The Unwanted Houseguest Rebooted 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth lowered her head to the mattress and buried in her arms while she let the big black man have his way with her. She saw herself in the private cove again, but this time, she was riding Titus while Esteban was fucking her ass. Suddenly Beth raised her head and screamed, the biggest orgasm yet with Titus exploding through her body. Her eyes rolled up in her head and her upper torso collapsed onto the bed, her ass still raised. Titus never missed a beat, continuing to fuck her hard.

Beth was vaguely aware she was still being fucked and vaguely aware she was still cumming for him from time to time. It wasn't until he buried his cock forwards and pumped her full of seed that she came out of her fog to the sound of a feminine voice repeating, "Oh you fuck me so good. You fuck me so good. Fuck me so good." Her voice.

Beth moaned as he withdrew his cock. The weight on the bed lessoned as he got off. She passed out for a bit, but not terribly long. His cum was still sloshing around inside her and he hadn't removed the dildo from her ass. She wiggled on all fours, trying to keep her ass up, not wanting sperm to pour all over her bed. She ended up scooting backward off the bed, cupping her palm under her pussy as a flood of sperm began pouring out. She waddled towards her bathroom. She reached behind her trying to pull the dildo out. She was in that awkward position when Titus walked naked out of her bathroom. He was wet from a shower. The big black brute chuckled catching her in that awkward position with one hand between her legs and the other grabbing the tip of the black dildo in her ass. His pouring sperm was swiftly overflowing her palm, so she gave up on the dildo, adding her second palm between her thighs.

Beth waddled past him into her bathroom, just stepping into the shower before dumping the still warm contents in her hands. She turned the hot water on then reached behind her for the dildo again. It hurt a little pulling it out. Titus hadn't used enough lube on it. It was dry, and she winced a little, but it pulled free.

Beth lathered her body up. She cleaned between her legs and her ass crack. She also lathered up the black dildo, jerking it off to clean it. The toy wasn't close to the real thing, but it had its pleasurable uses and she just might need it when Titus left. Beth felt an ache in the pit of her stomach and almost started to cry. Oh no, she thought. She was feeling sad at the thought of him leaving! This was not good.

Beth stepped out of the tub and dried herself off. She left the dildo on the back of the toilet, stepping in front of the sink to brush her teeth. She also brushed the water out of her long hair. Beth was exhausted and ready for bed. It had been a long day. She climbed on her bed and slipped under the covers, turning on her side. She half expected to hear the sounds of porn coming from Titus' room. She heard nothing, but the steady patter of rain falling on the roof. The lightning storm had moved off with the occasional rumble in the distance.

She closed her eyes and she was almost asleep when she heard Titus. His heavy tread thudded as he came up the stairs. She wished she'd fallen asleep before the porn music started from his room. No music or sex noises started. Instead, her bedroom door squeaked as it opened. Beth came fully awake. She didn't think she had it in her for another half hour fuck session. She felt his weight on the bed, on her husband's side. Titus pulled the sheet over him and turned on his side. He slid up behind her, wrapping his arm around her possessively. His hand cupped her breast. He pushed his crotch against her ass, his cock swelling as it pressed against her flesh. His mighty genitalia might never tire, but the man did. He pulled her into his body and was soon, softly snoring behind her.

Beth whimpered, her body shuddering. It shouldn't feel this good to be held in his arms, but it did. She felt safe and protected snuggled into him. These feelings were frightening to her, but she was exhausted too and when she fell asleep, it was the deepest, most restful sleep she'd experienced in a long time.

**********

Beth woke up smiling and feeling wonderful. She rolled on her back and stretched. Titus was still in bed, fast asleep and laying on his back. The bed sheet was tenting up around his crotch. Of course, he had an erection. He probably woke up with morning wood every morning.

Beth reached over and gently pulled the silk sheets down his chest. The tip of his cock appeared well above his navel. She stared intently as inch after inch came into view until she pulled the sheet free of his crotch. She could stare at his cock a million times and never get used to the size of the thing. Beth brought her hand up and caressed the shaft, feeling its pulse in her hand. She ran her hand over the head, feeling his sticky wet fluid in her hand. Her own pussy was lubricating rapidly at the sight of it. Beth moved her hand down to the base and lifted his shaft up. She wanted it.

