The Picture of Elegance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom set the tray down and then moved to her seat. She backed her ass over the couch slowly and then sat down too soon, falling back a somewhat with a sigh.

"Are you okay Mona?" Jean asked her, "You look a little flushed."

Jean was one to talk I thought as mom disregarded the question remarking, "Ooh I forgot to get you milk in yours."

"Oh that's okay, I can do without."

"Well are you sure?" mom asked as, smiling she raised one of her breasts towards Aunt Jean, "I could top you up myself if you want."

The breast inadvertently sprayed a thin streak of milk across the glass coffee table as she offered it, Jean laughed and then looked hesitant, not sure if mom was kidding as I made my way around the couch with the tin of cookies; her freckled skin was flushed as well and glowed with the heat of her arousal, her legs were now crossed once more, and I stared fixedly at her gorgeous muscular thighs wrapped around one another.

My erection stained my pants out in front of me, but this was nothing new, and so I wondered why Mrs. Michaels' jaw seemed to drop the moment she laid eyes on me. I smiled nervously for a moment but she wasn't looking at my face and so I followed her eyes down to my chest where the wet imprint of mom's breasts showed clearly on my shirt; as well the milk that had run down over my chin left dark wet streaks all down the material.

I opened my mouth and struggled for words but couldn't think of anything to say. Jean looked at my mom with her mouth still open and saw that her breasts were no longer dripping, though they still looked full.

Mom reacted calmly saying, "Well I hoped I could get Nick to give me a little relief on the sly, but he got a little messy, didn't he?"

She raised an eyebrow looking at the front of my shirt, then turned back to Jean, "He's been very helpful with the whole thing –he's very gentle and does a much better job than the pump I got from Doctor Richards." She said matter-of-factly.

"So he... relieves you?"

"Yes –well I just got him to drink a little bit to stop them from dripping; I didn't want to leave you waiting though." She looked down at her breasts and pulled one toward her to check the nipple, the pressure however caused another thin shot of milk to spray over the cups and the silver tray; a cloud of it appeared in the moving surface of the cup closest to mom.

"They're still pretty full though..."

No one said anything and so I sat down and opened the tin of cookies, setting them down beside the tea tray. I avoided eye contact with Mrs. Michaels and everyone turned their attention to the TV feigning interest in the commercial that was playing. The commercial was a particularly obnoxious one however and mom's head turned back to us, she hesitated and then said, "Well, now that the cat's out of the bag do you mind if I get him to finish me off? They're still pretty full."

Mrs. Michaels looked up as if in a dream and stared momentarily at mom's fat naked melons. She opened her mouth and attempted to sound indifferent saying, "Okay."

On the second syllable her voice cracked slightly and she shifted again in her seat as she directed her eyes tentatively back to the TV, scratching her nose. Mom rested a hand on my shoulder and murmured vague approval as she guided my head down to her giant mams.

Not one to complain I drew the nearest nipple into my mouth and swallowed, causing her warm milk to flow once more into my mouth. Mom held my head tightly and ran her hands through my hair, and I wondered what Mrs. Michaels was thinking as she watched us.

"Mmn, that's nice," mom sighed, turning her head, "Did Paul do this for you when you were nursing?"

"Uh, sometimes... not really, no."

"That's too bad."

"Yeah?"

"It's a form of bonding you know –they say that breasts weren't made just for babies to drink from."

"No?"

Holding my head sideways I swallowed rhythmically. Sucking mom's breast while hunched over was hard on the neck though and I strained to adjust myself until she pushed at my shoulder saying, "Come put your head in mommy's lap sweetheart -I can tell you're uncomfortable."

Letting her nipple fall from my lips I looked up to see her face smiling down at me, her eyes moist and her skin somewhat misted. I turned away and glanced at Mrs. Michaels sitting on the love seat in her short black skirt, staring wide eyed at my face. Lost in a swoon her reaction became unimportant, and if she were to leave I would happily suck my mommy's tits and drink all her milk and then we'd go upstairs and fuck all afternoon like two otters.

But she didn't leave. Nor did she speak as I lay down on the couch, stretching my legs out towards her as I rested my head in my mom's lap where her tight skirt stretched between her thighs, cradling the back of my head. She promptly dropped a heavy breast across my mouth, and I sucked at it until I found the nipple using only my tongue and wet lips, and drew it into my mouth causing a gasp to escape from mom's lips; she was now panting somewhat and stroking my abdomen slowly up and down as I sucked.

