The Tale of Bigisdickus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As much as Bigus wanted to avoid our table, the growing number of empty glasses required his services, and eventually he wandered over.

"So Bigus, how big are you?" Shelly asked with some humour.

He looked straight into Shelly's eyes and held her stare, I honestly thought he'd turn and walk away, but it shows you how much I knew about guys in those days. But he grinned mischievously and placed the thumb of his right hand on the corner of the table; he then stretched his hand wide along the edge and made a mark with the nail of his little finger.

"About that long." he replied and then made a circle with his thumb and fingers. "And about that thick."

Both Shelly and looked in amazement at his supposed size, it seemed beyond reality.

Bigus then leaned towards Shelly, "Don't get too excited. I'd have to disappoint you, cause I don't give lessons."

Bigus then picked up our glasses and walked away; I took one look at Shelly's fuming face and burst out laughing. It's not often that she doesn't get the last word in, but Bigus had certainly turned the tables on her

"Cheeky bastard." Shelly commented. "I should give him a good seeing to after that. I'd like to fuck his brains out and then tell him he wasn't big enough."

"I dunno, that looks pretty fucking big to me." I commented looking down at Bigus's measurements on the table.

"That's if he's telling the truth."

"Fair comment."

Now, it would be fair to say that both Shelly and I were getting reasonably tanked up, and braver by the minute. The longer we sat there, the more Shelly was talking up the idea of conquering old Bigus. I just bided my time until he did his empty glass round again, and then called him over.

"Hey Bigus, my friend here doesn't believe how big you are. She wants to try you out."

He smiled, "It'd almost be worth it to hear her cry for mercy, she doesn't exactly look the energetic type. She'd probably just lie back like a sack of potatoes and complain."

"You're probably right. Some of her old boyfriends have told me she's a slack old fuck." I replied adding fuel to the fire.

Shelly's eyes narrowed as her irritation began to take over; she looked over at my grinning face and then turned her attention to Bigus.

"Okay big boy, you're on. I'll try you out, when do you finish up here?"

"Soon, I've been working all day. There's another shift coming on."

"Good." Shelly replied. "You got anywhere to go?"

"Sort of." Bigus replied.

"What do you mean, sort of?"

"I've got a van I used for surfing. It's comfortable enough for what we want."

"Okay, you bring the beers."

"It's a deal. See you soon." he replied walking away to finish clearing tables.

"I hope you have fun." I directed at Shelly. "You can tell me all about it tomorrow."

She gave me a dirty look, "Don't think you're disappearing. You got me into this; I want you to come with me."

"Bugger off." I replied. "You don't need me there. I don't want to be the gooseberry while you fuck Bigus."

"Not negotiable, I'm thirsty and it's your round." Shelly said banging her glass on the table.

Now, I don't know whether it was the booze or not, but when Bigus arrived at our table half an hour later, he looked a little easier on the eye. He had removed his pony tail and his thick wavy hair hung to his shoulders. It's got to be remembered that these were the days when long haired guys were all the go. Without hesitation, Shelly got up from her chair and followed Bigus out into the dark car park only stopping to ensure I was right behind her. Bigus's van turned out to be a large windowless panel van, inside it was reasonably palatial with lined walls, a mattress and little cupboards to store things in. He told us that he lived in it in the weekends when they surfed up and down the coast. We jammed ourselves in along the bench seat; Bigus suggested a secluded little beach half an hour way where we wouldn't get disturbed.

What I remembered about the drive out there, was that there was no talk of sex. It was if we were going shopping or to the movies. I have to admit that Bigus was quite an interesting character and told us funny stories of his surfing disasters. Eventually we arrived at a little cove in the middle of nowhere, and after parking we all climbed into the back and got stuck into a few more beers.

After her first bottle, Shelly turned to Bigus and grinned as she removed her shoes, "Okay, let's see what you've got."

He responded by stretching his long frame along the mattress and then looked expectantly up at Shelly. She raised herself to her knees and positioned herself close to Bigus; her hand ventured over the front of his jeans and stroked his bulge. I should point out that I could see perfectly what was going on as we'd left a dim light on the roof above the seat in the front on. Shelly then undid his belt and button of his jeans and then lowered his zip. Her hand disappeared under his boxers and explored what was beneath.

