The Set Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"From my understanding she and her husband made a plea deal. I don't know what the deal was. They did it behind closed doors and kept it out of the press. All I know is that she will not be back as a teacher."

"I hope she didn't get any jail time. I'm glad you and Mary made an agreement with the two cops. I'm not exactly sure what kind of deal you made, I mean, I know you are being forced to fuck them, but I'm glad we're not in jail." I told my mom.

She just smiled and we didn't talk about Mrs. May again. Tim was now far braver than ever before. Every time dad was out of town for work Tim would ask mom out on a date and she would go.

One day on the way home from school Tim said, "You know your mom still owes you an apology for having your dad take your keys."

"She doesn't have to do that. I think she has been humiliated enough." I answered

Tim chuckled, "I hear you. Don't worry I got your back." I looked at him like he lost his mind.

It was a Monday and dad was out of town again. Tim and Mom were out on another date. It was a school night and I waited up for her to get home. It was really late when she got home. She looked like she had a rough night. She saw me and said, "You should be in bed. You have school tomorrow."

"So do you." She just gave me a nasty look as she headed off to bed.

Next day at school Tim said with a smirk, "Let me know if your mom apologizes to you."

"As I told you she doesn't have to."

"I know, but she will soon."

It was Wednesday night; dad wasn't due home for a few more days. I was watching TV. When mom walked into the living room. She was wearing short shorts and a tight pull over top. As I was sitting on the couch, she pulled her top off and got on her knees in front of me. She put her hands on my legs, looking me in the eyes she spoke in just a whisper.

"Jim, I want to apologize to you for making your dad take your keys away when you got that ticket. Tim explained to me why I was wrong for doing that. So please accept my apology."

I could hear in her voice that she was serious about the apology. I could also see in her face the humiliation she must be feeling.

"Yes, mom, I accept your apology. I deserved some punishment for not driving safely."

Mom smiled at me as she reached towards my waist grabbing the top of my sweat pants pulling them down along with my underwear. I sat there watching what she was doing. I couldn't believe my eyes. I looked at her face as I watched her expression change from embarrassment to lust.

Her right hand slipped around my shaft and started to stroke it lightly. It was only a second or two before I was hard as a rock. She smiled at me as her left hand grabbed my balls and massaged them. I was already on the edge when she backed off. I was still panting as I managed to calm down some and delay the inevitable.

She then leaned towards my cock and licked the precum already pouring out of it. Looking directly in my eyes, she lowered her head and licked my balls. I was in heaven. I think I was having an out of body experience. I couldn't believe my mother was not just sucking my cock, but making passionate love to my cock. I knew right then this wasn't the actions of a woman being forced to do something, but a passionate woman loving every second of what she was doing. I knew our relationship had changed forever.

As I watch her move from my balls and up my shaft to the head and back down. She licked for a long time before she put my whole cock into her mouth swirling her tongue around the head, pushing me closer to what I knew would be a massive orgasm. I felt the vibrations from her moans.

It was the last straw as I screamed, "MOM I'M CUMMING!!!"

My hands shot out to her head, trying to pull her off my cock, but instead of leaving my cock, she resisted me and shoved it down her throat. I couldn't hold out any longer as my balls exploded, sending wave after wave deep into mom's throat. I could feel her moans as she backed off and let me finish in her mouth.

I think I must have passed out for a few seconds, before I opened my eyes and looked down at her. She must have pulled off my cock just as the last few ropes of cum shot out of my cock and coated her face. She was still sitting between my legs, her fingers scooping up my seed and sucking it off her fingers.

She smiled at me and panted. "I hope you enjoyed my apology."

I smiled back at her and looked down. Her hand was in her shorts and a second later orgasm herself. I watched as she trembled as her body was ravaged by her climax. We sat there unable to move for several minutes. Her head resting on my knee.

Finally, she slowly got up and staggered up the stairs to her room. I sat there in shock at what had just happened. My mom had just given me the most amazing blowjob. I knew it was Tim and Bob's doing, but after what had just happened, I don't think mom resisted much when they told her to do something.

