner he brought home. Once it was palatable, he lifted her, set her in his lap, and began to feed her in between his soft loving caresses. Lisa had never felt so cherished like she was right now, and she understood something about her master that deep down she had known.

While it was her master's job to take care of her, know her limits and never abuse her, it was also his job to love her and treasure her. However, it was also his job to look out for her and care for her needs. In these moments after her incredible experience with the merger of pain and pleasure Lisa had never felt more love. She had never felt so connected to anyone in her life and the bond between them had passed beyond just love into something completely spiritual.

12