The Substitute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melanie could feel the heat of his sperm warming her entire belly. She knew it was speeding off to find her fertile eggs right now. Her eyes clouded as she looked up at her father. "Right now, I can't tell you how jealous I am of mom" she whispered. "God, to have this every day" she told her father.

"Who said I was done" Manny growled down at her. His daughters' eyes widened as she felt his powerful arms flip her over onto her belly. In three years of marriage, Paul had only ever been a one shot cannon. Now, this fifty year old man was driving his steel hard cock into her cum drenched pussy, as she lay face down on a hotel bed with her ass in the air.

"Unnghhhhhhhhh" Melanie grunted, as she surrendured to his assault. "Don't stop" she told him over her shoulder. "Don't ever stop fucking me."

For the next forty minutes her father used every inch of her body. His finger probed her tight ass...his cock reamed her soaked cunt. By the time she felt a second hot load dump into her body, she was a quivering mass of sex and sweat. She could hear herself begging for his cum like some common street whore and it was like she couldn't stop herself.

As he pulled on his shoes, many looked over and watched his daughter buttoning her blouse shut once again. "How long before you know?" he asked her.

Melanie shook her head. "Honesty" she said, "I'm not sure. At least two or three weeks before any tests are accurate."

"So now we just wait and see" Manny sighed.

Melanie looked at her father with a new fire in her eyes. "Bullshit" she grated. "Next Friday at 5:30, I want you right here, fucking the living shit out of me again."

Manny could only stare open mouthed as his daughter calmly picked up her purse and headed to the hotel room door. She didn't really mean that, he wondered.

Melanie shuddered as she felt the hot seed her father had planted into her belly seep into her panties. I must be losing my mind, she thought. Then, just as she reached for the door knob, she turned and faced her father.

"Oh and Daddy" she said, seduction dripping from her words, "next time...I like doggy. Think you can mount me like the bitch in heat I am?"

Manny could only stare dumbfounded, as his daughter stepped through the door, closing it behind her. "Jesus" he whispered into the empty hotel room. He could feel his cock start to thicken again at the image in his mind.

What the hell did I get myself into, he wondered.

12