For the next few weeks Tim and my mom would go out on a date every time dad wasn't home, and a few times when he was. On a few Fridays the four of us would double date. Mom and Mary no longer resisted or even tried to stop the dates and we ended up fucking every date. In fact, they seemed to enjoy our time together.

Then one weekend things changed. This time it was mom who walked up to me when we met. Tim had told me he wanted to fuck Mary and tonight he was going to get his wish. That night was different, with me sitting next to mom, and Tim next to Mary. Tim kept his hand below the table and I guessed he was playing with Mary's pussy. I watched but didn't do the same to mom. I wasn't sure what to expect.

By the time we finished dinner, Mary was obviously very aroused. She was flushed and her nipples were clearly visible beneath her dress. but when we got to the area where we fuck. Mom was all over me. It was as if she was a different person. Gone was my mother, in in her place was a sex crazed MILF that wanted to fuck and she didn't care if it was her son or just a cock.

She was the aggressor and started kissing me, passionately before we even got out of the car. I glanced in the rear-view mirror and Mary was already naked. Her head was in Tim's lap and she was sucking his cock. I couldn't believe how much things had changed, since the first time we visited our private lovers' lane.

Mom and Mary had changed so much. Gone were the proper teachers and loving wives. In their place were a couple of cock hungry sluts. Sluts that would even fuck their own son.

This was the first time I was with Mom however. I was not sure what to do. Mom however would not be denied. She grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the car and down to the ground. She practically ripped my clothes off and swallowed my cock whole. I looked at mom's face and was shocked as it wasn't her any more. What I saw was a horny slut that wanted to be fucked, to be used, and wasn't going to be denied.

I think I lasted about a minute before I shot my load down her throat. Mom raised her head and opened her mouth to show me my seed still filling her mouth. She swallowed and lustily spoke. "Now it's your turn stud."

Mom slid up my body and straddled my head. Her thighs beside my ears. I was looking up at her as she lowered her dripping pussy to my mouth. She moaned. "Eat me son."

It took me a second before I felt her pussy lips touch my lips. I recovered quickly and stuck out my tongue. It was a new level of intimacy that I had never imagined. I think I licked her to three orgasms before she slid off my body and lay down beside me panting. By that time my cock had recovered as well as my hesitations about fucking my mother. I rolled over between her legs, pulled her ankles to my shoulders and shoved my cock deep inside her in one rough push.

I heard Mom gasp as I filled her cunt completely. This wasn't us making love, it was fucking, hard. I lost control and fuck her hard as I could. Burying my cock deep inside her over and over, driving her to climax after climax. By the time I exploded she was spouting gibberish and convulsing. I collapsed on top of her, my face next to hers.

Mom was gasping for breath as we both recovered from the intense fucking. A few minutes later, she turned her head and gave me a loving kiss. It wasn't a kiss between mother and son, but one between lovers. "Thank you, son, it was more than I even imagined."

We lay there together, watching Tim pound Mary in the car. We watched for a few minutes when I felt mom's hand slip down to my cock. I looked at her and laughed. "You still want more?" I asked.

"Yes, I do, but this time, make love to me. I need to know you love me and that I'm not just a slut."

"I love you mom, and you will never be my slut. I don't think I can ever look at you the same way as before, but I wouldn't change a thing. I love you more than ever." I said and kissed her deeply.

I slid between her legs and entered her. This time it was a loving fuck, with each of us making sure we both enjoyed each other. Mom and I made love with me finally taking her from behind. I think this was mom's favorite position. I entered her but soon she was barking at me to spank her ass as she orgasms on my cock. It was late when we finally stopped and headed for the car to go home.

Tim again took charge and made both women stay in the nude for the ride back. He was back in his asshole mode. When we got to the parking lot where Mary's car was, he growled, "Ok ladies it's been a fun night but before you can get dressed and get out of the car. Jim and I are going to cum all over your faces right here. So, I suggest that you get to work on our cocks. Or it could be a very embarrassing ride home."

Before I could say anything, mom had her hands on my jeans pulling out my cock. She was moving like she had a mission. Once she had my cock out, she started stroking me. I looked into the back seat and Mary was doing the same. Tim grabbed the back of Mary's head holding it still as he shot his cum all over her face. A few seconds later I started to cum and mom held my cock so the cum went all over her face. Tim then let the women get dressed and walk over to Mary's car with cum all over their faces.

