The Stallion Pt. 05

Story Info
A divorced Italian woman finds love where she never expected.
1.7k words
4.47
4.2k
11

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 02/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE STALLION -- PART 5 -THE FINAL CHAPTER

Maria and Ralph began to settle into a very warm domestic relationship, acting like colleagues at work but enjoying each other in private.

Meanwhile, she had called her girlfriend Paula to share the news with her.

As she and Paula talked, she said to her,

"I've got something to tell you, Paula, but you must keep it a secret."

"You're pregnant, aren't you?" Paula asked.

"What made you say that? Maria asked.

"Any fool would know that the way that you and Ralph were fucking, you'd get pregnant sometime or other. It was only a matter of time.

"Yes, Paula, I'm pregnant and I don't know what I am going to do."

"Does Ralph know?" Paula asked.

"No, I haven't told him yet and I don't know if I should or what I should do about it."

"You gonna tell him?" Paula asked.

"I don't know," Maria moaned, "I don't know."

"Do you love him?" Paula asked.

"You know that I do, Paula." Maria responded.

"Does Ralph love you?" Paula asked.

"Yes, he does," Maria said.

"Then why are you afraid to tell him?" Paula continued.

"I don't know," groaned Maria, "I'm afraid that he may not want any children. Then I'll be faced with the choice of getting rid of the child or maybe losing him if he doesn't want children."

"Maria, I can't tell you what to do but the sooner that you tell him the better."

"I know," said Maria, "I know."

"What would you do, if you were in this situation," Maria asked.

"The way that you tell me that he loves you, cares for you and also fucks you and sends you to heaven, if it were me, he could breed me every year!"

"You're just and old ho, Paula," Maria chuckled.

"I know, Maria, you're right, but damn, I'd sure love a man to send me to the moon just by shaking his cock at me."

Maria laughed at the truth that Paul had unwittingly expressed. Ralph just had to lay his hands on her before she was ready for take-off.

"I guess that I'll tell him this week," Maria intoned. "I just got to face the music."

Two weeks later as Ralph was passing the bathroom while Marie was getting ready for work, he thought that he heard her retching and after she came out, he asked her if she were feeling ok. She murmured something about probably eating something that didn't agree with her.

Two days later he heard the same thing and decided to confront her. After they both returned from work and sat watching TV he turned to her and said,

"What's going on with you? Are you ill? Are you hiding something from me?"

"Why are you asking that? She responded, "I'm ok."

"Then why are you vomiting so much? Have you been to the doctor?"

She knew that he she could no longer avoid the issue anymore, so she turned to him as he sat watching her and said,

"I know that I am a grown woman who ought to be able to handle her business, and this situation is absolutely ridiculous, and all my fault.

I never thought that it was even possible but here I am at 41, pregnant. It is not something that we have ever discussed, and I have no idea what your feelings are, so I am in a very precarious position."

"You're pregnant?" Ralph queried. "Ho-ho-how long have you known? He stuttered.

"This is the second month that I have missed my period," she said as she hung her head down. I know that I should have taken care of myself better than this, but I never thought that I could still get pregnant."

When she raised her head to look at Ralph's face he was grinning from ear to ear.

"You mean that I knocked you up?" he chortled.

Astounded at his response and not knowing what to make of it, she continued,

"Yes, Ralph, I'm pregnant."

"You mean I'm going to be a daddy?" he roared.

"I-I- guess so," she whispered.

Suddenly, it dawned upon her that he didn't sound disappointed nor mad, so she looked at his face and saw the look of jubilation on his face.

"You're not mad-d-dd'" she asked.

"Mad, NO!" he responded, "I've been hoping for a long time that you would get pregnant."

"Y-y-you wanted me pregnant?" she gasped.

"Shit, yeah," he grinned, "I wanted it, but I didn't know if you wanted anymore children, particularly one from me."

"Wha'wha-what do you mean by one from you?"

"Well, as far as I know, you are still a white woman, few people know about our relationship, you have three white kids and white friends who are going to dis and talk about you if you have a child for me; we work together in a school where no one knows about us, so I didn't think that you wanted to deal with all of that but I just hoped, that if it happened, your Catholic religion would determine that you would have it."

"Ralph Bender, do you mean to tell me that all along you wanted to impregnate me and didn't tell me?"