Beth slid over his thigh and straddled his crotch, sliding her pussy up to the head. She was already wet enough to take him. When the tip slid between her legs, she pushed down, feeling it spread her pussy lips open. She laid down, pushing back, moaning as he entered her. She worked her hips over the end of his cock, taking him deep and cumming hard around it. Beth sat up, slowly bouncing in his lap. Titus stirred the third time she took him balls deep. "Good morning," she moaned, her pussy tightly gripping his cock as she came all over it a second time.

"Now that's what I like waking up to," groaned Titus. He stretched his arms over his head.

"Me too," she said, smiling as she checked out his biceps and chest. He was the hottest man she'd ever seen.

"I know I've said this before, but you are beautiful when you smile."

His words triggered her to orgasm again. "OH GAWD!" she shuddered, cumming hard over his cock. She hadn't felt it building up and it had caught her unprepared. Titus picked up the slack. He reached out and grabbed her waist, lifting her up and thrusting his cock in and out of her. He pulled her up a little until her nipples pushed against his face. He turned his head and sucked one between his lips, triggering her to cum again.

Beth turned floppy, unable to give anything back as his cock triggered a series of orgasms, going off lack firecrackers in her womb. Pop! Pop! Pop! Never stopping, the last one the biggest as he pulled her down into his lap, his cock erupting the first large wad of hot fertile seed into her womb. POP! Her pussy came back to life, contracting around his cock making sure every subsequent shot of cum filled her womb. It was always hungry for this man's seed.

Beth didn't move. She sat in his lap, eyes closed, feeling the last jerk of his cock, feeling it began to deflate. It softened, still plugging his seed inside her womb. Beth had never felt anything so satisfying in her life. She purred, opening her eyes and staring at the black Adonis laying underneath her. He reached one big paw up and rubbed it over her heavy breast, pinching a nipple between his fingers. "These may be the best breasts I've ever seen," he said.

Beth arched her back, presenting them to him. Her nipples were so hard and sensitive, his touch was still sending triggers of pleasure to her pussy. "Remember the first night I jerked you off?" she asked, suddenly looking serious. Titus just grunted and nodded in response. "I think I might be one of those size queens you talked about."

Titus laughed, deeply and loudly. "All women are size queens, Beth." He laughed. "But I thought you hated me?"

"I do," she replied, only it wasn't true anymore. "But I love fucking you, so why fight it? Plus, you're gone soon. I want this big nigger cock as much as possible before you leave." She ground her pussy into his crotch as emphasis.

"You got it, slut." Titus grabbed her hips and held her down on his cock. He flexed it inside her making it harden again. She whimpered. "You want this big nigger cock? It's all yours, but with one condition."

"What? Anything," she moaned, trying to ride his shaft.

"You only fuck me until I'm gone. Wherever, whenever, and whatever I want and I'm gonna want it a lot.

"Hmm, sounds good, but what about David?

"Maybe, if I'm feeling generous I let him fuck his wife. It will remind you of his deficiencies. Alright, you fuck wherever, whenever, whatever, and whoever I want."

"Deal, but this goes both ways. You save that cock for me. None of your other bimbos and no more secret videos." He hesitated. "Just my pussy and your cock," she said, grinding into him.

"Done."

"Good, because, I'm going to want it a lot too," she said, starting to ride him as he relaxed his hold on her hips.

Titus moved his hands down to her ass and thighs, holding her high up on his cock. "Spin around."

This was new. Beth tried to keep his cock in her but failed. She turned around, facing away. He held his cock up as she rose and sat back down on it. Beth laid back on his chest while he cupped and squeezed her breasts as he pumped his cock up into her. She came again and again while he kissed her neck and nuzzled her ears. He lasted a long time, finally thrusting deep and sending a fresh load of sperm on top of the voluminous semen already sloshing around inside her womb. There was so much inside her she felt bloated.

Titus held still until his balls were completely drained and his black cock softened again. He held her by the breasts yanking down on his hips, pulling his cock free. Then he pushed her so that she was sitting up. He smacked her hip. "Go get cleaned up and put your bikini on. We're going for a ride."

Beth leaped to obey, racing to the bathroom, leaving a wet trail the entire way.

**********

Beth felt a strange sense of elation as she hugged the huge black man's back while riding South from Miami. It was freeing to be riding along on his motorcycle while wearing almost nothing. Plus, she had the strange feeling that she and Titus had just agreed to go steady like they were boyfriend and girlfriend and she wasn't an adulteress cheating with her black brother-in-law.

