The Tale Of Indian Lust Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He then kneeled at the end of the bed and very slowly tugged on the bottom of the blanket and sheet until it was free. Very slowly he placed his hand under the blanket and moved it towards her foot. He could feel the warmth of her foot as his hand approached. There was no reaction.

He slowly lifted the blanket, just enough to reveal one bare foot. He touched it lovingly, her red toenail polish was shinning in the dim light. When his hand touched her foot, he felt an added surge of excitement in his throbbing cock. The whole sight before him was unreal.

He was amazed at how soft her feet seemed to feel, but then he was barely touching her foot, being still careful. He knew if Rachna reacted inadvertently, it would be a disaster, but he didn't want to quit.

His heart was pounding a mile a minute. Gradually he got bolder about fondling her foot and once her foot was uncovered, he slowly brought his face inches from her foot and sniffed it, getting a light salty scent.

Getting a reaction, she stirred, but seemed to be one of approval. He was now ragged with excitement and gently stroked his cock with the other hand.

He was then ready to lift the sheet more and expose her left leg. Soon he was reaching the point of no return. With calf clad in slawar now exposed, he leaned forward, moving his lips up and down.

A large tent now appeared under his pajamas. He could easily unveil rest of her legs and was kissing her thighs encased in the tight slawar. His lips slid up until he came around the upper end on thighs. Delightful shivers rushed across her skin as he trailed kisses up there, teasing, kissing one inner thigh and then the other, stopping just shy of her covered sex.

**

His head was between her legs, and his mouth had found her!

Rachna's breathing seemed to be getting deeper. She raised her hips slightly to help him with his effort. Soon his nose was brushing over her thigh just slightly lower and his mouth would be right on her sex.

His hands slowly slid around her hips and pulled them slightly towards his face. Faint moans escaped from her as his tongue ran up the area of her slit. Very little force opened her legs wider, inviting him to explore the hidden parts of her. Indeed her femininity was now completely exposed, right there before his eyes and he could admire her plump twin cheeks for as long as he wanted.

He couldn't take his eyes off her; she looked so inviting!

His face was so close to her leg joints, he could also distinctly detect the heavenly odor of her sex. He crept over on the floor in order to look at her more closely. His tongue gradually danced over the slawar concealing her swollen lips and dipping into her wet smelling sex before sensuously sliding up to her pulsing clit. Her thighs trembled as his lips circled it.

He damped his right forefinger with his tongue and then approaching her pussy slowly and simultaneously licking her inner cloth over thigh dangerously close to her pussy. His tongue slowly approached the crease where her legs joined and then he nosed his face on the slawar over her slit without pressing down on it further. She bucked up a bit and then he put his lips on the top of her slit kissing it gently and then harder.

He then tried to separate her cloth covering pussy lips by his forefinger, and when she opened up, he ran his tongue up and down between the layers of pussy flesh gently spreading her legs inch by inch with his hands. She bucked a bit and her clit had gotten hard enough. He brought his tongue up to the top of her slit and felt it and licked pressing into her skin.

***

He sensed that she was getting up there towards an orgasm. He watched her face for her reaction, her eyes were closed and face was heavy. He began to suck the cloth harder and moved up without fighting her, keeping his hot mouth on her clit.

He looked above. Her breasts were definitely the best features she possessed.

Having been teased all these days by the sight of her lofty breasts he just had to feel them. His face moved up and getting closer and closer to her right hemisphere, his entire face was in the valley of her breasts. He moved his other hand up touching them slowly first then began massaging and playing with the firm globes. The feel of her erect nipples pressing into his palms, separated by the bra and her kurta material added an another feel to the perfectly shaped natural wonders.

Then he moved his hand a bit, to slowly try and slide his finger inside her kurta onto her breast. He touched her breast through the bra and cupped it and slowly slid his hand under the bra- this was the first skin contact. She was still not opposing him. He then inched his hand under her bra to reach her nipple, which was already erect. He moved a little closer to her breast and confidently cupped her breast to assess its size and firmness.

