The Shower and the Seduction Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sweet!" I said.

"What's this?" Mom asked.

"It's The Godfather. Arguably one of the best movies ever."

"Oh really? Doesn't look that impressive to me."

"Bite your tongue, woman!" I said. "I won't stand for such blasphemy." She laughed and took a swig of wine, now on her second glass.

"God, it's warm in here, isn't it?" she said.

"I think it's the wine getting to you."

"Yeah that could be it." Fredo clumsily fumbled for his gun as the Don collapsed in the street. "Well, I guess if you're gonna make me watch this, then I should at least get comfortable. Move over." She pushed me down toward the end of the couch, and laid down, resting her head on my thigh.

"Make yourself at home," I said.

"Oh I will." Once she had herself situated, she untied the towel that was wrapped around her body and opened it, exposing the front of her body completely. Her fat tits flattened against her chest and fell to the sides, and I sighed deeply as I watched them. Here we go again, I thought. "What?" she asked, looking up at me.

"Nothing."

"Is this bothering you?" she asked.

"Of course not," I said sarcastically.

Suddenly, she rolled over onto her stomach and looked up into my eyes. "Honey," she began. "These things that have been…happening between us these past few days…are you okay with them?" She looked truly concerned, and I tried my hardest to seriously concentrate on what she was saying, despite her nudity. Her breasts hung heavily beneath her, resting on the couch and creating cleavage that I could've gotten lost in forever.

"What do you mean? Why do you ask?"

"Well, it's just that these things that have been happening…aren't exactly…socially acceptable, you know? And I know I can come on a little strong sometimes…"

"You can say that again," I said, cutting her off.

She smiled, and continued, "Well listen, if it's making you uncomfortable at all, then I'll stop. All you have to do is say so. I'll understand." She stared sincerely up at me with those big, beautiful eyes, and all I could do was smile warmly back at her.

I didn't reply. Instead, I reached up and untied my towel, pushing it to the sides and exposing myself to her. "Does that answer your question?" I asked.

She raised her eyebrows in pleasant surprise as she stared down between my legs. Then she looked back up at me with a big smile. "Excellent," she said. She deftly slid a hand between my thighs, intentionally touching my dick, and raised herself up until she was looking me straight in the face. She closed her eyes and slowly leaned in, ever so gently touching her perfect lips to mine. I lost my breath and my heart skipped a beat as our lips lingered for only a second, and then we parted. She slowly opened her eyes and looked deeply into mine. "I love you," she whispered. "And I'd do anything to make you happy."

"I love you too, and you make me very happy," I said. We smiled gentle smiles at each other, and at that moment all was right in the world. She closed her eyes and leaned toward me, resting her forehead against mine.

"What would I do without you?" she whispered.

"Well you probably wouldn't walk around naked so much," I kidded, and we laughed softly.

"Oh, you love it," she said.

"Yes I do. Yes, I definitely do."

That sly smile crept across her face again. "You love my tits, don't you?" she said, more of a statement than a question.

I looked down at them as if to examine them, not really shocked by her candor anymore. "Well, they're definitely nicer than a swift kick in the balls," I said. She giggled and tickled my side, and I jumped. "Hey, hey," I said. "Don't start that stuff."

"Ooh, what are ya gonna do about it?" she said, tickling me again.

"I'm telling you, you're asking for it."

"Well then come on, give it to me, baby," she said, tickling my other side now.

I sighed deeply and then lunged into action, quickly turning toward her and striking at her sides with my fingers. I attacked her ribs, her waist, and her torso as far as I could reach underneath her, and she laughed and thrashed violently, trying to stop me. Her face had fallen between my legs, and the towel that was wrapped around her hair had come undone and fallen to the floor. Her wet hair whipped against my cock as she thrashed around, and I began to harden. It was a combination of the nudity, the fact that her face was buried between my thighs, constantly rubbing against my cock and balls, and the fact that my wandering hands happened to land on her breasts quite a few times in all the commotion (an accident which, admittedly, I was not trying hard to avoid) that caused my cock to grow until I was standing at full attention. I continued tickling despite my hardness, reaching down and pinching at her ass cheeks, causing her to jump and giggle even more. She was crying for me to stop, but, like I said, she asked for it.

