The Screamer Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naked bodies were moving around, lying around and fucking everywhere. It was a lovely sight. Bobbie, Tia and JoJo came up to Gary and kissed him.

"Hey boss, take us into the dark room. We hear it is wild in there," Tia whispered.

"I will but you have to know that if you let go of me, you won't know who you're touching. I know one thing; you are going to love it. It will be sweet when ours is finished back home. Let's go," Gary said as they walked to the doorway.

They walked into the room and Gary felt their hands caressing him. For the moment, they didn't want to let him go. He wasn't positive but he thought that Tia had begun to suck his cock. The one thing he did know was the gorgeous Australian was holding on and whispering nasty sweet words of lust into his ear. He felt her breasts caressing his body and loved the nasty words she spoke. Her hand fell to his erect cock that Tia was so lovingly worshiping. She stroked him and fed him to her. Tia loved sucking his cock and she felt another presence next to her. She assumed it was Bobbi but she couldn't be certain. JoJo fed her and back to Tia.

That was the beauty of the dark room. You never knew who was there. The eroticism of the unknown elevated every sensation dramatically. JoJo fell to her knees and took him into her mouth. This luscious Aussie was a total sexpot and she took every chance she could to show him how much she had missed him all these years.

Someone pulled him to the mattress and climbed onto him. Another pussy was planted on his lips while a myriad of hands began to caress his body. From the feel of her, he assumed that JoJo was impaled on him but he wasn't sure whose pussy he was greedily lunching on. The sounds of wet blowjobs and sopping pussies were heard throughout the room and people were definitely having a great time. Women were jumping on and off his dick and hot wet mouths were licking and sucking him whenever he was not otherwise occupied.

JoJo had misplaced him but he heard her moaning somewhere off to his right. Whoever was sucking him had a great mouth and Gary was enjoying this immensely. The next hour, Gary enjoyed fantastic sex and many hot blowjobs.

As he left the room, he walked past the movie theater and heard familiar moans coming from the room. Debbie was reclining, legs wide with Hank's lovely cock drilling her tight pussy wildly. Tyrone was caressing her beautiful face as he watched his massive black cock slide in and out of her extended throat. Debbie was obviously enjoying herself completely. As his eyes adjusted, he saw Rose, in the exact same position. Marty was drilling her while Johnny fed her his black cock too. Rose was just being Rose. She was in orgasmic heaven.

He walked past the playroom and started to giggle. Rashad, Jamal and Chris had Ainsley airtight and that gorgeous Texan was seriously on fire. Her full body spasms could be seen from twenty feet away and the guys were giving her the best fucking any woman could ever hope for. He laughed to himself as he saw that Chris was firmly planted in her ass. That is one ass that will never be the same!

He walked up to the bar and poured himself a drink. No sooner had he sat down when he felt soft, tender hands begin to caress his neck. He turned and Holly kissed him wetly and deeply. "You know I love you. I have always loved you from the first day I met you in Key West. Every moment I am with you, my heart sings with joy. I love your girls and I am so glad I had a part in making that happen. What you and Mark have done is beyond description. You know I have a fucking wild imagination but I never would have dared to think something like this would happen. My pussy is wet all the time now. The whole concept is blowing me away."

"Darling, if you stop and think about it, this all started with you being the delicious slut I love so dearly. If you hadn't gone behind the bar to give Jim that blowjob, none of this would have happened. I'm as blown away by all this as you are," he said as he poured her a Rum Runner. "Speaking of Jim, where the hell is he?

"I have no idea. I fucked his brains out several hours ago and told him I'd probably see him Monday or Tuesday. God, that man is good. Not as good as you or Mark but he is getting there."

"While we have a moment alone, I want to ask you something. In order for you to get everything done, you are going to be in Orlando a lot more than Boca. Since the girls didn't want me to enlarge their suites, that leaves one free suite in my wing of the house. I'd love it if you would consider it yours. I'll have Red do it up wonderfully for you and Jim."

"What about the girls, wouldn't that upset them? I will not do anything to come between you. You know that," Holly said seriously.

"They already asked me if that was going to be your place. They are on board darling. You have to remember, they love hearing you scream. Oh and one more thing, I have offices for you and Jim at corporate. Jill is already on that. She is so excited to finally get to know you," Gary grinned.