At that moment, her whole body was crying out to be taken, to feel his hard cock plunging deep inside the part of her that ached for him.

***

Suddenly he raised his eyes to her face. She was awake, looking at him with half closed lusty eyes. He knelt beside the bed and looking at her leaned over to her face and put his thick labrum on her slippery lips. Her response was a kiss... many soft kisses. He heard her gasp and moan.

Their lips stayed locked with each other for at least another ten minutes. Enjoying this new feeling, he took her lips in his mouth and began gently sucking, his hand continuing on her covered breasts. She softly separated her lips and passionately kissed him, pressing firmly against his lips. He again took the lead and started kissing her lips, gradually shifting to her neck, and sliding his cheek down.

She closed her eyes and forbade herself to open them until his mouth smelled her aroma between her breaths and first words came from him.

"You're not angry with me?" Tej asked.

"oooochhhee ,..." She whispered.

He felt his mouth had gone nippingly dry as and a golden sensation swept over him. His fingers curled into her long hair, moving with a smooth swaying pace.

He crossed the female boundary to her breasts again and leaned to rub the side of her right smooth breast with his palm against her kurta. He let his hand move from the side to of her neck, feeling her warmth. Her breasts pressed tightly against bra she was wearing over those bosoms of hers. She knew he could feel that lovely nipple beneath his hand.

"Ohhh!..seeeiiii ...sseeeiii... ." she gasped.

He pulled away. His cock was so hard... and his groin was on fire...! But he did not want to cum just yet. He wanted to be inside her. Desperately!

***

Pushing apart her legs he put his hand on the knot of the cord of her slawar but she held his hand tightly and said, "please!" She almost froze with her shyness, managing to slip them down. He moved her hand slightly and with little resistance she moved up. He rubbed his hand on her slawar-covered thighs.

She lay back. He took her knot and opened it, lowering her slawar slowly until it was at her thighs. He let her modesty to settle down, then lifted one then the other foot. As she spread her legs apart revealing to him all her glory covered in her panties. In his position he tried to see all of it. It was also dark and warm underneath, and he could actually hear the fast beating of his heart.

Her white panties were exposed to his eyes revealing the round curves of her bottom. He pushed her back and took his time looking at her. She had blushed hard but didn't say anything. Finally he said, "God, this is amazing."

Her buttocks were large but firm with a beautiful dimple in each. Her panties seemed to be stretched to the utmost by her plump cheeks and as she lay there, stretched on her right side, both of her thighs were quite open.

With his head being so close to her bottom, he had the opportunity to examine the junction of her thighs. He could see a few hairs sticking out from the edge of her panties. Then he saw it, exactly at the center of the crotch of her panties, where he knew her pleasure hole to be, were the twin swells of her cunt lips.

The view before him frozen him a full minute before he was able to react. More still, since his face was so close to it, he could also distinctly detect the pungent smell of her sex.

Carefully, he placed his hand on her front, over her panties then let his hand move softly over her left thigh. Gradually his fingers went over the material of her underwear, to the twin bulges of the material that was being stretched by her cunt lips. His nose was very close to the crack until the tip of his nose actually made contact with the swelling of her cunt.

It was difficult to breathe down there; he knew that never before had his nose feasted on such a rare perfume. This only increased his desire.

His mouth began to move and by placing his head at an odd angle, he was able to apply his lips exactly over her cunt. He would have given all to be freed of the patch of material, which denied him his prize right then. It prevented his mouth from making contact with the naked crack of her cunt. But still he pressed the tip of his tongue in the exact center, and then in his eagerness, he began to suck through the material.

He slowly spread her legs. Shyly she lowered her hand to cover her femininity.

They didn't need any more warming up as both had been building up to this moment all week.

She snarled her fingers in his short hair.

_______________________________________

....to continue,

Please let me know about your feeling and reactions to it through some valuable feedback from you. That would be of immense help to me.

12