As Tim and I departed the parking lot he was laughing. "My uncle told me I could do whatever I wanted with them two. As long as I didn't ruin their lives."

"Don't you think you have gone too far!" I angrily shouted.

"Too far you say. I don't think so, if your mom wasn't such a bitch when this all started, I would've been nicer. I told you, your mom was going to respect me. I think I have her attention now."

"You can be an ass at times. But Mary has always done what she's been told."

"I can't just mess with your mom. Mary is just a bonus."

"Look man you can back out anytime. But if you tell anyone about how this all started you're going to jail right along with me."

"Okay, I know I'm stuck, but do you have to be such an ass?"

"Glad you're on board. I'm going to see if Uncle Bob can get us at least two more teachers."

A few days later Mary was over at the house, she and mom were in the kitchen talking.

"I told Bob that his asshole nephew was treating us like shit." Mom was saying.

"I bet he didn't like what you called Tim. Anyway, how did he answer you?"

"You're right he told me Tim was going to get more involved in our life until we learn to respect him. He didn't care how he treated us."

"If all we have to do is pretend to respect the little shit and get him to stop treating the way he does, maybe we should."

"You're right, but I really hate to say this. I'm either getting used to being treated this way or deep down I like it. I hate to say it but I'm getting used to Jack treating me like a cheap slut. On one hand I don't want it to stop. But it's Tim, that's what bothers me."

"Damn girl, I thought it was just me. We need to figure a way to get Tim out of the picture and get Jim to start acting more like Tim."

Mary's phone rang and they stopped talking while she took the call.

It was about a week later the High School finally hired a new girl's gym teacher and coach. She was just out of college and a newlywed. She wasn't that much older than us. She was cute, every guy in school went out of their way to catch a glimpse of her. She was always in gym clothes.

One day at lunch Tim told me, "Hold on because uncle Bob has agreed on getting us two more teachers."

"Does he have anyone in mind?"

"Nope, I gave him two names. It took me a while but I finally got their make and model of their cars and license plate numbers and gave it to him."

"Okay, whose names did you give him and how is this going to work? We won't be in the car with them."

"Don't worry, you don't need to know their names yet and he has it under control."

I decided I needed to talk with Bob. It took a few days but I finally got a hold of him. I told him what was going on with my mom and Mary wasn't supposed to be permitted and it needed to end with them. He surprised me by agreeing. I asked him to make sure Tim would stop messing with them.

He said it was a done deal. The only thing he made sure I understood was that we would not tell the women it was over. He would continue dressing them every day for a while. He enjoyed doing that too much to give it up right away.

Tim wasn't happy at first when Bob told him it was over with mom and Mary. Did Bob come through with two more teachers for Tim? No, he didn't. He told Tim after Mrs. May he was being watched too closely.

Mom and Mary were happy that Tim was no longer pestering them anymore. They still stay after school and get all of their work done. One day after school I went to mom's room.

She was talking with Mary, "I'm glad we don't have to do what Tim tells us anymore."

"Yes, and Bob told me that he wasn't going to tell us what to wear anymore. As long as we didn't go back dressing like we did. Damn, I'm gonna miss being Bob's submissive slut."

"He told me he'll be checking up to make sure we continue dressing right. He's going to have Tim taking a picture of us every day and send it to him to make sure we're obeying his dress code. If we didn't than everything will go back to where we would be making daily visits with him and Jack."

"Well I'm glad it's over but I did like being controlled by them. I'm not sure if it was having no control, or their cocks, or the humiliation of fucking Tim and Jim. All I know is that I'm constantly horny now."

"I'm going to miss the daily tough fucking from Jack. the most. He totally dominated me when he fucked me. Damn who am I kidding I know I hate Tim but I'm going to miss that little asshole pestering me."

"Maybe we need to mess up and piss Bob off."

"Oh, I like the way you're thinking." After hearing that I just walked out to the parking lot, got into my car and went home.

My mind was spinning at what I had just heard.