As I drank I bucked my hips upward and strained to position myself comfortably. With one hand I pulled at my jeans and even grabbed my cock directly, trying to point it straight down or off to one side but not finding any position bearable for long. Giving up I set my hands at my side and relaxed; reality seemed to fade beyond the coloured waves that played behind my closed eyelids, one ear pressed against mom's belly and her heartbeat's steady throb became audible; all that prevented me from sinking utterly into this moment and its calm luscious sensations was the rough texture of my jeans straining to confine my swollen dick.

Without a second thought I continued to suck as with both hands I unbuttoned my pants and opened the fly, revealing my trimmed pubic hair and the thick root of my hard cock. Hooking my thumbs to the waist of my jeans I raised my ass up and lowered them down till they were just above my knees. My dick swung up into the open air and swayed slowly for a moment in my lap before coming to a rest at a 45 degree angle hanging over my abdomen. It was utterly engorged and the veins stood out all around it as it throbbed in the comparatively cool air of the room, precum coated the head and dripped in languid strings onto my belly as more steadily leaked out.

Somewhere at what seemed a great distance two soap opera characters spoke quietly and mom and aunt jean's muffled voices began speaking as well in soft tones, as if to avoid waking me as I continued drinking her warm delicious milk. As I did so precum seemed to flow up from my balls in copious amounts, moving slowly up the shaft of my cock and out my gaping piss-slit, dripping slowly down on an unbroken string to a small puddle on my abdomen. My cock throbbed and I would flex my cock muscle periodically to force out more precum and feel my balls strain between my legs as they moved slowly up and down against each other, adding steadily to the thick wad of cum in which they bathed.

Suddenly I felt mom rub her thumb across the puddle of precum on my belly, and with one eye open I could just see over her tit to her face as she sucked it off, looking furtively at Jean and then back to the show. Her breast began to slow as I had been sucking on it for some time and she began to squeeze it in my mouth, milking herself as it sprayed out into the pool of milk in my throat which I was constantly swallowing. Finally she lifted the tit off my face and turned her chest to the right, plopping the next milk pillow down onto my face after softly saying, "That's it sweetie, you're doing great,"

With my eyes closed I once again had to locate the nipple through touch alone, and this time it took a while as I opened and closed my mouth like a sturgeon suckling her bare skin and shifting my face beneath the heavy breast until at last I felt her smooth areole and traced it with my tongue to the wet nub of her nipple and latched on continuing to drink her sweet essence.

Mom moaned briefly as I sucked on her breast quickly drinking the milk that poured out. My cock strained in the cool air of the room and even the slightest draft seemed to gently stroke its soft skin. Suddenly the movement of the air increased and my cock involuntarily strained for the duration as a steady current blew over it. The air stopped and I felt mom's belly push against my ear as she inhaled deeply before the same current blew over my swollen dick and sweat-damp balls once more. Straining precum oozed from out my piss slit and dribbled down onto my stomach until the blowing stopped and mom breathed in once more. My anticipation of the next such draft was high but it didn't come and I could hear mom speaking, her muffled voice saying, "...can't help it - ...definitely needs some relief of his own."

Jeans reply was hesitant and I couldn't tell if it was simply a 'Mmph' or some monosyllabic word, but my brief contemplation of her state of mind was soon blown away by mom's breath once more caressing my sensitive throbbing cock. I could feel the precum dripping down it as the coolness of the breeze outlined the trickling paths of moisture on my dickskin and I moaned into mommy's breast as my cock dribbled profusely and swelled with the shifting of my balls.

When the second breast was done I sat up and looked over at Aunt Jean, whose red face stared wide eyed back at me. Her pupils were like two dark pools rimmed only barely by the green of their irises, her nostrils looked broad and her skin was frosted with sweat. She swallowed dryly and watched me straighten out and sit back down on the couch with my pants still down around my knees and my cock standing straight up in my lap. A string of jizz hung loosely from its tip, dangling down to it's eventual termination at viscous drop clinging to my sweaty shifting balls.

I leaned back into the couch and saw that one of the men from the boat fight was speaking urgently with the blonde woman from the hospital about someone named Archibald Manx who planned to take over her daddy's company and sell it piece by piece.

Mom turned to me and said quietly, "Thanks honey, do you need mommy to take care of you now?"

She stared at my cock with a hungry expression, "Yes please."