A big grin appeared on her face, "Oh my god."

Her hands slipped around the top of Bigus's jeans and began pulling them downwards; he humbly assisted by raising his buttocks and allowing both his jeans and boxers to be pushed down to his knees.

Well, the rumours were quite correct, and Bigus was indeed blessed with a big cock. It lay in all its splendour in what seemed to be a semi-erect state. It appeared long and thick; a layer of foreskin covered a bulbous head. Shelly ran her fingers along its length and then took it in her hand, lifting it upwards, she began to stroke it. Easing the foreskin down exposed a large pink shiny head.

"How's that?" Bigus asked. "Big enough for you?"

Shelly grinned, "I reckon."

For a little while, Shelly stroked Bigus's cock, her fingers unable to circumnavigate its thick girth which had a tendency to lean to the right. It had got a little more erect but I soon realised that because of its size, he probably couldn't get it really hard. It all seemed to be a bit of a waste to me. I mean, what use was a big cock, if it didn't get hard? It was almost an insult, every cock I'd got my hands on stayed hard and erect until the show was over, and then I'd seen some that still stayed hard after it had fired its first load.

As Shelly stretched her lips over its head, I noticed Bigus's hand slide up her top and stroke her boobs. I was now getting a little embarrassed about just sitting there and watching them.

"Hey guy's, do you want me to go for a walk?"

Shelly raised her mouth from Bigus's member and looked across at me. "Nope, you just stay right where you are. "I'm gonna show you how's it done."

I sighed and made myself comfortable against the side of the van. Bigus's hand was soon inside Shelly's top and playing with her boobs. When he got bored with that, his hand moved between her thighs and began stroking her pussy through the material then moved to her zip. Shelly lifted her mouth from his cock and knelt in front of him offering her belt and zip for his attention, he demonstrated superb skills in undoing both with one hand and then eased both her jeans panties down to her knees. Shelley then sat down and lifted her legs for him to remove both garments which was quickly accomplished; she then removed her top and bra. One of Shelly's few attributes were her boobs which were large and full, and not yet ruined by age and gravity. She rolled over onto her knees and dangled her boobs in Bigus's face for him to nibble on, and then rubbed them down his chest and over his cock which was lay up towards his navel. She placed it between her breasts leaving just enough of the head for her to nibble on. For a minute or two, Shelly sucked his cock noisily while dribbling a little saliva between her boobs for a little lubrication.

Again, Bigus's hand was busy between Shelly's parted thighs. Both Shelly and I reckon that she had strange pubic hair; most people including me have curls. But Shelly's was long and almost straight, and could be combed into different styles like a Mohawk or pig-tails. Sometimes she would gel them for one of her numerous boyfriend's perusal.

It took a while, but eventually Shelly got Bigus's cock reasonably hard, it wouldn't exactly stand up on its own, but it was certainly firm enough for Shelly.

"Okay big boy, let's do it." Shelly suggested and eased herself down onto the mattress.

I moved over and to the front a little to make more room, which left me close to Shelly's head and shoulders. Bigus knelt between Shelly's wide spread legs and gazed down at her hairy pussy for a few seconds while stroking his cock. He then leaned over her and balanced his weight confidently on one arm while directing his cock to Shelly's waiting pussy with the other. Shelly raised her legs a little and then reached down to assist Bigus with his entry.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," Shelly moaned as Bigus began to work his cock into her. "Slowly, slowly, slowly, take it easy."

I watched with morbid interest as Bigus lowered his body onto Shelly and rocked back and forth inside her. Her legs were soon mounted around his thighs to control his movements, her hands around his shoulders clutching desperately at his skin. Bigus then began to pick up his pace a little and I could hear the slapping of skin on skin telling me he was in all the way. It was then that Shelly started her vocal rendition of a porno star.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh." she groaned each time Bigus pushed himself into her.

I was sitting close to Shelly's face, her mouth hung open and moved each time she was penetrated. Her eyes were closed and her face a little distorted in either pain or ecstasy. While I didn't mind watching, Shelly's vocal tirade was starting to become a little irksome. I had been in the vicinity when she'd been screwed before, but she'd never made this sort of racket.

"Hey Shelly; how about keeping the noise down?" I commented after awhile. "You'll wake up the dead the way you're going."