Then suddenly I gasped and immediately stopped tickling her when I felt a warm, wet sensation surrounding my cock. I looked down between my legs and saw Mom's head bobbing up and down as my hardness continually disappeared in and out of her mouth.

"Ohh…fuck," I groaned. She gripped the base of my cock with one hand while her mouth and tongue worked feverishly over the rest of it. I leaned back and gawked in amazement as I watched the mess of dark, wet hair bob up and down before me. And then she suddenly stopped and released me, my wet cock slapping down against my stomach. She sat up and tossed her wet hair behind her, her chest heaving as she tried to catch her breath. Each of us stared at the other for a few seconds as we regained our composure, and then I spoke. "What the hell was that?" I asked.

She smiled delightfully to herself. "It was the only way I could think of to get you to stop tickling me."

What? I thought. I couldn't believe it. She had to be joking. But as I stared up at her conniving smile, I knew she wasn't. What a dirty trick! I loved it.

"Now," she continued, still breathing heavily. "It's my turn." And with that she leapt forward, landing squarely on top of me, straddling me, and her fingers immediately going to work on me as I had just done to her. I laughed and struggled with her as I tried to trap her hands, but she was very fast. I was also distracted by the fact that she was sitting directly on my hard cock, and as we fought against each other her pussy was sliding and grinding up and down my rigid shaft. She continued tickling me, and I was finally able to trap one of her hands in mine. With one of them in control, the second one didn't take long, and I quickly had her subdued. I deftly trapped her hands behind her, grabbing her wrists in one of my hands, and with my free hand I went to work once again on her ribs and tummy.

She squirmed and bounced with laughter, and her huge tits jiggled with every motion. They stuck out far in front of her because of the way I had her hands trapped behind her, and her nipples were hard as rocks. Her pussy grinded against my cock as I worked her midsection, and she was clearly wet now. She slid slightly forward onto the sensitive underside of my dickhead, and I moaned between breaths. The laughter was beginning to subside as other motives took over, and we both knew what was happening. She still fought against me, but not as hard. We still smiled and giggled, but not as much. The laughter in our eyes was replaced with animalistic lust, and she was soon grinding over my cock for pleasure, rather than in an effort to escape.

I released her hands, and she fell forward, dangling her heavy tits in my face. My nose was buried in her cleavage, and she gyrated her hips hard over my now well-lubricated cock. We were both breathing heavily as the sticky-slurpy noises of a wet pussy working over a hard dick surrounded us. She began working harder and faster, and her huge tits swung back and forth over my face. I got brave, and opened my mouth and caught one of her nipples between my lips, and sucked it in hard.

"Uugghh!" she cried as she dug her pussy hard down over me. I was suddenly overcome with lust, and I reached up and squeezed her huge tits. They overflowed in my hands, and my tongue worked the nipple that was in my mouth. Mom began moaning repetitively as her hips began working harder and faster, and I began to grind back into her, thrusting my hips upward at her wanting pussy.

Suddenly, she stopped and pushed herself away from me, sitting straight up. Her chest was heaving, her face was flushed, and a look of intense desire filled her eyes.

"Get up," she commanded. She stepped off of me, and I made no hesitation in following her orders. I stood up next to her, wondering what was coming next. She laid down on her back on the couch, and then took my hand and pulled me down to my knees beside her. "Give me your hand," came the next order. I complied, and she quickly took my first two fingers into her mouth, sucking them like she had my swollen cock just a few minutes before. When they were nicely covered with saliva, she looked me hard in the eyes and said, "Now stick them in my pussy and fuck me."

I did so immediately. She parted her legs for me, and I reached between them, feeling the warmth emanating from her hot pussy. I slowly worked my fingers back and forth over her wet pussy lips until I slid them completely inside her. "Oooh," she moaned, clearly in ecstasy. "That's it baby, now fuck me with them."

