The Voyage of the Astarte Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll bet. You set the routine for five hours. You really shouldn't do that unless you have someone else there to help you." She leaned in and planted a light kiss on Lana's asshole. "I'll be gentle. This time."

Mariska's tongue snaked out, running in little circles over the tight ring of Lana's ass. She reached lower with her hands, using her thumbs to spread the other woman's dripping pussy open. Her first taste of Lana's pussy was perfect, she was sweet, and salty, and musky. Mariska opened her mouth, covering Lana's cunt. Her tongue delved into her slick folds, pushing deep into Lana's passage. Mariska's lips rubbed against the tiny bud of her clit, sucked at her petals.

Lana leaned her forehead against the cool tile of the shower wall and screamed. Mariska was an expert with her mouth. And it had been a long time since someone had pleasured her like this. Even the fucking that her couch had given her earlier couldn't compare. It had only made her pussy more sensitive.

Mariska was taking full advantage of her sensitivity. She focused on Lana's clit, her tongue flickering across the little bundle of nerves. She slowly worked her thumb into Lana's ass, gently opening the tight ring. The Inspector was twitching and moaning above her, close to the edge. Mariska took her clit between her lips and sucked, until Lana's pussy exploded like a ripe fruit. Nectar rained down on Mariska as she worshipped the Inspectors cunt, making her cum again and again. Finally, the exhausted woman could take no more. She slumped against the wall, sliding down until she was a pile of shaking limbs on the shower floor.

Eventually, she looked up at Mariska and smiled. "Is this how you treat all your guests?"

"Only when they're as pretty as you." Mariska help out a hand. "Let's get cleaned up, we're going to be late for dinner."

The bridge crew was waiting for them in the dining room. Yralla had been joined by Mika Taggart, the communications officer, and Lydia Montrose, the helmswoman. Fatima Rasafani, the chief engineer was also there, her nudity and the veil covering her face making her stand out. Dinner was excellent, they were in port so provisions were plentiful. The conversation focused on their upcoming mission, but remained light. Nobody wanted to admit that they would soon be underway, separated from the amenities of Armstrong Station by lightyears of empty space. They broke up soon after the food was finished. Montrose was officer of the watch, and had duties to attend to. Taggart had a date. They made their goodbyes, leaving the four higher ranking women alone.

"Captain, may I make a suggestion?" Chief Rasafani was leaning back in her chair, her chocolate colored nipples catching Mariska's attention as they always did.

"Of course, Chief. What do you have in mind?"

"I bought a middling bottle of Rigelian brandy today. Maybe we could move to a more comfortable space and get to know our new shipmate a little better?"

"Excellent idea, Chief."

The recreation room was still empty. They settled on a few overstuffed couches in a corner. The brandy wasn't great, the Chief may have been overstating things when she called it middling. But it worked. As they got more tipsy, the conversation drifted back to their upcoming mission.

"So tell me, Inspector, our target is a Tauran, correct?" The Chief had a straw reaching up from her brandy cup and under her veil. She paused to take a sip as Lana nodded. "I've heard that they have a unique family structure."

"That's true," Lana said. "Taurans practice polyandry. One woman and many men."

"Sounds fun," Mariska said, giggling a little. Maybe she had drank too much.

"I'm sure it can be." Lana was grinning too. She was cuddled up against Yralla, her finger slowly stroking the Vollarian's leg. Fatima was on her other side. The Chief reached out and pulled Lana's leg into her lap. It made for an interesting view. The nanofabric of her ship suit coated her cunt like paint, leaving no detail to the imagination. Lana was oblivious to the looks that the other women were giving her, and carried on talking. "It actually affects their biology. When Taurans breed, the woman gathers her... harem, I guess. All of the men fuck her, and their genes mix inside of her. The resulting child is a perfect blend of the genes of the woman and all her men. That's why Taurans are so proficient at genetics. And it's where Kashto got her idea for creating a superspecies."

"That's all very interesting, Inspector," Yralla said. She grabbed Lana's hand and pulled it over to the thick length of her cock. "But I think I'm tired of talking about work for tonight."

"Oh," Lana said. Her hand wrapped around Yralla's rod, and she began stroking her through her suit. "Oh my."

Fatima's hand found Lana's pussy and started moving in little circles over her clit. "Have you ever been with a Vollarian, Inspector?" Lana shook her head. "Well, you're in for a treat."

