The Unwanted Houseguest Rebooted 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, this was a one-time deal, but I strip at Temptations, Miami, if you should find yourself in the city."

"Then how about tonight? If Titus was willing to share that is."

Beth shivered. The thought of being shared between these two perfect male specimens had her dripping with arousal. She looked at Titus eagerly. He appeared to be considering it. "Not tonight, bro. I'd like to spend some time alone with her." Titus led Beth to the shower and drove her back to her motel on the back of his motorcycle. The four of them had dinner again before Mary took Atlas away so that Titus and Beth could have another long night together of holding each other and fucking. Beth cried when they parted the next morning and Titus had trouble giving little Atlas back to her. He stood watching as Mary, Beth, and Atlas drove off to the airport in the back of a taxi.

Beth went back to work, dancing and earning months of waitressing money every weekend at Temptations. One evening off, she was staring off into space thinking about Titus while sitting at the dinner table. Not counting Teddy's Legba dildo, she hadn't had sex since Los Angeles and was starting to get frustrated. "You want me to use the strap-on on you, dearie?" asked Mary. "You look like you could use a good cum."

"No thanks. I think I need the real thing."

"You want me to call Teddy? Or one of my other bulls?"

"Actually," said Beth, looking over at Mary. "I think it's time, I start my own collection. Can you watch Atlas?"

"Sure dear," said Mary, knowingly.

An hour later, Beth found herself staring at the Bull Pen at the BBC Boutique while half a dozen black men stared lustfully at her. She ripped off the numbers of the three most hung males on the bulletin board. The black man that had previously pierced her navel was just finishing up putting a pin through a woman's nipple. Just watching made Beth wince. "Are you free to pierce my navel?" asked Beth as the man went about sterilizing his tools. He did a double take when he looked at her. "You pierced it about a year ago. You wanted me to take your number. Darren is it?"

"Da'rion and I do remember you."

Beth glanced down at the man's sweat pants and the prominent bulge beneath the material. He'd put her hand on his cock, a cock very close to Titus' own ebony perfection. It had smelled funky, unwashed, but manly. It still smelled, she could smell Da'rion from here, but the stench wasn't a turn off. It was masculine. "I remember you too," she said, as his sweat pants began tenting out. She reached down and squeezed his bulge. "Perhaps we can work out an exchange?"

Da'rion gulped. "Yeah slut, perhaps we can. I'm gonna need you to take care of that first if in you wants me to concentrate."

Five minutes later, Beth was on her knees in the stockroom sucking Da'rion's huge black cock. Every time her lips kissed his pubes, brought her nose closer to the manly stink around his crotch. She inhaled through her nose each time, taking in his scent. Beth looked up at him. His head was back and his eyes closed. He was breathing heavy. They were surrounded by row after row of black dildos and vibrators, lining the shelves. It was like a modern version of Teddy's breeding room. She felt his balls tense up, pulling her head back as his bulbous cock head swelled and blew its first load into her mouth. Beth moaned swallowing and sucking her new black man's delicious cock.

Nor did she let it soften. She kept it in her mouth sucking his cock as fast as she could while stripping her top off. Da'rion stepped out of his pants and laid down on the stockroom floor while she pulled her shorts down her legs. Beth straddled Da'rion while he held his cock up for her. Her wet pussy quickly accepted his bulbous cock head and they both groaned as she sank down on his shaft. He sucked her nipple while she slammed her pussy up and down his hard cock. "Seed me lover," she purred cumming all over his cock."

"We gonna fuck again?" asked Da'rion, running his hands along her sides and staring at the hot white body still grinding her pussy into his cock.

"Better," she moaned, her vaginal muscles still quivering and squeezing down on his shaft, pulsing inward to get as much seed in her womb as it could. "You're gonna be my Bull."

His cock twitched. "Yeah bitch, now that's what I'm talking about."

"We can work out the details later," she said, slowly raising herself off his shaft. "You got a shower here? I'm sure I'm not the only woman to get laid back here."

Da'rion chuckled. "No, you ain't. We got one."

"Great. Let me get cleaned up and you can pierce my navel."

A short time later, Beth was wincing as Da'rion pierced a hole through her upper bellybutton. "Where'd you say you danced at?" he asked, sterilizing the hole.

"Temptations," she replied, sucking her stomach in as she tensed up.

