The Square Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started toying with the hem of her skirt, pulling it up her legs then letting it drop, over and over, a little higher each time, humming along with the music. She opened her eyes and just loud enough to hear, "I want your pants off," she said.

I wasn't about to question the lady, kicking my boots off, unzipping my pants, lifting my butt off the loveseat just enough to push them down, never taking my eyes away from Karyn, who, at the same time, was disposing herself of those sexy pettipants.

My cock was like a steel rod covered by nothing except my thin Buck Naked briefs. Thank God the fly has a button or there's no way it wouldn't have been poking itself out in the cold. She pushed her pettipants down over her stocking-clad legs, leaving the stockings intact. Fine with me, I love the feeling of silky stockings high on a woman's thigh, not that I'd had a lot of experience (Umm -- none), but my imagination was running wild. I knew I would love it.

She sat down on me, straddling my legs, scooting herself up to trap my cock between us, and nibbled on my bottom lip. She'd said no touching so it took a supreme effort to keep my hands pressing down on the couch instead of wrapping around her as she pressed her tits into my chest, grinding herself against me.

"The answer," she whispered in my ear, "is that I don't have the nerve... unless I have a bit of liquid courage first." Then I felt her tongue tickling my ear. "I've had my drink. Why don't you... unbutton my blouse."

My eyes widened and I let out another groan, a little louder this time. Think I mentioned before, Karyn's blouse buttoned down the back, frilly in front, thin satin, just... too damned opaque for my taste, not that it was hiding anything the way it caressed her body, hinting at what was underneath. I'd been imagining all evening the treasures underneath.

I briefly wondered what her husband must be thinking or feeling when I reached around her and began unbuttoning, starting at the top, pulling her to me at the same time as her lips descended on mine once again.

About the third or fourth button undone, those damned buttons were like every two inches down her long, slender back, her tongue and lips retreated just enough to let out a little giggle. I couldn't imagine what, at that moment, was so funny. It didn't take long to be apprised of the humor in the situation, "When Scotty was buttoning it earlier, I teased him that he might have to watch some other man unbutton it. Guess I was right, hunh."

I glanced over at 'Scotty', still sitting on the couch, with one hand down the front of his pants, eyes wide. It made me all the more want to help his wife give him a show he'd never forget, not that 'a show' was the purpose as my hands briefly abandoned their task to caress the exposed part of her back.

We kissed, I clasped her back, squeezing her to me, her blouse about half open behind her.

I knew for a fact that I'd remember this night for the rest of my life. If I die by morning, it'll have been worth it!

She pulled her lips away, glancing over at her husband, his hand down his crotch, then back at me, "The rest of it, I'm really getting horny."

Now my fingers were starting to shake, anticipating, fumbling with the buttons. The closer I got to the bottom, the harder they shook, the butterflies in my stomach fluttering harder. None of the other girls I'd been with had done anything even remotely like Karyn, and like I'd said, those could be counted on one hand with fingers left over.

After that last button, when I reached up, planning to slide it off her shoulders, she stopped me, telling me, "Wait, something I need to do first," her fingers beginning to unsnap my western shirt, "I think it's only fair, don't you?"

I leaned forward and Karyn worked my shirt off my shoulders and down my arms. Damned long-sleeved shirts, all the men wear long sleeves square dancing, the theory being that women don't like grabbing men's sweaty arms. It's always seemed a little sexist to me, I've never minded a woman's sweaty arms, why should they object to mine? I let her work it down my arms, about halfway, then she let out a little giggle, leaving my arms trapped in the sleeves.

Instead of finishing the job, she reached up, crossed her arms, and tortuously slowly, giving several glances to her husband, pushed her blouse off her shoulders, using one arm, then the other to hold it up in front, keeping herself covered. "Sweetheart," she said, addressing her husband, "would you come take this, please."

He got up, a somewhat stricken look on his face, took the couple steps over to his wife, extending his shaking hand, all of this seemingly taking place in ultra-slow motion. Karyn lowered her arm from her breasts, letting her blouse fall away, and handed it to her husband.