Yralla deactivated her ship suit, exposing her blue skin and bubblegum pink nipples. Fatima reached over and did the same for Lana. All three of them were naked, a tangle of blue and pink and brown skin. Yralla's cock was at full mast, precum bubbling out to pool on its wide, flat head. Lana gazed at it, a look of naked lust in her eyes. Yralla put a hand on the back of her head, and slowly forced Lana down onto her rod. The Inspector moaned as she tasted the Vollarian's cock. Her tongue swept out, seeking the puddle of precum that was now overflowing Yralla's tip and running down her shaft. She got a momentary taste, but Yralla was unstoppable, and soon Lana's lips were wrapped around the flared crown of the First Officer's cock.

Fatima was busy as well. She had two fingers plunging into Lana's steaming cunt. Her other hand was busy twisting and tugging on one of the Inspector's puffy nipples. Lana's hips were lifting off the couch with every thrust of the Chief Engineer's hand.

It looked to Mariska that her two subordinates had everything well in hand. She turned off her suit, her hand drifting down to her moistening pussy. She began slowly massaging herself, enjoying the site of her crew welcoming their visitor.

Yralla was pulling Lana down deeper onto her cock, stuffing inches of Vollarian mean down Lana's gullet. The Inspector was coughing and gasping, but she energetically drove herself down onto Yralla's length. It was too big for her to take all of it, but she would do what she could. Fatima had pushed more fingers into Lana's cunt, four of them pressing against her g-spot as Fatima's thumb vibrated against her clit. The Chief leaned in and draped her veil over Lana's breast so she could take the Inspector's stiff nipple into her mouth. Lana's hips bucked as she came around Fatima's fingers, soaking the Chief's hand with her nectar.

Yralla pulled Lana off of her cock, the spit soaked rod falling out her mouth as she gasped. "Go lick the Chief's pussy. I'm going to fuck you."

Those words alone made Lana drip with lust. She spun around with a gasp, pushing the Chief down on the couch and burying her face in Fatima's pussy. The Muslim woman moaned happily, her legs wrapping around Lana's shoulders and pulling her tight against her cunt. Lana's ass was up in the air. Yralla got on her knees behind the Inspector, one hand stroking up and down her slick cock. The petals of Lana's cunt were already dripping with her desire. It only to one thrust for Yralla to hilt herself in the woman. Lana's face was obscured by Fatima's thighs, but her lust filled scream was clear.

"Oh god yes!" Lana pushed her hips back on Yralla's cock. "Faster!"

Yralla gave her what she wanted, pounding into her cunt with all the strength she could manage. It was a wonder that Lana could even focus on licking Fatima. But she managed. He tongue flashed across the other woman's clit, her fingers thrust into her folds. It didn't take long for Fatima to go stiff and squeal, as her pussy clenched down around Lana's fingers. That didn't stop the Inspector. She rode the wave of Fatima's orgasm, and went for another. She was relentless, fingers and tongue working together to bring the Chief Engineer to the precipice. Lana only paused when her own cunt spasmed around Yralla's mighty rod, juices dripping from her stretched lips. Yralla was a machine, her hips thrusting unstoppably. Obscene, wet squelching noises came from Lana's cunt as Yralla thick rod pushed aside its muscular walls and slammed into her cervix. Lana came again, and again. Her pussy rippled along Yralla's shaft, desperately trying to milk the cum out of it. Yralla's stamina was nearly unmatched. But she was mortal. With one final thrust, she hilted herself in Lana's twitching pussy, pouring rope after rope of thick cum into her womb.

Mariska had achieved her own orgasm watching them. She gently pulled her hand from her engorged cunt, bringing it up to her mouth so she could sample her nectar. She gazed at her crew members, taking in the picture of them slumped together. The cum lazily dripping from Yralla's softening member onto Lana's back. Lana's stretched cunt, oozing with it's own payload of Vollarian spunk. The spreading pool of nectar under Fatima's thighs where she had squirted on Lana's face. It was beautiful, and exactly how she like to see her crew work together. And then she had an idea.

"That was very nice everyone." They all looked over at her with exhausted expression on their faces. "But there's still a few crew members I think the Inspector would like to meet." She directed her gaze to the far corner of the room.

Yralla looked confused for a moment, and then she got it. "That is a very good idea Captain." She swept Lana up into her arms.

The Inspector squawked, and then giggled as Yralla carried her across the room. "Where are you taking me?"

"Just for a little visit with some friends of mine." Yralla walked to the corner of the room, and unceremoniously dumped Lana into the pit with the Lutran Worms.

The Inspector gasped in shock, and then in pleasure. Mariska and Fatima walked up in time to see the worms swarming around Lana, busily burrowing into her ass and pussy. Lana grinned up at the three officers, and then raised one of the worms to her mouth, shoving it down her gullet with gusto.

"Welcome to the crew, Inspector," Mariska said. "I think you're going to enjoy your time with us."

12