Da'rion whistled softly. "That's a good one. Not far from my house, but the prices are out of my league."

"Oh, I can get you in, stud," she said. "Even get you drinks on the house." He stepped back and helped her up. "Plus, it's pretty damn convenient that you live close by. I get pretty worked up dancing nude for all those men.

"My lucky day."

"I'll need you to come to my place most of the time. I have a new baby."

"You'd never know it."

Beth stepped over to a large full-length mirror holding her shirt up to expose her belly admiring her new piercing. It was pierced above her navel and her birthstone, a dark blue sapphire sat in her bellybutton with a chain dangling beneath showing the Q inside a spade. "I love it."

"Thanks. Looks like I got another customer." He nodded towards a handsome muscle man who was showing a pale skinned freckled redhead some BBC piercings.

"Damn," said Beth, eyeing him appreciatively. He was built like Titus, but truly handsome.

"That's Flex. He's a weightlifter and does a lot of muscle mag covers. He's here a lot. I gotta go help him. Give me a call when you need me."

"Wait! What's your number?"

"You already got it." Da'rion nodded towards the Bull Pen. Beth walked over to it, recognizing Da'rion's cock in the picture. Yes, he was one of the phone numbers she'd grabbed earlier. Beth smiled; she knew how to pick them.

"Beth?"

Beth turned as she heard the feminine voice. "Ashley!" The young woman ran up and gave Beth a hug. Beth couldn't help noticing she had a lot more cushion going on. "How are you? How's the baby?"

"Helios is the greatest thing to ever happen to me. Did you...?"

"Atlas, and I've never loved anything as much as I love that little guy."

"What's going on with Titus?"

"I met him in LA a short time ago and he got to meet Atlas." Beth didn't tell her why they met out West. "What about you? Still modeling?"

Ashley winced slightly. "Not since I gave birth. I'm living off savings. Hopefully, when I can get back down to my pre-birth weight." Her eyes went wide. "Hey! We should get together for a playdate?"

"That's a great idea. Get them started socializing as soon as possible."

"Plus, they're half-brothers."

"Yeah, I guess they are. Well, let me give you my number."

Ashley took her phone out as Beth recited her phone number and Ash entered in into hers. They hugged again and parted. Beth watched her for a while. She appeared to be alone, but she didn't go up to the Bull Pen for a number. She was watching the black men looking through the porn section.

"Gurl, that's a fine booty," said one, an older gray-haired man that looked closer to sixty then fifty.

Ashley smiled at him and glanced down at his crotch. "Thanks," she said, coming over to talk to him. She was out trolling for some cock and it looked like she'd found one.

The next month went by pretty fast. Da'rion was a great Bull and kept her satisfied. Her other two picks were equally satisfying, Ellison and Duncan. Ellison looked like a complete idiot to Beth. He wore a red and white track suit with the pants falling halfway down his ass. He had gold chains around his neck and a gold tooth. His cap was always turned sideways and he always tried to talk like he was from the ghetto though Beth found out later, he was a spoiled rich kid. He was kind of scrawny with cornrows in his hair, but he had a thirteen-inch black cock that looked like a policeman's baton. He didn't even know how to use it. He'd just shove the whole thing in and bang away as fast as he could, but he always lasted nearly a half hour and his cock could get her off half a dozen times before shooting its wad. Duncan was mature and married and not as readily available. He was a romantic, liked to bring her a single rose every time he came over, and complimented every part of her body as he slowly stripped her down. His cock was a fat foot long and the blackest cock she'd ever had. Duncan and Da'rion also knew each other pretty well and had no objections to taking her at the same time when Beth felt horny for two cocks at once. Ellison was only willing to do a threesome with another bitch or two. So far, that hadn't happened, but she was starting to crave a woman's touch again and didn't think it would be much longer.

Beth was a little distracted at the park the first time she and Ashley got together. As it turned out, Ash was pregnant again. She wasn't even sure who the father was. Beth was at the swings pushing Atlas who was in a baby seat swing. Esteban had just told her she was going out to LA again to make Cocky 2. She'd seen the first one and was stunned by how sexy she looked, but she had no interest in porn. She just wanted to dance, fuck, and raise her son. Unfortunately, the contract she'd signed in the first one had a clause that she'd appear in any sequels. She'd texted back and forth with Titus and discovered that he would be reprising his role as Cocky, so at least she'd get to be with him again.

