The Ministry Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned in and licked my cock and began to suck it from base to tip over and over.

"Cum in my mouth baby." She said seductively. "cum in your baby sister's mouth."

I thought of Lisa. Maybe Usma really was thinking of her older brother. All was good.

"cum in little Usma's mouth bro."

Yep, she was!

She sucked me so good, the hairs at the back of my neck were standing up. sweat was trickling down my body and my face and Usma was sucking and then stroking and just alternating between the two pleasure giving techniques.

"GO ON USMA!"

"Do you like you're sisters wet mouth bro?" She moaned.

"YES! PLEASE DON'T STOP LISA!"

Usma smiled but continued sucking as I reached eruption point.

"GAAARRGGHH!!!"

I shuddered as my sperm ejaculated in strong powerful spurts. Usma kept my dick sealed inside her mouth and pulled on my dick to drain my of all my cum.

"OH FUCKIN FUCKK!!!!" I squirted and squirted and my eyes rolled back and hands wrenched at the bedsheets as I collapsed back down defeated.

Usma looked at me and pulled her mouth out of my dick which looked surprisingly dry. Then she opened her mouth and showed me all of my cum juice inside. She closed her mouth and swallowed, then opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. All gone!

"I love you Anil." She said thinking about her brother.

Maybe only he had exclusive touching rights to her, I wasn't sure, but I hoped not. One thing was for sure, it was the first time I had ever had sex with a girl, while we both pretended the other was the others sibling.

12