"Get stuffed." she muttered between groans.

I laughed, "So how is it? Big enough for you?"

Shelly declined to answer.

Bigus looked over at me and grinned, "She sure has a tight old pussy."

For the next few minutes, I watched them go at it with some interest. Bigus had settled his mouth on her boobs; he was licking and kissing her erect nipples as they moved up and down with the impact of their bodies. Now, I have to admit that by this time I was getting turned on also; my hand was now under my thigh with a finger discretely caressing my pussy over my jeans. I would've have dearly loved to have removed them and had a good old play with my clit, but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

Eventually, it was decided that a change of position was required. I watched as Bigus withdrew his body from Shelly, his shiny cock hanging downwards as it slipped out of her. Shelly moved over and Bigus lay face up on the mattress in her place, she then lifted a leg over his torso and raised his cock towards her pussy. In those few seconds, Bigus's cock had started to wilt and Shelly had a trouble getting it back inside her again. Each time she pushed down on it, it would bend outwards instead of slipping inside her.

"Shit." Shelly exclaimed as she removed her pussy and began to stroke his cock vigorously with her hand. "Come on Bigus, get it up for fucks sake."

"Maybe you're just too ugly." I offered.

Shelly looked up at me and grinned before turning to Bigus.

"Hey Bigus, "Does your cock think I'm too ugly?"

Bigus was sort of embarrassed, "Nah, I reckon you're great. It's just that I have trouble keeping it hard for a long time."

Eventually, Shelly got it hard enough for a second try and positioned herself over Bigus's cock, this time it slipped inside her with ease and she carefully rode herself down on it.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." she groaned and then lowered herself onto Bigus's chest.

The new position was a failure from the start; Shelly's contribution was non-existent apart from slowly rotating her buttocks and making a lot of noise. It wasn't long before Bigus's cock again began to wilt, he tried to move under her but Shelly ain't exactly a small girl and it was mission impossible. I had to laugh really, because I was gonna remind her at every opportunity of what a useless screw she was. Bigus soon rolled out from under Shelly and positioned himself behind her; she simply stretched herself out face down on the mattress and sighed deeply.

But Bigus, to his credit was no means finished; he knelt between her open thighs and slowly stroked his cock into a surprisingly erect condition. He then reached down and took hold of Shelly's buttocks and eased them backwards towards him until she was on all fours. His cock was placed between her lips, and with a little push he slipped back inside Shelly.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." she groaned again as Bigus pushed deep inside her.

Bigus placed his hands around Shelly's waist and moved her slowly back and forth.

Fully impaled on Bigus's shaft, Shelly lowered her face to the mattress and braced herself for his onslaught.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh." she moaned while clutching hands full of the mattress.

Her noisy encore only got louder as Bigus picked up his pace, he was soon slapping hard against her buttocks with every stroke.

"C'mon Shelly, toughen up." I encouraged. "I'm getting bored; just finish him off so we can get out of here.

I didn't get much of a reply, just, "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh."

Making sure they were both preoccupied, I allowed my hand to slip under my thigh so I could stroke my pussy again. I was now really wet and aroused watching Bigus and Shelly going at it, and was more than a little jealous of their togetherness. By this time, I quite fancied having a go at Bigus myself, but knew that it was unlikely. All I could do to have a little fun was tease Shelly.

I leaned down close to Shelly's face and grinned, "So how is it? I thought he could put it in double with a pussy the size of yours."

"Get fucked." she whispered.

I laughed, "Oh don't go like that; we're friends. You were supposed to be teaching him a lesson, but I don't think it's him that's getting the lesson. You're the one making all the noise."

"Fuck off and leave me alone you bitch."

"Now, now. No need to be rude. Just hurry up and put him out of his misery."

"He's fucking killing me. If you're so fucking smart, you have a turn. Then you'll see what its like."

I laughed, only because I knew that I was getting to her.

"Oh, c'mon now." I teased. "It looks like you've bitten off more than you can chew. Just admit it and call it quits."

Shelly raised her head and looked back at Bigus, "Hey, I can't do it anymore, but Irene said she'd finish you off."

I glanced up at Bigus who was grinning from ear to ear; there was no question he was up for it.