I began working my fingers back and forth, from side to side, and curling them up toward her front. She was squealing and moaning as she bucked her hips back at me, fucking my fingers just as my fingers fucked her. "Harder baby. Faster," she cried. She reached one of her hands between her legs and feverishly began working her clit. "Oh God!" she screamed. "Suck my tits, now!" she ordered, and I didn't hesitate. I immediately leaned over and wrapped my mouth around her nipple, sucking it in deeply. "Oh, fuck!" she screamed again. My fingers drilled into her pussy as I worked her nipple with my tongue and she worked her clit ferociously. Then with her free hand she stuck her index finger in her mouth and began sucking it. She quickly pulled it from her mouth and reached underneath herself. She parted her legs even wider than before, and began working her wet finger into her asshole. Her eyes opened wide as she did it, and her mouth dropped open. She began moaning over and over again with the rhythm of the fucking, and I could hardly believe what I was seeing.

"Oh God baby, fuck me harder!" she screamed. Her moans were rising in inflexion, and she raised her hips up off the couch as I fucked her, and she fucked herself. Her pussy was on fire, and I knew she was about to cum. I dug in harder and deeper, and fucked her as fast as I possibly could, and her own hands grinded over her clit and into her ass. "Don't stop baby! Oh God, oh fuck, oh yes…Uuugghhh!" Suddenly her pussy exploded and hot liquid gushed from inside her, soaking my hand and arm, and spraying all over the couch. My eyes went wide with what I was seeing, but my fingers continued working feverishly. She sprayed again and again, her hips bucking in the air, and she screamed and moaned as she slowly began subsiding from what must've been an earth-shattering orgasm. She pulled her finger from her ass as her hips slowly lowered back down to the couch. My own fingers slowed to a gradual stop and her own hand rubbed her clit only softly now. She was holding her breath, with her eyes closed tightly.

I waited a few seconds until I was sure it was over, and then slowly eased my fingers from inside her. A wide smile crept across her face, and her mouth fell open with a deep sigh. She opened her eyes and looked over at me, obviously very pleased. "That was incredible," she said.

"Why thank you," I replied, very satisfied with myself.

"Now it's your turn." She eased around and stood up, taking my hands and pulling me up to her. "Sit down," she said, as she shoved me down onto the couch. She smiled at me as she knelt in front of me, pushing my knees apart and easing between them. "You're gonna enjoy this," she said, and I had no doubt that was true.

My cock was already raging hard. She put her hands at my sides and leaned forward, kissing my chest. Her tits rested on my stomach, and my cock slid right up into her cleavage. She continued kissing me softly all over my chest, stopping briefly to gently suck on each of my nipples. Then she began to ease back and forth, rocking on her knees as her tits gently massaged my massive erection with nothing more than their own weight. At that moment, I couldn't have pictured anything more erotic. Mom slowly kissed me lower and lower, down to my abs, then to my torso, kissing from side to side and flicking her tongue against my skin. When she finally reached my hips, she grabbed hold of my cock with one hand and held it to the side so she could slowly kiss all around it. The suspense was torture, but I couldn't get enough. She squeezed my cock in her hand, and a large stream of pre-cum oozed out over her fingers. "I can't believe how big and hard you are," she said as her mouth continued working. She kissed my inner thighs down toward my knees, and then back up to my balls. When she reached them, she opened her mouth wide and gently sucked them in.

"Ugh," I groaned, as she rolled them around in her mouth and flicked them with her tongue. It felt incredible, so warm and wet. She let them roll out of her mouth and began licking the skin around them, first to the sides, and then beneath them. She sat up and told me to slide down further on the couch, and I readily accommodated. She held my cock in one hand as she dove back down between my legs with her face. I parted my legs for her, and she began teasing me with her tongue, licking the tender skin below my balls. I gasped in pleasure, and she began stroking my cock ever so gently as her tongue continued its downward path. She crept lower and lower, making small circles with her tongue, until she was finally sliding it around my asshole. "Oh fuck," I moaned. I'd never felt anything so incredible. Then, suddenly, she began stroking my cock hard and fast as she stuck her tongue directly into my ass. 'Oh my God!" I yelled as my cock started to contract. I could feel an orgasm building, and it was incredibly powerful.

