The Night Out Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sensual music began to flow through her and her movements became wildly erotic, but the four Cosmos helped make any of her restraint disappear. She was becoming the embodiment of the fervent woman and wanted every eye to caress her form. Her hands roamed her body lifting her breasts and presenting them to her eager audience. She toyed with the edges of the slashes closest to her breasts and considered freeing her engorged nipples to the enthusiastic crowd. Then her teasing instincts kicked in and her hands dropped to the bottom of her dress, lifting it, teasing it upward.

The fluid rocking of her hips beckoned as they swiveled on separate gimbals from the rest of her body creating their own sexual fantasy. Her taut belly twisted in a seductive beguiling display trying to unite the two blistering parts of her body into an enthralling temptation. As a result of her swaying hips the back of the dress pulled half way up her sneakily displayed ass revealing her tight firm tantalizing cheeks. The uncovering of her ass also left her shapely, toned legs totally on parade.

Julie tried pulling down the bottom of her dress from the moment she got out of the cab. The act of walking seemed to make the very short dress crawl up her ass revealing her enticing derrière. By the time, she made it to the dance floor she had blushingly given up on pulling down the dress. When she saw the looks her uncovered ass received, she breathlessly sought to display it in its most seductive light. Once again, the trills of exhibiting herself flowed through her creating a pool of wetness between her legs.

Julie glanced down her body and even she was amazed at her sexual prowess on display. She was damn near naked, surrounded by lusty men wanting a piece of her sexuality. Her legs were completely naked all the way to her exposed ass and that left her wet, glistening pussy also on display. She had never felt this exposed or this turned on. She knew that at any moment someone could stick a finger or even a cock inside of her and at that moment their world would explode into a fantasy come true.

Suddenly she felt a soft hand caressing her naked ass and turned abruptly to see Charles standing behind her. Julie blushed as he continued to caress her naked skin, then she felt his fingers once again slip between her legs and through her drenched pussy lips. Her entire sexual core knotted as his fingers slid deep into her pussy.

She was dancing effectively nude, exhibiting herself to the crowd and the excited sexual tremors running through her body just wouldn't stop and actually continued to get stronger. Charles thrust his thick finger deep inside her pussy caressing her G spot and clit at the same time. The fiery caress deep inside her made her legs tremble and her abs constricted with the extreme stimulation. Wild passion barreled through her body like a runaway freight train, forcing her body to curl in on itself, protecting her impassioned core.

As Julie's knotting abs forced her to bend over, Charles quickly rammed his fingers in and out of her clutching quim until he felt her entire body spasm in orgasmic jubilation. Julie knew every eye in the bar was watching her come apart at the seams and it only added to the wildest orgasm she ever had. For her it was like being in the middle of a tornado rushing across the Texas plains and she had no control of her body's spastic euphoria. She never even heard him as he leaned in to whisper in her ear, "It's time you came to the club, my seductive little vixen."

In the middle of Julie's out of body orgasmic experience, Charles ducked below the crowd, with Julie wrapped in his arms and whisk her through a secret door beyond the bathrooms. In the midst of her mind fogging orgasm Julie heard the music change and even the air seemed different, but she didn't really care, because she was on an endorphin high, floating on a sea of bliss.

Charles grabbed the hem of her dress and began pulling it up her body, revealing first her glistening pussy, her tight toned belly and then her breasts before it finally slipped over her head. In that moment she realized her dream had come true, she was standing naked in front of a crowd. Shivering thrills went through her form, her belly knotted and her pussy gushed as Charles slipped one of her nipples between his lips.

Julie was coming down from one of the best orgasms she ever had, but Charles was not letting her come down. In between standing naked in front of a crowd and him sucking on her nipples she could feel the primal need building again. Julie sucked in a deep breath, arching her back and thrusting her breasts into his voracious mouth. His fingers continued to strum her clit and pussy like a banjo, keeping her floating on a sea of bliss. She couldn't stop even if she wanted to, she needed more and moaned loudly, "Oh My God! Don't let it end, please don't let it end! Take me, use me, I need more!"

Julie was in a delirious need as Charles began slowly walking her backwards towards the front of the private club. Julie did not notice a thing except his lips and fingers transporting her to a place of rapture and bliss. The ecstasy created inside her was constant and torturous, as well as relentless. Only when she tried to grab his hand with hers did she realize she couldn't move her arms or legs.

A jolt of fear ripped her from her blissful high and she fought to move her arms and legs, but to no avail. Her arms and legs had been bound naked into an elaborately carved wooden arch on stage. The arch artfully framed her, deviously while making her look even more beautiful than she was. The whole presentation seemed to hide any perceived flaws and when they turned on the lights attached to the arch, she looked almost angelic. Her red hair shone brightly with her svelte figure encased in the lighted arch. Julie thought she was beautifully merchandised and, in her belly, she was wondering what was going to happen to her.

*****

When Julie disappeared from the dance floor Fred stood and began a frantic search to find his wife. She had suddenly disappeared and he couldn't find any trace of her, but not only her, he couldn't find large musclebound wrestler it seemed bent on seducing her.

12