"I didn't say that at all." I cried. "She's just trying to get out of it because you're too big for her. You just keep going and fuck some sense into her, she bloody needs it."

"Aw, c'mon Irene, I know you wanna have a little turn."

"Nope, not after he's been sweating all over you."

"What if I have a quick swim first?" Bigus asked hopefully. "Then I'll be all nice and fresh for you."

Before I could argue, Bigus had opened the door of the van and was sprinting across the sand towards the water and quickly dived in.

Shelly smiled gleefully at me, "It's only fair that you have a turn, I wanna hear you scream for mercy."

"There'll be no screaming from me, it's only a cock." I replied.

"Tue, but it's a very big cock; and you ain't had one of those before."

Seconds later, Bigus was back at the van, from under the seat he got a towel and quickly dried himself before getting in and closing the door. I looked down at his cock which had shrunk dramatically from the affects of the cold surf. After he had settled down on the mattress, I moved close and took his cock in hand. He sighed as I began to stroke it, and after a few seconds I could feel it swell under my touch. Leaning down, I ran my face up and down its length before slipping his large knob into my mouth. It was salty from his dip in the ocean, but I would rather that than sucking it straight after it'd been in Shelly's pussy. She may be my best friend, but friendships do have limits. I sucked on his raised foreskin for a second or two before easing it downwards over the shaft. A little exploration soon told me that all I was going to get into my mouth was his knob, and I then began to work him with both mouth and hand.

I soon felt a wandering hand on my thigh and I parted my legs in anticipation, my invitation was accepted and my pussy was soon being teased. My belt and zip were soon unfastened, and my jeans were soon on their way downwards along with my panties. I was sort of embarrassed when Bigus found my pussy sopping wet, he knew that I was really turned on watching him and Shelly. He swiftly removed my top and bra leaving me completely nude with the exception of a wristwatch and a gold chain around my neck. We were soon lying side by side; his hand was tweaking my clitoris with some expertise while his mouth was giving by boobs a good licking. By this time, I had Bigus's cock in a fine state of attention; I was stroking his shaft with one hand and fondling his balls with the other.

He then rolled me over onto my back, and I willingly spread my thighs in anticipation of being mounted. As he moved over me, I reached down and took his shaft and tentatively eased it between my pussy lips. I could feel him lean into me, and pushed back up at him. I parted my pussy lips with my fingers and his big knob slipped inside me. My pussy was now being stretched as never before and I waited for the pain that never arrived.

"Easy, easy." I whispered into Bigus's ear as he moved deeper inside of me.

His shaft was warm and filling inside me, the pleasure soon eased my fear, and I lifted my knees high against my chest. I was accepting his long strokes with ease, and I relaxed to enjoy the ride.

I looked over at Shelly and grinned, "See, no problems. It's quite nice actually."

"Oh yeah, we'll see how you go after ten minutes of it." she replied in a sultry tone.

I have to admit that Bigus wasn't a bad lover; he was considerate with both his cock and his weight on my chest. He rode me gently, and the pleasure he gave me was extraordinarily good, I think that fact that his thick shaft was more pliable than rock hard helped. My pussy accepted his length okay, and it was only my outer lips that were taking some punishment, I knew I would be a little sensitive down there for a few days. Bigus's hands were all over my body, if his hands weren't playing with my boobs, his mouth would be nibbling on them. Every now and then, he would try and kiss me on the lips; I allowed his little pecks but avoided his attempts to slip his tongue into my mouth. I've always been a little funny about kissing, it's okay if I really like someone and it's a time of passion, but I don't like guys whom I don't care for sticking their tongue in my mouth. I suppose what I'm trying to say is, that it's okay for a guy to stick his cock into me, but not his tongue. See if you can make sense out of that one.

Eventually, it got too hot and Bigus rolled off and lay beside me, I turned to face him and took his cock in hand to ensure it didn't go soft on me for I hadn't quite finished with him.

"What now?" I asked.

"How about doggie?"

I rolled over onto all fours and eagerly raised my pussy in anticipation, Bigus was soon behind me and I felt his cock slip between my pussy lips again. Reaching behind, I directed the large head to my opening and pushed back on it. I winced a little as my natural juices had failed me and I was a little dry. Bigus withdrew and rubbed his fingers over my pussy.