She wrapped her hand around the thick shaft of my cock and pushed the skin upward, pushing a large dollop of precum up my pee slit that then slowly dripped down onto her fingers. She pulled down slowly and the foreskin stretched around my dick's bulbous head; my piss-slit gaped open for a moment until mom began to push up once more. Mrs. Michaels was staring at us until she saw that I was looking and quickly turned back to the TV. She was once again sitting very slouched on the loveseat with her legs spread and she shifted her weight in a gesture of discomfort, turning her ass clockwise in her seat and then counterclockwise before settling back where she'd started.

Mom was giving me a slow exquisite handjob as my swollen dick bulged and calmed again and again in her hand. Precum dripped down over her fingers in thick strings and pooled between the index and her thumb, and mom released my cock and slowly raised her hand to her lips where she licked up the clear sticky goo before resuming her ministrations of my pole. Aunt Jean was watching again but I avoided looking at her so she wouldn't feel uncomfortable as my mom jacked off my cock in front of her. Mom's tits were still hanging out of her shirt and Jean was the only one still fully dressed. The room was hot and she shifted her posterior repeatedly against the couch cushion. "Aunt Jean," I said in my best attempt at an innocent and naïve tone of voice, "you look uncomfortable –are you alright?"

"Yeah Jean, it's so hot today and you're the only one who's fully dressed, if that skirt is so uncomfortable you can just leave it over there. I'll be done with Nick in a minute but there's no reason for you to be uncomfortable now."

Mrs. Michaels shifted in her seat once more. Her eyes darted about and then to my surprise she silently reached to one side and lowered the zipper on her skirt. She stood and slid it down her smooth bare legs and then carefully folded the garment and set it down beside her purse. Aunt Jean wore a black thong that was covered when she stood up by her now draping white blouse. As she lifted the blouse to sit down once more I saw an enormous wet spot spanning the front of her panties. It was barely visible on the black satin material but for just an instant before she sat down on the loveseat, unmistakable.

"So Angie told me that John started his own business," mom remarked casually, while jacking me off.

"Yeah?"

"They make some kind of dressing or something -she said she'd send me a bottle and if I like it I can write about it in the column."

"She just said it like that?"

"No I drew my own conclusions but I think it was pretty clearly implied. You know Angie isn't particularly subtle about things."

"Yeah..."

Mrs. Michaels sort of trailed off staring once more at mom's hand stroking my cock. After a pause mom said, "I really hope you don't mind me taking care of my boy like this, it's not his fault –it's sort of a side effect– and I can't just leave him like this when it's all my fault."

Jean looked back at the screen saying, "No, no, go ahead, I won't look."

"Well, I'll try and hurry things along," mom said, flashing me a mischievous smile before rising from the couch and settling down on the floor between my knees. Mrs. Michaels immediately looked back and watched as mom leaned forward and then stopped short to grab my jeans and pull them the rest of the way down my legs saying, "Let's just get these out of the way first," as she pulled them from one foot and then the other and tossed them aside.

Settling back on her knees mom leaned in and opened her mouth wide; without using her hands she wrapped her lips and teeth around the head, filling her mouth entirely with cock, she began to suck. Her cheeks caved and her tongue darted out over my pink engorged cockhead as she licked the slick smooth surface and its thick gooey coating of dickjuice; her tongue caressed my gaping piss slit causing a thick glob to spill out into her mouth.

My mind reeled at the situation; my mom was on her knees between my legs with her huge knockers hanging out, sucking my dick while Mrs. Michaels watched from the nearby loveseat. I groaned and pushed up into her sucking mouth but she barely moved. Mom had a way of sucking my dick where she kept her head almost perfectly still and moved her lips only a centimeter or so up and down my dick in super slow motion, all the while gently licking it's underside and staring quietly into my eyes. The effect was almost hypnotic and I could never hold out on her for long.

I looked at Aunt Jean with her legs spread wide and her black thong panties only partially visible beneath her blouse. Her breathing was heavy and she looked expectant, wondering why my mom didn't move her head like a normal blowjob. She saw me then and her eyes darted to the coffee table and she sat up awkwardly saying, "I just need to grab my drink,"

Mom pulled her sticky mouth from off my dick saying, "Oh I'm sorry, help yourself," before immediately putting my cock back in her mouth and sitting still once more.