Then suddenly she stopped, releasing my cock and going back to gently kissing my inner thighs. I threw my head back and tried to catch my breath as the orgasm subsided. When she could see I'd calmed down, she started again. She grabbed hold of my cock and began gently stroking it as she buried her tongue in my ass again, flicking it in and out and from side to side. I began moaning as I felt the orgasm building again, this time more slowly. When she sensed it was coming, she stopped again, and I groaned in protest.

She smiled up at me as her tongue darted out for my balls. "You don't like?" she said, coyly.

"You're fucking killing me," I said, breathless.

"Aw poor baby," she said, sticking out her lower lip in her best pouty face. "Don't worry honey, Mommy is gonna make it all better." She stuck her tits out as she said it, with a very sexy, innocent look on her face. It was a great Marilyn Monroe impression. Then she closed her eyes and bent forward, licking up the shaft of my cock with the flat of her tongue, coating it heavily in saliva. Then she did it again, and again, on all sides until my dick was completely wet with her spit and my pre-cum. She crawled slightly forward on her knees and pressed my cock in between her huge tits. She squeezed her titties around my hardness and slowly began sliding them up and down, fucking me with them, slowly at first and then faster. The sensation was fucking incredible, and I moaned as she pounded me with her titties, violently jacking me off with them.

"You like that?" she said, almost angrily.

"Oh yeah," I gasped.

"Yeah? You like it? Tell me how much you fucking love it." She continued thrusting my cock in and out of her cleavage, and once again I could feel an orgasm building.

"Oh God, that feels so fucking good!" I moaned. And just as quickly as I said it, she released my cock from her cleavage and dove downward, swallowing my cock all the way down to my balls. Her tongue darted in and out of her mouth, flicking at my balls as she bounced up and down with my cock in her throat. "Oh shit!" I yelled. My balls started churning, preparing a massive load of cum, and my cock was on fire. Her mouth slid back up the shaft, and she gripped it with one hand. She jacked me off hard with her hand while her mouth and tongue worked furiously up and down over the head of my cock, and that was all I could take.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum!" I screamed, and she began moaning as her mouth and hand worked harder and faster. My eyes opened wide and I inhaled deeply as I felt it coming, and I gripped the couch cushions as tightly between my fingers as my cock exploded into her mouth. My giant cock contracted over and over again as I shot load after load of hot semen into her throat. It didn't phase her at all, she kept sucking and jerking, and I kept cumming for what seemed like forever. I was moaning loudly with every rope of cum I fired into her mouth, and she kept sucking and swallowing until it was all gone.

When I finally relaxed my muscles and started breathing again, Mom slowly eased her mouth off my cock, and gave it a few gently pumps with her hand for good measure. She had swallowed every last drop of my cum, and, judging from the way it felt, I was sure it was a load and a half. "That was a lot," she said, confirming my sentiments. She began softly kissing my abs and torso again, and gently massaging my thighs.

"That was…wow," I said, and she let out a girly giggle. She wiped along her mouth with a finger to clean up any excess she may have missed, and then sucked it off. I felt completely drained, but that was a feeling I'd have to get over very quickly.

She stood up and reached her hand out to me. "Come on, let's go to my bedroom," she said. I looked up at her with shock in my eyes.

"More?" I asked in disbelief.

"Oh yeah, tiger," she said. "This is gonna be the best night of your life."

I smiled broadly as I took her hand and raised myself up off the couch, unable to imagine what might happen next. She turned and pulled me behind her, and as we walked off to the bedroom I couldn't help but think that it was going to be a very long night.

To be continued…

12