Titus took her to a dockside bar on Biscayne Bay. It was a nice place. Not very crowded during a weekday afternoon. Titus pulled up beside another motorcycle. There were a couple of local fishermen types sitting at the bar. A rather large man wearing a biker jacket and a bandanna on his head at the end of the bar. He was an older man in his fifties, mostly white hair with some black in it and a large beard. He sat nursing a beer. An older couple sat at a dockside table, eating sandwiches. There was another young couple at a table eating lunch. The man was nice looking with shorts, a tank top, and flip flops. The woman was also in a bikini though not as skimpy as Beth's. She had a trim, fit body.

Every male eye turned on Beth and Titus as they walked into the open-air bar. Beth felt foolishly proud at the attention. The old man was trying hard not to stare, the two fishermen and the bartender openly checked her out. The young man's head turned slightly, peering at her through his reflective sunglasses while the bikini-clad woman went on chatting with him. She kept glancing at the biker which was odd as he was at least twenty years older than her with a gut. He was a big powerful looking man and seemed to dominate the room at least until Titus walked in. His attention was on Beth and she felt her nipples swelling under his intense gaze as well as a strong desire to arch her back and present her bosom to him.

They sat down at a table. There wasn't a waitress, so Titus went up and ordered drinks and lunch from the bartender. The biker openly checked her out while she sat alone. Beth felt herself becoming aroused. She wanted to stare back, but turned her head, gazing out over the water at the fishing boats and sailing boats. The Miami skyline was lovely over the water in the distance.

Titus returned, and they enjoyed drinks and a fantastic lunch. She'd been so jealous of Ashley and Titus' Islamorada getaway and this was why. Titus knew how to enjoy life and have fun. Beth always felt reserved and uptight, slightly angry at the world. She rarely if ever enjoyed herself. Now she was having fun.

Titus told her about his stint in the marines. He'd seen combat. A brief firefight with insurgents and thought he probably killed at least one of them. He seemed neither proud, nor upset about taking a life. He'd just done his duty. He was more upset about how the women were forced to cover their bodies from head to toe briefly sounding like he was a feminist, and in a way, he was.

Titus kept her attention, but the biker still drew her gaze from time to time. She caught him staring and looked away only to glance back and see he was still staring not the least bit embarrassed. She also caught him turning his attention to the other woman in the room. Like Beth, she kept glancing at the biker and sometimes at Titus.

The young couple was finishing up their lunch when the bartender came over and set another daiquiri down in front of the woman. He pointed at the biker who held up his beer, saluting the woman. She blushed, squirming in her seat. Beth noticed her hard nipples were also sticking out through her bikini top. She nervously took the drink and saluted him back.

"He's an alpha dog, like me," said Titus.

"What?" Beth asked, turning her attention back to her black companion.

"He's a real man. Alphas have a presence. Heads turn and look at us when we walk in the door. We're strong, dominant, and competitive. Most of all, we're confident. He doesn't care she's with another man. He knows that her male friend is a lesser man and that she'd much prefer fucking him and his big cock."

"Bullshit," she said. Titus just smirked back with the same air of confidence that the biker had.

The guy with the bikini woman was urging her to drink up. He seemed in a hurry to pay and get out of there. He left money on the table and took his girlfriend's hand. He led her down the dock to a nearby boat, helping her on board. She glanced back at the biker several times.

"The wimp knows he can't compete and is getting his woman as far away from the real man as possible," said Titus. "Removing her from temptation so that he doesn't lose her."

"You don't know anything," said Beth, shaking her head in disbelief.

"I know you're next. I notice your margaritas about half gone."

"So?"

Suddenly, the bartender was at the table with a fresh margarita. He set it down in front of her. "Compliments of the gentleman at the bar." The bartender glanced at Titus nervously. He didn't want to see any trouble breaking out between the two big men.

"Thank him for us," Titus told the bartender, not breaking eye contact with Beth. "Raise your glass to him."

Beth turned and saw that the biker was saluting her with his bottle of Budweiser. She found herself blushing as she saluted him back before turning her attention back to Titus.

"I don't understand," she said, taking a sip of her fresh drink. She had a brief tinge of anger that she'd been his second choice but chalked it up to Titus' presence.

"Don't understand what?"

"He's white. I mean, I thought it was a black thing. You're always playing the race thing up." She thought of Lee, the white businessman from the diner and the effect he'd had on her.

