The Naughty Adventures of ALICE

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice barely heard them, basking as she was in the aftermath of her orgasm, little ripples of pleasure still washing over her, like the echoes of thunder after a violent storm. She put one hand between her legs to stroke her sex, gently pinching her clitoris, whilst she squeezed her breasts with the other, trying to prolong the glorious sensations as long as possible. Dreamily she scooped some of the nectar from her cunt, and bringing her fingers to her mouth sucked them clean, an act of such scrumptious depravity that her debauchers both felt a new stirring in their groins.

As they were considering whether or not they had the energy for another round of post prandial intercourse, a monstrous black shape cast it's baleful shadow over the idyllic scene. Looking up to the sky, our two heroes exclaimed in alarm, "The Jabberwock"' and hastily gathering up their clothes they fled into the forest as if pursued by a host of demons.

The beast watched them go, and then settled on the grass beside Alice, who, unaware of his presence and the flight of her two late lovers, could only murmur, "Again, again, oh please do it again."

Folding his wings the monster, regarded Alice with a look of naked lust. He had not taken a human female for his pleasure for such a long time, and the one which fate had so felicitously set before him was simply the most appetising specimen of nubile perfection that he had seen in even longer.

Stretching out a forelimb, he delicately lifted Alice's recumbent form between his claws, and rising into the air with one beat of his mighty wings, held her tight against his scaly torso. Once he had reached an altitude where the air currents could help support his weight, he turned onto his back, nestling his prey in the deep cleft between the muscles of his chest. He began to run his claws down her body leaving a trail of smoking flesh, and making Alice tingle deep into her core. Between his legs two snake-like appendages started to uncoil and swell, each with a forked tongue that flicked to and fro as they sniffed the air in search of their goal.

Almost as if she could sense the desire of the Jabberwock's two prehensile sex organs, Alice spread her legs wide to expose her luscious pussy and the sweet little rosebud of her anus to their questing tongues. Detecting the scent of her arousal, they homed in on their target, and soon each was thrusting its way into the chosen orifice, penetrating deep inside Alices's compliant body. The Jabberwock hissed with pleasure as the walls of her cunt and arse caressed and stimulated his engorged flesh.

Rising up from far below them as they ascended to a climax of rapturous intensity, the sounds of the forest mingled with their moans and shrieks of ecstatic passion. For Alice what had gone before that afternoon paled into insignificance, the heat from the pulsating organs invading her flesh making her burn with the almost unbearably agonising stimulation of her nerves. Her skin started to ripple and glow as an incandescent wave of pure erotic energy ripped through her melting flesh, and a fire of indescribable ecstasy blew her mind away as she experienced an orgasm that tore her apart with the power of a small sun.

The Jabberwock could not remember a coupling of such magnificence, and as he reached the summit of unearthly sensation, the fire in his loins erupted into Alice's body in jets of liquid flame. Finally, his desire slaked, he tossed Alice away, her purpose complete, her smoking body falling to earth like the rocks ejected by an erupting volcano, Alice's mind was an utter blank, her whole being consumed by the voracious appetite of the monster who has possessed her for his pleasure.

Alice regained consciousness as the sun was dipping to the horizon at the close of the long summer day. The air shimmered with gold as shafts of light from the setting sun caught and held motes of dust in the air. She supposed that she must have fallen asleep, as she was still lying in the long grass that fringed the river bank, hidden from prying eyes. This was just as well because, to her surprise, she was completely naked, her clothes in a crumpled heap at her side. Vague memories of pleasures she had never before known drifted across her memory, and as her mind cleared, the events of the afternoon gradually took form and substance, causing her to marvel at the wonders she had experienced. In the distance she could hear the voice of her mother calling "Alice, where are you? It is time to come home. Supper is on the table." Scrambling to her feet, she hurriedly dressed herself, and ran in the direction of the voice, thinking as she ran, that she really must share her dream with Dr Dodgson, who would surely find in it the germ of another story about Alice and her Adventures in Wonderland.

12