I was in awe, this gorgeous woman whom I'd fallen in lust for within minutes of seeing her was now straddling my lap, totally topless, her breasts and upturned brownish-pink nipples right in front of me. God, I wanted to reach out and touch them but my hands were still trapped by my shirt sleeves. She was looking straight at me, biting her bottom lip, when she whispered, "You can suck them, they'd like that."

Was this fucking girl for real? The thoughts jumbled in my head but one thing was for damned sure, my lips descended on her left tit, that hard nubbin in my mouth. I closed my eyes momentarily, my dick responding to this sexy woman, lips and tongue rolling her nipple. She let out a groan, gripping my head and pulling, "Suck it, suck it hard!" she moaned, rolling her hips against my erection, still trapped inside my Buck Nakeds.

God, I wanted my arms free to wrap around her, but I did as she asked, sucked, first her hard nipple, Then more of her tit, sucking it in my mouth, gentle bites. "Ooh, ooh, that feels so good," she was moaning, her fingers pulling at my head, fingers digging into my scalp.

I couldn't believe this was actually happening, nothing like it had ever happened to me before, the whole fucking night! I pulled at my arms trying to get them free of the damned shirt. Karyn finally relented and pulled the sleeves off. I reached around, pulling her tighter to me, filling my mouth with her breast, sucking hard. Her moans grew, and I switched to the other, using one hand to roll the nipple I'd just released between my fingers.

We went on, my mouth switching back and forth, my opposite hand massaging the released breast, pinching her nipple. Karyn seemed almost frantic with her moans, doing even more to turn me on, as if 'more' was even possible.

Neither of us were paying any attention to Scott, I had no idea what he might have been doing, my attention was totally focused on Karyn tits, what she was doing with her hands in my hair, my hands digging into her back. Later, I realized the scratches I'd left.

"Enough, I can't take any more," she said, pulling my head away, then scooted back to stand. Damn, I couldn't believe how sexy this woman was when she stood in front of me, her breasts maybe a little oversized for her body, nipples red and distended; tight, smooth stomach with a dainty little button. She reached behind her to the zipper in the back of her skirt. Her fingers seemed to be shaking almost as badly as mine had been with her buttons. A few seconds later, those fingers were underneath the waistband of her skirt, pushing it down.

If that fucking husband said 'stop' now, I'd no doubt have to kill him!

"Off with your shorts," she told me. No probs, I lifted my butt and pushed them down, the thought that another guy was seeing my erection for the first time never even entered my mind. It was totally occupied by the woman in front of me pushing her skirt down.

My heart was pounding, my dick sticking straight up, harder than stone. She was wearing a satiny, barely-there, black thong, glistening with its dampness, nothing else, except her stockings and shoes, but those only added to her allure. At least, I thought it was black, so sheer that the color hardly made a dent, hardly hiding the pussy lips underneath. "I put them on because Scotty likes to take them off, not so much the pettipants. I wonder... would you like to do it instead?"

I wondered if she could see the drool I was sure was dripping down my mouth. My wide eyes and my head were on that thong. There probably wasn't drool but I wasn't exactly paying attention.

I reached out and touched Karyn's bare skin with my fingertips, feeling up and down her nearly naked hips, "Yeah, I think so," I finally answered her. Fuckin 'A' I did!

But first I pulled her to me, kissing her belly button, exploring it with my tongue, her hands massaging my head through my hair, little moans emanating from above.

When my tongue and lips began straying lower, leaving a little trail of dampness, the groans became louder, much louder. I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the sensation of lips against soft skin, the aroma of sex, gyrating hips, the sounds of bliss from Karyn. I very briefly thought of her husband, sitting and watching. I wondered what it would be like to watch your life partner being pleasured by another person.

And just as quickly as it had begun, the thought was gone as my fingers found the elastic of her thong and began pushing it down.

Her voice penetrated my head, nearly breaking the spell before I realized what she was saying, addressing her husband, "Husband, if you're going to change your mind, now's the time to say something... and feel the wrath of God!" she added.

My fingers hesitated, I doubted I'd be able to control strangling the guy! His answer was so soft that I barely heard it, "No," he uttered.

Karyn looked back at me with a smile on her face, her hands on mine pushing down slightly, letting me know, 'Game on!'

I'd thought it before, but the thought went through me again, 'If I die by morning..." Easy enough to think, I guess, when you know that the night in front of you is going to be unlike anything you'd ever imagined.