Titus nodded. "Blacks are a safer bet, but there are white alphas. Might have been bred into us as slaves by the white man, but then I've known some African's with absolutely huge cocks. So maybe not. I've certainly seen more black men with big cocks than white men, but I've seen some big whites. There was one everyone called Moose in my unit. His cock was bigger than mine, believe it or not." He shrugged. "Real men need to travel around and spread their seed like me and biker man over there. Some will settle in one place if the women are coming to them."

"Like Esteban?" she asked. She thought of the nasty Cuban's cock, surprised her memories of him were pleasant.

"Like Esteban," agreed Titus. "Or my boys down in Islamorada. They've got a never-ending stampede of fresh pussy coming to Holiday Isle to party. That kind of action dampens the wanderlust. Social and economic conditions have kept a lot of black alphas trapped in the ghetto with just a couple or so baby mamas to satisfy them. It's not enough. They get angry and bitter. That's where the violence comes from. It's worse when you lock them up away from women."

"Yeah, I still don't buy it," she said, her mind calculating if there was something to what he'd said.

She glanced at the biker again. Apparently, he'd given up and was paying his tab. He took his helmet off the next stool. He gave one last glance at Beth and gave her a nod. She smiled back, watching him leave. There was no way any of this crap was true, but both Lee and the biker gave off the same vibes that she got from Titus. "Impossible," she muttered, draining her margarita.

"Yeah, I'm just fucking with ya," said Titus with a smirk. "Let's get out of here."

Titus paid the tab while Beth tossed back the margarita. He put his arm around her waist to steady her as the double margaritas were making her a little unsteady. She wasn't used to drinking and never during the afternoon. She hadn't had any alcohol since New Year's Eve. "You okay to hold on?" he asked watching the other biker roar off down the road.

"I'm fine."

Titus straddled his bike and Beth climbed on behind him. He took off on the road, speeding up to catch up to the other biker. Titus pulled past and ahead of the white biker. He kept just ahead, letting the man get a good view of Beth's ass. They drove like that for a few miles, Titus scanning the road ahead. When he saw what he wanted, he moved left and slowed down until the other biker was riding beside him. Titus pointed ahead to a picnic area pull off and motioned for the other rider to follow him. Beth wasn't even aware of what was going on. Her cheek was laying on Titus' back and she was staring out at the ocean trying not to fall asleep.

Beth climbed off the motorcycle when Titus pulled into a parking spot. She turned when she heard the other bike pull in, pulling her little helmet off. Titus removed his helmet as did the grey-bearded white biker. "What's going on?" said the big white man, climbing off his bike. His eyes swept down Beth's body while glancing warily at Titus.

"Titus," said Titus. "The hottie is Beth."

"Dan Butcher, but everyone calls me Butch."

Titus grinned. "Butcher huh? Like a meat packer."

"What do you want?" asked Butch, eyes narrowing. He sized Titus up. They were the same height and weight, but Titus was all defined muscle where Butch had big arms, but also a big gut.

"I was telling Beth here about men like us and she didn't believe me when I told her you'd have a big cock. She wants to see it."

"No, I don't," cried Beth in alarm.

Titus watched Butch's eyes flicker to his storage area on his bike. Probably had a gun in there or another weapon. Butch glanced back at Beth.

"Show her you're packing some meat, Butcher," urged Titus.

"Alright." Butch reached down for his belt buckle, deciding this wasn't a setup of some kind. He kept his eyes on Beth as he loosened his belt. He opened his jeans and pushed them down around his hips. His yellow-stained underwear bulged obscenely. Beth still looked like she wanted to protest, but her eyes were glued on his crotch.

"Told ya so," said Titus as Butch pulled his underwear down under his balls. His swelling cock fell out, slowly climbing as it filled with blood.

"Yeah," she said, nodding, unable to look away.

"Give it a tug and it'll get bigger," said Butch.

Beth glanced at Titus. He gave her a nod. Her dainty hand reached out and grabbed the end of Butch's cock. It swelled even bigger in her grasp. "It's certainly big." She stroked down to the base. It was sticking straight out now. Butch was a hairy guy. His pubes were a thick grey-black bush that ran down around his cock and covered his swollen balls. More thick hair ran down his thighs and a line of hair ran up from his pubes over his bulging belly to his navel. "Wow, it's so... manly," she muttered, gliding her hand along the completely hard shaft. Two months ago, she wouldn't have given some chubby old biker dude the time of day, let alone be stroking his cock and having impure thoughts about what such a cock could do to her. "He's almost as big as you, Titus." Butch looked about an inch shorter but might have been a little thicker, giving the hairy cock a stubby appearance.