"I was saying," said Ashley, trying to get her attention. "How would you like to move in with me? It's a great place, but since I'm not working, I could use some help with the bills and I can watch Atlas while you're working."

"That sounds great. I think I'm going to need to start looking for a place." Mary had finally agreed to marry Teddy and Beth figured she'd be moving in with him and putting her house up for sale. "I'd like to see it first. Is it in a good neighborhood?"

"Follow me home and I'll show you."

Apparently, Ashley had done really well modeling for her house was closer to a mansion. It was on a canal connecting to Biscayne Bay. It had a high security fence around it. She had a speed boat, a pool and tiki bar with an outside hot tub, six bedrooms and five baths. There was a three-car garage with three cars in it, a BMW convertible, a jeep wrangler, and a fancy Lexus. Plus, there was a teenage neighbor girl who babysat when needed. It was all paid for, but Beth would need to share in the electric, internet, and other bills. "I'll move in when I get back from LA."

The young woman jiggled happily as she bounced up and down and gave Beth a hug.

**********

Apollo Seed had beaten Cocky in the ring. Beth had a scene where she blew Titus while he was all bandaged up in a hospital bed before climbing into his lap and riding him. He told her that he'd lost her in a bet with Apollo and now she'd have to give her body to his rival. Beth was cumming all over Dom's cock when she heard the news. She'd been nominated for Best New Starlet, Titus for Best Male Newcomer, and Cocky for Best Film.

Four months later, she found herself dressed like a total slut in a dress slit along the sides to show off most of her body and so low cut, her nipples kept popping out. Titus stood beside her, looking like a black James Bond, in a tuxedo and they were preventing the award for Best Cinematography. Soon after that, both Titus and Beth became AVN award winners and Cocky took home Best Film too.

The after party was outrageous and both Beth and Titus were being offered roles and handed business card, and a few flash drives filled with scripts. As the party goers slowly got more and more naked and it looked like it was about to turn into an all-out orgy, Titus and Beth left and went back to their room where they fucked all night.

**********

Beth ran her hand up Titus' hardening shaft until she encountered the other hand. She stirred, raising her head and looking at Ashley before both women scrambled to slide down the bed to suck their black baby daddy's wonderful cock. They'd shared his and other black men's cocks before and didn't get greedy until the cock was about to spurt. Titus had been staying with them for two weeks now and both women had dropped their bulls while they had their king bull living with them.

To Titus credit, he didn't seem bothered by Ashley's weight gain. He even seemed to enjoy grabbing onto her love handles and pulling her back into his cock. Luckily, Beth had convinced her to go on birth control after Emma was born. Emma was lighter skinned then Helios or Atlas and a delightful happy baby, though she couldn't make it through a night without crying. Titus doted on her too, but he took more pleasure in playing with his two sons.

"We need to go," said Beth, looking at the time.

A short time later, Titus looked dashing standing on the beach. He was wearing only white pants and a white bowtie around his neck above his bare muscular chest. Teddy was dressed the same, but the old man wore a tee shirt. Titus looked back at Beth just as appreciatively and Teddy's eyes were roaming up and down her skimpy white bikini clad body. Beth smiled at both men as she took her place across from them. A tear rolled down her eyes when Atlas walked down the aisle barefoot. He was wearing a tiny white tux with no shoes and tossing rose petals behind him. He moved a little too fast, but that was fine.

The music started and everyone stood as Mary appeared. She was dressed in a white one piece. Her nipples were hard and her entire areola were visible beneath the material. Beneath the veil, she was staring lovingly at Teddy and his eyes had never left hers since she'd appeared.

The wedding and reception went smoothly. Titus stayed with Beth and Ashley another two weeks, helping his mom move her things into a storage unit and Teddy's house while they were gone to honeymoon in New Orleans. Nights, he'd watch Beth strip before she got off, climbing behind him on his bike and riding home so they could join Ashley in bed. The month he was here was one of the happiest of her life and to his credit there were only two nights he didn't come home and she suspected he'd hooked up with one of the other strippers at her club. One had been throwing herself at him and was apparently a big fan of Cocky and wanted to be in his next movie.

They had a going away party and the entire family cried when Titus rode off on his motorcycle, but he promised he'd be back.