I could tell that Karyn was holding her breath as I pushed her thong down her long, smooth, stocking-covered legs. I've heard of women shaving or waxing but holy shit, the real thing! It was all I could do to not smother my face in her smoothness. I couldn't take my eyes away from what was undoubtedly the sexiest view I'd ever seen as her hand crept down between her legs.

She let out a loud moan when her fingers pushed her labia apart and fingertips began to disappear inside her. Her eyes were closed, mouth in an 'O' making gurgling noises, fingers pressing deeper, and naked hips pressing forward. I don't know about Scott but I was totally mesmerized, never having experienced anything or anyone even remotely like this girl.

Her fingers were doing wonders to her pussy, in and out, making squishy noises, wet with her juices, a lot of 'Ohs' and 'yeses', along with other indecipherable noises. She looked to be nearly bringing herself to an orgasm when she pulled her fingers from her pussy, brought them to her mouth, and began to lick. I keep saying that this was sexier than anything... ever... but what the hell! It was, every move seemed sexier than the last. She was sucking one of the fingers that had been inside her, opened her eyes, looked at me, and said, "Scotty likes to help with this, you want...?" waving that other finger at me.

Fuck yes! I gave her a little tug and she sat on my lap, legs spread, and our lips met, hers with one of her juicy fingers, mine sucking the other. At the same time, her naked breasts were pressing against my chest, her bare pussy against my cock, trapping it against my tummy, lips wrapping around, rocking her hips back and forth.

This was fucking insane! I'd never kissed a woman before anything like this, sharing the juices from inside her pussy, never any of this. It seemed I was discovering a LOT of things I'd never experienced before, never a woman even remotely as gorgeous and sexy as this sitting on my lap, naked!

We'd dispensed with the fingers, having them sucked clean, our mouths together on their own, tongues being alternately interchanged when I felt her fingers wrapping around my cock and her body repositioning just slightly... just enough for me to slip inside her.

Oh God! I think I almost fainted, nothing had ever felt so perfect; soaking wet, tight, so fucking hot! I'd never been this deep inside a woman before. She whispered in my ear, "I can't take this any longer, now, we're going to fuck."

She looked into my eyes, grinding on me, pressing my cock harder inside her. How I didn't come that instant, I have no friggin' idea. Her lips were on mine, her tongue in my mouth, and she began to lift herself, just enough so that the tip of my cock was still inside her, and she let herself drop back down, letting out a huge 'Ohhh' as she did, plunging the breath completely out of me.

I felt like I couldn't breathe as we began fucking in earnest, lips still interlocked. I'd swear that my dick was growing harder with every thrust inside her. She fucked like she square danced, putting every bit of herself into it, bucking and screaming. Like I said before, I'd been with a couple other women, but damn... nothing like this!

She leaned back, "Suck my tits," almost screeching, her back arching, pressing her left tit hard into my mouth.

I did, hard, biting on one. I don't know, right or left, what the hell difference did it make? She screamed when I bit, her fingernails digging into my back, slamming herself down on me, her body spasming shuddering, loud gibberish emitting from her mouth.

It was too much, there was no holding back, I didn't know what to do, pull out or... all my instincts said to press deeper inside her, but...?

"It's okay, come inside her," Scott; he'd read the indecision on my face.

About a nanosecond after he'd said that, my cock exploded, gushers like I'd never imagined inside her. I know we were leaving gashes on each other's backs, the orgasm going on and on, seemingly forever.

When it was over, trying to catch our breath, our bodies soaked with sweat, "God damned, girl, you know how to fuck!"

Now, why did I say something like that? I'd never spoken to a woman, any woman, like that.

She giggled, "Not so bad yourself," not exactly the response I was expecting. Then her arms went around me, and our cheeks were tight together, breasts pressed against each other, my cock still inside her, beginning to expand once again, already. My head was still a jumble, hardly believing what had just happened. Hell, what was still happening!

She glanced over at her husband, and I followed her gaze. He was still sitting on the other couch, but now naked as Karyn and I were, stroking his very stiff-looking dick as he watched us.

