The Shower and the Seduction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddnely, any hint of pleasure or satisfaction or anticipation immediately left me. "Huh?" I said, clearly exasperated, confused.

"That should be enough to take care of you for one night. The rest you should be able to handle yourself."

"Oh you're fucking kidding me," I growled.

"No, I'm not fucking anything," she said, still eyeing my huge boner. "Except myself when I go to bed right now. And you can do the same." She reached out and ran one of her long fingernails along the underside of the shaft of my dick, scooping a small amount of cum at the end. She brought her finger down to her breast and gently massaged the cum over her nipple. "You look very nice naked," she said matter-of-factly. "And your cock is beautiful."

"And your tits are fucking amazing," I added. She giggled and squeezed them together for me with her arms.

"I'm glad you like them," she said. She held our her hands to me, and I scooped her up off the bed and onto her feet. "Now," she continued. "I'll leave you alone so you can...finish." She smiled an evil smile as she kissed me on the cheek and then turned to talk out of the room. She stopped at the doorway and shook her tight little ass at me on the way out. "Happy stroking," she cooed. And with that, she was gone.

I was frustrated and in disbelief. First, the disbelief that any of this had happened, and secondly the disbelief that she had ended it the way she did. What a fucking tease! I was pissed, but incredibly intrigued and aroused at the same time. But there would be plenty of time to worry about all of that stuff later. Right now, I had some business to attend to.

I threw myself onto the bed, not caring that the door was wide open (why worry about it now?), and began angrily jacking my cock off. With every stroke I imagined what it would've felt like had her lips been one inch closer, had her tongue stroked me just one time. In my mind, my hand was her hand, her mouth, her tongue, and she was stroking me fiercely, violently. I could feel her lips and teeth sliding over the hard shaft which my hand was working furiously. My cock was on fire, and my balls were churning, building an orgasm like I'd never felt before. I could feel it coming and it only made me work myself harder, harder and faster.

"Oh God," I moaned. I could feel the cum rising in the shaft of my burning cock, when suddenly there was a noise at the door. Startled, I opened my eyes and looked over at the door, only to see Mom standing there watching me. How long had she been there?

"Sorry," she whispered innocently. "Forgot my towel."

I didn't say a word, I just laid there with my dick in my hand, wanting so badly to continue, but unsure of what to do. She delicately sauntered back into the room, her big tits swaying gently with each tender step. She stopped at the edge of the bed and searched over the sheets, and me, to find her towel in the candlelight.

"Oh, you're laying on it," she said. I began to move out of the way, but she reached down and put a hand on my shoulder. "No, it's okay. Go ahead and finish first. I'll wait."

She eased down beside me on the bed, and I was once again in disbelief. "Are you serious?" I asked. Stupid question, I know, and she looked at me as if to say the same.

"Yes, I'm serious. Go ahead. You looked like you were almost there anyway."

"I was." My hand involuntarily began working over my hard shaft again, now with the added stimulation of Mom's huge tits and naked pussy in front of me. "So you're just gonna watch then?"

"Well would you rather I look away, or leave?"

"No...you can stay...if you want." My orgasm was building again. Mom smiled at me as she watched me working myself over. I groaned again and gasped for air as the pressure began building. Then Mom softly slid a hand over my leg and began caressing my inner thigh right near my balls. And that was all I needed to put me over the edge.

"Oh God I'm cumming!" I wailed. My hips jerked off the bed violently as I began firing ropes of hot semen onto my chest and stomach. I moaned, and came, and moaned, and came again. I came forever, for what seemed like hours. When the orgasm had finally subsided and I had regained positive control of my motor functions, I opened my eyes and looked up at Mom. Her eyes were wide and her jaw had dropped. Her chest was heaving with the deep breaths she was taking.

"Oh...my God," she stuttered softly. "That's a lot."

I looked like I had taken a bath in cum. My chest and stomach, and even my neck were covered with warm semen. "Yeah," I added. I'd never felt so relieved in my life. "You want your towel now?" I asked, as I collapsed back onto the bed.

"Forget the towel," she said. "You need it more than I do right now." She slowly eased up off the bed, still staring at my cum-covered body. "I'm gonna go finger-fuck myself so hard right now, so forgive the screaming and moaning when you hear it."

I lauged, but she looked deadly serious. She slowly backed out of the room, and finally tore her eyes away from my naked body. I heard her footsteps down the hall, but she didn't close her bedroom door.

I laid in bed and listened contently as she masturbated herself to multiple orgasms. I didn't count how many times she came, but it went on for some time into the night. She was still cumming when my candle burned out.

When all finally went quiet, I drifted off to sleep, more satisfied than I'd ever felt in my life. Little did I know that this was only the beginning.

To Be Continued....

12