Sheepishly Ralph smiled and said,

"Yes Maria, I was hoping that it would happen."

"Don't you know that all you had to do was tell me and I would have willingly thrown away my diaphragm, opened my thighs and welcomed you?" Maria queried.

"No, I didn't think that you wanted more children since we never discussed it." Ralph answered.

"Ralph Bender for the first and last time, I belong to you. Short of committing murder, I cannot think of anything that you would ask me to do that I wouldn't do."

Cheekily, he whispered "If I wanted you to sell that pussy would you sell it?"

Not sure if he were serious or not, she stopped and thought and looked him square in the face and said,"

"Yes, Ralph, If that was really what you wanted, I'd do it."

Realizing that she was serious, Ralph swept her up in his arms and said,

"Baby, you know that I would never part with this pussy. No way in this world would I ever ask you to sell it."

Maria's eyes brimmed with tears as she clung to him. Mr. Bender, you are something else," she sniffled.

Ralph smiled and started singing,

"Maria is going to have my baby, whoop, whoop whoop de doo!"

"You're a fool, Ralph Bender" she chuckled as he tenderly kissed her.

Maria luxuriated in the safeness of his arms. Guido had given her three children but never made her feel like this. Never had she ever felt that he wanted her to have a baby more than to strut about his imagined virility. Now Ralph was singing because she was having his, and she was in ecstasy.

For the next few months, Ralph and Maria dealt with her morning sickness and watched her belly grow.

By that time, everyone at work suspected that she was pregnant. Some wondered if she and Guido had got back together again, but no one asked her about it, beyond quietly speculating.

The only people who knew that she was pregnant for Ralph, were his mother and Paula.

Paula was ecstatic and kept telling Maria that it was the greatest thing in the world to have a love child. She said that she wished that one of her paramours would get her pregnant too. Maria reminded her that she was still married, and her husband would probably kill her.

Paula responded,

"He's such an arrogant ass that he would think it was his anyway and would be bragging to his friends that he still had shots in his rifle."

Maria laughed so hard that she wet herself.

"This pregnancy thing has some bad side effects," she muttered to Paula, "I can't even hold my urine when I laugh too hard."

That's because Ralph has got that pussy all stretched open" Paula chortled.

"Mind your damn business, Miss Paula," Maria grinned. "He can stretch it all he wants. It belongs to him."

"You really are in love with him, Maria, aren't you?"

"Yes, Paula, I really love him, I love this man to death."

"Do your kids know that you are pregnant?" Paula asked.

"No, "Maria responded, "but the girls won't care. The only one who might have a bird is Guido, jr.

"What about his father?" Paula asked.

"I couldn't care what he thinks. I know that he will call me names but what he thinks is not even on my radar."

"What about your other friends? Paula replied,

"I couldn't care what they think either. I have never been this happy in my life. If they have an issue, fuck'em!"

Paula roared with laughter.

For the next few weeks, Maria called all those who she thought should know, to tell them that she was pregnant. The responses ranged from hearty congratulations to snide recriminations.

She was sure to tell everyone that the child's father was neither Italian nor white!

Her youngest daughter giggled and said,

"Ma, that is so cool! Then she coquettishly asked, "Does he have any cute nephews?"

Maria couldn't help but laugh and said that she would find out.

Her older daughter was not too thrilled but was glad to know that her mother was finally happy.

Her son was not pleased but realizing that there was nothing that he could do, he wished her well.

When Ralph recognized that Maria was showing, he told her that they needed to have a conversation. Quite apprehensive at his serious tone, she wondered what it was that was so important to warrant this stern attitude.

After they returned home from work, they ate dinner together. He said nothing during dinner. Maria could hardly eat because she was so nervous. She had no idea what Ralph had in mind. He called her into the living room and asked her to sit. Stomach churning with fear, she did.

"Ms. Martinelli," he began, "it is quite clear to me that you are becoming visibly pregnant. It is also clear to me that the reason is that you are having a child, my child."

Maria gulped in anticipation.

He continued, "I have no intention of having a child born out of wedlock and it is also clear that your last name no longer suits you, so will you marry me and change that name?"

Maria through her swollen body at Ralph who caught her carefully as she screamed,

"Yes, yes, yesssssss!!!!"