She whispered in my ear, "I think my husband needs some attention, guess it's your turn to watch," and climbed off my lap, very slowly, leaving my cock very wet with our mingled juices and very, very aroused.

She got down on her hands and knees on the throw rug right in front of me, looking at Scott, silently communicating with him like they'd done this before. God, she looked so fucking delectable, legs spread, tits hanging, licking her lips, just waiting as her husband knelt down behind her.

I'd never watched a couple having sex, not even porn as I've never been into porn. Just the thought of watching actors pretending to enjoy each other just doesn't seem even remotely appealing to me. This, however, wasn't like that, not in the least. The look on Karyn's face, the moans from both as his dick slowly slipped inside her were anything but faked.

I'll admit there was a good bit of jealousy, watching 'my woman' being fucked by another man, even if that man was her husband. I couldn't even imagine what it must have been like, how he must have felt watching his wife sliding down on my dick a few moments ago.

The view, Karyn's tits bouncing, Scott's dick sliding in and out of her vagina, the expression of lust on her face was doing its number on me. I was hard as I'd been all night, and then... without any warning, her lips were around me, her hot mouth engulfing my cock, sliding back and forth with hubby's every thrust.

Okay, you have to understand something here, my dick had never been inside a woman's mouth before. I'd often wondered what it must be like but in all my vast experience with the opposite sex, it was something that never had seemed to come up. Now, I was thanking the Gods that I'd come only a few minutes before or there was no doubt that I would have orgasmed the instant those lips touched me.

Scott seemed to appreciate his wife's efforts as well, as his intensity seemed to pick up even more with my dick in his wife's mouth. He was gripping her hips, slamming his cock into her, pushing her that much harder onto me. I'd swear that I must have been pressed down into her throat with his thrusts, not that I was complaining.

I tried to tell her, "I'm going to... ahhhh!" as my orgasm hit, suddenly, uncontrollably shooting rope after rope of cum down Karyn's throat. She seemed surprised but swallowed, and I knew damned good and well that I was into her throat, the contractions of her swallows reverberating through me, letting out my own freakish-sounding noises at this totally unexpected experience.

Apparently, seeing his wife swallowing my cum was too much for Scott as well as he pressed her forward hard, his body stiffening and letting out a loud howl, all of which must have reverberated through Karyn, in the midst of her own orgasm. God, once again, I couldn't believe what had just happened, three sweaty bodies, Karyn and Scott sprawled on the floor, me collapsed back onto the couch, all three of us trying to catch our breath.

It must have been five, ten minutes later when Scott stood, pulling Karyn to her feet, her tugging my hand, and the three of us tumbled down the hall to their bedroom, collapsing, exhausted on their bed.

I thought back to when I was in my little apartment getting ready for the dance, hoping to find someone to dance with other than the regulars; Marci and a couple other women. If you'd told me this was how the evening would unfold, I'd have laughed you out of the state.

I fell asleep spooning Karyn's naked backside as she snuggled her husband, her pressing her ass back into me.

I was awakened sometime during the night with two legs straddling my head and a woman's pussy pressing down onto my mouth. I deduced almost instantly that the night before hadn't been a dream, as I was pretty sure I was awake, tasting the combination of male and female cum.

One of the young women who I'd copulated with before this night had encouraged me to 'eat my pussy, please,' but again, that experience was wholly lacking compared to this minx sitting on my face, pressing her pussy down on my mouth.

It took hardly any time until she was shuddering all over again, gushing liquids on my face (not that I was complaining!). She climbed off and said she needed to use the bathroom, leaving me in a state of serious need, watching her naked body doing her model's walk across the room. It had been the first time I'd been awakened in such a manner and I damn well liked it. So did my cock, swollen and hard with all the blood that had drained from the rest of my body. I was liking just watching her, too.

"Enjoying yourself?" I heard, nearly hitting the ceiling with the surprising shock. I looked, Scott was laying on his side on the opposite side of their king-sized bed, obviously having watched his wife sitting on my face a moment ago.

"Uhh," I didn't know how to answer the guy, what a fucking fool! Married to a woman like that and throwing her at another guy... letting another man fuck her? I wasn't even remotely interested in any kind of permanent relationship, but he couldn't have known that. But hell, like I've said before in this little narrative, I sure as hell wasn't going to object!