Beth saw him again in Las Vegas where she won Best Female Performer for Cocky 2. Titus was nominated, but didn't win an award. Domitian however won Best Male Newcomer. Cocky 2 lost in the Best Film category.

As Beth traveled the country, doing guest appearances at various Temptations, she found herself giving advice to dancers and the clubs itself. She saw the plights of the dancers. She knew which ones danced because they had drug habits, which ones danced to provide income for their children, and the ones dancing while putting themselves through college. She also saw the unfairness of the girls being independent contractors without benefits or healthcare. Jefe Esteban sent her to Orlando in a last-ditch effort to save the club. Though she drew a great crowd that night, it wasn't enough. Though Lily assured Beth that she and Emma would be fine maybe even better off if Lily moved to one of the bigger clubs in town. Beth still wanted to do something to help them. She made an offer to Esteban to buy the club. The Cuban was a suspicious one and didn't think she'd waste her money buying a failing business if she didn't have a plan to turn it around. He agreed to give her a 51% share so that if she failed, he still recouped some money and if she succeeded, he'd still reap half the profits.

Beth's first step was to fire Jeff. The waste of a manager had rejected all Beth's advice to Lily about tying the dance routines into theme parks. Beth drove back to Miami to pick Atlas up. They'd be living in Orlando for a few weeks while she got the club up to her standards. He didn't object to leaving Ashley and Helios once Beth took him to Disney and Universal. Lily happily allowed Beth to stay with her while she was in town. She hadn't taken Beth's advice to find herself a black bull, but she had bought herself a black dildo and found she'd liked it. The first night when Beth pulled out Teddy's Fon Legba carving, Lily found she liked the smooth piece of wood even better. Nothing Beth did to convince her could get Lily to try an actual black bull. They even watched Cocky one night while Lily came repeatedly staring at Titus and Beth on screen while Beth fucked her from behind with Teddy's dildo.

Beth stripped every night and business was picking up, but she didn't want to live here permanently. She needed a manager; someone she could trust and someone with some creativity. Big John was thrilled to see her sitting in a booth at the diner they'd stopped at along the way from New Orleans to Orlando. Her offer to run her club intrigued him as did her idea to write dance sketches for the girls. With truck driving killing his back and her offer to match his salary and give him a percentage of the profits, John was sold. They sealed the deal by fucking all night in the dirty cabin of his truck. The last time, she'd been pregnant and couldn't take his entire cock. As for Beth, she hadn't had the real thing since arriving in Orlando and was delighted to get a big black cock throbbing with life.

Beth and John scouted out some better real estate and found an empty club for sale in a busier part of Miami. Between the two of them, they were able to take out a mortgage with enough money to remodel the place. Temptations Orlando would be bigger and better than ever. The girls were wary of the obese black man, but Big John was a decent guy, his confidence inspired them and when he held his first staff meeting to share all his and Beth's ideas, the strippers left with greatly increased morale. "You with the frizzy hair," he said, pointing at one stripper.

"It's Daphne."

"Get yourself some glasses and a house Gryffindor costume. You're dancing as Hermione from Harry Potter. And speaking of Daphne, you," He pointed at a voluptuous redheaded dancer. "You're Daphne from Scooby Doo and you're going to be Velma," he said, to a squatter woman with short hair. "Are any of you good at sewing and working on costumes?" A couple girls raised their hands. "Great. The faster we can get these new routines going, the better. I want Disney Princesses. I want Marvel Superheroes. Don't none of you be afraid to come to me with your own ideas either. This is Orlando ladies, the most entertaining city in the US and I want Temptations Orlando to be the most entertaining club in the city." The women all stood, applauding.

Beth leaned over to Lily. "And that Lily, is a real man."

"I can see that," said Lily nodding. She stared appreciatively, but confused at the fat black man.

Seeing that her club was in good hands, Beth was preparing to head back home to Miami. She was packing her things at Lily's house when her friend got home. Beth heard her heels clicking on the floor as she approached. Lily was in her sexy Snow White stripper outfit. She'd given up altering her official Disney costume and bought a Halloween one online. The skirt was short and she wore white thigh high socks with red garters attached. It was short sleeved and low cut with a push up bra that showed Lily's impressive cleavage. Lily's eyes were wide and she appeared to be shaken up a bit. "You okay?"