"I don't know Gar; I think I am going to have to work on finding you some pussy. I really hate seeing a man go without good sex," she giggled her pretty ass right off the bar stool.

Gary swiveled his stool and looked down at the laughing vamp. "Since you're down there darling..." Gary laughed.

Holly didn't need a second invitation. She looked up into his eyes and wrapped her hand around his substantial cock. Her lips opened and she took him into her lovely mouth. She never broke his gaze as she swallowed him completely. Gary closed his eyes and just concentrated on the perfect blowjob Holly was so good at delivering.

Mark and Jim came walking up to the bar. "Well, that is one way to shut her up," Mark laughed. Jim laughed and pulled Mark towards her face. He knelt, took Mark's cock, and sucked him down.

"Oh, he's good," Mark, said.

"Yes, yes he is," Gary, agreed.

Jim took Gary from Holly's lips and turned her face towards Mark's hard cock. She inhaled him instantly and Jim went down on Gary.

"There is another way to keep her quiet," Mark grinned.

They picked her up and took her into the main room. Mark lay down and Holly dropped her sweet pussy onto his cock. Gary took her ass and Jim filled her throat. They filled her completely and then began to fuck her tender body unmercifully. They stroked her deeply and Jim fucked her face deliciously. Holly was burning with an unquenchable desire. Her eyes rolled into her head. She was screaming but Jim's hard cock muffled her completely. Her nipples were diamond hard; her breathing sporadic at best.

Mark and Gary fucked her in unison; their cocks riding atop one another separated by only by the thin membrane, which drove her wild. Her body experienced total orgasm and the men were relentless. Holly's toes curled and her lips dug into Jim's abdomen. His long cock filled her throat completely. Her orgasms built massively and the men stroked as one. Her fingers dug into the couch, white knuckling it all the way.

All three men began to shake and they exploded inside her simultaneously. Holly drank Jim down, not missing a drop. She felt Mark and Gary flood her body and she just kept cumming. She lovingly rode their hard cocks and milked every drop.

They pulled out and Holly collapsed to a rousing round of applause. She looked to the side and saw Ronnie and the rest of the crew clapping. A familiar voice was heard over the din in the room.

"Good damned thing you didn't do that to her several months ago," Wendy giggled. "That's the quietest I've ever heard you darling."

Holly laughed and so did Gary.

Rose got busy and between Wendy and Debbie, they assembled seventeen of the hottest, sexiest women on the planet together. They were taken into the playroom and blindfolded. The rest of the crew sat on the benches and Jim kept score. Gary and Mark looked at each other and the contest was on.

Wendy, Rose and Debbie together with Michelle, Linda, Dani, Diane, Aleka, DeeDee, Ainsley, Holly, Red, Nancy, Jill, Shannon, Ronnie and Lindsay knelt and went crazy on their cocks. After each taste, they would tell Jim which man they had just sucked. Not a word was said and Mark and Gary did nothing special. Each woman was fucked lovingly and her ass was fully explored. They voted and for the most part, they were wrong.

They double-teamed each woman and they voted again. They had to try to determine who was doing what to them.

Some of the women were completely wrong and others were only a bit better. One woman won, without trouble. The blindfolds were removed and everyone adjourned to the bar. Drinks were poured while Jim calculated the final tally. Mark and Gary were laughing when the results came in.

Jim lined the women up and he walked the line. He looked each woman up and down. Both Mark and Gary learned not to play poker with him; his face revealed nothing.

"What we have here," Jim smirked, "is one of the finest collections of the female form ever assembled. Each woman is delicious. Each woman is a fabulous piece of ass and perfect sluts but, only one, I repeat, only one truly earned the title of 'all knowing'." Jim walked up to Jill and lifted her arm over her head.

Friendly catcalls and boo's were heard from the losers.

"Don't blame me girls, I've only got twenty-five years experience fucking these two," Jill blushed.

Wendy got a wry grin on her face. "Holy shit, that means you started when you were..."

A resounding, "No comment..." was heard from three highly embarrassed people. The room exploded in laughter.

Rashad high-fived Mark and Gary, "That's my guys. That was awesome."

Mark and Michelle retired and so did Gary and his women. The pre-party continued.

