The New Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelley looked deeply into Peggy's green eyes. "Jerry."

Peggy paled, then blushed and gasped. "Your son, Jerry?"

"Yes."

"You mean you've been fucking your own son? You've been fucking him while we were lovers?"

"You came first, so to speak, then Jerry. You wakened something in me that I've never known before. Something that was always there but was hidden below the surface. Whatever it was, it bubbled over."

Peggy hugged Shelley. "You have made a fantasy of mine become a reality. After Jerry and I made love, I wished that the three of us could get together, but Jerry is your son and I held no hope that that could ever come to pass. Now you tell me that it will come to be if I want it. God, yes, I want it! I want it more than you can ever imagine!"

"Then it shall be. You've made me very happy, Peg. You've fulfilled me; you've given me something that I've thought I could never have. You've given me freedom to enjoy what I am, good or evil."

Peggy hugged her. "You can never be evil, Shelley." She kissed Shelley's forehead. "Tell me what it was like, the first time you fucked your lovely son."

Shelley took a deep breath. Then she explained to Peggy her feelings and how she felt after she and Peggy had made love. How her eyes had opened and how her thoughts had changed direction. Mostly how a great weight had been lifted from her shoulders. The weight was made up of guilt and inhibition and now it was gone.

"I have to admit that I was really confused and scared silly. But desire can be a powerful motivation. When I went into his room that night, I was shaking like a leaf, but I wanted him more than anything. I would have killed to have him. When I touched him, he woke. I was ready to run, but he not only accepted me, he encouraged me."

Shelley felt better, having got it out in the open. She put her hand on Peggy's cheek and pulled her closer. Their lips met, softly, gently. She felt Peggy's hand on her breast. Her heart swelled with love and passion.

Peggy pulled back a little. "When is this blessed event going to take place?"

"How about right now? Why don't you come home with me? Jerry's there, waiting for us."

"He knows? Say, you're both in on this, aren't you? You planned all of this, didn't you?"

"Yes," Shelley said. "As soon as I realized everything that happened, I was determined to follow through on it. Jerry readily agreed after your encounter with him."

Peggy stood up, shaking with excitement. Shelley laughed. "You seem to be all ready."

"I am! You have no idea of how ready I am. Let's go."

Shelley took her hand and led the way back to her house. Peggy was in a fog of desire and anticipation. She was hardly aware of the trip.

Jerry was waiting for them in the kitchen. "Hi, you two."

Peggy just stood there, dumbly, staring at Jerry, then at Shelley.

"We're go," Shelley said. "Shall we go up?"

Jerry's cock began to swell with anticipation. This was going to be a fun night. Shelley put an arm around each of them and guided them toward the stairs. They almost ran.

Upstairs, Shelley began unbuttoning Jerry's shirt. He shrugged out of it as Shelley opened his pants and pulled them down. Then his shorts. Peggy undressed, then helped Shelley. Jerry stood there, his cock getting harder by the second. By the time the girls had gotten naked, he was at full erection.He lay down on the bed, his cock throbbing. Shelley climbed over him and lay on his other side. She ran the tip of one finger up and down the length of his cock.

Peggy watched in utter fascination at the sight of Shelley playing with her son's erect cock. She was breathing so fast she was almost hyperventilating.

Shelley looked over at her and said, "Come and join me. There's plenty here for both of us."

Peggy moved slowly, as though she were in a dream. It seemed like a dream to her. It was a dream, but a real one.

She lay beside Jerry, her head even with Shelley's. She moved her head until her lips brushed Jerry's cock. Still unbelieving, she kissed the bulbous head until her lips met Shelley's. Then their tongues touched. She felt Jerry's finger touching her pussy. She moaned as she came. She leaned back.

"Shelley, I want to see you with him inside you. I want to see him actually fuck you." Her breathing was ragged and shallow.

Shelley moved to straddle Jerry. Peggy rushed to help put him inside Shelley's wet pussy. Shelley sighed as Jerry entered her. Peggy's eyes were wide as she watched Jerry's hard cock enter his mother.

Suddenly, Shelley turned, without taking him out of her, until her back was to him. She lay back and spread her legs.

"Over here, Peggy." Shelley motioned for Peggy to get between their legs.

"Oh, yes," Peggy breathed and she moved where Shelley told her. The view was wonderful. Jerry's cock moved in and out of Shelley's pussy. Both of them were moaning with pleasure.

Peggy leaned down and put the tip of her tongue on Jerry's cock, enjoying the feel of it as it moved. She could also taste Shelley's pussy on him. She moved her tongue up to Shelley's clit, then flattened her tongue to cover the place where Jerry entered Shelley.

Shelley sighed. "Yes, Peggy, like that. Can you see him fucking me? Can you see how his cock moves into me? Make me come."

Peggy moved her whole head, licking them with broad strokes. She made Shelley come.

"Now, you get on top of him, Peggy, and let me lick you. I want to make you come the same way."

"Ooooh, I want that, too," Peggy said. She changed places with Shelley. She gasped as Jerry slid into her. She was so wet there was no resistance at all. She moaned as Jerry filled her completely, and again when Shelley's tongue began to stimulate them.

Shelley moved up to suck Peggy's nipple for a moment. Then, she whispered to Peggy, "Is it as nice as you thought?"

"It's wonderful!" Peggy exclaimed. "It's more beautiful than I could have imagined. To have either one of you is heavenly. To have you both is beyond anything I could dream of."

Jerry began to feel the effects of the situation. He thrust a little faster into Peggy and brought her to orgasm again. "Mom," he said, "are you ready?"

"Yes, my baby." She moved slightly, resting her weight on one arm. The other hand she rested on Jerry's cock.

Peggy watched, enrapt. She wasn't sure what was going to happen, but she knew it would be spectacular.

"Now, mom," Jerry said. "Now!"

Shelley pulled his cock out of Peggy and plunged her head down, taking Jerry deep into her mouth.

"Oh, yes!" Jerry thrust upward, his back arched. He gushed into Shelley's mouth.

Peggy could only stare, wide-eyed, at Jerry coming into his mother's mouth. She could see Shelley swallowing hard to keep up with him. She wanted to move, but Jerry's hands held her breasts.

She could tell by the look on Shelley's face that she was coming, too, even as Jerry finished. She could only watch, filled with pleasure, but still almost unbelieving at the lovely sight before her. She felt she had stumbled into paradise.

"God, mom, that was the best yet." Jerry was still breathing hard.

Peggy rolled off him. She kissed Shelley full on the lips. Her tongue could taste Shelley, her own pussy and Jerry's come all at once. Ambrosia. Now, she wanted to taste Shelley, first hand.

Shelley was still coming down from her orgasm when she felt Peggy between her thighs. Then, Peggy's tongue moved in her. She lay there, enjoying the feelings that ran through her pleasure-filled body.

Jerry watched for a moment, then got behind Peggy. Slowly, with great tenderness, he slipped his cock into Peggy. He felt Peggy push back against him slightly and heard her moan as she ate Shelley's pussy. He thought that nothing could be better than this. Two lovely women, totally uninhibited, and himself, devoting their every movement to giving each other pleasure. It took only a couple of minutes before Jerry blew his load into Peggy's animated pussy.

Shelley, too, was thinking back to that day not too long ago when she first met Peggy. She never had a moment's thought of anything as delightful as this. She could see now that the three of them would be good neighbors.