The Voyage of the Astarte Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't even take the entire thing. There was still more cock to go when it's blunt head pushed against her cervix. That didn't stop her from trying. Mariska began riding Lana, using her legs to send her on long strokes up and down Lana's cock. She would rise until the very tip of Lana's shaft was resting inside her lips, and then slip back down until it crashed against her cervix. The delicious shock that caused made Mariska's nerves tingle. Her pussy was dripping, wet bursts of nectar squirting out with every thrust.

Lana was moaning and writhing beneath her. Mariska bent down and kissed her, their tongues battling as Lana continued to pound into her. Every time Lana began to pull out it felt like she was taking Mariska's pussy with her, her lips stretching and pulling at the thick length of Lana's cock.

It was the first pussy that Lana had ever fucked. She didn't last long. The inspector clasped her hand around the back of Mariska's neck, pulling her tight and screaming into her mouth as she began to climax. Mariska could feel the cum rushing up Lana's cock, and that set off her own orgasm. They finished together, staining their juncture with their fluids. Lana was wrong about the puff of dust. She came so much that it began oozing out around the tight seal of her cock, pooling on the bed beneath them.

They laid together for a while after, catching their breath and gently kissing. But Lana was still rock hard, and Mariska couldn't wait for long. She began grinding against Lana, slowly dragging her pussy against Lana's shaft. "That's two," She said, grinning wickedly. "You owe me six more."

It took the Astarte two weeks to make it back to Armstrong Station. Mariska got her six. And many more. Lana's new endowments were a big hit with the crew, and a few of them even speculated that what Kashto had been doing may not have been that bad after all. Those of them who had seen the poor Vollarian woman in Kashto's labs quickly convinced them otherwise.

It was a good trip, but it had to come to an end at some point.

Mariska and Lana said their goodbyes in Armstrong's port. Kashto was in chains, already handed over to a team of CBI troopers. Mariska and Lana were alone for a moment.

"I guess this is it," Mariska said lamely. "For real this time. Unless you're about to get kidnapped again."

Lana laughed. "We'll see. Maybe this is all part of her master plan." She shot Mariska a sad smile. "But I doubt it."

They stood in awkward silence for a moment. Then Mariska wrapped Lana in a tight hug. "I'm going to miss you."

Lana kissed her on the cheek. "I'm going to miss you too. You showed me a lot of new tricks." They pulled apart. "But remember what we talked about. Let me know when you're coming back through here. I can think of a few things that will keep us entertained."

"I wouldn't dare do otherwise," Mariska said.

Lana gave her a bright smile, and then turned away. She led the CBI out of the port, taking Kashto with her.

Mariska watched them go for a moment. She turned back to the docking tube that led towards the Astarte.

Time to find out what their next adventure would be.