Holly had all of her group up and ready to go by ten the next morning. Ronnie and the girls had been busy and yet, they looked delicious. Everything was ready to go. Holly laughed as she looked at her group of sexy employees. Ah, the resilience of youth.

People started arriving and quickly the place filled up. Athletes, movie stars, models and recording artists arrived en masse and the young people were completely awestruck. Ronnie surveyed the assembled group and she saw many people she recognized. One in particular stood out. She didn't watch a lot of TV but she did have a few programs she watched regularly. The star of her favorite show was standing at the bar talking with Mark and Gary. She laughed to herself thinking that no matter what, she was going to do him in ways he never thought possible.

The elevators opened and ten gorgeous naked men and ten equally gorgeous naked women walked onto the floor. They each wore only white collars and bow ties. The women wore elegant heels and their shaved pussies looked delightful. Each man sported long, shaved cocks, hard abs and chiseled chests. Overall, they looked fabulous.

Ronnie estimated that there were already over one hundred and fifty people on the third floor and more were arriving every few minutes. Gary's girls looked positively wonderful in the finest D'Orgasmic attire. In fact, as she looked around, everyone looked over the top sexy and sensuous. This was going to be a weekend to remember.

Ronnie assembled everyone as the servers attended to everyone. Much sexy flesh waited to be consumed. Ronnie walked behind the bar, picked up two substantial beer pitchers, and placed them on the bar. She walked back into the center of the dance floor. Dani hit the sound system and they began to dance.

Everyone enjoyed the first four songs when 'Country Girl, (Shake It For Me)' started and they danced their heart out. The song started with everyone on the dance floor but eventually, Ronnie climbed on the pole. When the song ended, as rehearsed, she stood there, wearing thigh high stockings and exceptionally high-heeled boots.

The crowd applauded at the performance and at the gorgeous creature reaching for the microphone.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the party. We hope you enjoyed the show so far. As you look around, you will notice a bevy of gorgeous men and women wearing bow ties. These sexy creatures will get your drinks and anything else you may need." She jumped off the pole, grabbed two of wait staff, one man and one woman, and pulled them back up to the pole.

"Aren't they simply gorgeous? I took the opportunity to put a couple of tip jars on the bar. Since everyone is going to be naked very shortly, please take a moment to tip these wonderful people generously. Now, while you are naked, let me show you how to tip them properly as they bring you your drinks."

She pulled them up onto the pole platform and pushed them back onto the pole. She looked at the crowd as her hands began to caress their exciting bodies. She licked her nipples fondled his cock. She knelt, licked the woman's pussy, turned, and sucked his rock hard cock. She kissed them and the music started again. She looked and saw her target standing on the edge of the dance floor.

Big and Rich's 'Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy' started playing and the group went wild. The boys undressed the women and the women stripped the men. They turned and walked into the crowd and clothing vanished immediately.

Ronnie saw her TV hero and made a beeline for him. He watched her approach and his cock instantly stirred. She reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him to her lips. She disrobed him in a heartbeat. When his trousers hit the floor; her lips wrapped around his very nice cock. She knelt before him thrilled at the thought that his cock was already halfway down her throat.

"Well, I'll be damned," Gary, said to Mark and Holly. "I didn't expect her to do that. She handles herself professionally. I'm impressed."

"You're impressed, look at the tip jars." They were crammed with Benjamin's and there was a line up to feed the jars. Holly looked at Mark and grinned. This looks like it will be a party to remember darling. The elevators ran non-stop with people arriving constantly.

Gary and Mark sat at the bar and watched everything unfold. "Are you alright? You seem down my friend?" Gary asked Mark.

"I have a bad feeling and I can't shake it. I don't know what it is all about but it is nagging the fuck out of me."

"Say no more, I had the same kind of feeling the night before I learned about Robert and Maggie. I hope that for you, it is just that you are missing her more than you care to admit. I hope that is all. You need to lighten up and enjoy the party."

The day shifts from Crazy Horse II and Sapphires arrived and instantly got into the party spirit. Vegas definitely have lovely strippers. They all saw Mark and came over to give him wet kisses and caresses. He introduced the girls to Gary and several attached themselves to him immediately.

Everywhere you looked, people were having wonderful sex. Gary looked around and couldn't find his girls anywhere. About an hour later, Lindsay and Tammy came staggering out of the darkroom, caked in cum. Lindsay saw him at the bar receiving a sweet blowjob from some fine looking woman.

