The Screamer Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Goddamn girl, I've never been able to do that. I've tried several times. I am impressed," Tyrone said. "You've got to teach me how you did that."

Hank kissed her and thanked her. He staggered out of the room.

Tyrone, Johnny and Marv had dropped lovely loads and started to leave when Rose stopped them. "I vowed to suck each of you, don't disappoint me. I know you just came but at least give me a shot."

"Give you a shot? Fuck me girl, after what I just saw, I want to marry you. Hell's bells, damned right we'll give you a shot," Tyrone said.

He walked over and Rose sucked his soft cock into her mouth. She felt him harden as she swirled her tongue around his fantastic cock. He hardened quickly and she took him into her throat. He was not as large as Hank but his cock was wonderful. She took him in and he began to fuck her face deliciously. His balls banged off her face and she worshiped this fine young man's cock perfectly. He knew he wasn't going to cum but he loved what she was doing.

"Rose, I promise you I will drop a load on you that will be life changing but it isn't going to happen right now. That was fabulous," he said.

"Is that a promise?"

"It sure is," he said as he leaned in and kissed her.

She repeated this with Johnny and Marv and they too were amazed and promised her much more.

Jim leaned over and kissed her and she threw herself on the bed between Wendy and Debbie. She kissed them both and started to giggle.

"Good god girl, that was amazing. I tried to suck Hank earlier and I couldn't do it. You have to teach us how you did that too," Wendy said.

"Same for me; his cock is so big. I want to be able to do that too," Debbie said.

Rose opened her legs and Jim crawled up and started to lick her pussy. She was in heaven when Nancy and Red walked into the room. They dove in and attacked Wendy and Debbie deliciously. It only took a few moments until all three women were writhing in pure and total ecstasy.

Holly was in the living room, sipping a drink while the men lined up to lick her pussy.

It was going to be a wonderful week.

Author's note:

I apologize to my fans for the delay in publishing this story. Due to circumstances beyond my control, I have been unable to write for a while. The last chapter of Cherry Takes on the NFL was also delayed. To appreciate the continuation of the story, a familiarity with 'Cherry Takes on the NFL' series will be helpful. The two stories are being combined into a single series. Thank you for your patience and your many wonderful emails.