The Secret Garden Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle thought back to the night Frank had her fuck Gloria's son, Max. She loved sucking his big cock and she especially loved the way he ravaged her, fucking her so hard! Gloria's rough treatment seemed to arouse Michelle even more and she responded with moans and whimpers, indicating to everyone present that she was about to cum.

Gloria continued her nasty talk, enjoying the way Michelle responded to her. "If you want to make your first woman cum you'll have to try harder. Come on, slut. Be a good girl and suck me harder! Fuck me with those slender fingers!"

I am a good girl. I'm a very good girl, Michelle thought and sucked hard and sped up her thrusts into Gloria's cunt.

Gloria knew Michelle wouldn't last long and she didn't want Michelle to cum before her so she expertly timed her actions. She fluently caressed her, pumping her cunt with her fingers, bringing her to the edge of a climax before backing off again, all the while enjoying Michelle's mouth working at her clit.

Michelle sucked Gloria's clit as hard as she could and furiously slid her fingers in and out of her cunt. Gloria feverishly pumped her hips against her mouth as she came closer and closer to cumming. "Ohhhh, yeeeaaaaahhhh. Ohhhh, you delicious, beautiful slut. You're going to make me cum. Ohhhhh yeeaaahhhh. You're so fuuuccckkinng goooood!" She moaned as the orgasm swept through her and she furiously rubbed Michelle's clit to bring her along. "Cum for me now, Baby. I want my delicious slut to cum for me!"

Michelle went off, squealing like a little girl, her hips thrust up in the air against Gloria's hand, her head buried in Gloria's pussy to muffle the noise as she ground her cunt onto the woman's fingers and orgasmed at the hands of another lady for her very first time. Gloria slid her fingers into Michelle's wet tightening cunt until the last of her spasms ended, then pulled out and slipped her fingers into Michelle's mouth, letting her taste her own pussy.

"Oh, that was soooo good" Michelle slurred through the wet digits, still feeing the effect of her receding orgasm with her eyes closed, savoring her own cum.

"You're a hot little delicious slut for me, aren't you Michelle? Such a good girl!" Gloria whispered, running her fingers through Michelle's hair and smiling at her wanton sexuality. "I love good little girls who want to be my sluts and make me cum."

"Mmmmm," Michelle responded by purring like a kitten. "I hope I pleased you."

"I believe you have seduced her completely," Frank said, admiring the way Gloria handled his wife. Michelle just smiled, still basking in the glow of her orgasm.

The evening had gone as scripted by Frank. He had pushed his young wife's sexual boundaries and she had once again met the challenge. She had even exceeded his expectations and he sat back in the sofa, shutting down his camera, and full of pride for Michelle.

"She is such an exquisite woman!" Trevor said, breaking down his camera gear. "A delicate flower! You will enjoy these, Frank." He handed the memory stick to him and continued putting the equipment into their packs as the two ladies playfully dressed each other.

The two couples had coffee and sweets, and the conversation continued for another hour before winding down. Frank could tell his young wife was emotionally, as well as sexually spent and suggested they leave for home.

The four stood in the foyer of the home; the ladies once again decorated in their expensive dresses, as all four said their goodnights. Trevor and Frank shook hands and kissed each other's wives. Gloria and Michelle exchanged one last kiss to say goodbye.

Michelle snuggled up to Franks shoulder during the drive home and was asleep before they arrived. Frank carried her upstairs to their bedroom and placed her on the bed beside the nightstand with a photo album titled, 'The Secret Garden'. When she awoke, spooning with him, the morning sun was already shining brightly through the bedroom window. The ablum was on the pillow beside her and she smiled when she found the photographs in the section titled, 'A Delicate Flower'. She turned, kissed him, and they made love with the memory of the previous night drifting through their minds.