"It looks like you two are having fun," Gary giggled.

"Motherfucker, I've never had more fun in my life. We are going to hit the showers and be right back. I've never been fucked so many times in my life and I'm not done by a long shot," Lindsay cooed. "He does have a delicious cock doesn't he darling? Just save some of that for us. Mark, we'll be right back." They kissed both men and headed to the showers.

"My bet is we won't see them for another two hours," Mark laughed.

Chris walked up to the bar and grabbed one of the female servers. "Darlin, I don't think I've tipped you yet."

She took one look at his enormous cock and smiled. "Well, it's been a while since I've had such a large tip. I don't know if I can handle all of that." She sank to her knees and stretched her tiny mouth over his enormous 13.5" black cock. She worked it and worked it and finally, she threw him down and jumped onto his skyscraper of a dick. That girl screamed as he stretched her pussy tight and she fell fully onto his fantastic cock. Everyone watched as Chris fucked the daylights out of her and she came uncontrollably.

"Told you it was going to be a great party," Michelle whispered into Mark's ear. "God, he has her stretched so tight. Look at those nipples. Sweet lord, I need to taste them." She leaned over and took one into her lips and her tongue drove the young woman wild.

Tammy strolled by, giggling and laughing. Her tiny tits bounced as she walked. She saw Gary and ran up to him. "I love you with all my heart you delicious muthafucker. You had better fuck me now because I demand that you do. Now, get your scrawny white ass down off that stool and fuck my tiny, tight black ass like only you can."

She threw her arms around him and kissed him deeply. He picked her up and carried her to an empty sling. "Oh you delicious cocksucker, you're going to do me in the sling. I love these things. Can I have one Daddy, can I?" She grabbed his face and held him still, "I'm not kidding Gary, I love you with every ounce of my body. Love me darling. Lick me, fuck me and love me please. I need you."

For the next hour, Gary made love to her, kissed her, stretched her and tasted every part of her being. Her tight pussy held his cock and milked him so well. Her ass welcomed his cock and she loved each sweet stroke. Her legs spread wide as he moved to her head. She threw her head back and she took his cock deep into her throat. He slipped his fingers into her tight, hot twat and she sucked and licked him as he fingered her.

She shoved two fingers into his ass and she massaged his prostrate while she sucked him. He slipped his fingers into her tight ass and he began to stroke her senseless. Tammy learned a long time ago that no one could make her cum harder or longer than he could.

Her lips milked his cock and she made no bones that she must have his cum. He looked at this tiny, sexy black woman and watched as her stomach contracted to half its size. She was cumming very hard on his fingers and he rewarded her passion with many heavy spurts of his own love directly into her wanton mouth.

She was drenched, sopping wet and still cumming. Gary positioned himself between her legs and he began to give her what she really wanted. He was addicted to her pussy and she was addicted to his tongue. She danced on the tip of his tongue for a long time, her pussy gushing and flowing massively. Gary drank her dry and wanted more. Her tiny nipples stood proud as wave after wave flowed over her. She was sobbing with joy from the wonderful way he made her feel.

His cock slid along her pink slit and he entered her once again. She came instantly and he began to thrust.

"Oh fuck Gary, oh yes, fuck me. Fuck my tight, hot pussy and tell me you love me. I love your cock; your tongue and most importantly, I love you. Fill me darling; fuck me baby, I'm gonna cum again. Oh fuck yes!"

Her body jerked so hard she almost broke his dick. She trembled, flailed and spasmed so sweetly. Her pussy pulsated repeatedly along his length and her moans became unintelligible.

"You are amazing boss. I've never been with anyone who does the things you do to me. I also want to thank you," Tammy whispered.

"Thank me for what dear?"

For teaching Wendy, Rose and Debbie how I like to have my pussy licked. They are almost as good as you are. I hope I taste as good to them as they do to me," Tammy purred. "How do you do it? How the fuck can you keep us satisfied all the time? I knew you were good but you've actually gotten better baby. I love you so much."

"I'm only as good as the women I have around me honey. I have so many wonderful women in my life. I'm just happy you are finally back in my life. You have been missed." He picked her up and held her in his arms. Their kiss was long and loving.