The Mermaid and the SEAL Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A waitress immediately showed up and Mira ordered a large water, while Sean ordered a beer. After she left Sean asked, "Mira, what is it like to be a mermaid?

Mira looked at him, not sure what to say, but responded, "I'm not sure where to begin. Mermaids are afraid of humans, for the most part. Stories and rumors about what happens to captured mermaids are horrible and it scares most of us. We are taught to stay hidden and never trust a human."

Sean wrinkled his brow, "But, you don't seem to be afraid of me?"

Mira grabbed his arm and said, "First, I love dealing with humans. Their freedom and passion make me giddy. Us mermaids live in fear of being seen or caught and I long for the freedom humans, at least in this country, have. I wanted to find friends and hopefully a mate within the humans. Then the first time I saw you all my fear of humans disappeared, and I thought I found the man for me." She looked down shyly and added, "I've been infatuated ever since I saw you, but I fell in love the first moment our eyes connected."

When she looked up, love was pouring out of Sean's eyes. She tilted her head in a blatant plea for a kiss and Sean obliged. His lips brushed against hers in a soft, loving kiss, but as she opened her lips his tongue sensuously caressed her mouth and tongue. Mira swooned into the kiss and went limp against his side. His arms wrapped around her, pulling her into a tight embrace, as his kiss deepened. The world around her faded away as his kiss conquered her heart and mind.

"Humph, Excuse me!" The waitress suddenly broke the spell. She set down their drinks and asked, "Are you ready to order?"

Sean looked a little embarrassed and responded, "We need a little more time."

As the waitress turned to leave, Mira chirped in, "Actually I will have a seafood salad." She looked at Sean and added, "Honey, would you like their double cheeseburger and fries?"

Sean nodded and the waitress left. He looked at her and asked, "How do you know the menu so well?"

Mira put her arm around his waist, snuggled into his side and expounded, "I have been coming her for three years, enjoying all your freedoms. This is how I became familiar with many customs, language and clothes. But I never had a real date until now. I have met several people and many men have tried to pick me up, but none interested me."

Sean looked at her with renewed respect. He gently kissed her again, then sat back and asked, "I'm glad you waited for me, but how do you breathe? Do you breathe air like other sea mammals?"

Mira didn't like being equated to other sea mammals, but she understood his question. "When in my human shape I breathe air just like you do, with my lungs. However, when in my mermaid shape obviously I have a tail, but gills open at the back of my neck and water comes through my mouth and out the gills. So, to answer your question I can get oxygen through my lungs or gills."

Sean gently ran his hand under her long hair and over her neck. Mira preened into his caress as he felt the rough spots on her neck where her gills would open. Sean twisted her neck so he could kiss her again and did so thoroughly. Every kiss seemed to get better, richer, and more loving. Mira knew she was addicted to his kisses and never wanted to give them up.

Sean stared at her as if he couldn't believe she was here and then in a soft tone full of love he said, "I can't believe you are here with me. I feel like the luckiest man in the world. I want you to know that everything good that happened to me occurred in the water and now I found you."

For a moment Mira felt a lump in her throat and couldn't say anything, so she kissed him instead. After the kiss she whispered, "I feel the same and of course water is my natural habitat. So I'm glad you love the water."

They were about to kiss again when their waitress showed up with their food. After she deposited the food on the table, she left the check behind saying, "I don't think you guys are going to stick around for the view. I haven't seen people so deeply in love in a long time."

As the waitress left, they both looked at each other and their connected eyes confirmed everything the waitress had said. They were deeply in love with each other and the desire passing between them was palatable. Sean was mesmerized by her deep expressive eyes and every emotion she felt was clearly communicated. He could tell she was in love with him.

His hand cupped her cheek with his thumb sweeping caresses over her face. His eyes travelled down her royal nose to her pouty lips. Since she had first sat next to him, her lips seemed in a permanent pout, begging for more and more kisses. He was finding it difficult to resist kissing her and gave up as his lips descended on her lips.

The kiss was soft and loving, but still sent chills through both of them. As the kiss ended, Sean whispered, "Let's hurry and eat so we can get out of here."

Mira dug into her salad while Sean began wolfing down his burger. Mira finished her salad long before Sean had even half finished his burger. Mira wrapped herself around Sean as he ate nibbling on his chest and neck as if he were dessert. Sean was having a difficult time eating as Mira began seducing her man and letting him know that she desired him...NOW!

Sean swallowed several more bites before he gave up and pulled Mira onto his lap. She could feel the hard as steel truncheon in his pants and knew within minutes of getting to his house, she would be his woman. Sean smothered her face with kisses, before moving to her ears and neck. Mira was quivering with desire and could breathe only in deep gasps.

Sean stopped and Mira looked at him with eyes lost in her passionate desire. Her eyes told him not to stop, but Sean knew this was not the time. He picked her up and stood her on her shaky legs, while he stood and dropped three twenties on the table. With their bill paid, he engulfed her tiny hand in his and began leading her out of the bistro.

The walk to his bungalow was a short one, but they made it longer by stopping to kiss along the way. It seemed that neither could go for more than a few minutes without kissing. Sean made a small detour to pick up his diving equipment and then they made a beeline to his small house.

12