The Proper Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cum and saliva had mostly dried, but Lucy was covered in a thin sheen of sweat. She still had that sense of strength that she always possessed, but she had a different quality that I couldn't put my finger on. I eventually realized that she hadn't changed at all. It was how I was looking at her that had changed. Anyway, I was ready for a good fuck and so was she. I was able to see everything from this position. I watched her face as I varied the pace and watched as her cunt cream coated my shaft and pooled around the base of my cock.

I fucked her harder as I got ready to fill her up and Lucy grunted with each thrust. Lucy clamped down with her cunt muscles as my cock expanded and erupted inside of her. I watched as my cum mixed with her cunt sap and oozed out around my cock. I kept my cock inside of her until I started to go soft. Her cunt was a sticky mess as I pulled free and Lucy slid down to the floor. It took a few minutes before we were both able to stand and head toward our bedroom. We slid onto the bed and both fell into a deep sleep.

Things have been different since that night. I've taken the lead in the bedroom, and that has spilled over into our regular life as well. Now don't get me wrong, I haven't just taken things over like some tyrant. For the most part, my newfound authority hasn't changed our life much. I like to think that I am just exploring a side of myself that I didn't know existed. There have been a few changes. I have always wanted to see Lucy with a different color hair, but she has always stuck with her natural blonde color. Taking charge allowed me to change that. I took her to a salon and had her hair dyed a deep black. The effect was so good that even Lucy had to agree.

I've watched a few adult movies and even found an adult story site on the Internet and both have given me some great ideas to explore. I still enjoy letting Lucy take charge, but I'm not sure if I'm ready to give up control just yet. I'm thinking that I'll let her take control in a few weeks after we come back from our vacation. I have a few surprises waiting for her once we arrive to the resort that I've booked for us.

Wow, look at the time. I've been talking for almost an hour now. I know you're very busy, so I'll just say goodbye. I want to thank you again for letting me talk and I look forward to our next session. But before I go, let me adjust that for you, the ball seems to be slipping from your mouth. That's it. The strap is new and I think it stretched a bit after some use. There you go, it shouldn't happen again. You don't have to see me to the door, I know your still trying to get used to the shoes. I have to tell you, I do really like the mix of clothing. I would never have thought that pairing a simple white blouse and black skirt with stiletto heels would make such an interesting outfit. I've left a surprise for you on the bed. You'll want to check it out as soon as possible. I'm going to take a shower and get dressed for dinner, so you have plenty of time to get ready. Having your office and mine in the house really lets us see more of each other. I really enjoy these days when we can knock off early.

Well, I'm rambling again. I'll see you after my shower. Oh yeah, don't you ever forget: I love you Lucy.

12