Because mom blocked the way Aunt Jean had to walk around the table until she was standing at my left, reaching down for a glass she tittered nervously and said, "Well if it's okay with you this one does have milk in it now,"

Mom released my cock with a quiet slurp, looking over her shoulder she replied in a quite chipper tone, "Oh absolutely, go right ahead."

Seeming to gain confidence she remarked, "After all it doesn't seem to have hurt Nick here at all."

Mom smiled around my cock and mumbled a polite laugh. I looked up at Mrs. Michaels as she was turning to go back to the loveseat, "Aunt Jean, why don't you sit down here, the couch is big enough for three."

She looked at me quizzically; her expression seemed to say, 'And here I thought I knew you so well...'

She waited a moment and then sat down without a word. I stared down at her bare legs right next to me as mom's tongue slowly slid like a wet slug along the underside of my swollen cock. Spit and slime filled her sucking mouth and she stared up wordlessly into my eyes once more.

Aunt Jean continued to watch the show while taking tiny sips of her tea. I felt a strong desire to reach out and set my hand down on her silky thighs, to slide up to her sweltering wet gash and pull the thin material aside, sinking my fingers to the knuckle in her hot wet box and pressing my lips to hers to fuck her mouth with my tongue, but something stopped me and I simply watched the TV for a moment before allowing my eyes to become locked once more in my mom's hypnotic gaze.

Sucking slowly my head swelled inside her mouth from time to time but at every twitch and every push I attempted with my cock in her face, mom simply held perfectly still, slowly licking my dick like we had all the time in the world.

I reached out to her on an impulse and held the side of her head in my hand, gently stroking her cheek. Jean was watching from the corner of her eye as I raised my other hand to stroke mommy's hair and smooth it away from her eyes as we stared directly at one another. Suddenly it happened, flexing my buttocks I pushed my cock in until it touched the back of her throat, triggering my orgasm. Mom backed off once more and resumed licking my pole in super slow motion as I groaned and panted and felt my muscles begin to contract all over, and finally the rhythmic clenching of my cockmuscle began pumping cum into her wet waiting mouth.

Almost imperceptibly I heard Mrs. Michaels next to me whisper, "oh my god..." as mom remained as still as before and stared into my eyes.

It was difficult to maintain eye contact as all my body worked to blow cum into her hot sucking mouth, but I managed to stare back at her periodically as shot after shot of thick cum burst out my gaping dickhole.

Mom swallowed as more cum flooded her mouth, swallowing again and again as ropes of my jizz spattered the back of her throat like vanilla pudding. The feeling dimmed and the lights seemed to grow brighter again as the room slowly reconstituted itself around me. The dark saucers of mom's eyes remained silently on mine and enveloped me like pools of midnight. I sighed panting for air as sweat dripped down my face.

Mom continued to suck the last lingering drops of cum from my dick until she sucked firmly one last time and slid her lips slowly off of it swallowing hard.

"Well!" she said as though dusting her hands off, "Jean, do you need any milking or are we all set now?"

"No the only milk I've got is in my tea," she said nervously as mom stood up and then plopped herself down to my right giving me a soft kiss on the lips.

As the current scene ended mom reached for her own cup asking, "Did I miss anything good?" she took a sip.

"Uhh," Jean stammered then sheepishly admitted she couldn't remember before suddenly adding, "No nothing really."

Neither of them seemed to notice that my dick was still rock hard and that my pants were still on the other side of the room. I thought of fetching them as I leaned forward but instead simply grabbed the last cup and took a large sip before setting it down and leaning back again between the two ladies; dick standing prominently in front of us. After all, there was no way in hell I was going to be the only one fully dressed on that couch, especially with the hardon I had going -it would have taken a crowbar to get that thing into a pair of pants. And so we sat together watching the TV in silence.

The direct line of light that shone on our closed curtains had vanished steadily as the shadow of our neighbour's house had stretched slowly over ours. With no lights on in the house the room began to look dimmer and took on an even more close and intimate atmosphere as the three of us sat together, fully aroused with our genitals exposed. My cock continued to throb and leak out precum as we sat and watched the soap opera that followed the last; it's image reflecting off the silver tray and shifting on the surface of mom's tea as she set down her glass, leaning in even closer to me so that our shoulders pressed together and her hand fell tentatively on my naked thigh. My dick twitched and leaked a heavy drop and Aunt Jean took notice of the hand that slowly approached it, opening its fingers and grasping the root of my cock and jerking it slowly once more.